Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Reunion Part One

Commenting as I watch...

Oh, Gina. You lose me and then you get me back. I laughed so hard at the way she called Jackie a "random bogan woman" in response to Jackie letting the demons possess her at Petti's book launch.

I took some slight issue with a couple things Gamble said she didn't say about Pettifleur (even though in my opinion Pettfleur set the tone of their relationship at Janet's birthday part episode 1) but I've come away really liking Gamble. I absolutely can not believe it.

I admire that Lydia was able to reflect on the social media backlash she received being a reason for her dialing it back this season. On one hand it does make me wonder what's really real with her this time around but on the other I do give her kadooz for having some awareness of her behavior.

• Love 5
(edited)

Janet whispering to Chyka about Petti's tears and the cameras panning to Gamble's facial expressions while Petti was reading left me weak. Lydia has her wow necklace and so now Pettifleur had to get her bitch switch one. No points for originality there or for her thinking she is the innovator of the term "switch the bitch" but only time will tell if her leaflet edited by a fifteen year old becomes a best seller. Her losing her shit at the end of Part 1 did leave me with a twisted sense of enjoyment.

With that said, I think Pettifleur along with Gina are great reality TV characters. Love or hate them, they definitely leave their mark.

Next week's episode: I knew it! Manuela gets a spot on the couch beside the host. Her agenda for a Season 3 spot is so transparent.

Edited by quetzal
  • Love 6

I squealed at Janet whispering about Pettifleur's lack of tears!

I thought Gamble defended herself very well against Pettifleur, especially because I do think PF's insults during the season were nastier and she looked so pleased with herself after delivering them.

At that point you could really see PF getting flustered/angry things weren't going her way. It's a shame they didn't get a RHONY S05 Aviva-style meltdown like this from her during the season.

Loved the part where they all got up for a drink.

Looking forward to next week. Wonder what Gamble says that Janet doesn't know!

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Some thoughts:

Pettifluer got OWNED by the woman she calls stupid: Gamble! That's gotta hurt!

There's a practicing Barrister who thinks its ok to make a throw away line that she will "have to stab them" about her Housewives colleagues/co stars if they are negative about her autobiography on social media? Ok then.

Chykka finally pointed out what we all (maybe not all, but lots ok?) think.... That Gina never owns up to any wrongdoing. It kinda got lost in the fray, but brownie points for mentioning it Chykka!

Face pulling prize is awarded to....... Jackie!!

Can't wait to hear which term Gamble calls Pettifluer (?) that Janet doesn't know!

• Love 4
(edited)

What a great start to the Reunion! :D

I had tears streaming from laughing so hard in parts, especially at the end when all of the ladies are practically pissing themselves laughing because Pettifleur was floundering trying to defend herself and that she was too drunk to remember what happened during that argument!

I'm wondering myself what Gamble says that has Janet wondering. I doubt it's the C-word as I'm pretty sure they all know what that is.

Bring on next week, it can't come soon enough for me!

Edited by aussieinsydney
  • Love 6
(edited)

I'm just watching it now + less than 15 minutes in, but I LOLROFLLMAO over the "Eveerrrryyybooodddddddyyy!" + "Gina + Gamble" montage.....

Janet is one of my favorite characters because she is hilarious....I am not saying she hasn't done shitty things, either.... I just tend to like her the most out of all of them with Chyka coming in second.... I wasn't really into Gamble @ first, but she grew on me.... Pettifleur can be a shit @ times, but I do like her.... And, she didn't lie about not being a wallflower, but there is a way to do things as well a time + place....

Edited by OrientalAmish
(edited)

Eh, I think I'll unhitch my cart from Pettifleur for the time being. When she's on she's amazing but when she's off she's difficult to watch. It's not fun to cheer on someone who actually is delusional so I'll stick to more broadly being Team Everyone But Gina.

Gina has done a lot of aggravating and offensive things this season but none have rubbed me the wrong way as much as her attacking Chyka for being too nice. It's unfair, callous and really quite ungrateful. Chyka was the only one supporting Gina last season when- given what we now know about her character- Gina was very likely the aggressor to begin with. Chyka is a mature businesswoman representing her brand. She has her children and her husband on the show. What did Gina want her to do? Hop into her fanclub like Gamble and start calling women c*nts? Completely alienate close friends over petty squabbles that she's not even involved in?

By bringing her family and business onto the show Chyka has a responsibility not to humiliate them and she's very aware of that. Furthermore, Chyka knows that friendship isn't war. When your close friend has a bizarre creative endeavour, you fake smile and support them. When your friends are fighting over a rumour, you mediate. This is all Friendship 101.

At any rate Gina got what she wanted- I doubt Chyka will sitting on any fences anymore where Gina is concerned.

Edited by GuyAwks
  • Love 4
(edited)

Pettifleur looked more like PettiFlav with the "switch the bitch" necklace and knuckle ring.  Ugh, she's so pathetic:  You can't throw the barbs she's thrown and then run around saying someone has hurt your feelings.  Janet remarking about Petti's non-existent tears is the only time she will ever make me laugh.  Petti's like a pre-teen stuck in a 50-year-old's body and Janet's like a teenager stuck in an 80-year-old's body.  And Petti looked so pleased with herself when they showed the clips of her being an asshole to everyone, she did NOT look "horrified."  

I find it hilarious that Gina invited some of the HWs to her book launch and then uninvited them seemingly out of the blue!  I did find it odd that Gina pointed out Chyka's evergreen positivity as if it were a character flaw.  With a lot of people it could come off as disingenuous, and I do feel like Chyka sterilizes her negative feelings toward people/things sometimes instead of just telling it like it is, but I see it as a gift and I truly think it's coming from a place of maturity instead of being a fake or a "friend to no one," as (my beloved!) Gina put it.

The women are so ridiculous to expect Gamble to support Petti's book no matter how shitty it is.  For someone that's supposed to be so "stupid," Gamble brought up a lot of valid points and Petti, in her delusion, completely waved them away and everyone shouted her down.  Something tells me Gamble will be vindicated once reviews of the book start popping up.

I keep hoping Gina will have a violent arm spasm and accidentally smack Lydia in the face.  She's so condescending (she hissed, "Stop being childish!" to Gina when everyone was laughing at Pettifleur's choose-your-own-adventure story) with absolutely no foundation on which to be superior to anyone.

It really bothers me when Janet, Lydia, Jackie, and Petti get on their high horses and start scolding Gamble and Gina.  With the exception of Chyka, none of them has any fucking room to talk when it comes to behavior and manners!

Oh, what an ending.  LOVED that Pettifleur finally got what was coming for her and she showed what a coward she really is by walking out.  

NOT excited for Manuela, she needs to stay off my screen.  There isn't an ounce of fun in her and I'm over all the fighting, she better not be part of the cast next season.  

Edited by link417
  • Love 9

By bringing her family and business onto the show Chyka has a responsibility not to humiliate them and she's very aware of that. Furthermore, Chyka knows that friendship isn't war. When your close friend has a bizarre creative endeavour, you fake smile and support them. When your friends are fighting over a rumour, you mediate. This is all Friendship 101.

Nicely said:)

Chyka is all class and a cut above every one on the show. She's a great, positive balance to the crazy, cattiness of these bitches

I keep hoping Gina will have a violent arm spasm and accidentally smack Lydia in the face.  She's so condescending (she hissed, "Stop being childish!" to Gina when everyone was laughing at Pettifleur's choose-your-own-adventure story) with absolutely no foundation on which to be superior to anyone.

Oh god, yes! When Lydia was trying to be the mature voice of reason while everyone else was nearly ROFL'ing at Pettifleur's meltdown, watching Gina laughing her arse off even more at Lydia, just made me laugh until I cried LOL. That was gold!
  • Love 4

I was surprised how gamble basically slammed pettifleur with little effort. With all the mean things pettifleur said.to.gamble on a regular basis...I was with gamble when she told petti to.suck it up when being called.nourve Riche lol

Also, gamble was being honest with her thoughts on.the book..instead of sugarcoatingnig it.

• Love 9
(edited)

I don't get how anyone could like Gina, what a horrible, evil , ugly witch, ugly inside and out. Can't stand that Pettifluer though, she's a nasty piece of work.

Go away Gamble and take Gino with you.

I didn't like how it ended, like a bunch of nasty white girls beating on the only brown girl, not cute.

Edited by Neurochick
(edited)

Lydia, adults don't make fun of people because they could very well have a disability that could cause something like a speech impediment--what an asshole.

I appreciate Gamble and Gina.  Both no bullshit.

Petitfleur can go away anytime.

Edited by ThomasAAnderson
  • Love 11
(edited)

Gamble owned Pettifleur. I think Gamble could easily start quoting Kenya Moore. Don't come for me unless I send for you. What Gamble did was epic, so much so, that Pettifleur looked cowed afterwards. In the end, Pettifleur has revealed herself to be the nasty rude loudmouthed narcissistic poseur I always suspected her to be. And I can't believe she was stupid enough to go on international television and brag about her 15 year old son editing her book AFTER it had been bound and printed. I thought Lydiot was stupid. Pettifleur is an epic moron.

I always think Gina is kind of an asshole and she certainly didn't improve my estimation of her acting like Chyka's niceness is some sort of character flaw.

I don't want to talk about Jackie's pupils, but she reminded me of the sister in 16 Candles, the one who took the muscle relaxants. She was making faces and her body language was weird.

I think Lydiot, who brought nothing this season, felt like she had to be a little turnt up at the reunion to make a case for why she should be asked back next season.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6

I just finished pt. 1, and while I laughed at some of the moments it honestly wasn't that memorable, because I've honestly already forgotten most of what happened. Honestly most of my observations/thought were shallow. This is probably a weird comment, but am I the only one that really doesn't like any of their hair? Not necessarily the style or cuts or anything, but that most of their hair colors just don't go with their skin tones that well? I feel like Petti's hair blends into her, Gamble and Janet have that super fake blonde shade that doesn't seem to mesh well with their orange-you-glad-you-tanned look. (I know lots of people have hair that light, but it seems like the majority of people with that hair color dye it). I know Gina has brown hair but I feel like her hair doesn't mesh too well with the orange either. I think Chyka and Jackie's hair match them well enough, but honestly I feel like Lydia's matches her the best. I'm not sure if that's her natural color, or maybe it was and now she dyes it due to grays, but it compliments her. I honestly don't know why but like having the wrong hair color bugs me, and seeing them all in a row, sitting still made me notice it finally. On another shallow notes, I loved Chyka's dress so, so, so much. There aren't enough sos, I mean the sleeve situation looked a bit uncomfortable, but the color and the way it looked on her. I'm incredibly jealous, if I had to be/hang out with one of the housewives, I'd pick her. I wonder if Gamble stays on the show if Chyka will do the wedding, or if she decided that dealing with Petti for the birthday party was enough to turn her off of working for her castmates.

I'm honestly having a hard time remembering anything that actually happened, as I was spending most of my time being shallow and focusing on how they look (I'm terrible, I know). The nouveau riche thing is kind of annoying, mostly because I think it does describe the attitude Petti has. IMO, as someone with no riche, old or new, it's meant to describe someone who just got their money so they want to show it off, they only socialize with the other elites, basically leaving behind any of their old friends and acting in a stereotypical rich person manner (bossing around the 'help'), and basically just trying too hard. Now people with old money totally do that too, but they normally just get called assholes. Besides, I don't think old money has to be from the Tudors, I would say grandparents at least, not parents like Gamble did, but I would also say that it would still count if a few generations back you had some money and each generation inherited and continued to build on it, even if it isn't all original. I think one of the funniest things about the money conversations between her and Gamble is that Pettifleur talks about how she earns everything on her own, yet she kept telling her husband/partner to buy her a Bentley, then in the episode where she's arranging the party, she makes a reference to him paying for it. I don't have a problem with working for all of your own money, being an actual housewife (not just one on the show, but staying home), or doing a combo, but I thought it was amusing she was trying to act like she got everything on her own instead of admitting that it's okay for it to be a joint effort.

I actually really like Petti, up to a point, I like Gina on/off, because she's willing to call people out, but sometimes she needs to be called out as well, so I was kind of hoping this season that there would basically be another Andrea that was better at standing up to and challenging Gina. I thought that Petti may be that person, but she's kind of disappointed me. Instead, I got someone who thinks that letting her 15 year old edit her book is a great idea. I understand not wanting your message to be lost, but couldn't you find someone to check it over and make sure that there weren't any huge errors without having them touch the message? There are typos in basically every book, even in books from publishing companies that have been heavily edited. While I personally, obviously, don't pay much attention to how I write, if it were for a business or a book I would definitely want someone checking it.

I also do agree with Gina that Petti is a bit high strung, I know people have personalities like that, and it's fine, I'm probably more like her than Gamble. But if you're going on a housewives show it's probably better to act a little silly and not take everything so seriously, because it seems like the only thing most of the women on the different franchises truly take seriously in terms of the show is their drama and whether or not they'll be invited back.  

Gina's comment about how Chyka liked everyone was unnecessary, we need at least one happy cast member with great party planning skills to make up for all of the disappointing drama the rest of you are bringing.

I did have kind of an odd question though, I watch the show with CC on because I'm bad at understanding different accents, and after Gina mentioned "don't lock horns with me" because her horns that were 7,000 times bigger or something, in the TH, they cut to Lydia and her saying something on the couch? On my CC it showed up as like "Oh that's so [indistinct]" and then Gina agreed and said the 'indistinct' word again, it sounded like it started with a g? I know this is a dumb question, and I can't even quote the scene properly, but I'd kind of like to keep up with the different slang they have if it contributes to understanding the show (like I had to google bogan). 

What is up with the host with the sunglasses perched atop his head? They are inside, aren't they?

I thought Petti was obnoxious all season, so I wasn't sad to see her get upset. I was DYING when she said her teenage son edited her book. THen she said that she wanted the book to be raw. I can only speculate as to how poorly written it is. 

Props to Lydia for admitting she purposely dialed it down. 

• Love 4

What is up with the host with the sunglasses perched atop his head? They are inside, aren't they?

Don't sweat it, he's Alex Perry, His Highness Grand Couturier Extraordinaire and Grand Master of Douchitude : those glasses on his head are his trademark. 

He was the biggest famewhore on the RHOMelbourne reunion stage that night. 

• Love 1

Don't sweat it, he's Alex Perry, His Highness Grand Couturier Extraordinaire and Grand Master of Douchitude : those glasses on his head are his trademark. 

He was the biggest famewhore on the RHOMelbourne reunion stage that night.

Thank you both. I was going to ask the same question. I remember he wore them at last years reunion too.
  • Love 1

At this point it is confusing me with who is really a friend to whom...they snipe and pick at each other but the minute the tears start everyone starts clamoring for Kleenex and sympathy then it is back to sniping and picking, lol.  Why was Petti crying?  Because her message in the book was so touching and personal?  Letting a 15 year old boy edit that very personal message makes a lot of sense, not.  Self published drivel, I read a few reviews on Amazon, one of the reviewers said they had gotten it as a gag gift. 

Chyka looked amazing, loved the dress and color, not sure what exactly was going on with Pfluer's dress/legging thing, that dress thing needed subtitles! Gina's dress was subdued for her, she was not looking like a disco ball for once.

There were tons of great lines and barbs thrown but the best was the host, actually saying shut up etc...taking control, Andy could learn a thing or two about how to run a reunion.  I did not find him douchy at all.

Should I be worried about my sanity, I realize that I like Gamble? I hope they do a wedding special for her.

The montage of everyone mimicking each other was hilarious.

Jackie was crying when she was talking about moving to Melbourne? Why?  I also realized she did not do any "readings" for anyone this season, why not? It's very entertaining.

I am looking forward to more breakdowns, walk offs and hissy fits in the next installment of the reunion, makes me feel glad to be me, lol.

• Love 1
(edited)

Gamble and Gina come out of this reunion, well the first part anyway, smelling like roses.  Pettifluer and Jackie not so much.  The imitation game was hysterical, even Gamble enjoyed it.  The highlight of course was PF's temper tantrum, even her BFF's Jackie and Janet couldn't help but pile on.  I hope they get her to come back, she's a horrible person but she's reality show gold.

Gamble and Gina ruled.

Chyka and Lydia looked great.

Jackie and Janet continued to stir the pot.

Petifluer wilted.

And Alex Perrry, the host who has his sunglasses surgically implanted on his head, did the impossible:  He made Andy Cohen look like a classy dude.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 7

I am just starting the reunion now and I still cannot believe, even after seeing him last year, that the host thinks the shades on top of head is cool. Doesn't he have any friends to tell him what a douche look that is?

Also, why do the ladies get so dressed up for the reunion. A chic frock will do; this is not a formal event.

I Love Gamble and LOATHE Pettifleur. She is an insecure, really, really mean girl and she takes pleasure in being despicable. She thinks she's being so clever and amusing and she's really just showing what a bitch she is. Lydia also needs to shut up because she is just stupid. And Jackie needs to mind her own beeswax. I looked up Bogan, and got a totally different meaning from the one she googled. Now it may initially have meant what she said, but there is a slang version that is what Gina was using.

Just finished the reunion and can't wait for part 2. It was really funny and Pettifleur is just demented and makes shit up. I'm sure Gina is really interested in her commando and landing strip. Her 15 year old son edited her book? Does she hear herself? The woman is mad. 

• Love 8

I wish I knew how to post pictures on my tablet. I think Pettifleur is wearing the lace version of this Versace that J Lo wore about a year ago.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/07/07/jennifer-lopez-dress-with-pants-atelier-versace/

Well that is JLo and then there is Pettifluer, she just looks nuts.  I am not taken with the look but if anyone can pull it off JLo can.

I will say it again to all of you on this site, thanks for digging around on line to bring the real deal, crazy details and little known news about this and all the shows we love to snark on.  BRAVO! 

• Love 1

Oh that was a fun reunion.  Overall just the right amount of crazy.

Jackie - What is it with these dresses that have built in AA cups?  Is this a thing.  It looks so bad and I've seen all of the Melbourne folks wearing them.  I saw her stylist coming in with her so no one has stabbed him for putting her in this ugly stuff yet.  And I googled bogan.  Shut up Jackie.  It is the USA version of white trash.  So it's an official reunion when someone gets called white trash.  It has so little to do with working class I can't even.

Chyka - Glorious dress and she knows how to sit in it.  I think this is the first statement necklace that I didn't think was the right match.  Gina is right, Chyka does sit on the fence.  Anyone that can try to make PFs book a good thing is trying too hard.  

Janet - Remarkably quiet.  I suppose she's waiting for her friend, Melanoma, to arrive for her big scene.  Lovely dress.  And I hope she suitably horrified at herself for mocking Gamble speech affect once she found out it comes from being deaf.  She was so busy trying to make mocking accents a racist thing that she didn't notice she was guiltily of something just as bad.

Petti - Good grief did she get her hat handed to her.  Loved that everyone remembered the horrible things she said.  A testament to her stupidity is that she accused Gina of not being a barrister.  Really?  Why don't we accuse Jackie's husband of not being in a band.  I won't even comment on her outfit since we've come to expect crap out of her.  How stupid is she?  Her 15 year old had to correct her mistakes in her book.  And the book?  Oh, right now she should be googling Omorosa.  She has no idea the level of nasty she just poked with a stick.

Gamble - The look I liked best on her was the casual one she walked in with.  But again a lovely dress.  She really spoke well and managed to make PF look small and silly.  So a real good showing.

Gina - Very subdued frock.  I would like to note that of all the women, this girl has legs.  Long, shapely legs.  You all go to school and learn those legs.  Now the fact that the 'off camera' men were friends and on the balcony makes a lot more sense.  I wonder what the behind the scenes discussion with Jackie was.  But it does sound like the two of them just 'get' each other and no one needs to understand it but them.

Lydia - Sorry you couldn't make it to the reunion.

The big fight - OMG, Petti when EVERYONE is laughing at your story, EVERYONE.  Then you is a lying liar who lies. I wish there was tape of the actual fight between Gina and PF because Petti's description really had those girls peeing themselves.

Part two - I will tivo this so I can just fast forward through Melanoma.

• Love 6

I thought this was a great start to the Melbourne reunion. Personally, I will be glad when we can retire the "I heard a rumor about Gamble" story, but I did love everyone waving their arms about to the "EEVVERYBODYYYY" bit. I join anyone on here who thinks Chyka looks divine. I think her tan, her eyes, the color of that dress and her jewelry were all just perfection. The dress has pockets, which I also love, love, love - shows you Gina is a bit of a practical girl along with all the glam.

I would LOVE to have Alex Perry handle every Housewives reunion (sunglasses on or off-head). He had no hesitation in telling the women to shut up when things became overly garbled. Would that Andy Cohen would take a hint.

And seconding anything wicked anyone says about Pettifleur. She can dish it out, but she can't take it. Seeing her various tactics simply not work during the reunion (the nasty remarks, the faux crying, the running off stage) was absolutely wonderful. It's great that she loves her sons and they are proud of her. But her treatment of anyone else - from cast mates to manicurists to shop assistants - has been dreadful. She must have ticked off the production crew as well, otherwise I'm not sure she would have been thrown under the bus so visibly.

I loved Jackie last year, and I still find her fun and funny. She does seem to have a mother/daughter relationship with Gina; they push each others' buttons, but they each give as good as they get, and the next second you know it, they are laughing again. That, to me, feels more like a "real" relationship with ups and downs. And -very trivial remark - I love her hair parted on the side, rather than in the middle. Maybe that's her stylist's influence, and I hope we see more of that look next season.

I honestly (minus Pettifleur) love these women. They can do nothing (which they pretty much did all season) and I still enjoy watching them. Fun to see Chyka's business actually at work. I thought the party decoration they did for Pettifleur was divine. (Worth every penny that the network spent.)

• Love 3

Re: Pettifleur's book - did I hear it right - did Pettifleur say that there's no issue with the titles of the two books because it's the content that matters, and not the titles? Isn't it the exact opposite? People get things trademarked so as to avoid consumer confusion, right? If there are two books out with almost identical titles, a fan or customer might buy the wrong book. IDK, I'm just guessing. Besides, as others have pointed out, Omarosa ("The Bitch Switch") just served her with a cease and desist letter (which is not a lawsuit, but I guess we'll see where that goes).

• Love 2

I did have kind of an odd question though, I watch the show with CC on because I'm bad at understanding different accents, and after Gina mentioned "don't lock horns with me" because her horns that were 7,000 times bigger or something, in the TH, they cut to Lydia and her saying something on the couch? On my CC it showed up as like "Oh that's so [indistinct]" and then Gina agreed and said the 'indistinct' word again, it sounded like it started with a g? I know this is a dumb question, and I can't even quote the scene properly, but I'd kind of like to keep up with the different slang they have if it contributes to understanding the show (like I had to google bogan). 

Don't they both have Italian heritage?  I couldn't quite understand what Lydia said but I have a feeling it might have been cornicello.  It's a cultural thing, an amulet in the shape of a horn that is supposed to ward off the "evil eye".

(edited)

Sorry, I have no idea what that word was Lydia said.  She made a horn with her hands and said to Gina, "You've got [???]!"  To me it sounds like (spelled phonetically) "goshney," with the 'sh' sounding like the French 'j' or the 's' in 'treasure.'  Then Gina repeated, "Yeah, I've got [godney]," and Lydia corrects her by saying (off-camera), "Gosh--."

It seemed like an 'in' joke between the two of them so it may not be widely-held Aussie slang.  It may be something Italian since they both have Italian roots.  Wish I could have helped, it bugs me when I don't understand what people are saying.

Edited by link417

Ugh I hated jackie's stunt queen practiced outrage at being called a bogan. Trying to claim that Gina was attacking people of a working class background, and saying her fans should be upset about it was a bit much. She was saying you acted like a trashy twit, and she wasn't wrong. Please don't try and bring high minded arguments to this shit show.<br />Loved everything about Pettifleur's meltdown, and am looking forward to seeing where that goes next, even if they are insisting on foisting that god awful Manuela(or whatever her name is) woman on us as well.

• Love 8

I felt like Gamble tossed off a disguise when she reeled off that epic takedown of Petti. Where was this woman all season? She sounded articulate and intelligent and with real skills in the art of verbally dismantling your opponent without rising your voice or your heart rate. Now that I envy.

• Applause 1
  • Love 14

The one thing i do love about these ladies is the house,car,clothes,shoe porn. These women have money and I love that they enjoy it.

I actually liked the ombre on Jackie. And I'm normally not a fan of hers.

I really like Gamble. She's a smart Chick.

I dont like Petti, but I do think she is an attractive woman despite her nastiness.

I adore Gina.

Lydia..boy is she dumb. Gorgeous but dumb as hell.

And Chyka..i love everything about her. Her style is impeccable.

Janet..cryptkeeper indeed. You get glimpses of how attractive she was at one time.

• Love 5

I loved watching Pettifleur's bitchy facade disintegrate before our very eyes. Anyone know if there is truth to Gamble's comment that Pettifleur's money really comes from an ex-husband?

• Love 3

Loved the host telling the women to shut up. Andy Cohen could really take a lesson from him.

Yes!

But wow, does he go to the same plastic surgeon as Janet?  Their faces look so pulled back it hurts me to watch them.

I also love Gamble.  I didn't like her initially but I love her now.  And the montage of her Gina comments were too funny.

Pettifleur's passage from her book...yawn. "Believe in yourself..."  Do people really buy this shit?

• Like 1