Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

CTO, on 11 Apr 2015 - 9:23 PM, said:

Beverly Hills is no more for me.

Though not quite a smoking gun, wouldn't that be something if it was announced on Part 3 that this is the last season for BH?  It would put all of us out of our self-inflicted misery, for our own good.  I'm done with BH if Kim is back.  I think Brandi will be back and will dial down her 'tude because Andy has probably suggested it. She can afford to as Rinna is there to take over as resident trash mouth.  She certainly seems willing and able.

Are the RHOBH trashier than RHOOC??  There's a question for Andy's viewers. I think they might be.

Sorry for the sloppy copy/paste job.  Couldn't figure out how to use the site to do it property.  Anyway...

On May 4, my local cable provider is tightening up the list of channels it offers at no charge.  Big surprise, they are taking away two of the ones I watch most:  Bravo and HGTV.  At first I was super-disappointed.  No more Housewives?  Quelle bummer.  But then I realized how much brain damage these shows cause, how much free time they eat up. 

Maybe I should take this as a signal from the universe and run, run, run from my TV.  You know:  actually have a life in the 3-D world around me.  :o)  I'll stick it out with RHofBH since they are wrapping up.  After that, I too am done.  Enough trash.  Enough four-letter words.  Enough posing.  Enough scheming.  Enough dysfunction (good riddance, Kim Richards especially).  I'm done with all the damage you tried so hard to inflict on my intelligence. 

• Love 4

Yeah, because that is EXACTLY what I did in that post right there, not only with all those question marks and "if"s and parentheticals, but especially with the (completely nonexistent) part where I flat-out said it was the other parties' faults. Jesus fucking Christ. I wondered what may have been going on in the various relationship combos before the splits, and never even once said anything close to blaming the previous spouses. And "we" didn't know what Eileen said, hence me asking; I don't usually ask questions when I already know the answer--I'm crazy that way.

Also, someone [not necessarily Eileen specifically] can believe a marriage [not necessarily one of the ones from this situation necessarily] is happy even if a spouse [not Eileen's former one necessarily] is cheating.

I think on rare occasions a highly manipulative person might wreck another person's marriage. Usually it is far more complicated. 

Edited by mbutterfly
  • Love 1

Whether the foot a HW gets on is a good one or not can be subjective, and they don't eventually or always change for every viewer, at any speed.

The situations and people a HW deals with might change throughout the seasons, but you can usually count on their personality remaining the same, IMO.

• Love 2

It's not just criticism or snark I'd like to see more of about Eileen, here.  I like her.  I just think there's more there.  That's all.  I'd also like a conversation about her that if a tiny criticism is brought into a post, it isn't always met with "but Brandi (or Kim) is so much worse because they did xyz."

I think part of the reason the comparison has come up because Eileen was frequently claimed by a few posters as being on a "high horse" or "above it all" in comparison to other housewives. I know that's when I felt inclined to defend Eileen because I just didn't see that from what we've been shown at all. 

• Love 4

Well I think Eileen is going to prove to have just as many warts as the rest of them.  I think her outrage (mini-outrage) and lack of comprehension of Rinna's wanting to just move on in Amsterdam instead of dealing with Cracky McCrack Kim bothered me.  Right then and there I think Eileen got her HW sea-legs.  

Her pretending that Brandi was calling her a home wrecker at the boat table in Amsterdam when Brandi was trying to make the point that they have all been called things they are not.

Her not accepting Brandi's apology for the house insult at the same table at a time when she said they were trying to resolve issues and clear the air.  Then when Kyle walks up, "And how about you saying Kyle's a bad sister?"  Well Eileen MYOB about that.  Because that is not your gripe with Brandi, that's Kyle's.  See how quickly Eileen learned to turn up the drama/conflict on the HW show? Lol.

Loved her "HOW DARE YOU!!!" to Kim for the Beast comment.

She was pissed at KIM in Amsterdam, not Brandi, yet she still at the finale had unfinished business with Brandi? WTF? I thought the whole reason she was mad at Rinna in Amsterdam was because of Kim and how Kim still owed Eileen an apology!  I guess LVP told her that the one HW they were desperate to get rid of this season was Brandi, Kim would keep until next year, if she didn't OD by then.

So for all of Eileen's candor and telling it like it is, I think she will fit in nicely with all of these other famewhore HWs.  If Brandi goes, I don't think Eileen will have any problem going after her good friend Rinna (you know the one who had the father who shushed her terribly and made her such an awful people pleaser).  The seeds have already been planted for that.

If Lisa V stays, I wonder if she will like Eileen.  Eileen is a worthy opponent.  She is not going to bow down easily.  I could see LVP not liking her too much especially since she has so many fans this year. 

• Love 8

Yeah, because that is EXACTLY what I did in that post right there, not only with all those question marks and "if"s and parentheticals, but especially with the (completely nonexistent) part where I flat-out said it was the other parties' faults. Jesus fucking Christ. I wondered what may have been going on in the various relationship combos before the splits, and never even once said anything close to blaming the previous spouses. And "we" didn't know what Eileen said, hence me asking; I don't usually ask questions when I already know the answer--I'm crazy that way.

Also, someone [not necessarily Eileen specifically] can believe a marriage [not necessarily one of the ones from this situation necessarily] is happy even if a spouse [not Eileen's former one necessarily] is cheating.

Wow!  Just wow.  Ok, I'm out.

• Love 4

Well I think Eileen is going to prove to have just as many warts as the rest of them.  I think her outrage (mini-outrage) and lack of comprehension of Rinna's wanting to just move on in Amsterdam instead of dealing with Cracky McCrack Kim bothered me.  Right then and there I think Eileen got her HW sea-legs.  

Her pretending that Brandi was calling her a home wrecker at the boat table in Amsterdam when Brandi was trying to make the point that they have all been called things they are not.

Her not accepting Brandi's apology for the house insult at the same table at a time when she said they were trying to resolve issues and clear the air.  Then when Kyle walks up, "And how about you saying Kyle's a bad sister?"  Well Eileen MYOB about that.  Because that is not your gripe with Brandi, that's Kyle's.  See how quickly Eileen learned to turn up the drama/conflict on the HW show? Lol.

Loved her "HOW DARE YOU!!!" to Kim for the Beast comment.

She was pissed at KIM in Amsterdam, not Brandi, yet she still at the finale had unfinished business with Brandi? WTF? I thought the whole reason she was mad at Rinna in Amsterdam was because of Kim and how Kim still owed Eileen an apology!  I guess LVP told her that the one HW they were desperate to get rid of this season was Brandi, Kim would keep until next year, if she didn't OD by then.

So for all of Eileen's candor and telling it like it is, I think she will fit in nicely with all of these other famewhore HWs.  If Brandi goes, I don't think Eileen will have any problem going after her good friend Rinna (you know the one who had the father who shushed her terribly and made her such an awful people pleaser).  The seeds have already been planted for that.

If Lisa V stays, I wonder if she will like Eileen.  Eileen is a worthy opponent.  She is not going to bow down easily.  I could see LVP not liking her too much especially since she has so many fans this year.

That wasn't the point Brandi was trying to make at all IMO. It wasn't about her saying something that she doesn't believe applies to Eileen because in her TH she talks about how what Eileen did was "homewrecking" and that she Brandi knows all about it.

Eileen seems to understand as the rest of the women do save Kim that it's pointless to accept an apology from Brandi because not only does Brandi go back to acting like an asshole but she somehow thinks that these apologies give her a clean slate so that she shouldn't be judged on past behavior. Brandi was given multiple chances by Eileen and Brandi kept fucking it up byrepeatedly attacking Eileen when she was unprovoked.

Eileen was upset with Brandi in Amsterdam as well. She was completely over her during the boat dinner and no one seemed more ecstatic than Eileen when she realized that Brandi wouldn't be joining them for that last dinner. I disagree that Eileen's issues with Brandi are simply about LisaV wanting Eileen to have issues with Brandi without Eileen feeling it on her own account.

As for LisaV supposedly not liking Eileen because Eileen seems like she's on the path to becoming a fan favorite, I see that as being a reason why Lisa would want to embrace her and I think LisaV is smart enough to see the sense in that.

• Love 21

I  think that hypothesizing that Eileen and Vince's previous spouses were actively cheating themselves, or that their marriages had been sexless for a decade (her second marriage only lasted a few years), is shifting blame to the offended parties.  I'm not sure how that can be interpreted otherwise.  But I'm certainly not going to continue to argue my point.

I think the poster gave some hypothetical reasons for the dissolution of marriages in general, not that those are the only reasons or that it was victim-blaming.  TT was pointing out there are countless reasons why a marriage falters. Yes, the final straw may be cheating, but there are almost plenty of issues going on in the relationship that lead up to a spouse cheating. It is not so black and white. On paper it reads black and white, but if one were to hear all from all parties, you will hear different versions of what went down and how each person reacted to what was going on in the relationship. Eileen mentions she had a good marriage with her first husband. Good, not great. I use "great" when I describe my marriage.  Perhaps Eileen doesn't want to go into the details and mar the reputation of her ex. Maybe Eileen doesn't want to dredge up her own bad behavior. Maybe the ex had a gambling issue or some other vice going on. Who knows, and really, it doesn't change the facts.

I think if Eileen choses to return she better pray that Brandi returns.  It seems that any criticism of Eileen gets pointed right back at Brandi. It's possible to give an honest critique of Eileen without Brandi anywhere in the thought process.

Really? I posted a critique of Eileen. Maybe you missed it?

Eileen really should have just butted out of the Richards sisters matter and not have that sit-down lunch with them. That may have been Bravo induced, and I am leaning heavily that it was the case.

• Love 12

I think the poster gave some hypothetical reasons for the dissolution of marriages in general, not that those are the only reasons or that it was victim-blaming.  TT was pointing out there are countless reasons why a marriage falters. Yes, the final straw may be cheating, but there are almost plenty of issues going on in the relationship that lead up to a spouse cheating. It is not so black and white. On paper it reads black and white, but if one were to hear all from all parties, you will hear different versions of what went down and how each person reacted to what was going on in the relationship. Eileen mentions she had a good marriage with her first husband. Good, not great. I use "great" when I describe my marriage.  Perhaps Eileen doesn't want to go into the details and mar the reputation of her ex. Maybe Eileen doesn't want to dredge up her own bad behavior. Maybe the ex had a gambling issue or some other vice going on. Who knows, and really, it doesn't change the facts.

Really? I posted a critique of Eileen. Maybe you missed it?

Eileen really should have just butted out of the Richards sisters matter and not have that sit-down lunch with them. That may have been Bravo induced, and I am leaning heavily that it was the case.

Fine.  Please see my above post.

• Love 2

I think part of the reason the comparison has come up because Eileen was frequently claimed by a few posters as being on a "high horse" or "above it all" in comparison to other housewives. I know that's when I felt inclined to defend Eileen because I just didn't see that from what we've been shown at all. 

Maybe that's part of it.  But I can remember commenting on Eileen's dress and being reminded that at least it wasn't short enough to see her tampon string. Or that the exterior of Eileen's house is a red hot mess (imo) but at least there wasn't dog crap on the floor like Brandi's house.  All true, but sheesh, like someone said above - it's not a contest.

• Love 6

Wow!  Just wow.  Ok, I'm out.

You can't go!  All the plants will die.  We're all wired so different. For me, it's healthier to just post and debate with the posters who have similar discuss/debate styles as I do - even if I disagree with them radically on the 'issues'.  (The issues. Like what we discuss and debate here are world problems.  LOL)  There's enough of us here to find healthy discussions, dontcha think?

I think she, Eileen and Kyle will form an alliance that won't include Rinna.  I've already seen all three of them giving her the stink eye.  I think Kyle thinks LisaR stirred the pot for longer than it needed to be stirred.

• Love 12

Well, I hope they don't turn against Rinna. I find her damned entertaining.

I agree, she's entertaining although I can do without any more impromptu reunion dancing. WTH was that, anyway?? 

Imo, LisaV won't align with crazy, again.  Even if Kyle, LisaV and Eileen did form a dream team and left Rinna out, I can see Rinna and Brandi finding a common ground and whoever the new Housewife will be.    I truly think Kim is done.

• Love 5

I agree, she's entertaining although I can do without any more impromptu reunion dancing. WTH was that, anyway?? 

It was weird and funny!

Imo, LisaV won't align with crazy, again.  Even if Kyle, LisaV and Eileen did form a dream team and left Rinna out, I can see Rinna and Brandi finding a common ground and whoever the new Housewife will be.    I truly think Kim is done.

Well, I'm hoping this doesn't happen for a a couple of reasons. 1. I'm hoping BG is gone next season. 2. I'm not down with anyone who's down with BG. I despise her just that much. I can't see Rinna being crazy enough to jump on that rat infested barge, especially as fast as it's sinking.

Agree about Kim and think BG should go with her.

• Love 8

Has Eileen ever mentioned whether or not she's watched the HW shows before taking a job on one? Maybe she really did think it would just be superficial fun, like so many of the others have said? 

Yes, she has said that she watched the show.

• Love 1

I think the reunion dancing was her being ridiculous in order to point out the ridiculousness of Brandi. Hmm, or was it Kim?

I agree, but I also think there was an element of attention grabbing. Sort of like Kristen from RHONY, a newbie like LisaR who wants to make an impression, who stood up at the reunion and very dramatically shouted that Sonja was delusionaaaaaal! Both LisaR and Kristen were right in what they said, but both are new and want to return.

• Love 6

I think LVP is done. But if she comes back, ITA that she probably won't align herself too tightly with anyone, save Kyle who she now knows she has under her thumb.

Rinna is a wild card.  We saw her flatly not "Have Kyle's Back!" cardinal sin #1 in HW world.  She admittedly will do anything for a buck, something the producer's love, and something LVP will be wise to be wary of.  I think Lisa V will be cordially friendly with her and Eileen.  

I don't know if Brandi returns or not.  I think it all hinges on whether LVP returns.  If Lisa V doesn't come back, then I say Brandi returns.  If Lisa V comes back, I think she wants Brandi gone, and I think Andy will grant the wish.  Lisa V is the pack leader and to some extent will control the social dynamic if she wants to.  If she wants to alienate Brandi from the group, she can.  She really kept herself apart this year and didn't try to exclude Brandi. 

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 4

Yes, it seems that it is a contest. Some are all good, others all bad.

I haven't seen anyone here indicate that they think some of the women are all good or without flaws. In fact I continue to see the opposite. Each one of these women has been criticized on multiple fronts. The only reason people have had more negative things to say about Brandi and Kim than the other ladies is because they've both gone out of their way to be lying unpleasant jerks this season.

• Love 15

I think LVP is done. But is she comes back, ITA that she probably won't align herself too tightly with anyone, save Kyle who she now knows she has under her thumb.

Rinna is a wild card.  We saw her flatly not "Have Kyle's Back!" cardinal sin #1 in HW world.  She admittedly will do anything for a buck, something the producer's love, and something LVP will be wise to be wary of.  I think Lisa V will be cordially friendly with her and Eileen.  

I don't know if Brandi returns or not.  I think it all hinges on whether LVP returns.  If Lisa V doesn't come back, then I say Brandi returns.  If Lisa V comes back, I think she wants Brandi gone, and I think Andy will grant the wish.  Lisa V is the pack leader and to some extent will control the social dynamic if she wants to.  If she wants to alienate Brandi from the group, she can.  She really kept herself apart this year and didn't try to exclude Brandi. 

I don't think Brandi and Kyle can make a believable reconciliation so I will be watching to see what happens with her. I am thinking Brandi will be asking for a million bucks or she will walk.  So far we have Vanderpump, Kyle, Rinna and Eileen all pretty much saying they are done with Brandi.  Although Brandi appears to be sucking up to Yolanda I can't imagine Bravo signing a full season contract with Yolanda given her precarious health situation.  I see more of a play for pay situation.  Same with Kim.  Maybe Part Three offers some miraculous healing but I would say Kim has pretty much offended most of the cast.  She seems to be really be really mad at Kyle and upset with Brandi.  So play for pay for her.  For some reason Kim is not getting she has not come off well this season.  I swear she does not watch the show.  No where was there any indication that Kyle was trying to force Kim on for more camera time.  Amazing Kim could give the cut sign in her intoxicated state.

• Love 8
For some reason Kim is not getting she has not come off well this season.  I swear she does not watch the show.

Kim has no self-awareness.  Yet she is hyper-aware of how she believes others are making her look. 

• Love 16

Maybe that's part of it.  But I can remember commenting on Eileen's dress and being reminded that at least it wasn't short enough to see her tampon string. Or that the exterior of Eileen's house is a red hot mess (imo) but at least there wasn't dog crap on the floor like Brandi's house.  All true, but sheesh, like someone said above - it's not a contest.

This. All this. It always comes back to Kim and Brandi. I'm surprised the rumors re Mo's, um, alleged indiscretions haven't been laid at the feet of Kim and Brandi. At least not yet....

• Love 4

As for the invitation to the wedding, I don't think Kim ever really wanted to disinvite her.  She just wanted her to THINK she might.  Because that would trigger the groveling she thinks is coming to her.

This. Exactly fucking this.

BTW, Brandi had said on WWHL that she was "vindicated" at the reunion (after it had taped, but before it was broadcast). I can certainly understand why she thought that, based on the way Andy catered to her.

I wonder how she's feeling now that she's seen the final version with her lies interspersed? And thanks again, editors, for doing the job that Andy won't!

• Love 18

Then Kim should shut up her big fat yap. And why do I wonder that, if Kyle were running around all happy and carefree despite her issue-riddled sister, she'd be cavalier, callous, self-absorbed, unsympathetic, oblivious...

Damn right.  Either way, she loses.  If Kyle is caring about Kim, it is because Kyle wants attention, not because she actually cares. If Kyle sits back while others lay into Kim, it's Kyle's fault for not defending her sister. But, when Kyle has defended her sister and covered up for her, she is wrong for supporting her sister's vile behavior.  Kim plays that two-sided game too. Kim tells Kyle on numerous occasions to leave her alone and go tend to her own family, to not worry about her. But, in the latest reunion episode, Kim blasted Kyle by asking her why didn't she take her outside to discuss her [Kim's] behavior?

I am thinking Brandi will be asking for a million bucks or she will walk.

I thought I read somewhere here that Eileen was being paid a huge salary. Could this be another reason why Brandi doesn't like her?

I'm surprised the rumors re Mo's, um, alleged indiscretions haven't been laid at the feet of Kim and Brandi. At least not yet....

It was Brandi who brought up the cheating story at lunch. It was Brandi who has said to Kyle that Mauricio is cheating on her, he doesn't want her, etc. And, it was Kim who denied hearing Brandi saying such a thing to Kyle even though she was right there.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18

This. All this. It always comes back to Kim and Brandi. I'm surprised the rumors re Mo's, um, alleged indiscretions haven't been laid at the feet of Kim and Brandi. At least not yet....

Brandi is the one who made it a point to say that Mauricio doesn't want Kyle. If there is any speculation on that front with regard to Brandi she only has herself to blame.

Omg, you guys just as I was typing this we had a little earthquake! Maybe the people down at Caltech can explain to me how this was caused by the antics of Brandi and Kim. ;-p

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 13

Pretty sure the allegations were in the tabloids first, attributed to the usual "sources". Are you suggesting Brandi (and Kim, by default) are the sources?

Pretty sure the allegations were in the tabloids first, attributed to the usual "sources". Are you suggesting Brandi (and Kim, by default) are the sources?

Actually, the rumors about Mauricio cheating with a transsexual were in a few blogs during season 1, a couple of years before they appeared in the tabloids. LOL

Brandi has put her two cents worth in on the Mauricio cheating rumors since they first surfaced.  Sometimes it is best not to comment at all on said rumors-Brandi wasn't close to Kyle or Mauricio and in fact had been quite rude to them-so why is she weighing in.  When Brandi brought them at Carlton's luncheon and both Lisa and Yolanda chimed in - Kim did nothing.  Instead when she had the next event she made an idiot out of herself telling people not to talk.  Then after Kim's event Brandi made it all about her claiming that Kyle should be tweeting that they weren't bullying her.  I think Brandi was so disappointed the rumors weren't true because she wanted Kyle's life to come crashing down around her.

The woman who started the rumor was a comedienne who claimed Mauricio said he had stepped out.  What made the story less than believable is when Mauricio said-"I don't have a black American Express card."  http://allthingsrh.com/mauricio-umansky-admits-to-cheating-on-kyle-richards/  Brandi at one point claimed this woman was a friend of hers. 

• Love 4

OMG!  There's an ad at the bottom of this page with a picture of Giuliana Ransic smiling at us.  For a split second, I thought of her as a BH housewife!  How lucky we are that it was only my mind playing tricks on me!  Giuliana could do all the talking and eliminate the need for Lisa Rinna, and she could spread gossip far and wide, and use cuss words six times in every sentence, thus eliminating the need for Brandi.  Think of the money she could save Bravo and the ulcers she could give viewers! 

Anyway, all I wanted to say was that I don't care what happened in Eileen's previous marriage(s) (or anyone else's), who was at fault, etc.  All I care about is the here and now, how they behave on the show.  If someone was a horrible person but turned themselves around, so be it.  Past affairs don't matter to me.  Maybe someone had to learn the hard way.  The business of pointing fingers and screaming, "You were a ...." is fruitless in my book.  That was then.  This is now.  These housewives bring up everything they can think of from the past -- and some of it is pure fiction -- in order to make a point.  Yawn.

I will say, though, that my current pet peeve is Brandi.  Did you ever notice that every time she gets into trouble for something she's said or done, she always comes back with "That was a joke!," as if the rest of the world was too dumb to get it?  Send her to a comedy club so she can see what a joke is! 

• Love 6

Actually, the rumors about Mauricio cheating with a transsexual were in a few blogs during season 1, a couple of years before they appeared in the tabloids. LOL

Yes and it is good to know that B&K, the toddlin' but not teetotalin' twins aren't responsible for the rumors ( unless, of course, in some far-flung future they are blamed for placing the nasty comments in said blogs. Let us all hope not because wow). LOL

I will say, though, that my current pet peeve is Brandi. Did you ever notice that every time she gets into trouble for something she's said or done, she always comes back with "That was a joke!," as if the rest of the world was too dumb to get it?

It do get old. Edited by steelcitysister

I remember Camille/Alison Dubois hinting at Mauricio cheating season 1 and there being speculation of him cheating because the nanny up and left "in the middle of the night!" but not that there was a transvestite involved.  Camille was so snarky in her simpering about the allegation.  Also Kyle pulling that woman away from Mauricio season 1 had the blogs a-waggin' with speculation that Kyle  was fearful of him cheating.  

• Love 5

I remember Camille/Alison Dubois hinting at Mauricio cheating season 1 and there being speculation of him cheating because the nanny up and left "in the middle of the night!" but not that there was a transvestite involved.  Camille was so snarky in her simpering about the allegation.  Also Kyle pulling that woman away from Mauricio season 1 had the blogs a-waggin' with speculation that Kyle  was fearful of him cheating.  

Actually what she said is something about Mauricio the nannies.  Kyle then mentioned they didn't have a nanny. The person who she referred to as leaving was some sort of household worker.  The discussion continues to Season 2, Game Night, Brandi accuses Kyle of having 85 nannies and Camille makes a comment about having nannies and the trouble it had caused her previously.   Kyle has been pretty adamant she has never had a nanny.  Camille pretty much admitted to making the nanny comment just to be mean.  Amazing after watching Season 1 and the Reunion, Kyle and Camille are now good friends.

Somehow I can't see after Brandi and Kim's behavior towards Lisar and Eileen there will be a friendship in the future.  I guess we will find out tomorrow night.

• Love 6

After a re-watch, I am convinced that Kim is confusing the original Game Night with Poker Night. Because Kyle did pull Kim into the bathroom on Game Night, but on Poker Night, Kim followed Klye into the bathroom. I wonder if bathrooms in general are just a trigger for Kim? 

- There was Game Night's bathroom debacle.

-There was Kim rooting around the bathroom floor

-She got angry at Lisa V. for closing the door while she was using the bathroom

- She spent some time in LisaR's bathroom before heading to the poker game

-Then she followed Klye into the bathroom on Poker Night

• Love 10

After a re-watch, I am convinced that Kim is confusing the original Game Night with Poker Night. Because Kyle did pull Kim into the bathroom on Game Night, but on Poker Night, Kim followed Klye into the bathroom. I wonder if bathrooms in general are just a trigger for Kim?

Oh I can see that. Good theory. Kim probably has a lousy memory at this point so who knows how everything gets jumbled in her brain.

• Love 5

She also monopolized the bathroom at SUR's opening after crawling around her own bathroom that night and the limo floor on the way there.

• Love 8

At Poker nite after Kim said to Kyle "thanks for that" (or whatever she said as she was walking out the door), Kyle did want to know what Kim was talking about. Kim, Kyle and Brandi were in the hallway walking and Kyle was trying to talk to Kim and said something like come here a minute, what was that about. The door was open to the bathroom and Kyle was trying to get Kim to explain herself. I think Kim was trying to use that as Kyle wanting her in the bathroom.

I'm not sticking up for Kim, IMO as Kyle stated in her blog, Kim twists things to her advantage and makes Kyle think she remembers things incorrectly. I donT think Kim watches the shows, ever.

• Love 2

At Poker nite after Kim said to Kyle "thanks for that" (or whatever she said as she was walking out the door), Kyle did want to know what Kim was talking about. Kim, Kyle and Brandi were in the hallway walking and Kyle was trying to talk to Kim and said something like come here a minute, what was that about. The door was open to the bathroom and Kyle was trying to get Kim to explain herself. I think Kim was trying to use that as Kyle wanting her in the bathroom.

I'm not sticking up for Kim, IMO as Kyle stated in her blog, Kim twists things to her advantage and makes Kyle think she remembers things incorrectly. I donT think Kim watches the shows, ever.

I think you are right. One of Kim's very last blog posts was about Poker Night. Even though Kyle very clearly says that she was embarrassed about not being able to count the cards, Kim walks in at the tale end and assumes she is talking about her - which is when she throws out the "thanks for that" line. Cut to Kim's blog where she is saying that Kyle should have been concerned, not embarrassed. So while it was filming Kim obviously assumed Kyle was embarrassed by her. But, if she had watched the episode she would have seen that Kyle wasn't talking about her. Of course that also would mean that she would owe Kyle an apology so maybe she preferred to continue to believe Kyle was embarrassed by her even though she had seen the episode? 

• Love 13

Brandi has put her two cents worth in on the Mauricio cheating rumors since they first surfaced. Sometimes it is best not to comment at all on said rumors-Brandi wasn't close to Kyle or Mauricio and in fact had been quite rude to them-so why is she weighing in. When Brandi brought them at Carlton's luncheon and both Lisa and Yolanda chimed in - Kim did nothing. Instead when she had the next event she made an idiot out of herself telling people not to talk. Then after Kim's event Brandi made it all about her claiming that Kyle should be tweeting that they weren't bullying her. I think Brandi was so disappointed the rumors weren't true because she wanted Kyle's life to come crashing down around her.

The woman who started the rumor was a comedienne who claimed Mauricio said he had stepped out. What made the story less than believable is when Mauricio said-"I don't have a black American Express card." http://allthingsrh.com/mauricio-umansky-admits-to-cheating-on-kyle-richards/ Brandi at one point claimed this woman was a friend of hers.

Interesting!

I read some of the comments at the bottom of the article and apparently some of the posters missed the following at the end of the article:

"*AllThingsRH can confirm that the following reports alleging Mauricio was unfaithful to Kyle were planted in the tabloids by people with malicious intent."

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 9

Yes and it is good to know that B&K, the toddlin' but not teetotalin' twins aren't responsible for the rumors ( unless, of course, in some far-flung future they are blamed for placing the nasty comments in said blogs.

Brandi may not be responsible for the actual rumors themselves, but she sure had a hand in keeping the rumors going. So yes, in some ways, she will be connected to that rumor because she thrived in discussing it and continuing to perpetuate the rumor by stating Mauricio doesn't want Kyle. There is no need for anyone to "blame" Brandi or Kim for the actual rumor. Those two have done enough with perpetrating that rumor. Brandi, by talking about it repeatedly, and Kim, by not defending her sister when Brandi mentions it.  Their hands are not clean. That is way more than enough shit to fling their way.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

I think some people are misunderstanding what Eileen meant when she said she had to have conversations with her children. I don't think think she meant she had to explain why she was called a homewrecker, she had to tell them that on the TV show she is now on she had a glass of wine thrown in her face because of how she and Vince started, and was called a homewrecker. Plus, if you remember, the trailer made it seem as though Brandi was talking about Eileen when she said "she sleeps around and tries to steal men".

The kids had to hear it from their parents before they heard it at school or on social media is basically what I think she meant.

• Love 6

I think some people are misunderstanding what Eileen meant when she said she had to have conversations with her children. I don't think think she meant she had to explain why she was called a homewrecker, she had to tell them that on the TV show she is now on she had a glass of wine thrown in her face because of how she and Vince started, and was called a homewrecker. Plus, if you remember, the trailer made it seem as though Brandi was talking about Eileen when she said "she sleeps around and tries to steal men".

The kids had to hear it from their parents before they heard it at school or on social media is basically what I think she meant.

Who was she talking about when she said that? I can't remember- or did it not actually air during the season?

• Love 1

That is way more than enough shit to fling their way.

Wait -- so you're responsible for Kim's pillow....? What more can be said but kadooz to you, Kazu!

• Love 4