Type keyword(s) to search

You Know You Watch Too Much Supernatural When....

• Start Topic

you pause the SPN episode because your 4 year olds woke up from nap, and when they come into the room and just see an image of Cas on screen...

Kid 1: Oh, this show isn’t for kids.

Kid 2: It’s about the two boys.

because apparently they’ve walked in on enough paused episodes of SPN that they know...

a) if they ask if they can watch it, I’ll say "No, it’s not for kids"

b) it’s the show "about the two boys" even when neither of those two boys is on screen.

• Love 7

...you’re reading a novel where one of the main characters says she calls her neighbors Sam, Dean, and Castiel and that’s when it goes from being a good book to a great book in your mind.

Has anyone else read Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven? There are a few different Supernatural references throughout the book. 

• Love 2

...You're watching the Psych movie and you're like

Zachariah!....

.Cain!!......

. The Hay Angel from s12!...(I can't remember his name but it's the angel that convinced Cas to go back to Heaven with him and he said "I like it down here. It smells like hay".

You are re-watching S3 - again - hiatus after all - and a reference is made to meadowsweet. You end up googling about it, images and all, as if you need to write a paper on it. 

Still cannot believe  meadowsweet made me so curious!!

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, flyinghigh said:

You are re-watching S3 - again - hiatus after all - and a reference is made to meadowsweet. You end up googling about it, images and all, as if you need to write a paper on it. 

Just don't make a wreath with it!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, flyinghigh said:

Well, Sweet Peter on a popsicle stick!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, flyinghigh said:

Well, aren't you a fussy one ...

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, sarthaz said:

... you really want to watch a movie, but "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters" is on, and you just can't quit the new Pepperjack Turducken Slammer.

And so you put it on, regardless of what others may think, and you don't care that you don't care.

• Love 3

We were late for a haunted walking tour in Key West and accidentally hooked up with the wrong group. The host was going on and on about a haunted doll. She mentioned that the doll had sigils on its arm. I don't know what she said after that because I was amused that she just said "sigils". 

22 hours ago, sarthaz said:

... you really want to watch a movie, but "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters" is on, and you just can't quit the new Pepperjack Turducken Slammer.

I really liked season 7. 

• Love 1

This Thanksgiving the hubs thought it would be cute to semi-shout "Get me some pie!".  I had to convince him, nicely, that it's a Dean, and Dean Only line. Sorry, babe.  

• Love 3

I just found out that there's a small neighborhood park at the other end of town here named "Jared Jensen Park,"  so of course I had to find out why.   (Unfortunately, it was named after a police officer killed in the line of duty in 2006.  He also had a brother named Jeffrey Jensen...) 

Jared-Jensen-Park-supernatural-3903643-375-500.jpg.3c2b9c29b2cf87b2712abea6d6fed615.jpg

Edited by ahrtee
typo
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, bozodegama said:

Someone asks you what your favorite song is.  You want to say your real answer “The Weight” by The Band but you end up saying “it’s a tie between  Zeps Ramble on and Traveling riverside blues.”

Bonus point for "The Weight!"  I don't have a favorite (can't pick just one) but I'd say that one's in my top 10!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Commando Cody said:

I was thinking about visiting the Human Society today to look at dogs. I saw Crowley on their website. I may have to stop and ask what his behavior problems are. 

Fullscreen capture 232018 112131 AM.jpg

I wouldn't even change his name if I adopted him. 

Well, he's got yellow eyes.  That's not a good sign!   :)

• Love 2

Poor Crowley. Pushed out by a litter of kittens.

I called and asked what was going on with the cat. A litter of kittens were born in his household. He got all stressed out and started going outside the box. The lady I spoke with said he's been fine now and using his box regularly. 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

I called and asked what was going on with the cat. A litter of kittens were born in his household. He got all stressed out and started going outside the box. The lady I spoke with said he's been fine now and using his box regularly. 

That makes me furious.  Are you going to adopt him?

• Love 3

I feel you have a new family member on the way :) DO IT!

• Love 1

It's been snowing a lot today. I'm not sure I'm going to the Humane Society right now. I would like to meet the cat - if he's still there when I get over there. I understand it is difficult to find homes for black cats. I was thinking about it today. I probably would change his name - to Mister Crowley. 

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

It's been snowing a lot today. I'm not sure I'm going to the Humane Society right now. I would like to meet the cat - if he's still there when I get over there. I understand it is difficult to find homes for black cats. I was thinking about it today. I probably would change his name - to Mister Crowley. 

Please take him! And keep us up to date with pics. :) Maybe Mister Crowley could have his own Instagram. :)

• Love 2

I adopted Mr. Crowley. He came home with me last night. He was a little stand-offish while he scoped out the place. I just left him alone. He kept coming around me and walking away. I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night. When I finally dozed off, I had this dream. In my dream, Mr. Crowley brought me an over-sized rodent. When I got up thisn  morning to go to work, he acted so happy to see me. Now he follows me everywhere. He didn't like to be picked up by the Humane Society workers. I picked him up today - and he loved it. 

I believe he has chosen me as his human. 1qqqqqqqqqqqqqq - Those weird letters are him hitting the keyboard. 

The two of us are so lucky to have found each other. All because his name and a TV show brought us together. 

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

I adopted Mr. Crowley. He came home with me last night. He was a little stand-offish while he scoped out the place. I just left him alone. He kept coming around me and walking away. I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night. When I finally dozed off, I had this dream. In my dream, Mr. Crowley brought me an over-sized rodent. When I got up thisn  morning to go to work, he acted so happy to see me. Now he follows me everywhere. He didn't like to be picked up by the Humane Society workers. I picked him up today - and he loved it. 

I believe he has chosen me as his human. 1qqqqqqqqqqqqqq - Those weird letters are him hitting the keyboard. 

The two of us are so lucky to have found each other. All because his name and a TV show brought us together. 

This is the best news!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!! That's fantastic.  Congratulations!

9 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

You need to tweet at Mark Shepard and tell him you adopted a cat named Mr. Crowley. I think he would get a kick out of that.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

YAY!!!! And congratulations!  (As a long-time cat owner, I can say you're lucky that he chose you, and so quickly!)

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

You need to tweet at Mark Shepard and tell him you adopted a cat named Mr. Crowley. I think he would get a kick out of that.

That's a good idea. Maybe I will when I get a good picture of him. 

He's a 13 pound, long haired, jet black bundle of joy. Very difficult to photograph without good lighting. He doesn't look up when I try to take a picture of him either. 

Awesome! From my Ms. Charlotte to your Mr. Crowley: Treat your human well!

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

My 3rd cat whom I adopted  3 years after my other cat died, totally picked me. I wanted another black cat but this cute little grey tabby had a different plan for me. She only went to the glass when I came to visit her. Other humans were there looking at her but she wouldn't give them the time of day.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

That's a good idea. Maybe I will when I get a good picture of him. 

He's a 13 pound, long haired, jet black bundle of joy. Very difficult to photograph without good lighting. He doesn't look up when I try to take a picture of him either. 

If he's food motivated (one of mine is, the other not at all) hold  a treat high up in one hand and snap the picture quickly with the other hand.   And be prepared to get a lot of blurry pics. :)

20170814_143936.thumb.jpg.14b268390e905ad4fa670b7f2ef11811.jpgWhen the Humane Society person brought Sammy here (not his original name) to me in the visiting room, he looked around briefly, then flopped at my feet, rolled over on his back, and waved those gigantic paws at me to rub his tummy.  There was no way I was leaving without him.

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 3