Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Conclusion. The cast members reunite. Here, they dish on their issues with Stassi; Tom Sandoval and Ariana face off against Kristen; Tom Schwartz sounds off about an ultimatum; and Stassi sheds light on a shattered friendship. Host: Andy Cohen.

I didn't watch the first look but if it's true that Stassi says something about a sex tape, maybe that's what her big issue is. I could totally see Jax wanting to make a sex tape while they were together, but maybe he promised her it'd only be for their private enjoyment, then it got leaked out or something. Maybe her boyfriend wasn't happy about it. 

• Love 2

oh it's Assi all right. Her face is molting into a monster thing. Clear message there.

I seriously want to laugh with you all about this but I can't. My ex husband has huge fear of needles but he managed to sit for a monstrous shoulder tatt of Medusa. And she has my face. He used my student ID pic for it. It's really, super, creepy.

• Love 8

And bragging about being his girlfriend -- to Satan Andy, of all people?  As evil as he is, he should do closeups of her herpes sores.  Or give her some cam time -- like on her doctor visits to clear up whatever of the latest STD's she gotten from Jax.  Hilarious, right?  Nah, not really.  That she's young isn't an excuse for being an idiot.

• Love 1

Aaand it begins. This is a tame yet NSFW "leak"

claiming Stassi leaked her own sex tape

that looks to me to simply be risqué modeling shots, particularly given the source is Stassi's own Instagram. It says there's a more explicit link at the end but my ipad doesn't like it and it looks clickbaity so I can't vouch for anything.

http://www.everyjoe.com/2015/03/16/entertainment/stassi-schroeder-leaked-sex-tape-watch-vanderpump-rules/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+b5media%2Feveryjoe+%28EveryJoe%29#4

The text is here for those wary of clicking:

Why This “Vanderpump Rules” Star is Making Headlines

With their reunion show scheduled for tonight, Stassi Schroeder did something to put everyone associated with Vanderpump Rules back on the map: she leaked her own private video. For female celebrities, this is a sure-fire way to get in the headlines — and as you can see with this very article, it is always a successful ploy.

(If you want to watch the sex tape for yourself, be sure that you click on the link at the end of the album below. Stassi Schroeder typically looks good on the show but she looks even better in the footage. Wow! But be warned that it is unsafe for the workplace.)

Supposedly, Scheana Shay got accused of being behind the leak. However, it’s obviously all orchestrated. She put it on the internet herself for the publicity. And, really, who can blame her?

Without further ado, here’s the album — don’t forget about the link at the end to see everything with your own two eyes:

Edited by The Mighty Peanut

I am a little too excited about the Bravo lineup tonight. I already have the alcohol chilling in the fridge and plan to turn off my phone so there are no disruptions. It's a little embarrassing but I know you guys here get me!

• Love 6

Funny moment - when the make-up team came out to reapply during a break. 

Scheana looked awful when standing in that flesh tone dress especially when standing.

I don't think Stassi really mentioned what was on the video.

Lisa shouldn't be there for the entire time.  She's a buzz kill.

Look Peter was there.  As a bartender. 

• Love 4

Schwartz was wearing a jade and gold Art Deco style cocktail ring?! What the--? And we thought the mood ring we noticed on Sandoval last week was bad! Mactors these days! I can't believe 5 months and 3 weeks and just another ring joke?

Why was Andy asking Stassi's opinion first on everything? She was a non-entity all season and yet Andy is making the finale all about her. At least Lisa said the relationship is over and she's not welcome at SUR. PLEASE keep her off this show.

Just dawned on me when Peter and Shay came out with drinks no Vail. Not that I missed her, but she had a bigger role than Stassi. And I didn't realize that she apparently wasn't a cast member.

• Love 5

Hey Darva - I've now had the alcohol. It just makes the maybe best "reality" show ever even better. But since I'm originally from NY and work in commercial real estate - it maybe now been eclipsed by The Jinx. Only mention it as it's all over the news today. Like VP I feel special for recognizing it early on. Off topic? It's much more flexible here then TWoP.

So Jax got yet another tattoo, but instead of Stassi's name it's a variation of her face? And did he actually tell us that why do we care what he does? I know he maybe stupid (probably) - but he has to know where his paycheck is coming from?

• Love 2

Seriously fuck Scheaner. She's the fakest of fake and a hypocrite to boot. Usually I find her amusing but her, Ari, and Tom 1 can just gtfo my tv.

If only liars pants really did catch on fire..that reunion would have been much more interesting.

• Love 3

What I've gathered from some articles is that Stassi accused Scheana of spreading this alleged tape around and wanting to leak it to various sources. Lisa paid off the guy she sent it to originally so that it would never see the light of day and it supposedly is not available online. Stassi basically outed it's existence herself and none of what she accused Scheana of doing was true. Makes no sense to me, really. This is supposedly what her big issue was but the tape never actually was leaked. The only explanation could be this was sent to Jax and he showed it to the others, Lisa paid him off not to leak it.

• Love 1

Yeah, I'm thinking that it's Frank who has been spreading the tape. Stassi has some taste: Jax the whore, Frank the gossip, and George Glass the control freak.

I guess in conclusion, shut up Stassi, shut up Kristen, shut up James.

• Love 4

Lisa said that Stassi was no longer welcome at SUR.  She said Stassi has been saying negative things about SUR and her.  Do you think Lisa has finally washed her  hands of Stassi?

• Love 1

For a bunch of supposed actors I think the problem with this group is they are really bad actors. The 4th wall is their biggest problem. Jax can't lie or act but his lies/stories are so ridiculous you almost could hear him thinking tonight "guys, it's in the script, I had to say you had sex or else there'd be no show". And the way even Lisa cut off Andy from hounding Schwartz about proposing, it was like her saying "no no, don't give away next season's storyline".

It's all just so bad yet I can't look away.

• Love 2

Lisa said that Stassi was no longer welcome at SUR.  She said Stassi has been saying negative things about SUR and her.  Do you think Lisa has finally washed her  hands of Stassi?

We can hope! I think it was pretty telling that Andy acknowledged everyone in the room, except Stassi, at the end. Lisa complimented everyone but said "well I won't go there again" for Sassi. All Stassi did was shoot daggers in disbelief.

• Love 1

We can hope! I think it was pretty telling that Andy acknowledged everyone in the room, except Stassi, at the end. Lisa complimented everyone but said "well I won't go there again" for Sassi. All Stassi did was shoot daggers in disbelief.

Sounds like the end of the road for Stassi.  She didn't play along with doing  what Lisa suggested, like rekindling her friendship with Katie or staying at the party to interact with Jax. Oh I almost forgot that she turned Lisa down to help with the 1950s publicity photos for SUR. Lisa as co-producer (I think) tries to steer along the staff, though Stassi wasn't staff this year.  By Stassi alienating her former co-workers she sealed the deal with not being asked back for another season. 

Wonder who will be hired to take her place...maybe someone who appeared for free this year?

• Love 1

I wonder if that leak Stassi mentioned happened during filming and that's why she refused to interact with any of the cast. Maybe she thought it would be brought up for a storyline and she thought it best to stay away. She has definitely trashed Lisa and her restaurants since filming ended but Lisa's real gripe with Stassi is that she wouldn't kowtow to her like everyone else. It's strange to watch how the cast reacts to Lisa's compliments at the end; they all so desperately want her approval. It was like a mother praising her golden child when she mentioned Scheana. 

I can't cheer for New Empowered Katie when she just replaced Stassi for Scheana. Schwartz clearly knew her threats were empty and didn't comply with her demand to put a ring on it, and he STILL sticks up for Jax. She cut out a friend that never respected her, but wants to marry a man that obviously doesn't either. 

• Love 4

I might have missed something because my stupid cable kept freezing and skipping, but that seemed pretty boring.  On the one hand, I'm like why can't the reunion be three parts, but on the other I feel like both parts were fairly boring aside from the Stassi pile on so a third wasn't needed.

yikes. Kristen looks ba-a-a-d. She may actually need to stick with the over-plucked brows.

Yeah, that was dull.  Although, now I need to find that tape, as I am a terrible person.  

Also, I'm not buying that Sandoval's clean on this one.  Kristen may be insane but he's probably a fairly nuanced liar.  My guess is that Ariana and he have already put the matter to rest between them.  Or, it is possible that she believes him if only because she's too smug to have been wrong or second choice, etc.

And Jax needs help. 

Hate to say this -- I really do -- but Jax might be the only one to save this show from jumping the shark.  And I didn't think that would be possible.  But all the couples are boring as fuck.  Look, Katie is nice enough, but she's a wimp.  She'll hang on to Schwartz, without any chance of marriage, until he dumps her.  Whatever.  Does anyone care about FI & smug Ari?  Only if he starts cheating on her like crazy.  And I can't say I care anything bout Shay & Scheana or Kristen & James.  So where is the show gonna go now?  

This reunion was boring.  Stassi could have injected some life, but she didn't.  I'm still not getting why she hates Scheana.  Doesn't seem like Scheana's style at all to blackmail anyone over a sex vid.  Yeah, I got the impression this was farewell to Stass.  The thing is, the old Stassi, without this controlling asshole/dickhead Patrick, could really bring this show back to life.  

But the Stassi we're stuck with now, the one who someone there correctly shouted out is merely a "kept woman", the one wearing that dopey-looking tablecloth dress & making no sense, is waste of time.  She's whining too much, & she's too bitter & negative.  Sure, she's a full-fledged loser now, but everyone on the show is a loser -- that's the whole point of the show, isn't it?  The prob for Stass is she's no fun anymore to watch.  OK, Stass, if Patrick doesn't want you to be on the show anymore & that's why you're so checked out, then so be it.  Adios, hun.

But I still say it's too bad bout Stass.  And I give that asshole Patrick a great big "fuck you" for forcing her off the show, as I suspect he did. I think if Patrick dumps her, she'd change her tune big time & I bet they'd take her back in a second & it might make for some good storylines.  But I wouldn't count on it.  OK, so who's left?  Seems to me like it's just Jax -- who at this point, I can barely stand looking at.  I hate the way he treats women, so if there's more of that, um, no thanks.  Altho a guest appearance from Vincent de Paul might be interesting.  Otherwise, me thinks this show in trouble.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

This reunion was boring.  Stassi could have injected some life, but she didn't.  I'm still not getting why she hates Scheana.  Doesn't seem like Scheana's style at all to blackmail anyone over a sex vid.  

I was under the impression Schemer saw the tape and blabbed about it to everyone at SUR, possibly posting it to "social media".

OK, so who's left?  Seems to me like it's just Jax -- who at this point, I can barely stand looking at.  I hate the way he treats women, so if there's more of that, um, no thanks.  Altho a guest appearance from Vincent de Paul might be interesting.  Otherwise, me thinks this show in trouble.

One of Tom's flat-irons?

I was under the impression Schemer saw the tape and blabbed about it to everyone at SUR, possibly posting it to "social media".

I didn't hear this, but it would conflict with the "nice girl" persona Scheana has thrown at us this season.  Honestly, I never completely bought it.

Unless Vail begs & pleads with producers for another chance & promises she'll actually bang people instead of talking about it, guess she's another one who's cooked.  Wow, Peter was on for a half a second.  Guess that shows how much he's thought of by producers.

I'm pretty sure Peter actually IS one of the producers.

Scheana never spread the video around, Stassi only thinks she did. According to various sources, the video never actually leaked, so how would Scheana be able to show anyone? They claimed the dude who has it walked in and showed everyone and Lisa paid him off not to leak it. And Stassi has been claiming that this big thing she's been dealing with all year is related to Jax. I could totally see it being Jax.

• Love 1

What I've gathered from some articles is that Stassi accused Scheana of spreading this alleged tape around and wanting to leak it to various sources. Lisa paid off the guy she sent it to originally so that it would never see the light of day and it supposedly is not available online. Stassi basically outed it's existence herself and none of what she accused Scheana of doing was true. Makes no sense to me, really. This is supposedly what her big issue was but the tape never actually was leaked. The only explanation could be this was sent to Jax and he showed it to the others, Lisa paid him off not to leak it.

I am really interested in hearing the full, accurate details on this! What the hell? THIS could have made for 1-2 interesting episodes!!

Jax looks like someone stuck a bicycle pump in his ass and pumped him up. Its bizarre to see him so weirdly bloated.

I like that Lisa stopped Andy from pushing Shwartz to propose. Katie deserves a proper proposal not a half arsed tv set setting.

Did no one notice Stassi's white armpits from a streaky spray tan? Dodgy.

• Love 1

Stassi is so full of shit. One minute she's claiming "You don't know me!", as if none of these people were ever her close friends....and then when getting called out on all her nasty comments, she's all - "You guys know me!". AKA - I'm just a sarcastic bitch, but I don't mean anything by it. Well, which is it, do they know you or not? 

So.....is the REAL reason Stassi hates Scheana so much because Scheana's wedding was the most important day of 2014? And not Stassi's birthday? 

Oh wait, no....it's a sex tape? That some random dude (apparently neither Jax nor Ghost Patrick) showed around Sur and Scheana, among others, watched? Interesting. I want to know more about who this dude is. Is that what made her have such a hard year? 

Ariana drives me crazy - over in the corner trying SO hard to roll her eyes and make "above-it-all" faces. Give it a rest, girl. I do agree with her that "a penis is a penis". Pretty much. Unless there's a mole or tattoo or some other defining mark, it's hard to describe one in such a way that intimates you have personal knowledge of it. But I'm just so over Miami-gate that I don't even care. 

And FI Tom was WAY too TMI last night! Gag. 

Schwartz, will you ever learn??? Don't give her a ring if it's not THE ring! Actually, Katie, will YOU ever learn? SIGH.....

• Love 1

Ohhhh and Muppet saying "It's okay that she hit me. It was my fault" Let's reverse that for a second and pretend it was a woman saying that. We'd be in an uproar citing domestic violence statistics. Why is it acceptable when it is a woman hitting a guy?

Shit.. got all serious there for a second. Return to normal snark please!

• Love 8

So what is it that Stassi is having a hard time dealing with since breaking it off with Jax? Kristen asked Jax how did he know what Stassi is going through. Is it a STD he gave her? Lisa made it known she doesn't want her back next season, but what if Andy does? The other cast put on a good act that they will not film with her...though for a pay check they'll swallow their pride. She seemed to be giving a half baked apology to almost everyone.

Will Kristen be brought back next season...as long as she's dating James? Bet Lisa will be unhappy about that. Though Kristen did bring on the psycho crazy this season supplying the story arc for a few episodes.

Can't stand Tom and Ariana...he's a lying sack of shit and she just looks the other way. Oh yeah she's smarter than everyone else...not! Maybe they're good for another season if she finds a less self absorbed prick to have an affair with. Though I think I'd have to throw my shoe at the TV if Tom ever cries again on TV...ewww.

• Love 3

I can't cheer for New Empowered Katie when she just replaced Stassi for Scheana. Schwartz clearly knew her threats were empty and didn't comply with her demand to put a ring on it, and he STILL sticks up for Jax. She cut out a friend that never respected her, but wants to marry a man that obviously doesn't either. 

Exactly! Katie started off on this show with no backbone and as much as she and everyone else says she's "most improved" she still has no backbone. She basically jumps back and forth to whoever the "cool" group is for that season and she lets Schwartz walk all over her. Right now she's besties with Scheana and Ariana but if next season the Queen Bee was let's say Vail (idk lol), she'd jump into that group in a split second.

I'm really disliking Scheana this season, she's so bitchy. I love how terrified she looked when Stassi brought up the real reason she hated her. 

• Love 4