Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Jill is truly dumb. She's not doing a print ad of a before and after. She's filtering the shit out of herself on SM. A place where she posts pictures and videos pf herself daily. Is everyone supposed to forget about her young and flawless skin sales pitch, the next time she's posts a less filtered, or God forbid, unfiltered pic of herself?

• Love 15
8 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

WTF does she have her ugly, short, stubby fingers on her face??

Because she wants to mock the evil models of the world. Afterall, she is better than all of us and because Jesus.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I have short, stubby fingers myself so I can't comment on that (although I don't think fingers are ugly).

But I was curious about this Joyome crap she is shilling, so I looked it up. Of course it's a Plexus product and it costs $28 per bottle! Plus, the site doesn't even say how big the bottle is or how long it's supposed to last. I guess we know where some of that stimulus money is going. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
37 minutes ago, Madtown said:

Because she wants to mock the evil models of the world. Afterall, she is better than all of us and because Jesus.

3 of those pics are actually FB videos, and they are HEAVILY filtered.  She’s a false advertiser.  If that shit really worked, she wouldn’t need filters and five pounds of makeup.  God hates liars and deceivers, Jill!!

• Love 15
2 hours ago, emma675 said:

I have short, stubby fingers myself so I can't comment on that (although I don't think fingers are ugly).

But I was curious about this Joyome crap she is shilling, so I looked it up. Of course it's a Plexus product and it costs $28 per bottle! Plus, the site doesn't even say how big the bottle is or how long it's supposed to last. I guess we know where some of that stimulus money is going. 

I looked it up too. The bottle is supposed to last a month, but if you have a subscription, the cost per bottle goes down.

Then there's the up sell, the day serum and the overnight serum at $52 each for a month's supply. For the thrifty among us, the combo is only $120 a month. However, that might not do the trick without the collagen cream for another $66 a month. There are several more essential products 'cause it's not cheap to look like filtered Jill. 

I can just see Jill browbeating church ladies to buy, buy, buy. If they can't feed their kids because they buy overpriced soaps and creams from Jill, so be it. Jill has shown doesn't care about hungry children, even her own. 

Why can Jill not get a job? This MLM shit is ridiculous.

Sell cars, Jill! There are good sales jobs out there, real actual sales jobs. I'm not kidding, I think she would do well if she got a job at a car lot selling cars. She has lots of hustle, but it's so directionless... and filtered through the lunacy of her "religious" beliefs (most of which are political rather than spiritual anyway, but whatever).

Not that I particularly want her to do well, because it's not like that would leave her kids any better off. But anything that gets her away from them and stops her from trying to trick them out in her dog and pony show is an improvement, I guess.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, rue721 said:

Sell cars, Jill! There are good sales jobs out there, real actual sales jobs. I'm not kidding, I think she would do well if she got a job at a car lot selling cars. She has lots of hustle, but it's so directionless... and filtered through the lunacy of her "religious" beliefs (most of which are political rather than spiritual anyway, but whatever).

You're kidding right?  That would mean she would not be her own boss and some other potential male authority figure could give her orders.   That just does not compute in her fundy world.  MLM is the perfect "job" for someone who beleives in the outdated patriarchal system.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I looked it up too. The bottle is supposed to last a month, but if you have a subscription, the cost per bottle goes down.

Then there's the up sell, the day serum and the overnight serum at $52 each for a month's supply. For the thrifty among us, the combo is only $120 a month. However, that might not do the trick without the collagen cream for another $66 a month. There are several more essential products 'cause it's not cheap to look like filtered Jill. 

I can just see Jill browbeating church ladies to buy, buy, buy. If they can't feed their kids because they buy overpriced soaps and creams from Jill, so be it. Jill has shown doesn't care about hungry children, even her own. 

Suddenly my Neutrogena serum at $17 a bottle (that last me about 2 months) doesn't seem so bad. And I have collagen cream the was $9 for a jar. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:
4 hours ago, emma675 said:

I can just see Jill browbating church ladies to buy, buy, buy. If they can't feed their kids because they buy overpriced soaps and creams from Jill, so be it. Jill has shown doesn't care about hungry children, even her own. 

I'm sure she figures anyone who can afford to buy HER children food and gifts should have no problem spending their money on more important products.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Praise wasn't singing in the duet, the pianist was. I noped out after the unity candle. Whoever was singing should find another avocation. My ears! 🤣

The guitarist at the end who was singing was also a terrible singing.

Why is the minister preaching after the bride and groom were pronounced husband and wife and left the venue?

• LOL 2
33 minutes ago, Temperance said:

The guitarist at the end who was singing was also a terrible singing.

Why is the minister preaching after the bride and groom were pronounced husband and wife and left the venue?

I had to leave during that guitar song. How was the kiss? Denver seemed especially antsy. 😁

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Ok, I confess that I have a skin care obsession, and it’s not cheap. I use some pretty pricey products (at this point I’m probably at Sephora VIP status for life). None of my products costs that much per month. Those prices are ridiculous. Also, it’s pretty funny that after all that skin care, she slathers on layers of crappy drugstore makeup. (Not all drug store makeup is crappy, but you know Jill is buying the worst stuff.)

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I hope Alyssa takes a break. She looked exhausted in her last video.

Me,too! I know she had help,but that's still a lot of packing,renovating,painting and decorating to do post partum with a new baby,and she bf'ing and had mastitis as well

• Love 6
4 hours ago, rue721 said:

Why can Jill not get a job? This MLM shit is ridiculous.

Not that I particularly want her to do well, because it's not like that would leave her kids any better off. But anything that gets her away from them and stops her from trying to trick them out in her dog and pony show is an improvement, I guess.

Yes,selling clunky used cars with high mileage would be right up Jill's alley! She would pretend like a good paint job is all it needs.LOL

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, sondraK said:

Yes,selling clunky used cars with high mileage would be right up Jill's alley! She would pretend like a good paint job is all it needs.LOL

She'd learn how to reset the odometers. Grifters gotta grift.

Speaking of grifting, where are the Dinguii these days? Jill doesn't talk about them, so they must not be sending over any more whole half cows. Jill has a way of exhausting her marks pretty quickly.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

She'd learn how to reset the odometers. Grifters gotta grift.

Speaking of grifting, where are the Dinguii these days? Jill doesn't talk about them, so they must not be sending over any more whole half cows. Jill has a way of exhausting her marks pretty quickly.  

I just looked Sidney Dingus is still friends with Jill.

Right now Jill is occupied with Nuri and how to spent her stimulus money. Dingus are probably relieved.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

when the not Nuries did their etsy shilling video Sydney Dingus made a ton of silly fb comments. Mr Dingus gave a review for Timothy's godly gutter cleaning business. But you're right Jill hasn't mentioned them in a while. no dinners together no dinguii at timmy's bday party.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I'll stick with my Dove soap and save the difference.

• Love 13

There’s a new post up on the Rod’s FB.  Best Mama Ever and Shrek have been on a mini-vacation, while the offspring were left at home to fend for themselves.  They’ve wasted no time spending that stimulus money.

3 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

There’s a new post up on the Rod’s FB.  Best Mama Ever and Shrek have been on a mini-vacation, while the offspring were left at home to fend for themselves.  They’ve wasted no time spending that stimulus money.

She had to get that Bible in the video.

• Love 1

That woman is odious from the top of her fried bleached mop to her toes. She's going to be a sight as she ages and never changes her makeup. Wonder when she will dye her hair purple like that crazy bible thumper who was on tv years ago? Or is she still on?

• Love 13

Ah, they needed a vacation to recover from their Florida vacation. That government check must have come in. 

Don't those expensive Plexus products work on the neck and chest skin too? It seems not. Her face is plastered with foundation, so the Plexus stuff probably doesn't work there either. 

The hunk always looks hung over.  

• Love 13

I often joke that I need a vacation from my vacation after a trip is done.  Jill R follows through on that!  I admire her vacation game!!!

She says she loves their view.  Is their view special?  What am I missing?

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

I often joke that I need a vacation from my vacation after a trip is done.  Jill R follows through on that!  I admire her vacation game!!!

She says she loves their view.  Is their view special?  What am I missing?

I can't zoom in to read the marquee, but its yellow background suggests that they're overlooking a Dollar General store. If it is.... I guess she WOULD consider that a fantastic view....

• LOL 19