Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Yep, despite the "sex tape" reveal, I am in full agreement that Part 2 was rather blah.  I guess I was wrong about Schwartz proposing. And I guess Katie's not knocked up after all. She does look like she's gained a little bit of weight (maybe about 10 pounds at most) since filming stopped, but I still think she looks really good. 

Now I put sex tape in quotation marks above, because according to this, it sounds like it's not so much a sex tape, but a tape of Stassi getting intimate with..umm.... herself?   

• Love 2

Schwartz seems like a dufus loser to me...sorry. But Katie I like...talk about a mismatched pair. Katie could do so much better than this cartoon character. The jackhole Schwartz doesn't know if he wants to marry her? He's lucky she lets him breathe the same air she does.

Katie--dump the jerk and become available to a successful guy who'd appreciate you. Your far and away the most interesting and desirable among this cast! Now that's a good story line for next season.

• Love 1

What I've gathered from some articles is that Stassi accused Scheana of spreading this alleged tape around and wanting to leak it to various sources. Lisa paid off the guy she sent it to originally so that it would never see the light of day and it supposedly is not available online. Stassi basically outed it's existence herself and none of what she accused Scheana of doing was true. Makes no sense to me, really. This is supposedly what her big issue was but the tape never actually was leaked. The only explanation could be this was sent to Jax and he showed it to the others, Lisa paid him off not to leak it.

My heart just sunk a little. Never thought Queen Lisa would get that involved. Please say it isn't so.  if it is true.. I want to know how much she paid the guy! 

And if it is true, Stassi should be kissing her ass from here to eternity for doing that. How dare that bitch treat Lisa the way she has this season. Why didn't her boyfriend or her rich daddy pay him off? Nah, it just doesn't make sense. I will go back to my delusional world and believe Lisa did not pay any anybody off!

• Love 2
My heart just sunk a little. Never thought Queen Lisa would get that involved. Please say it isn't so.  if it is true.. I want to know how much she paid the guy!

I actually don't have a problem with Lisa doing that. Stassi was ostensibly at one point a friend of Pandora's and seemed to be fairly close to Lisa as well. I think Lisa tends to be the mother hen type and want to take care of everyone. I actually think it was pretty nice of her to do that for Stassi. Maybe she remembers what it is to be young and make a mistake and she just wanted to make it go away for Stassi. 

• Love 1

Thanks for the warning, guys.  Already deleted it from my DVR.  I may have time on my hands, but not that much time to not see anything really interesting.

I actually don't have a problem with Lisa doing that. Stassi was ostensibly at one point a friend of Pandora's and seemed to be fairly close to Lisa as well. I think Lisa tends to be the mother hen type and want to take care of everyone. I actually think it was pretty nice of her to do that for Stassi. Maybe she remembers what it is to be young and make a mistake and she just wanted to make it go away for Stassi. 

Which brings me back to my other point of why would Stassi treat Lisa so badly this season if Lisa did that for her? 

Yeah Jax' s tattoo doesn't look like Stassi at all, snicker. What is wrong with that man?

I didn't think it did--it was so generic-lady-face it could be anyone with light hair. I don't find it creepy either--pretty standard tattoo fare. Also, it was a terribly rendered tattoo.

Now I put sex tape in quotation marks above, because according to this, it sounds like it's not so much a sex tape, but a tape of Stassi getting intimate with..umm.... herself?

But that's still a sex tape.

Edited by TattleTeeny

Loved it. This show is my crack, and Part 2 was like a rock-filled pipe wrapped in a bow.

Since nobody loves Stassi more than Stassi, it's no surprise she's dancing with herself in the vid. (And yeah, I'd take a look. *hangs head*.)

• Love 1

Booooooooorrriiiiiiiinng. That was not worthy of a part 2.

My $.02: Scheana saw Stassi's "self-love" sex tape and laughed. Stassi thought this was the worst thing ever. And Stassi thinks discussing it at the reunion (and releasing the tape herself) would garner her a spot for next season while allowing her to pull the same shit as this season of snarking yet staying away (and getting paid for it, of course). Game over, StASSi.

• Love 5

Ariana does such bizarre stuff with braids in her hair.

Looks to me like she's been watching Vikings and has some delusional vision of herself as being Lagertha awesome....as if!

Or maybe Porrun....but probably not so much after what happened to her in  this week's 'Scarred' episode.

Edited by becauseIsaidso
  • Love 3

Will Kristen be brought back next season...as long as she's dating James? Bet Lisa will be unhappy about that. Though Kristen did bring on the psycho crazy this season supplying the story arc for a few episodes.

I think Kristen will be back next season.  With Stassi pretty much assured to be out of the picture (LVP seems to have no more fucks to give as far as Stassi is concerned and the rest of the cast has no use for her), without Kristen, there will be no drah-mah.

I mean, how many times can there be cries of 'he cheated on her' and 'she cheated on him'?  And who would stir the pot, without Kristen there to wield the stick?

I'm so ashamed of myself for watching this hot mess of a show.  But I can't help myself.

• Love 4

I didn't realize until the reunion that only, like, four things happened on this show.  They made an entire series out of...three-four things happening.  Good for them. 

I felt embarrassed for James.  I don't think he quite understood what was happening around him, yet he was very eager to chime in every now and again.  

The sex tape reveal could have been done with a bit more drama.  I thought Scheana admitted to seeing it and talking about it with others and only denied trying to sell it to TMZ (or suggesting that be done).  Who knows, though, since they only devoted a few minutes to that in favor of lengthy discussions about Miami Girl.  Which only served to irritate me, because Jax got a total pass.  

As for next season- at some point shouldn't they bring in a younger attractive male bartender?  I think it'd be fun to watch Jax's reaction.  The Toms, too, but less fun there.

• Love 2

Andy also missed an opportunity when Kristen said something to Jax -- I don't remember what, it wasn't any kind of bombshell -- and he said, "Shut the fuck up right now! I will fucking WRECK you." Is that the Jax that retaliates when he's backed into a corner? You know, without malice?

This might be some RHOBH carryover on my part but LVP was bugging me. I felt like she was putting on a show when she told FI to stop yelling, or for Jax to tone it down. It came across to me like "Look, even after all Kristen put me through, I, Lisa Vanderpump, am still ever so fair, loyal, and caring..."

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 1

Andy also missed an opportunity when Kristen said something to Jax -- I don't remember what, it wasn't any kind of bombshell -- and he said, "Shut the fuck up right now! I will fucking WRECK you." Is that the Jax that retaliates when he's backed into a corner? You know, without malice?

Ha!  This was happening on my TV almost exactly as I read this.  Jax said that to James in response to James calling him an idiot.  There was an argument going on about the Miami Girl shit, go figure.

• Love 2

I got the sense Scheana was being groomed this whole season to be Head Bitch next season. And Katie will be her second in command. They also heavily featured Kristina, Stassi's faithful servant, all season but since she has ties to Stassi, who is clearly no longer welcome to SUR or the show, I'm not sure if or how she would be featured next season. Maybe she just hangs on to whoever is relevant to get her 15 minutes and will kick Stassi to the curb in favor of Scheana.

Exactly! Katie started off on this show with no backbone and as much as she and everyone else says she's "most improved" she still has no backbone. She basically jumps back and forth to whoever the "cool" group is for that season and she lets Schwartz walk all over her. Right now she's besties with Scheana and Ariana but if next season the Queen Bee was let's say Vail (idk lol), she'd jump into that group in a split second.

I'm really disliking Scheana this season, she's so bitchy. I love how terrified she looked when Stassi brought up the real reason she hated her.

This is why I can't take her hurt over Stassi seriously. Stassi isn't at Sur anymore so Katie fell in with the new Queen Bee who told her to hate Stassi. Plus she had to run after her cheating boyfriend. None of them can think for themselves. A few can scheme, but none can think.

Here's an interview with Kristen & James-

Oh James, put on a fuckin' shirt, will ya?  Just cover up that bird chest & those skinny arms -- please!  Well, Kristen actually sounds sensible there -- kinda.  She says James is now a fav of Lisa's, so as I suspected, as long as she's with James, she'll be back.

• Love 2

The public didn't know about Stassi's self involved "sex tape" until she brought it up.  If you're so freaked about stuff like that getting out, DON'T DO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.  She's irrelevant and she's trying to stir up talk about herself.  Move on.  Go away. 

• Love 4

That reminds me... I think it was this ep of the reunion, but they showed a clip from earlier in the season of Jax vowing to wreck FI Tom and Arianna (or maybe it was the other Tom)'s relationship, something I had totally forgotten about until then.

• Love 2

The public didn't know about Stassi's self involved "sex tape" until she brought it up.  If you're so freaked about stuff like that getting out, DON'T DO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.  She's irrelevant and she's trying to stir up talk about herself.  Move on.  Go away. 

I just watched the repeat this evening and yeah, StASSi was mean to Schemer b/c she didn't want anyone to know about her tape, the one she mentioned for the first time. Smooth Move, Sherlock Laxative!

That said, watching this again confirmed my initial suspicions that there is missing footage because StASSi is starting to explain why she hates Schemer and Schemer suddenly is talking about "him showing it to everyone at the bar". I wonder what happened?

Which brings me back to my other point of why would Stassi treat Lisa so badly this season if Lisa did that for her? 

Oh man, I was seriously thinking the same thing.  I never thought it actually possible that I could hate Stassi even more than I already did.  Then on top of it Stassi outs herself after everyone else keeps the tape situation mum out of respect for Stassi.  Wonder if LVP is regretting shelling out that money now.  Well, we know one thing for sure.  Stassi is dead to Lisa now.  Dead.  A la Brandi Glanville.  If you know one thing - know that.

Gosh, is Stassi that desperate to stay relevant and secure a castmember place for herself next season that she "outs" herself on national TV?  What was the point of blurting out that she's got a sex tape floating around.  Supposedly even Andy Cohen didn't know about this?  Stassi wanted everyone to know why she hates Scheana now?  Not buying it.  Stassi has hated Scheana and talked crap about her and to her since S1.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 2

Please bring Kristin back she was this season. Goodbye Stassis signature necklaces. Goodbye Stassis diy wall art. Goodbye Stassis picnic tablecloth dress.

Saw a HUGE amount of chunky signature necklaces just like Stassi's in the clearance aisle at Target (marked down to $5 each).  Originally marked at $24.99.  So many styles but not one shopper stopping to look.  I will go back when they are marked down to $3.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 4

Tattoo close up. The Day of the Dead style is slightly less creepy than the rotted off cyborg head I thought it was at first.

C1RnSpf.jpg

I don't know how he can possibly say that it's not Stassi...or not only Stassi. I'm sure he was saying it was Carmen or a compilation of Stassi and Carmen when Carmen was pissed that it wasn't her. It's totally Jax to try to explain it away after the fact. "Carmen, I brought a picture of YOU. That was just a bad tattoo artist! I don't know how it ended up looking like Stassi. Maybe he scrolled through my pictures... No, I don't carry around a picture of Stassi! I mean, when I said my girlfriend, he must have gotten Stassi in his mind because of the show..." Or maybe Carmen is the dead half. "It might have Stassi's face, but the skull and soul are all you, Carmen!" Edited by JenE4
  • Love 2

So what is it that Stassi is having a hard time dealing with since breaking it off with Jax? Kristen asked Jax how did he know what Stassi is going through. Is it a STD he gave her? Lisa made it known she doesn't want her back next season, but what if Andy does? The other cast put on a good act that they will not film with her...though for a pay check they'll swallow their pride. She seemed to be giving a half baked apology to almost everyone.

Will Kristen be brought back next season...as long as she's dating James? Bet Lisa will be unhappy about that. Though Kristen did bring on the psycho crazy this season supplying the story arc for a few episodes.

Can't stand Tom and Ariana...he's a lying sack of shit and she just looks the other way. Oh yeah she's smarter than everyone else...not! Maybe they're good for another season if she finds a less self absorbed prick to have an affair with. Though I think I'd have to throw my shoe at the TV if Tom ever cries again on TV...ewww.

I really hope Kristen comes back.  She is the most interesting of the bunch to me. 

Arianna is exciting as dirt

The two Toms are cheating and lying whores/fame-whores

Jax will only be interesting IF he sees a therapist and actually evolves

I do like Katie but agree she was a door mat for Stassi and is currently a doormat for Tom.

Kristen is no saint, and the crazy was off the chart but at least she was interesting.  I would like to see what she does with the next leg of life.  I wouldn't mind the same with Stassi, too.  Jut not at SUR.

Edited by Jexter
  • Love 1

I really hope Kristen comes back.  She is the most interesting of the bunch to me. 

Arianna is exciting as dirt

The two Toms are cheating and lying whores/fame-whores

Jax will only be interesting IF he sees a therapist and actually evolves

I do like Katie but agree she was a door mat for Stassi and is currently a doormat for Tom.

Kristen is no saint, and the crazy was off the chart but at least she was interesting.  I would like to see what she does with the next leg of life.  I wouldn't mind the same with Stassi, too.  Jut not at SUR.

Maybe Andy will offer Stassi and her guy a chance to do their own show for a few episodes and see if it has an audience.  I'm not nuts about her in the SUR story either, but working on her own without LisaVP might be good. I'd like to see her as part of a story arc where she must work with her co-workers to be successful. Would she still alienate everyone around her or would she mature and make things work to become a successful business woman?!? 

I have to say though the large check outfit made Stassi look clownish.  Her tummy looked like it was pushing forward...I thought for a second she may be pregnant.

Kristen was a good actress with her scary stalker personality.  Very stealth especially with Jax.  He sure threw a lot of vitriol after her during the reunion.  She just might need an order of protection from him...or was he acting?

stASSi couldn't handle a show by herself any more than a crazy monkey with a wig on.  She's just...uhhh..  I think the whole alleged "sex tape" was just some more shit for her to stir because she knows her TV $$$ are going far, far away.

She was a loser on Amazing Race, now she's a loser on VPR.  Maybe she should consider another venue.  RADIO perhaps?

• Love 1

I watched the recap posted earlier but bailed about halfway thru b/c I was bored. Did they reveal anything interesting?

No, part 1 was.better for actual drama, this one was disappointing. The only thing that happened was Stassi outing her self-love sex tape in a desperate attempt to regain relevance and her spot on the show. Did not seem to work.

• Love 3

I think the tattoo really is of Carmen, upon further reflection. The lack of similarities IMO are the result of it being a mediocre tattoo rather than a hybrid. Or it is a hybrid but only because Jax didn't bring a picture and just described a mish mash of exes and called them Carmen.

vecB52t.jpg

5ub3sVy.jpg

Also, that picture of Carmen and Jax! She looks all earnest and kind, and he...looks like gross Jax.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 1

I remember Scheana saying that Kristina Kelly (Stassi's brunette groupie) apologized to her for mocking the wedding. Getting on Scheana's good side for filming this summer, no doubt. I'm sure ole Stass was not happy about that.

As much as I enjoy this show I wonder if the formula can work for another season. One or both Toms cheating, Schwartz hemming and hawing about proposing to Katie/wedding storyline, Jax being a pig. 

• Love 1

I think the tattoo really is of Carmen, upon further reflection. The lack of similarities IMO are the result of it being a mediocre tattoo rather than a hybrid. Or it is a hybrid but only because Jax didn't bring a picture and just described a mish mash of exes and called them Carmen.

vecB52t.jpg

5ub3sVy.jpg

Also, that picture of Carmen and Jax! She looks all earnest and kind, and he...looks like gross Jax.

Thanks for posting the comparison photos! I didn't realize how similar Stassi and Carmen look until now. Funny how a lot of posters have said how similar Jax and Stassi's boyfriend look, but I don't think anyone had pointed out the similarity between Carmen and Stassi before. Edited by JenE4

No, part 1 was.better for actual drama, this one was disappointing. The only thing that happened was Stassi outing her self-love sex tape in a desperate attempt to regain relevance and her spot on the show. Did not seem to work.

I saw the reunion; I was talking about the AfterBuzz recap with Kristen and DJ Muppetbaby.

So Stassi hates Scheana over Stassi's own self-made masturbation footage (which I bet was intended for Frank, that bartender douche she dated after Jax...who most likely was the one showing it around, if anyone was) that Scheana never actually had or showed anyone, which she may have been joking about to the others....yet Stassi didn't want anyone knowing about it?? And then she's discussing it on the fucking VPR reunion show to (probably) millions of viewers who will (again, probably) go looking for said footage. If it was supposed to be a big secret why the fuckity-fuck would you talk about it on a tv show, and especially in front of Andy Cohen and the rest of this motley crew? What the fuck??? To my knowledge the actual footage hasn't surfaced...unless it has then someone give me the link. That site with the photo slideshow I didn't trust clicking the link cos shady site and potential viruses. Eff that. I need like TMZ or Perez Hilton type confirmation.

I need to go read something intelligent, like an encyclopedia. Something that makes sense. Stassi is an idiot...but I knew that. I wonder if she still hangs with sycophant Kristina Kelly?

Edited by fliptopbox

I believe Stassi outed herself through TMZ as well. IDK if they have the tape, but she definitely wanted to make sure the world knew about it. Girl is desperate to stay on TV.

I saw the reunion; I was talking about the AfterBuzz recap with Kristen and DJ Muppetbaby.

Gotcha. Can't help there, I didn't watch.

Any guesses on who Stassi sent the vid to?  I don't think it was Jax.  When they were talking about it, I noticed his head was down & I thought he had a guilty look, but then he chimed in & said it was all pretty terrible.  I suspect if it was Jax someone would have said so & he would have revealed it himself cuz he's just so dumb.  

So if not Jax, then who?  It's not ghost Patrick cuz she specifically said it was an ex-bf.  Maybe Frank?  He seemed like a jerk & a loser & an asshole (yup, just Stassi's type).  He coulda done it.

I watched the recap posted earlier but bailed about halfway thru b/c I was bored. Did they reveal anything interesting?

Nothing interesting is revealed & I mostly think those recap gals are silly, vapid & dopey.  I posted it ONLY cuz I thought Kristen was worth watching & she doesn't seem at all like a bunny-boiling lunatic.  She actually seems quite sensible, smart & lucid.  Um, what the what?  She says she doesn't think Lisa bought out the Stassi vid. 

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

I think what Jax meant when he said the tatt was a "hybrid" was that Carmen was the normal side and Stassi was the marked up side of the face. Kind of a "good vs. evil" type theme. Which only adds to the creepy factor for me.

I believe it was Frank with the Stassi's video. Stassi was so upset with the sickening droning monatone voice of Sheanna Marie going on and on about how Stassi dropped her cause she was friends with Kristen and now she's friends with Kristen. In Stassi's desperation to try to shut the mouth of that Lisa ass kisser she brought up her own most embarrassing humiliating sex tape. Or did she just wanted the audience to know there was more to her then being a vapid dimwit no one wanted to associate with?

stassi-vs-scheana-marie.gif.pagespeed.ce

5UjNoBQ.gif

The tat, at least he admits is a combo of both women who at one time dropped the disgusting excuse for a human being. Jax is definitely one of the most horrible reality TV cast members...one step away from being certifiably insane. No wonder he's a favorite of Lisa's like those tortured souls she took under her decrepit wings in the past...Cedric and Brandi. Lisa Vanderpump certainly has a talent for fishing around in the depths of humanity and elevating unscrupulous characters.

cedric-martinez-deported-lisa-vanderpump

Edited by talula
  • Love 1

vecB52t.jpg

OMG he looks like he just murdered someone! This looks like the Before picture in some tragic Dateline on ID story. Jax creeps me out.
  • Love 2