Type keyword(s) to search

You Know You Watch Too Much Supernatural When....

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

My 3rd cat whom I adopted  3 years after my other cat died, totally picked me. I wanted another black cat but this cute little grey tabby had a different plan for me. She only went to the glass when I came to visit her. Other humans were there looking at her but she wouldn't give them the time of day.

That's probably why I don't have a dog yet. The ones I looked haven't had much interest in visiting with me. 

2 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

If he's food motivated (one of mine is, the other not at all) hold  a treat high up in one hand and snap the picture quickly with the other hand.   And be prepared to get a lot of blurry pics. :)

He isn't right now. He only eats if I stand with him next to his food dish. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

If he's food motivated (one of mine is, the other not at all) hold  a treat high up in one hand and snap the picture quickly with the other hand.   And be prepared to get a lot of blurry pics. :)

20170814_143936.thumb.jpg.14b268390e905ad4fa670b7f2ef11811.jpgWhen the Humane Society person brought Sammy here (not his original name) to me in the visiting room, he looked around briefly, then flopped at my feet, rolled over on his back, and waved those gigantic paws at me to rub his tummy.  There was no way I was leaving without him.

Sammy is a beautiful cat!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

Sammy is a beautiful cat!

His nickname (or "real" name) is Sasquatch, for obvious reasons.  Sammy-Sasquatch (how's that from a dyed-in-the-wool Deangirl?)   He also has the Siamese voice (unfortunately) and right now is telling me it's dinner time. :) 

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

His nickname (or "real" name) is Sasquatch, for obvious reasons.  Sammy-Sasquatch (how's that from a dyed-in-the-wool Deangirl?)   He also has the Siamese voice (unfortunately) and right now is telling me it's dinner time. :) 

He is a handsome boy! And this Deangirl loves the name. :)

Ms. Charlotte is 11 yrs old and about 7lbs, but she thinks she's a mountain lion.

Charlotte.jpg

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He is a handsome boy! And this Deangirl loves the name. :)

Ms. Charlotte is 11 yrs old and about 7lbs, but she thinks she's a mountain lion.

What a beautiful cat!  I'm a sucker for Siamese (voices and all!)  My previous cat was a snowshoe named Rocky (originally Rocky Raccoon, till a friend, watching him zipping around the room like a lunatic, dubbed him "rocky the flying squirrel") So I guess I had both Moose and Squirrel!  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Wayward Son said:

What did you and Misha misunderstand? LOL 

I can't quite remember. We worked together and he wasn't talking to me and being kind of a dick and when I asked him why he said someone said I said something about him which I would never have said and then I got pissed at him for believing this person instead of asking me about it. I remember yelling at him saying 'But why would you believe them over me!!"  LOL

I'm  more perplexed as to why Jason Manns was in the dream making coffeeLOL

• Love 1
On 2/5/2018 at 6:18 PM, Commando Cody said:

On 2/5/2018 at 5:54 PM, catrox14 said:

This is the best news!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!! That's fantastic.  Congratulations!

You need to tweet at Mark Shepard and tell him you adopted a cat named Mr. Crowley. I think he would get a kick out of that.

That's a good idea. Maybe I will when I get a good picture of him.  

But you have to make it clear you adopted him BECAUSE he was named Crowley. Plenty of people adopt animals and give them SPN related names, so that’s what makes this different.

Edited by takalotti
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, takalotti said:

But you have to make it clear you adopted him BECAUSE he was named Crowley. Plenty of people adopt animals and give them SPN related names, so that’s what makes this different.

Yes, that's what I meant. Sorry if that wasn't clear :(

Your convinced that Asmodeus is just an evil version of Levon Helm, the great, late drummer/singer for The Band.  You watch A Devils bargain and you see Evil Levon reading a book and you wonder if he’s reading Chronicles Volume 1 by Bob Dylan or Robbie Robertson’s Testimony.

• Love 1
On 2/7/2018 at 10:10 AM, sarthaz said:

Facebook just recommended me a 1972 Impala for purchase.  Their algorithm is slightly off.

That reminds me --

... when you go to your company's annual car show (employees and retirees bring in their vintage and/or special edition vehicles) every year looking specifically for a '67 Impala. (I haven't seen one yet -- the closest I've seen is a '65 Impala.)

• Love 3

Last night I totally saw an Impala frame on the back of a truck at an intersection.  I'm not a car expert, but it looked identical to a '67 and was covered in a black matte paint that I assume was a primer.  It may have been on its way to get painted?

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, sarthaz said:

Last night I totally saw an Impala frame on the back of a truck at an intersection.  I'm not a car expert, but it looked identical to a '67 and was covered in a black matte paint that I assume was a primer.  It may have been on its way to get painted?

Maybe they had to get it painted because it had just been rebuilt after a truck driven by a demon hit it!

I always wonder if people who drive ‘67 Impalas in real life get stopped by random fans in parking lots a lot.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jeddah said:

Maybe they had to get it painted because it had just been rebuilt after a truck driven by a demon hit it!

I always wonder if people who drive ‘67 Impalas in real life get stopped by random fans in parking lots a lot.

Personally, I wouldn't drive one.  Last thing I need is demons and leviathan hounding me all the time.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, sarthaz said:

Yeah, I actually had a 1970 impala.  It was my first car, i got it when i was 18.  Totally different car but it looks pretty similar so it's hard to know if you actually saw a 67 impala.  BTW, the car is not as cool as it looks.  The heat sucks, the ac is pretty bad, the car is really noisy, the car doesn't start in the winter.  It looks a lot cooler on tv,.  Chevy's really went down hill after 67 i think.   Funny though, I never got stopped by a demon or a leviathan when i was a kid

5 hours ago, bozodegama said:

Yeah, I actually had a 1970 impala.  It was my first car, i got it when i was 18.  Totally different car but it looks pretty similar so it's hard to know if you actually saw a 67 impala.  BTW, the car is not as cool as it looks.  The heat sucks, the ac is pretty bad, the car is really noisy, the car doesn't start in the winter.  It looks a lot cooler on tv,.  Chevy's really went down hill after 67 i think.   Funny though, I never got stopped by a demon or a leviathan when i was a kid

That's too bad. I drove a used '64 Impala back in the day and the AC was great as well as the heat. The car roared because the engine was powerful. I drove it over 110 mph on an open desert road where (at the time) they had no speed limits. So when I see Baby, I think of that car too.

The TV was on MeTV when I woke up this morning. I didn't turn the channel. Beakman was on. That led to a couple of episode of Bill Nye the Science Guy. I was kind of surprised when someone in one of the skits dropped a bleeped out F-bomb.  Anyway, I can't find who actually played Steven Odd in this video. However, I think Richard Speight Jr could have looked like this back in the 1990s.

...you're watching the Olympic speed skating and the announcers are talking about the Dutch skater and in your head you hear the song "The naked Dutch skater does not want to fcuk you".   Thanks, Misha....lol

I paused the TV before Supernatural came on this morning so I could drive to the store.  I was scanning through radio stations in the car. Right at 9 am - the time Supernatural starts on TNT, I landed on a station playing "Carry On Wayward Son".  I got back later than I planned - the pause ended and it was already halfway through the Christmas episode. I should be able to fast forward through all of the commercials for the rest of the episodes. 

• Love 3
On 2/27/2018 at 11:53 AM, Commando Cody said:

I should be able to fast forward through all of the commercials for the rest of the episodes. 

That's the only way I watch TV these days - everything on the DVR and FF through commercials. However, advertisers would love me, because I stop and watch any commercial that interests me. Must be my marketing background. LOL

2 hours ago, bozodegama said:

when the hellatus is only three weeks but it felt like 9 months.

Only three weeks?????? I am sure it was longer than that!! I watched so many episodes - Ok - not all 264. Atleast I don't think so.  But I did cover all the seasons. 

And -  I enjoyed re -watching them.  Unbelievable! 

Finally - a new episode.

Anytime there is a SPN anonymous meeting - I need to join. It would be liberating to say loudly - yes. I am SPN addict.

• Love 3

There is an educational institute here by the name of  'Winchester School'. When I first saw its school bus, near my house, picking up students, my immediate reaction was - I need to apply to that school, I have to find out where it is located. No idea whether they were recruiting or anything. Just the name WINCHESTER was enough.

And I have a regular job!! Plus that school is o-level - I wouldn't have got a job there anyways. Yet...... Thank god common sense prevailed and I am still working. 

Whenever I see their bus for one second my heart still becomes heavy - I am not associated with that school. Then I just let go.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

You see this:

5a986d25195c5_wouldyourather2.jpg.12a5b65189e38839513598dfb262af11.jpg

And you just know which one Sam would choose.  ;)

Same one I would. Frickin' HATE clowns!

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

...the Call of Duty ad is using the same song that was used for the promos for Demon Dean and then you really want Demon Dean back.

I don't even need a song to want that several times a day. LOL!

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Same, really. Just that song really got me jonesing LOL

Yeah, Thor Ragnarok with Zepp playing had me wishing it was Demon Dean would have been instead of what we got. Those scenes get me jonesing for it. I can totally see Jensen rocking the hell out of scenes like that. He plays a great psycho or chaotic neutral character. If you look has some of his other work and scenes like as the shapeshifter you can totally see it. Too bad they won't give him the chance on this show.

Edited by Res
  • Love 3
(edited)

tumblr_p5td5oOwY31rx7qjuo6_r1_400.giftumblr_p5td5oOwY31rx7qjuo7_r1_400.giftumblr_p5td5oOwY31rx7qjuo8_r1_400.giftumblr_p5td5oOwY31rx7qjuo9_r1_400.giftumblr_p5td5oOwY31rx7qjuo10_r1_400.gif

3 minutes ago, Res said:

Yeah, Thor Ragnarok with Zepp playing had me wishing it was Demon Dean would have been instead of what we got. Those scenes get me jonesing for it. I can totally see Jensen rocking the hell out of scenes like that. He plays a great psycho or chaotic neutral character. If you look has some of his other work and scenes like as the shapeshifter you can totally see it. Too bad they won't give him the chance on this show.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

You're watching A Series of Unfortunate Events and it occurs to you how appropriate the lyrics of the theme song are for Supernatural. 

Look away, look away

Look away, look away

This show will wreck your evening, your whole life, and your day

Every single episode is nothing but dismay

So, look away

Look away, look away

[A different verse depending on story.]

Just look away,

Look away—

There's nothing but horror and inconvenience on the way

Ask any stable person, "Should I watch?" and they will say:

Look away.

Look away, look away.

Look away, look away.

Look away, look away.

Look away, look away.

• Love 1

... you're putting your snowblower away after a storm, using a brush and a scraper to get as much snow off/out of it as possible. When you use your hands for some hard to reach places between/behind the blades, you think to yourself "I really hope a ghost doesn’t turn this on right now."

• Love 8
(edited)

You look at the list of copied shows on Tivo and realize that in addition to the 10 episodes of Supernatural you've copied, it's copied another 42.

Eta: 

You want Christian Kane to show up on an episode in the role of another hunter, so he and Sam can compare hair care tips.

Edited by Whodunnit
Rule of Silly
  • Love 4

...you read a click bait list, "The 22 Baby Names Parents Admit They Regret," see one of the names is Ruby, read the given explanation (If parent community sites are anything to go by, Ruby tops the list for baby name remorse. Reasons vary, but many insist they were coerced into the name and went on to regret it), and immediately think "Uh, no. It’s because they found out they named their baby after a demon who was working to release the devil."

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Runswithscissors said:

You see this video clip and think it's important enough to pass along...because it can save a Moose.  ;)

I LOVE this idea.  

• Love 2