Type keyword(s) to search

You Know You Watch Too Much Supernatural When....

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

Actually, the packets are so tiny, I started to wonder how many it would take to make a complete circle. 

Well, maybe they would be used for tiny ghosts? So only one or two packets?

• Love 1

I think this is appropriate for this thread:

Everytime I see a still shot for the new Fargo trailer and the woman with short, dark hair and a brown sheriff's(?) uniform, for a split second I think it's Jody Mills. And then I think that if it were Kim Rhodes, I would totally watch Fargo. Even if she weren't playing Jody.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/fargo-season-3-trailer-cast/?ftag=TVG_Twitter

(Admittedly, I probably should be watching Fargo. Billy Bob Thornton (His character? Himself? I'm not completely sure.) just creeped me out and disturbed me so much in the first season, I haven't been able to pick it up again.)

• Love 1

Whoa I had no idea that people had moved on from just spinning their pen all over the place.

So when I got in the car this morning to go to work, this Bob Seger song was playing:

And then when I got in the car to come home, I turned on the radio and AGAIN that same Bob Seger song was playing (BIG 100 really needs to buy a bigger catalog)!

Bob Seger always makes me think of Dean anyway, but I was like, "don't be a dork. Not EVERYTHING is about Supernatural."

And the next song on the radio was Wayward Son. Le sigh.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, rue721 said:

Whoa I had no idea that people had moved on from just spinning their pen all over the place.

1NHmlLM.gif

Seger RULES.  

Then again, I went to University of Michigan.  It's kind of fundamental that if you went to UofM in the 80's, you love Bob Seger and listened to WLLZ (We Love Led Zepplin) out of Detroit. Plus all the Motown. Think "The Big Chill".  

Bob was THE MAN.  

Edited by SueB
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, SueB said:

1NHmlLM.gif

Seger RULES.  

Then again, I went to University of Michigan.  It's kind of fundamental that if you went to UofM in the 80's, you love Bob Seger and listened to WLLZ (We Love Led Zepplin) out of Detroit. Plus all the Motown. Think "The Big Chill".  

Bob was THE MAN.  

"The Big Chill" is my very favorite movie of all time.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Diane said:

"The Big Chill" is my very favorite movie of all time.

Well, that explains why I always like your posts!  Excellent taste.  

• Love 2

Speaking of internet omni-presence...

I was speaking with a future in-law (ish): My Son's Mother-In-Law's Niece.  She's 16.  And I kinda talked her into watching Supernatural after she finishes binge-watching Bones.  She's 16.  She said "all my friends watch Supernatural and tell me I should too." Plus she said you can't go on the internet without seeing it. 

I feel like a drug dealer. I apologize for nothing. 

• Love 7

I told myself I can't watch the morning reruns of Supernatural anymore. I wasn't getting myself motivated to go to the noon gym classes. I was literally watching too much Supernatural. I've made it to the gym everyday this week - so far. I hope I can push myself into two more days. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Commando Cody said:

I told myself I can't watch the morning reruns of Supernatural anymore. I wasn't getting myself motivated to go to the noon gym classes. I was literally watching too much Supernatural. I've made it to the gym everyday this week - so far. I hope I can push myself into two more days. 

I've had to stop watching because I now have a job. I work from home so there's a real danger from the TV being so accessible.

• Love 3
On 3/27/2017 at 7:30 PM, SueB said:

1NHmlLM.gif

Seger RULES.  

Bob was THE MAN.  

My son is a Michigan graduate - just as the decade rolled over into the 90s. I know about "The Big Chill" but I'll have to ask him about Seger and WLLZ.

Edited by FlickChick
clarity
  • Love 3

All of the example companies in my accounting textbook are named after bands and musicians. The Soundgarden Company sold 200 copiers. The Sheryl Crow Equipment Company sold 500 Rollomatics. Etc.

You all already know why this is hilarious to me.

Edited by rue721
  • Love 5

You go for a walk in your neighborhood and there is a car like looks pretty much identical to Bobby's hoopdy Chevelle. Literally, multi-colored, partly rusted.  And I think, Bobby....why are you here??  I need to take a picture of it and post it.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I need to take a picture of it and post it.

Please do! I always love pictures of interesting cars. I take pics of them, too, if I can get away with it.

Granted, that does make me kind of a menace on the highway. ;)

• Love 1

I was driving back from Texas. We were just outside of Des Moines, Iowa. There was one lane on the highway due to construction. We had to all stop because there was a semi on fire. I crossed the road to get a better look. A vehicle came down the road, so I had to run back.  I lost my shoe. 

• Love 6

... you have a dream where you're hanging out Jensen.

I'm sure this isn't unique by any means, but it's the first time it happened to me for anyone on this show. So it's official and all that.

• Love 4

I don't know of this is "too much Supernatural" or "too much Sherlock" (since I've been rewatching the latter series this weekend), but:

.... the narration at the beginning of an episode of Sherlock causes you suddenly to understand the title/story theme of an old episode of Supernatural. (I'd never heard of  the actual "Appointment in Samarra" story before.)

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, RandomMe said:

I don't know of this is "too much Supernatural" or "too much Sherlock" (since I've been rewatching the latter series this weekend), but:

.... the narration at the beginning of an episode of Sherlock causes you suddenly to understand the title/story theme of an old episode of Supernatural. (I'd never heard of  the actual "Appointment in Samarra" story before.)

I saw that episode a while ago and I suddenly understood the Supernatural episode as well!

• Love 3

...I was watching "The Great Escape" and the "Cooler King", Steve McQueen walks to solitary and someone yells "Hilts", tosses him his ball and mitt, and I immediately think of "The Unusual Suspects" with Dean's note: Hilts, Ashland - it's a street. McQueen.

...you're watching "Dear White People"

The lead character is a black woman named Sam White who is a student at a fake Ivy League school called ...Winchester University.. and there is a Dean (as in dean of) Fairbanks...and my brain is all asplodey ...LOL.

• Love 4

You're in Home Depot waiting to get a key cut and they call over the loudspeaker "Dean, report to hardware for key cut".  I was all in a lather till the Home Depot version of Dean arrived. ?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

You're in Home Depot waiting to get a key cut and they call over the loudspeaker "Dean, report to hardware for key cut".  I was all in a lather till the Home Depot version of Dean arrived. ?

I play bingo at a local hall where one of the regular callers is named Dean. This is my licence plate. I'm sure you can imagine the questions...

deangirl.jpg

• Love 5

...the local CW affiliate runs an ad about their fight with Direct TV to show it in HD and they show Dean saying "I thought we were supposed to be a team!" and get excited...LOL

• Love 4