Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Jill does and says what Jill wants to do and say. She doesn’t give a crap about anyone else’s feelings.

But Goddess forbid someone talks about her and her perfect family. I still remember their boorish behavior climbing all over walls at a national park. 

• Love 11

Has the medic-whatever group posted any more updates, or any information on what exactly they DID "overseas"?  Are they still there, are they home, how long did they stay, WHAT DID THEY DO?  How were the "donations" used?   I'm guessing it was a much worse situation than they thought, and there were not enough opportunities for photo ops or fast food places open.  There is something very, very wrong about this whole thing. Flying in for one week and handing out supplies (and probably getting in the way of real help), and then coming home does not give one many bragging rights.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

Has the medic-whatever group posted any more updates, or any information on what exactly they DID "overseas"?  Are they still there, are they home, how long did they stay, WHAT DID THEY DO?  How were the "donations" used?   I'm guessing it was a much worse situation than they thought, and there were not enough opportunities for photo ops or fast food places open.  There is something very, very wrong about this whole thing. Flying in for one week and handing out supplies (and probably getting in the way of real help), and then coming home does not give one many bragging rights.

And where did they stay while there? (Wherever “there” actually was). I agree with you, it’s sketchy and those who donated deserve a full, detailed account of where the money went.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Too true. It will likely take them longer to get ready than the the ladies.

My question is - how many times will Lawson touch his hair during the ceremony and during the reception?

I’m wondering how he’ll be able to make it through the ceremony without a phone in his hand and Tiffany standing behind him as he films? I bet it’s the first thing he grabs as he walks out of the ceremony.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

5272CBB5-EE6D-4A98-943F-6C69252B229D.jpeg

FDAF8177-14CF-448B-A324-3CC3A3D80A3F.jpeg

Jausesesss Christ.  Good luck to this nerdy motherless kid.  Very SAD.

355021D5-FBCC-4C2B-8A22-C61581A4BD7B.jpeg

52F5A3C8-7C47-4B7F-9523-F0FA7AEF3637.jpeg

Fuckin filters.   YEAH, JILL, I SAID FUCKIN (G)

6C19A0E3-0EB0-47C5-98AB-7CFE11AC6543.jpeg

0656E31D-43EE-4A99-815C-3607BAD08720.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

F874375A-920B-4F2D-816C-1C640132A683.jpeg

With Mother's day being tomorrow,  I thought I would get on here and thank God for the wonderful Mother He has given me!!! 🥰
   As I look around our world today,  it truly greaves my heart to see how many Mama's  do not truly  embrace Motherhood. Instead, they take the responsibility so lightly, as if they were raising animals.  They have the mindset.....as long as their fed and cared for, that is all that matters.  I am SOOO thankful to have a Mother who not only took care of me, but cared deeply about my spiritual needs. My Mama has set such a stellar example of what a godly Mother looks like. 💕 
     Being a Mother just starting out, I am learning that Motherhood is a choice you have to make everyday.  I know I have soooo much to learn, but how blessed I am to have a Mama that I can look up to and learn from. Through her life she has shown me Chist's love. A kind of love that keeps doing what is right, even when the going gets hard. A love that gives unselfishly.  A love that is a companion and friend.  A love that puts her family's needs before her own.  A love that teaches wrong from right. A love that embraces God's way of living and NOT the world's.  A love that is thoughtful,  caring and kind. A love that is patient. A love that prays fervently, ect. ect. Thank you , Mama, for making a daily choice to put God first and to embrace the biblical role of Motherhood.  I truly feel like the most blessed daughter in the world.  Thank you for all you do. I love you more than words can ever say. ❤️  Happy Mother's Day!!!!! 😊 💕💗💘💞 Much Love, Nurie

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

how many Mama's  do not truly  embrace Motherhood. Instead, they take the responsibility so lightly, as if they were raising animals.  They have the mindset.....as long as their fed and cared for, that is all that matters.

Jill doesnt even feed her kids.   Care for them?   It is to laugh.   They are free labor for her "projects."

• Love 9

How I think the loving tribute post happened.

Nurie sent Jill a message saying Happy Mother's Day Mama, Love Nurie. Then jill edited it to add lots of words, some random capital letters and bad grammar. 🤣

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

It's BME appreciation day. Not sure how they tell the difference because in their personal hell every day is BME appreciation day. 

That said, Happy Mother's Day to you all(not you Jill) . 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

Mother's Day Trivia:

So Nathan & Esther are expecting grandbaby #21.   If I'm counting correctly, (including Jill's 3rd & John David's 2nd), the Duggars will be @ #25.  

I looked it up:  The nine Osmond children produced 55 grandchildren &  48 great-grandchildren - so far.

• Useful 2

I missed on the post their photo shoot was done by Kaptured_bykaneshiro. Which is duggar hanger on and live in pal Elijah, who has changed his job title on Instagram from Foreman at Duggar Construction to Photographer.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

I missed on the post their photo shoot was done by Kaptured_bykaneshiro. Which is duggar hanger on and live in pal Elijah, who has changed his job title on Instagram from Foreman at Duggar Construction to Photographer.

I wonder if he injured himself and can no longer do manual labor?

(edited)

or if the Duggar brothers are now the foremen and he is out.

He took that lovely pic of Jeer and Hannah with the um... "phone" in Jeer's pocket as well. 🙄

Edited by crazy8s
  • LOL 7

I wonder if they'll move out of the RV before the baby comes.

Lawson just renovated a ranch style home for him and Tiff. Carlin Just bought a house, that's very similar in layout to Alyssa's. Zach has the farm house. The rest of the married Bates live in smallish to very small homes.

I also wonder if Abbie and JD will move out of the trailer.

• Useful 1
On 5/6/2022 at 3:00 PM, BradandJanet said:

In what universe is it a good idea to stick Priscilla in front of a camera to deliver a nearly three-minute run-on sentence? Even the baby is yawning. 

At lest she’s relatively harmless?

All of us Rodrigues children want to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to our precious Momma.❤  There are so many things we could say, but we each want to share with you just one thing that we LOVE about her. Please read the descriptions below each picture to hear from our hearts.👇  

Proverbs 31:10 & 28.- 10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. ..... 28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

A note from Kaylee..... "I am blessed to see Momma's continual passion for the souls of her children."

A note from Renee....."The radiant smile Momma always seems to have adds so much joy to life and shows me that no matter what hardships come her way, she chooses victory over defeat."

A note from Phillip....." Day after day, I see the attribute in Momma of being steadfastly true in kindness, love, training, and righteousness."

A note from Samuel......"She is always the same behind the scenes as well as out and about."

A note from Gabriel......."The endurance and faithfulness she has in raising us to be a godly generation speaks to me of her walk with God."

A note from Tessie......"Momma has such a servants heart. She goes above and beyond to help other around her and further the Gospel of Jesus Christ; always working diligently with her hands."

A note from Hannah......"She puts others before herself, even when it may be exhausting on herself to do it; yet she rarely ever complains."

A note from Olivia......."Momma is always so loving to me and all of us children."

A note from Sadie......"She always encourages us to do right and to follow God."

A note from Sofia....."She is peaceful and joyful."

A note from Janessa......"She is my best bud and best friend. I love you, Momma."

• LOL 4

That is sickening / lies… Jilldo wrote that while eating the candy kids gave her.

No mention how if it wasn’t for daddy’s contribution of ivory cream their 13 selves wouldn’t exist…

Jilldo couldn’t be a MOMMY without HUNK.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

That is sickening / lies… Jilldo wrote that while eating the candy kids gave her.

I know Nurie has already done her Ode to Momma in a previous post, but where I Timothy's?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Liddy52 said:

I know Nurie has already done her Ode to Momma in a previous post, but where I Timothy's?

I didn’t even notice that Tim was missing from the list!

what did he do to piss off mommy? 

• Love 7

The reply…..

My dearest Darling Children,  Thank you for ALL of those kind words!  ❤️  I know how SHORT I fall from the glory of God....so for anything good in my life, I point all the praise to Jesus!  🥰  You children are the JOY of my life and to be mother to each of you, has been the greatest honor and blessing imaginable! 🙌 😁😉😘  I love you all, my sweet angels!  With DEEP love for all of Eternity, Mama  xoxo  😘 🤗 💖 💕 

P.S.  Thank you for organizing this whole FB surprise for me, Renee!  You are SUCH a servant and encouragement to me!  I love you, darling!  ❤️  Mama xoxo

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Nathan and Esther Bates announced they are expecting.

Screenshot (245).png

Haven’t they only been married for, like, a month?

6 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Well, I guess that bubble bath that we all had to see did its job.

Bubble bath?  They posted a picture of the two of them in the bathtub??

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Well, I guess that bubble bath that we all had to see did its job.

Let's all pray in earnest that the kid looks like its mother, and not Bulldog Bates. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10