Type keyword(s) to search

You Know You Watch Too Much Supernatural When....

• Start Topic

My mother passed away in February. I've been cleaning out her house. Last night I flipped the switch on in her bathroom. The light flickered a few times before it turned on and it made that buzzing noise. In my head I went "Mom?".  Turning on the light was like a scene from this show. 

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

My mother passed away in February. I've been cleaning out her house. Last night I flipped the switch on in her bathroom. The light flickered a few times before it turned on and it made that buzzing noise. In my head I went "Mom?".  Turning on the light was like a scene from this show. 

I'm sorry for your loss :(.  and I did find your story amusing. And not a word of a lie, when my mom passed away, I was at her house in Colorado and a big snowstorm hit. And all the power went out in her house but not in the 3 houses right next to hers. I literally said out loud..."Mom??".  LOL.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bettername2come said:

You go crazy trying to figure out where you've seen the sheriff from Iron Man 3, convinced it's someone reasonably famous, only to realize you've seen him once, as the god from A Very Supernatural Christmas.

But you haven't actually only seen him once - I mean, how many times have you watched that episode?  ;)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

But you haven't actually only seen him once - I mean, how many times have you watched that episode?  ;)

Let's not talk about how many times I've seen the episode. I think, once upon a time, I had the episode recorded on VHS if that's any indicator.

• Love 4
(edited)

...you're watching Stephen Colbert and think wait a minute....that's Castiel's outfit...tie and all LOL

and then you realize you really want to see Castiel and Colbert buddy comedy. LOL
170721_browbeat_colbertrussia.png.CROP.psn1209b_0042b.jpg?w=2000

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

...you're watching Stephen Colbert and think wait a minute....that's Castiel's outfit...tie and all LOL

and then you realize you really want to see Castiel and Colbert buddy comedy. LOL
170721_browbeat_colbertrussia.png.CROP.psn1209b_0042b.jpg?w=2000

You should totally tweet that at Stephen.  I wonder if he knows?! 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, ukgirl71 said:

You're working on a spreadsheet and the top left tells you're in cell J2, and you think the obvious.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this!

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, JanetWaldo said:

I third (or is it fourth?) the motion to buy the Creepy Clown Motel!

I vote NOPE. What is wrong with you people!??? (said only with love and affection) 

That would be one sick joke for Jared to play on his alter ego LOL. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

I vote NOPE. What is wrong with you people!???

Aw, come on!  Come over to the Dark Side, Catrox14!  :D

1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

That would be one sick joke for Jared to play on his alter ego LOL. 

If I had the money, I'd buy it and give it to Jared's alter ego as a birthday present.  LOLOL! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, JanetWaldo said:

If I had the money, I'd buy it and give it to Jared's alter ego as a birthday present. 

You know you're obsessed with Supernatural when you want to buy a fictional character an almost million dollar birthday present. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, bettername2come said:

You know you're obsessed with Supernatural when you want to buy a fictional character an almost million dollar birthday present. 

LOLOL!  Good one!  And So True!

• Love 1
18 hours ago, FlickChick said:

...you're watching "Ghost" and when Ghost!Sam knocks the picture off the table ('cause he's so angry), for the first time, I say...(all together now): "I full on Swayzed that mother". LOL Oh, Dean...

...Sam Winchester overrides all other Sams, so that you see "Ghost!Sam" and get confused as you don't remember the episode in question, until you realize we're talking about the actual Swayze movie.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, bettername2come said:

...Sam Winchester overrides all other Sams, so that you see "Ghost!Sam" and get confused as you don't remember the episode in question, until you realize we're talking about the actual Swayze movie.

Sorry for the confusion. Since I have watched from the beginning, I (wrongly) assumed that everyone would know that it is Dean's line from "In My Time of Dying". Never even dawned on me that the "Ghost!Sam" would make people think of Sam Winchester.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

Sorry for the confusion. Since I have watched from the beginning, I (wrongly) assumed that everyone would know that it is Dean's line from "In My Time of Dying". Never even dawned on me that the "Ghost!Sam" would make people think of Sam Winchester.

I never knew what Patrick Swayze's characters name was in that movie, so I just was like wait is this about Sam Winchester LOL, not that I didn't know Dean's line from IMToD.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

Fan from the beginning, I know the line and the movie, but my first instinct at seeing Ghost!Sam was still that it was quoted in response to a different Supernatural episode not Ghosts. Hence the obsessed. I mean, our Sam does die a lot. 

• Love 4

When everyone I follow on Twitter is talking about the new season of Halt & Catch Fire, and all I can think of is the shitty Supernatural episode of the same name.  And then it airs on TNT, and my soul dies a little.

1 hour ago, bettername2come said:

You're watching The Defenders and Stick says "A key implies a lock." You burst out laughing.

I had to call a locksmith, and it was my own hell to not say to said locksmith, "Then there must be a key...I would imagine" . I literally say it in my head every time there is a mention of a lock. LOL

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

If this is not the 1st question at the panel tomorrow morning Imma be pissed

.... when you hear any slight variation of this phrase as Dean's voice in your head and it never fails to make you smile.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, garnetarden said:

.... when you hear any slight variation of this phrase as Dean's voice in your head and it never fails to make you smile.

Literally I do the same. And then I follow it up..."Let's get this show on the road!"

• Love 1
3 hours ago, sarthaz said:

... your significant other says, "I know what we should have for dinner tonight: fish tacos."  And in your best confused Dean, you say, "Pishtaco?"

And then, while eating them, ask if they taste funny to him?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ukgirl71 said:

Eye of the Tiger comes on you CD and you immediately start picturing Jensen's actions.

Last week I was in the waiting room at my eye doctor (!) and Eye of the Tiger came on the waiting-room muzak (!!) and I immediately started giggling.  

• Love 3
23 hours ago, DittyDotDot said:

That's how you know it truly is life-sized, I guess? ;)

I forgot he was there. I walked past the cardboard cutout three times today and it freaked me out every time.  I thought someone was standing there for a moment. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, auntvi said:

Your weekend is starting great because TNT has 3 great episodes in a row.  And you have to share. 

Which three?

-----

When you're eating your burger at Harvey's (Canadian burger chain), explaining your "DEANGIRL" licence plate to the person wiping the tables (car parked right outside the window) and Carry On Wayward Son comes on the in-house music system. I may or may not have squeed a little.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 3