Type keyword(s) to search

You Know You Watch Too Much Supernatural When....

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, sarthaz said:

If your name is Jake, I will struggle not to say it in Azazel's voice Every. Single. Time.

Whenever I meet a Sam, I want to call him Sammy.

Edited by Jeddah

You're driving to work looking at all the trees down (mostly on top of power lines) because of Irma, and you start thinking about how the boys pretty much live in Tornado Alley...and how, yes, they have the bunker now, so not likely to lose power like you have (hello @AwesomO4000!  Same boat here!) but what if they were out on the road when a twister hit and they lost power and why haven't we ever seen that before, given their geographic location?  Or what if there was a Twister Monster?  And why haven't we ever seen a Twister Monster?   There should be a Twister Monster!

...And then you realize, you really do spend way too much time thinking about Supernatural.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

You're driving to work looking at all the trees down (mostly on top of power lines) because of Irma, and you start thinking about how the boys pretty much live in Tornado Alley...and how, yes, they have the bunker now, so not likely to lose power like you have (hello @AwesomO4000!  Same boat here!) but what if they were out on the road when a twister hit and they lost power and why haven't we ever seen that before, given their geographic location?  Or what if there was a Twister Monster?  And why haven't we ever seen a Twister Monster?   There should be a Twister Monster!

...And then you realize, you really do spend way too much time thinking about Supernatural.

Isn't there a "Dust Devil"? Which in Supernatural's case could be a real demon that destroys everything in its path. But I love the "Twister Monster" name better. LOL

• Love 4
2 hours ago, FlickChick said:

Isn't there a "Dust Devil"? Which in Supernatural's case could be a real demon that destroys everything in its path. But I love the "Twister Monster" name better. LOL

Oooh!  And the Dust Devil could be the Spawn of the Twister Monster! :)  They try to kill the Twister Monster and it spawns off several Dust Devils that they then have to kill.  Lol!  (I really do spend way too much time thinking about this show.)

• Love 3

You are considering going to something called "Supernatural Day" at a bookstore 45 minutes away with a couple of friends. You see an old black Impala in the parking lot of the store you're currently at and decide to take it as a sign. You get there. There's no event and/or it's not our Supernatural despite the Facebook page totally saying it was. 

Also, you have a weird crossover dream where Lucifer possesses the boys from Stranger Things. Had I not woken up I'm fairly certain Eleven would've kicked his ass. 

• Love 3

Yeah, I definitely have a problem.  So, "Heaven and Hell" was on TNT yesterday, and at the risk of TMI, it's possible that there were passionate throes that evening, and it's also possible that I couldn't stop singing Bad Company's "Ready for Love" in my head the whole time.  Send help.

• Love 3

Capture.JPG.3e767ebc7ccf2c502a6ff38f3b29310a.JPG

Your friend gives you this for your birthday.  Which is a homemade demon summoning/killing kit (in a cigar box), complete with salt, iron, spray paint, chalk, a hex bag, other odds and ends, and a ouija candle!

Bonus:  out at a late lunch at your favorite pizza joint, "Night Moves" comes on, and you have a strong urge to immediately return home and watch "Baby".

Edited by pixelcat
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, pixelcat said:

Capture.JPG.3e767ebc7ccf2c502a6ff38f3b29310a.JPG

Your friend gives you this for your birthday.  Which is a homemade demon summoning/killing kit (in a cigar box), complete with salt, iron, spray paint, chalk, a hex bag, other odds and ends, and a ouija candle!

Bonus:  out at a late lunch at your favorite pizza joint, "Night Moves" comes on, and you have a strong urge to immediately return home and watch "Baby".

That is awesome! What a great gift!!!

You are doing a stupid FB quiz about Song Titles and you think of 

..Eye of the Tiger and Jensen car dancing.

...Foreigner: Dean and Jo argue; Dean lip syncing

.. We Built this City and you think 'Jefferson Starships: They are horrible and you can't kill them"

And then you go down a rabbit hole of looking for SPN music and find some info that says thus far SPN has used 611 songs. HOLY SHIT. That's amazing.

• Love 2

I don't know if this is the right thread but, I just have to express my amazement/pride/joy over seeing SPN Gifs popping up everywhere. I was on a Political Blog the other day and there were like 2 or 3 SPN gifs. I just clicked on a twitter thread with a baby riding a Roomba and SPN Gif (Dick saying "that's adorable") showed up.

I just love that my little show that could has become such a mainstay of Pop Culture.

• Love 7

I was watching The Benders yesterday. Sam was remarking on how the "monsters" were just people. Then the show went to commercial. The ad for TNT was commenting on how they were just people. I can't remember exactly how it went. I didn't have access to a computer yesterday. The wording was very similar to what Sam said in the show about just being people. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Commando Cody said:

I was watching The Benders yesterday. Sam was remarking on how the "monsters" were just people. Then the show went to commercial. The ad for TNT was commenting on how they were just people. I can't remember exactly how it went. I didn't have access to a computer yesterday. The wording was very similar to what Sam said in the show about just being people. 

Did it make you go "Wait, does that mean TNT are also monsters?" 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Wait - I think I need more details on these mad lock-picking skills you've acquired!  Do tell!

I bought a kit on Amazon and hit up Google.  Not a super-exciting story, but now I can do something many of my favorite fictional characters can, so...

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Commando Cody said:

Do any of you watch "Ghosted"? Last night the two main characters had to pretend to work on the set of a TV show, starring two guys - Chaz and Jared. The show was called Ghost Studz which also reminded me of Ghost Facers. 

I do! The Ghost Studz were enough to make me pay attention, but naming one of the guys Jared made me think “yep, this is definitely a SN ghostfacers parody” haha

• Love 1
16 hours ago, bettername2come said:

I bought a kit on Amazon and hit up Google.  Not a super-exciting story, but now I can do something many of my favorite fictional characters can, so...

Sounds cool!  Have you successfully picked anything other than a padlock (as I scramble to replace all my locks with fingerprint/retina scanners so @bettername2come can't break in...;) )

20 hours ago, Commando Cody said:

Do any of you watch "Ghosted"? Last night the two main characters had to pretend to work on the set of a TV show, starring two guys - Chaz and Jared. The show was called Ghost Studz which also reminded me of Ghost Facers. 

I haven't heard of it.  What channel is it on?  (And most importantly, can I catch it on Netflix?)

...When your co-worker tells someone "Carry On"  to another co-worker, and you immediately say "...My wayward son..."  - ya'll know the rest...(and look around sheepishly to see if anyone heard you).

On 11/20/2017 at 5:30 PM, Commando Cody said:

I saw the ads but haven't watched it. I know that Megalyn Echikunwoke who played Cassie in Route 666 guested on there as some kind of (beautiful but deadly) creature.

Edited by shoetingstar
7 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

I haven't heard of it.  What channel is it on?  (And most importantly, can I catch it on Netflix?)

It's airing it's first season on FOX right now, so it wouldn't be available on Neflix yet, but it is available on Hulu and you might be able to watch it from the FOX website, but I haven't checked. I haven't seen it yet, but it's on my Hulu queue. It's basically bazarro Supernatural in that it's two guys hunting ghosts and such, but they aren't brothers and it's a comedy. Here's a promo:

10 hours ago, DittyDotDot said:

It's airing it's first season on FOX right now, so it wouldn't be available on Neflix yet, but it is available on Hulu and you might be able to watch it from the FOX website, but I haven't checked. I haven't seen it yet, but it's on my Hulu queue. It's basically bazarro Supernatural in that it's two guys hunting ghosts and such, but they aren't brothers and it's a comedy. Here's a promo:

Thanks!  It looks pretty funny.  I'm going to have to check it out.  :)

... you’re watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and think to yourself "'Confetti! It’s a parade!' But wait, it actually IS a parade so that’s actually not funny." Glad I didn't SAY it. My family would have looked at me like "Um, yeah."

Edited by takalotti
  • Love 1

...watching "Logan" and you see him dressed in a brown corduroy jacket, over a black tshirt and blue (not plaid) button down and you think damn he'd be a great Winchester and dammit, Jensen should totally be the next Wolverine...

I mean seriously. Look at this. (sorry it's not corduory I guess it's suede or brushed cotton or something)

Logan_Wolverine_3_Jacket__37665_zoom.jpg1147862_300.jpg

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 3

I just finished watching a very interesting, if slow, thriller called "A Dark Song" where they were doing a ritual and had to protect the house they were doing it in. They poured a large barrier of salt around the house and I was thinking, "Hmm, they've got that right at least. The boys would've been proud."

• Love 3

Holy shit.  I'm listening to music while working with TNT on in the background.  The driving beat of Led Zeppelin's "When the Levee Breaks" begins, and I look up at the TV to see Sam inside Bobby's panic room to begin the episode of the same name.  I shit you not, the song started at precisely the same time as the episode.

• Love 8