Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, drafan said:

There is so much swayback going on there...she looks like she needs a scoliosis backbrace.

That pic is all kinds of wrong for so many reasons, but I have to say that Nathan looks so much better when you can't see his face.

I'm in that handbasket right next to you. I hope the kid doesn't look like either of its parents (or grandparents for that matter). 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Heathen said:

That is a possibility. Sun-In for the win! I bet Jilly has some stashed from 1988. 

That stuff is evil, lol.

1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

Though if I remember from my youth, it tended to make one's hair more orangy. 

Oh yes....yes, it did. 😳😂

What I am trying to figure out is if this is Tim's choice (and if so, why?) or is Jill somehow forcing her 23 (?) year old son to sit still while she douses his hair in bleach?  Both scenarios are really weird.

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, louannems said:

I know David's mom always wears pants and shorts/capris.  I bet Jill used a Photoshop sharpie to scribble out the evidence.  Such an ungodly grandma wearing that which pertaineth to a man!

CD639622-B1E0-4665-BF52-B1C43373D5C0.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

The little boy with the ears that stick out is cute. The darker haired boy is a handsome guy. 

the two girls with long straight brown hair are really pretty too. They look healthier in these pics too. I have a hard time telling Renee and kaylee apart. 

the little blonde girl just looks hollow and gray. Her hair looks orangy bleached like Tim’s. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I believe this is the last picture of Tim with naturally blonde hair. And then about a year later, with a light brown. And then about five years after that - towhead/bleach blonde.

cropped-website-header.jpgtumblr_oxxmxzd3XB1w603fro3_1280.jpgtumblr_pbazevJqja1uxjiy8o1_1280.jpg

Awwww, Jilly. And you were always blonde, right? Remember, Jesus does not like liars. Just sayin’… 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Do we know why GWE was up on stage in that Amish Broadway play thing that they took Grandma to for her birthday?

If GWE is Shrek, he was chosen at random from the audience, according to Jill on Facebook.  Of course she also had to be sure to point out that it was a “wholesome family show” that they were attending. 🙄 She posted a picture of she and Shrek so that everyone can know that, “I love this man.” 🤮 Jill and her hair look worse with every picture she posts.  I think something is going on with her physically.  She’s been looking really bad lately.  She may need to double up on the Plexus. 😉

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

HUNK always looks like no one is home with a fake smile (grimace) on his face 

Agree, he always looks vacant.  

Oh, to be in attendance at that Wholesome, Family show with a ventriloquist speaking for David!  That would be HILARIOUS, and not for the reasons Jill thinks!  

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

I think the NotNurie that was in the accident was banged up pretty bad. At least that's what I remember from the smiling selfies JillRod took from the ER. 🙄 But thank JESUS the girls were "trim" enough to escape through the windows from the car that was underwater in a 2 inch deep puddle. And soon after Nurie posted a video begging the masses for $20,000 to get another car.

Just think if GWE had been in the accident. She’d be thanking God that GWE was saved from his sins, because his massive girth would have meant that God wanted him in heaven. And grifting all the harder without her hard-working Printer Hunk.

Edited by LilJen
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

He looks like a target because he is a very unique looking guy 🤩

And because Jill is jumping up and down next to him, pointing at his jug head, and stage-whispering, "Pick him! Pick him!" 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I believe this is the last picture of Tim with naturally blonde hair. And then about a year later, with a light brown. And then about five years after that - towhead/bleach blonde.

cropped-website-header.jpgtumblr_oxxmxzd3XB1w603fro3_1280.jpgtumblr_pbazevJqja1uxjiy8o1_1280.jpg

In the photo of the boys, is Timbits very bow legged, or is this another Jill Photoshop job?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, LilJen said:

In the photo of the boys, is Timbits very bow legged, or is this another Jill Photoshop job?

I notice Tim, and nathan, are usually bow legged and sway backed in photos.  Not sure if it's the fundie-ism doing it to them, rickets, or an unfortunate coincidence.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The car accident on their blog:

https://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=3614

Results of the grifting: 

https://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=3618

If anybody ever posted pictures of me in the ER for any reason, but especially banged up and bruised after a car accident, they would be the next patients in the ER.  I can’t see the pictures on her blog, but Jill posted them on Facebook.  Keep exploiting those kids, Jill.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Tigregirl said:

If anybody ever posted pictures of me in the ER for any reason, but especially banged up and bruised after a car accident, they would be the next patients in the ER.  I can’t see the pictures on her blog, but Jill posted them on Facebook.  Keep exploiting those kids, Jill.

This is the great mama JillR, so very worried about Nurie. And a little worried about NotNurie. She really is a selfish and horrible human.tcylmi2sz2411.jpg

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

This is the great mama JillR, so very worried about Nurie. And a little worried about NotNurie. She really is a selfish and horrible human.tcylmi2sz2411.jpg

This picture right here is why, when she says how close she and Kaylee are, I just don't believe her.

• Love 22

Narcissistic personality disorder - see JillR

image.png.0bd56aad084cd6cf055c0ca9ba7cd03d.png

JillR - one of several types of personality disorders —  a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

i forgot just how disgusted I was by this. 

• Love 10

Frilly Jilly is rather a hefty lass which you can see the minute she forgets to tune herself into oblivion. Perhaps she should guzzle more Plexus.

She looks very rough lately - something will have to give soon, she may go full psychotic from her thyroid and too much pink drink.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 6/28/2021 at 10:37 AM, farmgal4 said:

The Nurie video…😶 There are no words.

She drops her fake high pitch voice pretty quickly. It did make me feel bad for her; she seemed very upset.  But then she turns to the grift and starts rambling about all their expenses and need for money. My fav part is about 8:25 when the camera turns to NotNurie the pirate, who mumbles hi in a bizarre high pitched voice. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 6/29/2021 at 7:32 PM, iwantcookies said:

F45FC345-13EF-469E-ACD1-536F13AA196E.jpeg

Ok calm down Jilldo

Especially since Nathan paid for that meal out, Jilly-Poo. Hulk doesn't do anything. 

I think Plexus is an easier sell than Hunky Hubby is, and Plexus is just overpriced kool aid. 

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Especially since Nathan paid for that meal out

Nathan better keep that wallet of his open. That's his only value to Jill now that bragging that Nurie married ANNA DUGGAR'S BROTHER has lost some of it's allure.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

Nathan better keep that wallet of his open. That's his only value to Jill now that bragging that Nurie married ANNA DUGGAR'S BROTHER has lost some of it's allure.

You'd think, but Dumb Jill isn't going to let a little federal arrest for possession of abusive child material stop her fleecing of Nathan Keller (brother of Anna Duggar.) The Duggar brand is still good to her. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Gee bet the 2 kids shared 1 kids meal.

966ED735-C7A9-4A78-A54B-7BF34633C1E9.jpeg

"See we DO FEED the youngest kids.  Stop talking about the fact that we are starving them so that the hunk can eat."  

• Love 9
7 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Gee bet the 2 kids shared 1 kids meal.

966ED735-C7A9-4A78-A54B-7BF34633C1E9.jpeg

It must be completely exhausting to have to go anywhere with Best Mama and have to constantly stop what you're doing to smile on command and pose for her stupid camera.  These kids must walk around all day with a knot in their stomach knowing that at any time, Mama is going to demand a smile no matter what's going on - see also: the infamous car accident.  They are all unpaid performers in Jill's pretend reality show. 

7 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Lost Rod boy?

Girl isn’t wearing a Jesus shirt. And it must be Hunks shirt it’s too big for her.

B8AD6B2F-184D-4399-8CDE-BA0E4B6B3CF3.jpeg

A shiver just went straight down my spine at the thought of this gang in red with rictus grins approaching me, arms outstretched, hands full of crumpled tracts, like a group of fundie zombies, when I'm just trying to watch a damn parade.  And I would never take the candy they offer, it's probably laced with Plexus.

• Love 18
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

21A3830C-E2C0-474B-9E1A-96B1D9F06309.jpeg

The poor little Rod kids stuffing those baggies with tracts and candy. Thousands of pieces of candy and not a single one for any of the hungry little laborers who toil in the sweltering heat of the barndo workhouse. 

• Love 4