Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Maternity Liv

One of the problems with so many zombies is how dumb it makes people look.  Also, maybe not the best time to show the police shooting people in cold blood.  And way to pay attention to your experiment, Ravi.

Otherwise it's still a good show, though the mystery was fairly obvious.

• Love 2

It's interesting that Major is going to such extremes to find out what happened to the kids, but he seemed to give up fairly easily when Liv dumped him. I realize missing children is a more serious issue and not giving up on your ex can morph into stalking, but still...

However, this doesn't bother me because it clears the way for Liv and "Big Yum" Lowell.

• Love 1

Liv fussing over everyone in her proximity was hilarious. And the end, where the jerk boyfriend gave the baby to the grandparents because of Liv telling him off, was legitimately "awwwww" worthy. Even if the grandparents still seemed kind of intense in the flashes we had of them. But it ended on a hopeful note for them at least.

I appreciate how much Major cares about the kids he works with.And I always appreciate when people call the media out on their obsession with missing pretty, rich white women. However, this story turned out to be WAY more than a domestic missing white girl case, creepy cult and all that. I wish the captain hadn't shot the wife. I wanted to hear what her deal was. Their two person death cult seems like a pretty big thing just to get thrown out in the summation.   

I feel like the "eating brains can change your sexuality" thing is going to make at least a few dozen new fanfics appear...

I continue to love the show!

• Love 8

The police said that the remains of more than a dozen of the missing kids were found at the creepy cultists' house, including Jerome and Eddie, but we know that Blaine actually got them. Were the zombies coincidentally dumping bodies (minus their brains) out there, or did the zombie cops move the bodies there to conveniently wrap up the missing persons' cases, or what? The Shepherds were not zombies; the Lieutenant didn't shoot them in the head (head shots are necessary in this universe, right? Or do we know that yet?). I'm assuming the cops moved them, so we might be looking at a good number of zombie police officers here.

He suspected before, but the Lieutenant totally knows that Liv is a zombie now. This should be interesting.

• Love 9

Mothering Liv was great. As was gay doctor Lowell. I have to say it'll never get boring if your a zombie dating another zombie, you never who you're going to get.

Blaine used the cult couple to take the fall for his kills. He his turning the right people to build his empire. A chef and a police captain.

I wonder what the police captain's going to do now that he knows his medical examiner is also a zombie.

• Love 4

i felt so bad for the last living rat who was trying to find a way out as zombie rat munched on his buddy.

I'm still really enjoying Liv's dynamic with the other medical examiner. I'm also digging her relationship with Lowell. However, there's just something missing in this show for me. The mysteries aren't that interesting imo and the other characters leave me cold. The mom and the brother especially bug.

• Love 5

Liv laying the verbal smack down on the douche-bag dad was one of the most satisfying moments of television ...ever... The douche-bag dad actually listening to her...priceless...

So much this!

But my youngest was born in 1989 when young mothers were still admonished to put babies to sleep on their stomachs so they didn't choke to death on their spit-up. More recently the best practice is to put the baby to sleep on his or her back as sleeping on the stomach is now associate with smothering and SIDs. Of course, the baby's "father" didn't really want to know any of it, so it worked as part of Liv's rant.

The police said that the remains of more than a dozen of the missing kids were found at the creepy cultists' house, including Jerome and Eddie, but we know that Blaine actually got them. Were the zombies coincidentally dumping bodies (minus their brains) out there, or did the zombie cops move the bodies there to conveniently wrap up the missing persons' cases, or what? The Shepherds were not zombies; the Lieutenant didn't shoot them in the head (head shots are necessary in this universe, right? Or do we know that yet?). I'm assuming the cops moved them, so we might be looking at a good number of zombie police officers here...

I'm guessing the local cop and Candyman zombies had been delivering runaways, homeless, and some skateboarders to the cult family, and then harvesting the brains when nobody was looking.

I get bored whenever the lead cast isn't the focus (who's casting this?). And Clive is starting to work my last nerve with his exaggerated gesticulating and over-enunciating every word. This is TV, man. You're not treading the boards. Get subtle.

Major is SO Riley... so boring. Can he just fly off in a Black Ops helicopter now? 

Liv and Lowell are so adorable I can't stand it! I love them! Ravi continues to be the Felix and I wish he was in every scene. 

And this last thing is something that probably belongs in the "How Things Work" thread, so heading over there...

• Love 4

I loved Liv with her brother, & Lowell turning temporarily gay was funny. I don't understand why the Captain killed the woman, except if it was just because he was pissed off. 

As soon as I saw the victim in that white dress, I figured it was going to cult related somehow.  And, my spidey senses began tingling when the animal control lady showed up, because she was way over-the-top with the aw shucks attitude (She was one "You betcha!" aware from being Marge on Fargo), that I figured she was hiding something.  So, yeah, the case was kind of dull, but I did find it interesting that apparently the Lieutenant is using this as a way to cover for all the other bodies Blaine's been dropping.  I actually forgot he was a zombie, so there was a bit of some whiplash, when he went full-zombie.  And judging from the way he was looking at her, he seems to know Liv is one, but I wonder if he figured that out on his own or if Blaine told him.

Maternity Liv was amusing: loved her coddling Ravi and Clive, and their reactions to it.  Temporary Gay Lowell was something.  That was a line that could easily have been crossed into offense territory, but I thought they avoided it, and I got a kick out of them being platonic that night.  I really hope Lowell doesn't become evil.  He is so much fun.  Loved him talking about seeing Zombieland and how it feels different now that he is a zombie.  I kind want to see Liv and Lowell watch various zombie films and shows, and side with the zombies.

More of Liv's mom and brother makes me think they're being reintroduced so something bad can happen to them.  I have to think the brother is totally going to end up working for the Meat Cue.

I want to respect Major for caring, but the dude was just asking to get arrested.  Think things though, man.  The ending was a bit much though: not a huge fan that the majority of the police force seems like dicks, except Clive.

Zombie mouse!!  What did you create, Ravi?!

Not my favorite, but as long as I get my Liv/Ravi/Clive fix, Lowell continues to be fun, and Rose McIver continues to be awesome, I'm pretty much set.  Hope a renewal is announced soon.

• Love 6

It's interesting that Major is going to such extremes to find out what happened to the kids, but he seemed to give up fairly easily when Liv dumped him. I realize missing children is a more serious issue and not giving up on your ex can morph into stalking, but still...

However, this doesn't bother me because it clears the way for Liv and "Big Yum" Lowell.

I'm at a loss as to what else Major was supposed to do regarding Liv. He seemed to put his romantic life on hold for months waiting and being patient with her. She then made it clear she didn't want to be with him after all that waiting. I think pursuing anything after that would just be pathetic. And one of the reasons why he cares about the kids so much is nobody else does. Major can take care of his own feelings but these kids need his help.

• Love 3

I loved Liv with her brother, & Lowell turning temporarily gay was funny. I don't understand why the Captain killed the woman, except if it was just because he was pissed off.

He killed the woman to frame her for the murders of the missing kids. That wouldn't have worked if she was still alive and could deny it.
  • Love 12

i felt so bad for the last living rat who was trying to find a way out as zombie rat munched on his buddy.

I'm still really enjoying Liv's dynamic with the other medical examiner. I'm also digging her relationship with Lowell. However, there's just something missing in this show for me. The mysteries aren't that interesting imo and the other characters leave me cold. The mom and the brother especially bug.

I give zero shits about the mysteries. The interactions between the cast is what I come for (and some of the zombie world building).

• Love 5

He killed the woman to frame her for the murders of the missing kids. That wouldn't have worked if she was still alive and could deny it.

Ohhh, that makes sense

Ditto to everything you said thuganomics85. Though I think that the Captain figured it out for himself, he is a police Captain after all. He didn't notice anything strange while he was human, but once the possibility of Zombie came into his life, just looking at Liv it seems kinda obvious. Even Lowell figured it out quickly.

What I'm confused about is how zombie rat got into the other cages and if we know based on what the show has shown us which rat it was that turned into a zombie.  I mean, it's not that zombies get smarter, they get dumber the longer they go without brains, so zombie rat would sooner start to rot, rather than figure out how to get our of his cage and into the other cages.

Also, have we met any female cops yet? Even in the background? That precinct is such a boys club. 

• Love 1

Also, have we met any female cops yet? Even in the background? That precinct is such a boys club

There was what appeared to be a black female officer behind Clive when the other cop threw more files at him. There were also other women in the office, but they weren't in uniform, so it's hard to tell in a background shot if they are cops or not.

I knew the lieutenant was up to something as soon as he told Clive and the others not to come into the house until he gave the signal. At least he is being smart. Killing the two crazies and then using the cult as a way to cover up the other missing kids that the reporter was hounding them about was a good two for one (well, for him and Blaine).

One awesome side effect of Lowell's temporary gay status is that it gave him and Liv some time to just hang out, get to know each other, and have fun together in a non-sexual way, which is always good for a new relationship.

I had a brief moment where I thought Lowell was totally lying because he spewed out all that stuff about metacognition and neurotropic viruses then Ravi said, "I thought you were a musician," so I was glad that Liv realized it was the brain in his stomach doing the talking. My suspicion was aroused again when he seemed really interested in Ravi's rat experiment too, but I'm going to chalk that up to a zombie being interested in Ravi figuring out what happened.

Ravi, I love you, but you have to check on your experimental rats more frequently! The doors on the top of the rat cages flip up so I could see the zombie rat being able to push the door open from the inside if there was a ledge near the top, but would he then be able to pull open the other doors from the outside of the cages? I have no idea about rat strength so that's a genuine question, not sarcasm.

Oh, Major, you big dumb dummy. I totally appreciate his frustration with the police investigation (or lack thereof) and his need to find out more but he was just asking for trouble by following that guy and breaking into his truck.

• Love 4

...The doors on the top of the rat cages flip up so I could see the zombie rat being able to push the door open from the inside if there was a ledge near the top, but would he then be able to pull open the other doors from the outside of the cages? I have no idea about rat strength so that's a genuine question, not sarcasm...

This puzzled me too. I probably know the least about zombies in comparison to anyone else here, but from what I've seen on this show, I guess the zombie rat (the white one, right? Funny!) used his/her super zombie strength to hurl him/herself at the door and open it. As for opening the other rats' cage doors, maybe we'll see bent cage wires where zombie rat forced his/her way through--I'm guessing again by hurling his/her whole body at the cage, not by using tiny zombie rat paws to force the cage wires apart.

Yup. I'm guessing the captain used the cover of the two wackos to solve all the teen missing persons cases. Probably got him a month of free brains from Blaine. 

That way, he solves the case of the missing rich white girl AND the lost boys. Which gets the media off his back.

I wonder if he's going to approach Liv about her access to morgue brains. 

• Love 1
the dude was just asking to get arrested.

Seriously. Smashing the window with a crowbar is not something to easily talk your way out of. I did like Major's resignation when all those big guys were put into his cell. His emotions get the better of him a lot of the time, but he's not completely unaware.

once the possibility of Zombie came into his life, just looking at Liv it seems kinda obvious. Even Lowell figured it out quickly.

The lieutenant saw she was shot but unbothered by it, too. And Liv's love of heat is another thing that clued in Lowell. I think her appearance can be explained away fairly easily, but the devil is in the details, and zombies recognize those details.

I wonder if he's going to approach Liv about her access to morgue brains.

It's probably safer for the time being to continue depending on Blaine. (I assume that's his source.) The LT doesn't know Liv at all.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

The police said that the remains of more than a dozen of the missing kids were found at the creepy cultists' house, including Jerome and Eddie, but we know that Blaine actually got them. Were the zombies coincidentally dumping bodies (minus their brains) out there, or did the zombie cops move the bodies there to conveniently wrap up the missing persons' cases, or what? The Shepherds were not zombies; the Lieutenant didn't shoot them in the head (head shots are necessary in this universe, right? Or do we know that yet?). I'm assuming the cops moved them, so we might be looking at a good number of zombie police officers here.

He suspected before, but the Lieutenant totally knows that Liv is a zombie now. This should be interesting.

[snip] I'm guessing the local cop and Candyman zombies had been delivering runaways, homeless, and some skateboarders to the cult family, and then harvesting the brains when nobody was looking.

Hmm, maybe I'm looking at it all wrong, but I assumed they were just outright killing the kids - not zombifying them - and eating tasty brains and just had bodies left over. 

I further didn't think there was a connection between animal control and the bodies, but that Lt. Zombie just saw an opportunity and alerted Blaine & Co so they could get in on the case-closing action. 

• Love 3

This puzzled me too. I probably know the least about zombies in comparison to anyone else here, but from what I've seen on this show, I guess the zombie rat (the white one, right? Funny!) used his/her super zombie strength to hurl him/herself at the door and open it. As for opening the other rats' cage doors, maybe we'll see bent cage wires where zombie rat forced his/her way through--I'm guessing again by hurling his/her whole body at the cage, not by using tiny zombie rat paws to force the cage wires apart.

He didn't even need to be a zombie. One of my lab rats in college was constantly escaping. We named him Pinky before we knew that he was the smart one.

• Love 8

What I'm confused about is how zombie rat got into the other cages and if we know based on what the show has shown us which rat it was that turned into a zombie.  

If you look closely, there's a trail of bent cage "bars" through the cages with eaten rats in them. From the look of things, Mr. 40% used his zombie strength to get to the others. 

• Love 7

I don't get why what Clive said with the reporter listening should have been a big deal. It goes without saying that everyone on up from Homicide doesn't want to see murders going unsolved. But, as Clive's boss reminded him, there's also a Missing Persons department, and ditto for everyone on up from them not wanting to see disappearances going unsolved. Nobody's suggested that officers are being pulled from the latter to help out the former, so where's the story?

What was up with the zombie-rat being so big? We've yet to see any super-sized human zombies.

I agree with the recap. I've been a mother for a long time, and I don't even feel a vague urge to micromanage my coworkers' feeding schedules. I probably would have been tempted to tell the little brother to get a damn job on general principle, but I would have told him to leave me out of it instead because I'm not _his_ mother. I also think contra-orientation date night sounds like a great idea.

Is Major supposed to be stupid, or is he just out of his depth? Because the car thing was stupid, and I'd actually prefer to think he's stupid instead of thinking he deliberately pulled a dick move like putting someone on speaker with other people in the room and not telling them.

Edited by Julia

...What was up with the zombie-rat being so big? We've yet to see any super-sized human zombies.

I'm guessing the adult gray brown mice are smaller than the adult white rodents, so maybe small white rat actors are underage and cannot work as many hours or something. Heh.

[snip]I'm guessing the local cop and Candyman zombies had been delivering runaways, homeless, and some skateboarders to the cult family, and then harvesting the brains when nobody was looking.

Hmm, maybe I'm looking at it all wrong, but I assumed they were just outright killing the kids - not zombifying them - and eating tasty brains and just had bodies left over.
I wasn't sure about the zombifying, killing seemed more likely, but I thought maybe the cult folks were involved in the process/body disposal. But most people here seem to think stashing the bodies at the cult farm was a last minute crime of opportunity, and that does seem likely. Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 6

I don't get why what Clive said with the reporter listening should have been a big deal. It goes without saying that everyone on up from Homicide doesn't want to see murders going unsolved. But, as Clive's boss reminded him, there's also a Missing Persons department, and ditto for everyone on up from them not wanting to see disappearances going unsolved. Nobody's suggested that officers are being pulled from the latter to help out the former, so where's the story?

They're skirting around it by having Missing Persons on the case. They all really know that the kids aren't "missing" & they must really be dead, but since they don't have bodies, they can still pretend that it's a missing persons case & there's the possibility that the kids just left on their own. Once it goes up on the murder board, there's no way to get around it, & having a bunch of unsolved murders is very bad for a department.

• Love 4

Is Major supposed to be stupid, or is he just out of his depth? Because the car thing was stupid, and I'd actually prefer to think he's stupid instead of thinking he deliberately pulled a dick move like putting someone on speaker with other people in the room and not telling them.

I think it's the latter. Major started to warn Clive by saying his name, but Clive talked over him. Major even said, he was about to tell him. It was still a dick move though, who starts a conversation on speakerphone? But also, how is it possible to not hear that you're on speaker? I can hear the difference every time my parents do it when I call home. There's a tin quality to the sound that occurs. Though Clive was distracted, so I guess that understandable. 

• Love 3

I love this show.  I love the structure, the brains of the week theme, weaved in with the other stories. 8-10 is CW all the time on Tuesday.  Damn the police LT is a zombie, he really has good skin color.  Why doesn't Liv do the spray on tan? 

• Love 2

I'm guessing the adult gray brown mice are smaller than the adult white rodents, so maybe small white rat actors are underage and cannot work as many hours or something. Heh.

It was a pretty short scene. Maybe they couldn't find a young albino who could act?

Damn the police LT is a zombie, he really has good skin color.  Why doesn't Liv do the spray on tan?

Liv doesn't want to risk anyone finding out, so she does her coloring herself. I'm sure Blaine has somebody in on their secret to take care of the LT.

How soon before Clive's boss decides it's a good idea to have a few other bullet-resistant officers on his squad? I'm sure the men who were told they didn't have to rush into an unfamiliar house after armed felons were happy to hear that, but he can't keep acting like the star of a cop movie.

• Love 2

Love maternal Liv in this ep, she was adorable. She even made the rats adorable and normally rats make me shudder. I also liked her scenes with her brother and her mom. "What a pain in the ass being a mom. All the worrying, all for a child that probably won't appreciate it." Pretty much sums up being a mom, lol.

Gotta say, I think the Ravi/Liv relationship is my favorite on this show. I love their workfriendship. I actually enjoy Ravi with pretty much everyone he interacts with. His scene meeting Lowell was great. "Colonist propaganda. Pay her no mind."

I knew Major was going to get in trouble when he broke into that car. Either Large Zombie Guy was going to come get him or the cops. Maybe he has a deathwish. First it was fighting Large Zombie Guy and now this.

• Love 4

...I knew Major was going to get in trouble when he broke into that car. Either Large Zombie Guy was going to come get him or the cops. Maybe he has a deathwish. First it was fighting Large Zombie Guy and now this.

Death wish would explain him. I wonder if this is foreshadowing him getting zombied, which would mean a love triangle. Did I mention that my next pop culture screen name is going to be I-hate-triangles?
  • Love 5

I don't get why what Clive said with the reporter listening should have been a big deal. It goes without saying that everyone on up from Homicide doesn't want to see murders going unsolved. But, as Clive's boss reminded him, there's also a Missing Persons department, and ditto for everyone on up from them not wanting to see disappearances going unsolved. 

What was up with the zombie-rat being so big? We've yet to see any super-sized human zombies.

I have the perhaps naive impression that there are always a ton more unsolved missing person cases than murders, because runaways, estranged spouses, deadbeat dads, etc., so having a bunch of open cases there become homicides or possible homicides is a big deal. 

I agree with the recap. I've been a mother for a long time, and I don't even feel a vague urge to micromanage my coworkers' feeding schedules. 

This was definitely an episode where less could have been more. Wanting to cuddle rats or stare at the baby, yes. Fixing people's hair and worrying about vegetables is not something in a new mother's headspace yet anyway. And sadly, the brain of the week would probably have been as much or more about massive PTSD from prolonged captivity than maternal feelings anyway.

It was a pretty short scene. Maybe they couldn't find a young albino who could act?

On the zombie rat thing, bigger == scarier. And my guess is that we'll see some animatronic zombie rat action next week, and they couldn't afford to make the puppet/robot small enough, and the cast was not cool about handling brown rats of a matching size.

One can fanwank that since rodents are not a perfect model for primates, the zombie process plays out differently for them, and they bulk up quickly.

Is Major supposed to be stupid, or is he just out of his depth? Because the car thing was stupid, 

I didn't think the car thing was that stupid, when it was a quick smash and rifle the glove compartment for ID. When he started going through the guy's stuff, that was dumb.

How soon before Clive's boss decides it's a good idea to have a few other bullet-resistant officers on his squad? I'm sure the men who were told they didn't have to rush into an unfamiliar house after armed felons were happy to hear that, but he can't keep acting like the star of a cop movie.

I think the "hero" bit was a one time thing, because he needed to be sure he could take out the two perps so they could be framed for the missing kids later on.If he had followed procedure, the mom at least surrenders and lives to dispute the planted bodies.

The LT. wasn't acting alone for glory or because he was worried about his officers getting hurt.

Edited by Latverian Diplomat
  • Love 3

I didn't think the white rat was much bigger, it was just sitting hunched up on the corpse of its victim, which to me is the creepiest thing this show has done so far.  Seriously, they should at least have a webcam on the rats if they think one might transform.  So can the zombrat only infect other rats, or can he infect other species?  Because if he can infect other species, then Ravi may be the one who has actually started the zombie apocalypse by creating the first zombie plague rat.

I have so many questions now about how other zombie mammals behave!

I enjoyed this episode.  As others have said the opportunities to see the characters interact and the touches of the overall story arc are the best parts.  I enjoyed Lowell and Liv eating cheeze puff 'brains' out of a bust.  And the police lieutenant definitely earned his brains after finding a way to dispose of a massive number of bodies in one go.  They implied previously that these zombies heal quickly but it was worth having confirmation.

Once Major makes bail and tells Liv about the guy he stalked with the hot sauce, hair dye, and 'calf' brains at the spray tan place, things will get interesting.  And I agree, breaking into the car was a horrible idea.  I was glad to see that the cops who arrested him weren't zombies because I like to think that the number of Baline's infectees is still limited.  I wonder who Blaine will be targeting for brains now that the skate park has been exposed.

• Love 3

Once Major makes bail and tells Liv about the guy he stalked with the hot sauce, hair dye, and 'calf' brains at the spray tan place, things will get interesting.  And I agree, breaking into the car was a horrible idea.  I was glad to see that the cops who arrested him weren't zombies because I like to think that the number of Baline's infectees is still limited.  I wonder who Blaine will be targeting for brains now that the skate park has been exposed.

I'm so cynical about super hero shows that keep main characters in the dark forever while grossly endangering them that my initial reaction was he won't tell Liv. Of course he won't tell her, to protect her, they don't really hang anymore, or simply he'll skim over the relevant clues because why would they be important to him. And meanwhile Liv and Ravi are alerting nobody to the zombie outbreak, because...  Well, this show has a passably good reason actually. It would put Liv in a lot of danger.

But you know what? The plot on this show actually moves at a fair clip. He might well tell Liv or Ravi. But my guess is he'll tell Clive, because Clive doesn't have the info to really do anything with that information yet, and hello, he is a cop.

Edited by BPOX
  • Love 2

Liv laying the verbal smack down on the douche-bag dad was one of the most satisfying moments of television ...ever... The douche-bag dad actually listening to her...priceless...

Still not as great as Veronica Mars' "cockroach" smack-down, now that was a terrific speech.

A total filler, but a fun one. But I'm waiting to dive into the mythology, show! And no Blaine, boo. I wanted for him to meet Evan (yay, now I remember the brother's name!)

I was spoiled about Lowell eating a gay man's brain, but still loved it. However, will it always be the same way if you eat a brain which doesn't align with your gender preference? If so, yikes. Poor zombies.

My favorite offhand remark was Lowell having a completely different appreciation for Zombieland.

Still don't care about Major's storyline. It could be much better if he had more characterization, "nice guy" doesn't cut it on today's TV, sorry.

Edited by FurryFury

So, wait, she thinks it's on her friend that the incrowd of douchebros is targeting her because they backed down instead of taking on the sheriff's daughter? That's... novel.

Edited by Julia
  • Love 1

Just point of clarification: Veronica's dad is no longer the sheriff, and she has been a paraiah for a while and was harassed and very much picked on by many of those kids for a while now, until she "got mad and got even". She's hard on the girl because she's been in her place. But yeah, not her most empathetic moment I dare say...

Liv isn't as hard as Veronica, she hasn't been through all the crap that went on pre-pilot on Veronica's life. I like that and it's what differentiates the characters for me the most. She doesn't have as much anger, just a sadness for what happened to her. Although I think she can take a note from Veronica's book when it comes to sensible shoes...

I think this is my favorite episode so far, even though they overdid it with the mothering and it was off base (loved high on gay brains Lowell!) Major continues to bore me, not sure why. Am I the only one who's afraid for Ravi for when he finds his zombie rat?

• Love 2

I liked the fact that they seem to be fine-tuning McIver's make-up to make it less cadaveric, and slightly more half-alive, which works better as far as believably interacting with normal humans goes.

• Love 1

Did the Police Lt. eat the brain of an action hero and that's why he wanted to go in alone? 

Still don't know why none of them questioned that, he could go in first but the rest should follow since they were being shot at already. 

ETA: Also with the mothering, Liv should've been in the nesting phase where she would be cleaning everything or trying to make everything safe not trying to fix hair or tell people to eat vegetables or tuck in their shirt, that's for someone that is already a mom to older children. But I suppose that wouldn't be as funny as Liv trying to be a mother to everyone but Lowell it seems. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 3