Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

I'm going to have to catch up on both NY episodes later.  

Bravo really needed to play some cute baby animal clips after the reunion so we can all get back to our happy place before continuing on to NY.  

• Love 16

Hey, Brandi....SHOVE YOUR SMOKING GUN UP YOUR RANCID TWAT.

There's already too much stuff up in there ... tampons, her dignity and self-worth, college kids  ...  anything else and she's gonna have to get another tightening!  

• Love 22

When Lisa R commented on Kim's scary voice, the hub said "It's the voice of Big Kathy, from the grave."  (Which I guess means the poor guy has been paying attention all along, and I owe him a dinner out or something.)  He's right, it was -- it's like Kim pulled out everything Big Kathy taught her tonight; but it turns out that when people refuse to buy in, it just becomes jumbled gobbledygook and posing. 

• Love 20

Fixing the wreck that is Kim Richards isn't easy like turning water into wine or feeding the masses with a few fish and some paultry pieces of bread.  Jesus is going to have to roll up his sleeves and down some Gatorade for this one, cause that's some hard work, right there.

LMFAO!!!
  • Love 5

Uggg Kim is the worst. My sister and I have never gotten this vicious. Then again we are two semi stable/successful people with no history of substance abuse. It just makes me sorta sad. Then again maybe Kyle needs to start setting some healthy boundries or getting into therapy.

Kim's behavior does remind me of those addicts that appear on Intervention. Just have the most horrible/selfish personalities. 

• Love 9

You guys are saying everything, so I'll just throw out a couple totally random observations:

1) I know Andy is always on Brandi's side, but tonight it almost felt like he had a prep session with her before the reunion. "Brandi, I know you want to address the double standard of subject x we just talked about..." "Brandi, I know such-and-such has bothered you all season....Do you want to add something here?" Jesus, he did this constantly.

2) I think Kim outed herself re: watching the episodes, because when Andy asked her about the "intervention" scene btwn. Brandi and LisaR, she said that she called Brandi to talk about it after seeing it.

• Love 16

I won't be able to see the ep for a day or so... am I reading you guys right? Kim refused to answer about Kingsley's whereabouts, meaning, she's probably hiding her man-eater at home? Holy. Shit. She'll be destroyed in the lawsuit. Laid to waste instead of laying wasted.

And what about Monty? He's has brain cancer for god's sake. What if he falls down suddenly and Kim starts screaming or he has a seizure in front of Kingsley? I seriously hope the whole nursing my beloved Monty story was just a huge lie to give Kim a storyline and Monty is actually holed up with Hef in the Playboy Mansion or something.

• Love 17

I'm willing to bet that the only reason Kim and Kathy talk several times a day is because Kim is constantly calling her. Kathy doesn't seem like a very warm person to me.

Kathy has always seemed very removed. Like she may be physically in the room, or on the phone with you, but she's not actively listening, and isn't emotionally committed. The vacant look in her eye when Kyle and Kim were going at it during the finale party says everything I need to know about Kathy's relationships. No wonder her children are all raging assholes.

• Love 23

That episode of Roseanne when Dan walks in on Roseanne and Jackie arguing and is all "Run away.....run awayyyyyyyy....." is what was going through my head while Kim was spitting at Kyle.

Like shit.....just leave the bitch alone.  She's toxic.  

I love how taking a pill and admitting she was high as a kite means she's never relapsed or had a problem with sobriety.  Like, what must it be like in her world?

• Love 19

They should have done away with Andy's chair and just had him snuggle next to his BFF bg.

Also, neither of them know what a "smoking gun" means and bg doesn't know what vindicated means. Fucking idiots the two of them.

I don't see how the show can keep Kim (yay!).

So what do you all think Kingsley's new name is?

• Love 9

This is from Susan in Houston - Andy, could you tell me why all your viewer questions suck ass? Thanks!

Seriously, Kyle gets a question about giving the finger, but Kim and Brandi never get similar questions? Really? I'm thinking that the other HWs were so on point, they didn't need to show the 200 viewer questions asking those two about their shit.

I enjoyed Kyle repeatedly asking Brandi why she specifically called out Kyle not eating the space cake in Amsterdam. First, Brandi was doing the exact same damn thing. She was not partaking on camera because it would possibly affect her children. Same thing, Brandi. THAT is hypocrisy you dumbass. Now, LisaR and Eileen might have made comments about you being a drunk, but Kyle didn't. Kyle wasn't buying it for a minute, and I'm glad she kept asking the question, even though she never got a real answer. Brandi, honey, you called out Kyle because you were annoyed that you couldn't eat the space cake, you were irritated at everyone getting along, and you hate Kyle. It's that simple. Stop with the hypocrisy bullshit, it is so tired at this point.

Andy has no idea what a smoking gun is. Brandi has no idea what being vindicated means. They are both idiots.

Boy did I love LisaV tonight. It's been awhile, Lisa, I've missed you! Her and Kyle's friendship has always been one of my favorite things on this show, I'm glad to see it back in full force. With an added bonus of it making Brandi stew.

Y'all have said it already, but I really didn't think Kim could go this low. To do her "trick" with her own teenage neice? Wow. That is disgusting. Absolutely gross. And that dog is so back at her house. What a horrible person.

Can you imagine having to sort through allll of those questions to find the few that weren't calling out Kim and Brandi?

I think the producers just made those ones up.  Convinced.  

I have wondered before if Monty had been one of Kingsley's victims, what Kim would have done.  Monty may be Kim's ex-husband and male BFF, but he bit her "second mom" and her niece, so she obviously has no loyalties.  Would she have left an injured and bleeding Monty on the floor to protect herself?  I think so. 

• Love 11

Something about Kingsley's whereabouts was shady as fuck. Kyle was not buying the trainer story. It reminds me of the family n'er do well who says he's at a lakehouse when everybody knows he's crashing on his dealer's couch.

ngDn1Pd.jpg

I think Kim had better pray that Kingsley doesn't mistake her overbaked ass for a piece of jerky and chow down on her ignorant ass.

(I'm already going to hell, obviously, so I enjoy giggling at these thoughts...and I admit that if, in the future, that dog bites the fuck out of her, I will laugh...loud and long at the irony of it all.)

They should have done away with Andy's chair and just had him snuggle next to his BFF bg.

Also, neither of them know what a "smoking gun" means and bg doesn't know what vindicated means. Fucking idiots the two of them.

I don't see how the show can keep Kim (yay!).

So what do you all think Kingsley's new name is?

Chomper?

• Love 18

One the most hilarious things from this episode was Kim saying her dog was off limits. You always here them say "my kids, husband, family, etc are off limits" but I've never heard anyone say their pet was off limits. As someone who also treats their dog as their child, I would never think to tell someone that my dog is a conversation that is off limits.

Also, can someone explain to me the difference between what Lisa r said in her texts to Kim and Brandi telling Kyle she "wants to beat the shit out of her."

• Love 19

Vanderpump went hard for her girl Kyle tonight and I loved it. I hope next season is mostly them giggling together and drinking expensive champagne.

Yes, please!  Love the two of them together when they're being silly and just having fun.

• Love 8
Pretty dumb of her -- think Ramona at last year's NY reunion. Andy doesn't like it when he's told his business.

I think that got Ramona very close to being fired, and I hope the same thing happens to Kim.  She's obviously an idiot, but even she knows that her stolen house argument makes no fucking sense so she doesn't want to talk about.  Kim Richards is kinda like Lohan or certain episodes of "Intervention" when you begin to wonder if the addict is even worth saving, or if their personality is just so vile.  Plus she used her hands to toss a chicken salad once, which would have been an immediate firing if I was Bravo.  I mean, threatening to publicly humiliate your niece - a child?  I really hope Bravo sees the sisterly fighting is more of a drag than good trashy fun and Kim is let go.

And Kim is way too scattered to own a pet - let alone a dog that has a history of biting.  I'd be nervous with her taking care of a fish tank.

Edited by Morbs
  • Love 14

Oh, is Kingsley not supposed to be with Kim? I haven't followed the trials and tribulations of Kingsley so I didn't quite get all what was going on with Kim demanding that Andy drop it. I just thought that she didn't want to be told about herself and her poor decisions once again.

• Love 3

That episode of Roseanne when Dan walks in on Roseanne and Jackie arguing and is all "Run away.....run awayyyyyyyy....." is what was going through my head while Kim was spitting at Kyle.

I'd like to think that Dan would have done an awesome imitation of Kim, first before backing out of the room slowly.

2re3x43.gif

69457k.gif

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 15