Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Jace has gone up to the HOH to confront James. James starts out by saying that he's not going to throw anyone under the bus, not going to name names, but people came up to him and said some things...

Jace: It's Audrey. 

James: Well, there were two people. It wasn't just Audrey.

Real good at not naming names there, James. 

Jace is working him hard, telling him that he fucked up by putting Jace up there and that there's no way that James can win with the people who are in the house. Good luck, kid. You're fighting a losing battle.

ETA: At the same time that Jace is starting to let loose on James in the HOH, Austin is in the backyard saying that Jace might be able to stay if he can remain calm and collected. Heh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Vanessa is coming off very well in this Audrey/Austin/Vanessa all girls alliance discussion. I'm kinda impressed by her.

Audrey, on the other hand, with her games of Telephone and her hurt feelings, holy crap. Someone's going to call her out soon. 

• Love 3

I like Vanessa too but I'm a little worried about her going forward. Audrey has numbers and she could be her next target. Though with Audrey someone else in the house could jump to the top of her list by the time I finish typing this message.

• Love 2

I think Vanessa is going to be safe for a bit. She's quick on her feet and talks circles around Audrey. She's cool and levelheaded and even gave her good advice about letting some things go. If she can keep it up, I think she can go far. 

Every time the conversation is close to dying, Audrey brings up another "thing" that "someone" or "multiple people" have told her. She's gonna need a flow chart to keep track of everything that she says people are telling her soon. Hopefully she'll step in it soon. Of course, she's not going to bring this mystery person into the Hammock Room to confront them about these rumours in front of Vanessa and Austin. She's going to do it herself and then report back. Please. Is she going to be confronting herself in a mirror?

• Love 1

At least Vanessa knows for sure now that she is on Audrey's radar. I wasn't sure if she was aware she was being targetted. It's pretty much officially Audrey vs. Vanessa now and in reality, Vanessa is way smarter than her and most of Audrey's "allies" mistrust her and are severely annoyed by her. Again, I'll really only be worried if Audrey wins HOH. 

I know editing these episodes must be hell with so much going on, but I really show that conversation at some point. Audrey bit off way more than she could chew with Vanessa.

• Love 1

Audrey is completely exhausting. I know it's a game, and you get paranoid, and there's not a lot to do, but she is spending around 18 hours a day talking game. I already never want to hear the word "conversation" ever again. And this BS nonsense about "this person told me something that may have come from you that you don't trust me, and how dare you?" Audrey, it is Big Brother. I can guarantee you that at least four times an hour someone is telling someone else that they don't trust someone else. Deal with that, and move the fuck on.

I do love Vanessa arguing her point, constantly bringing up logic. Because that is who she is. Unfortunately, Vanessa, that is very much not who Audrey is.

• Love 3

Audrey has Clay and Shelli in her back pocket. They are the McRae and Andy to Audrey's Amanda. Feeding her information. 

Austin has a pretty good read on Audrey, but he's all alone. Well he has Liz, which is basically the same thing.

Audrey, on round 234897 of what people have told her, is talking to Clay in the HOH about what someone said about not trusting Audrey last night (honestly, I have no friggin' clue who said what at this point). She says to him, "So, last night when you said to me that-" And Clay follows up with "Nooo, you said that to me." 

Every time she goes to tell someone else what "multiple people" have said, it takes that person a good thirty seconds to a minute of puzzling through what the hell she's trying to say and who she's trying to identify before they can answer. I feel like I need a nap whenever I see her enter a new room for a new conversation. Forget her needing a flow chart, *I* need a flow chart of what the hell is going on.

• Love 2

I like Austin and Vanessa conversations in the morning when everyone is asleep (so much better than Donny alone in BB16).

Vanessa is very attuned to what is going on, hope she can last long enough to make agood move.

Austin is slowly working on Steve, pointing out that there are people on the outside and if they could get together and work against the majority alliance. Is Steve even aligned with anyone? Meanwhile, Jace is sitting around and getting a pep talk from Vanessa and looking like someone just kicked his puppy, and bringing up the fact that he gave up his beach house and two jobs and he has nothing to go back to, he's going to have to move in with his parents. 

Steve suggests to Austin that it's best to just fade back into the background and keep quiet. Austin is telling him that there's a chance of the outsiders banding together and potentially upsetting the vote. Audrey? Still pushing game talk with Clay. Oi.

I'm not watching the feeds, but just reading the updates, I feel like my brains are scrambled.  I've got to give Audrey props (do people still say that?) for being audacious.  She is not in the least afraid to brazenly lie and twist things.  It doesn't make her very appealing, but she is keeping people intimidated.

I don't think Vanessa trusts Audrey at all. She's just playing "keep your enemies closer" at the moment. Maybe when its further in the game she can go all Sandra Diaz-Twine and let her know she's against her, but it's too early for that at the moment. 

• Love 3

I haven't gotten to watch the feeds much since they went up, but man am I looking forward to watching Audrey tonight, as well as everyone else. I pegged Vanessa/Audrey as my favourites this season, so I want to see if it really does pan out. I'll give them a couple of more weeks to see if they calm down, but for now, I'll enjoy the craziness.

I am also happy to hear everyone's games being called out by other players and that Meg seems to be the surprise that I predicted, much like Zach was for me last season.

• Love 1

Jason just called out folks voting "with the house." Paraphrasing, he said what so many of us said last season- who is the house? The house is not a person. The house doesn't mean anything. The house can't want anything. I've been borderline on him, but his disdain for "voting with the house" may have just won me over.

Jason was trying to buoy Jace's spirits, which I do not support, but it was so nice to hear someone basically say "F- what the house wants, that's dumb."

Jace seems to be imploding, knowing he's screwed. But eviction is still four days away, and I think it's possible that Jackie ends up being the boot. It'd be ridiculous, because Jace is the easy boot and it won't piss anyone off whereas evicting Jackie makes an enemy of Jeff and probably others, but it's possible.

• Love 2

Is that Liz's sister? I hate that we can't tell!

I read somewhere else that the twins just switched and are wearing different colored nail polish.  The current twin is Julia.

Well, thanks to Audrey's craziness this week, she's on so many people's hit list next week.  For sure, Austin's going after her, and so is Liz.  Jason and Da'Vonne are out for her blood, and so is Vanessa.  But . . . she's apparently taken someone else down with her.  Several of the houseguests think Clay's her little stooge and is full of shit, too.  They're both the targets next week.

I guess all that talk of Clay playing well is for naught, since he's definitely on a lot of radars now.

• Love 1

While yes, it is bad to be on people's radars, I think being thought of as the stooge of a stronger player often works to protect you a bit, as people want to get out the mastermind, not the help. McCrae, for instance, was on more solid ground throughout his season than Amanda. 

• Love 2

While yes, it is bad to be on people's radars, I think being thought of as the stooge of a stronger player often works to protect you a bit, as people want to get out the mastermind, not the help. McCrae, for instance, was on more solid ground throughout his season than Amanda. 

Given all the distrust that now seems to be felt toward Clay, I somehow don't think he'll be on as solid ground as McCrae was. . . .

I love that Da'vonne/Jason bettered their position in the house thanks to Audrey's messy ass game play, especially Da'Vonne. Da'vonne can go really far in the game, as long as she tweaks her social skills. She should just keep Jason and align with Steve and/or John. She knows her shit, but she just needs to tweak that social game a little bit. But, I still love the fact that her and Jason are really the only group I could truly call an alliance.

(edited)

I'm getting ready for work and can't believe Jason, Da'Vonne and James are still up, going over the pictures on the board.    

They are def onto Audrey, with James calling her "a snake in the grass".   So Audrey could be in trouble, sooner than later!

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 2

I love that Da'vonne/Jason bettered their position in the house thanks to Audrey's messy ass game play, especially Da'Vonne. Da'vonne can go really far in the game, as long as she tweaks her social skills. She should just keep Jason and align with Steve and/or John. She knows her shit, but she just needs to tweak that social game a little bit. But, I still love the fact that her and Jason are really the only group I could truly call an alliance.

Yeah I love the dynamic that Da'Vonne and Jason have going.  I hope it lasts a very long time as they by far are my two favorites.   Awkward Steve spent some time with them and James outside early this morning on the feeds to he is one for sure that they can pull in, if they want.   Actually a mini alliance of Da'Vonne, Jason, James and Steve could do some damage, with a few wins in HOH/BoB/POV comps at the right time.  

I feel that Audrey has hurt her game by playing way too hard so fast. Even though she is naming Vanessa as a real threat people are going to not listen to her as they realize how much Audrey has been playing all sides. Only a couple of house guests have mentioned that this is a long freaking game. This is week 1, not the time to be so aggressive.

After watching the feeds yesterday, I really like where Vanessa's head is at. She's got a pretty good read on the house with the exception of Austin who just does not know the meaning of the words lay low or keep your mouth shut. I think if Vanessa can grab Steve and John she could be in a pretty good spot while the other group cannibalizes itself.

I hope Jace does call the house meeting he keeps threatening to call. That should be feeds gold.

• Love 6
(edited)

Thank you songgate.

Yeah, Audrey's  actions there really leave me scratching my head.  How could she not realize  that would come back to bite her in the butt?  It was kinda fun how she tried desperately to point the finger at others for being the mole.  Vanessa!!  Well it could be Da.  She was even throwing Clay under the bus hard.

Speaking of Clay, he really needs to wise up, but he still seems blinded by Audrey.  (At least he was when I went to bed.)    Not surprised at all that people are realizing he's shady.

And there's no doubt in my mind that if the cameras were off that Jace would be throwing some punches.  He said last night that wanted to break the cameras.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
(edited)

I feel that Audrey has hurt her game by playing way too hard so fast. Even though she is naming Vanessa as a real threat people are going to not listen to her as they realize how much Audrey has been playing all sides. Only a couple of house guests have mentioned that this is a long freaking game. This is week 1, not the time to be so aggressive.

Yeah. <sigh>. I've already found myself flip-flopping on Audrey several times already:

• Before the game ever started, I was disinclined to like her - not because she's transgender, but because I have little patience for self-proclaimed "poster children" of any sort. It rarely has anything to do with supportive gameplay strategy, and frequently detracts from it (ex. Other HGs afraid to evict someone who warrants eviction because they don't want to be seen as targeting a minority group).
  • Once the game started, however, I found myself favorably impressed by her grasp of effective gameplay...
  • ...that is, until she started pushing a full-court press so hard, so early in the game. Chill, Devin Jr.

BB is a marathon, not a sprint, and this is way too hard&heavy for Week 1.

ETA:fixed formatting

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 5

According to the BB Twitter account, we just had a twin switch. Pretty sure it's not the first one because of the whole PillowGate issue. I honestly can't tell the difference between Liz and Julia (because we needed another J name). 

It's been nice and quiet and we've gotten a chance to see a lot of HGs this morning. Audrey must still be sleeping. I saw that she said last night that she was planning on staying in bed and keeping her mouth shut all day today. I give her five minutes after she wakes up before she has to tell Austin what "multiple people" are telling her and how she need some empirical evidence. 

Too bad Derrick wasn't on this season. Even he wouldn't be able to quash all this drama and back and forth.

I honestly can't tell the difference between Liz and Julia

I think they barely look a like, and am shocked no one has caught on yet, but they are in full first week paranoia acclimation. Julia is a bit skinnier, and her face is oval shaped v. Liz whose face is fuller/heart shaped and her physique is more athletic.

I think the biggest tell is actually their hair. One parts it on the left and one on the right.

I think they barely look a like, and am shocked no one has caught on yet, but they are in full first week paranoia acclimation. Julia is a bit skinnier, and her face is oval shaped v. Liz whose face is fuller/heart shaped and her physique is more athletic.

I've heard people talking about so many differences: the point of the nose, a small mole, face shape, who has the deeper voice, who socializes more. I still can't tell. Guess I'm not an observant as I thought.

Well mind you I'm talking about photos with them side by side! But I did notice the first swap. I also agree about Julia having a pointier nose. They just aren't the most identical of twins, but they certainly look enough alike to confuse anyone who isn't looking for it.