Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

That poor girl is freezing while BME is wearing a warm jacket. Way to go, Jilly. Way to go.

The top picture really emphasizes Tessa's hatchet job eyebrows. Leave them alone, for chrissake!

Her eyebrows were actually worse. They've filled in some.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I just noticed Jill signed it 

❤️ Mama xoxo 

What no mention of Daddy? Daddy doesn’t love her or he doesn’t matter?

FB7761F7-D062-4753-BA29-C886FF07B85C.jpeg

She NEVER signs Poopy’s name. It’s only all about Mama.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
27 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

She NEVER signs Poopy’s name. It’s only all about Mama.

I wonder if Jill will start including Hunk in these posts, now that she's been outed here for overlooking her headship's love for their blessings?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

What a horrible photo of Jilldo and her spawn. They look so homely/hobo ish.  Why is Jilldo clutching that purse? 

Any purse snatchers near by? 

Not Nurie looks in pain… run girl run!

B5EFEC69-8044-4B7E-AD4A-196A20DAB78C.jpeg

• Love 1
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Anyone over the age of 10 should know whether or not they need a coat. JillR is a hot mess of a parent, but, IMO, not wearing a coat is on the girls.

In the cold weather my son never wore a winter coat as he got to be about 13 - 14 years old. He did wear a sweatshirt. Tessie looks cold and I think she would wear something. I still think BME told her not to wear one so everyone could see her new outfit. IMHO

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, smallfry said:

In the cold weather my son never wore a winter coat as he got to be about 13 - 14 years old. He did wear a sweatshirt. Tessie looks cold and I think she would wear something. I still think BME told her not to wear one so everyone could see her new outfit. IMHO

If nothing else, BME could've held the obligatory photoshoot indoors knowing that the girls didn't have coats or if she didn't want them wearing them.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I just noticed Jill signed it 

❤️ Mama xoxo 

What no mention of Daddy? Daddy doesn’t love her or he doesn’t matter?

FB7761F7-D062-4753-BA29-C886FF07B85C.jpeg

Despite the inappropriateness re: the weather, it's a pretty stylish outfit on Tessie. (For a fundie). She's pretty and stylish - Jill's going to be gunning for a VERY GOOD marriage for her. The $acrifical lamb. Poor thing.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

First thing I noticed was that her shoes actually fit. Second thing was JillyRod always has to make sure we all know how much better they all are by constantly mentioning God in all of her posts. We get it, JillyBean. You are the favorite one. *eye roll*

Does she get money for every time she mentions God in her posts?

She's trying for those sponsored posts, isn't she?  

"#GodIsGreat! #ad" 

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

What a horrible photo of Jilldo and her spawn. They look so homely/hobo ish.  Why is Jilldo clutching that purse? 

At least Not Nurie is wearing a jacked and shoes.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Even back in the 90s, black shoes with white socks were a no no Jill.  She spends so much time on the top half that she forgets the bottom.  

• Love 4
(edited)

Its funny-not funny that even in the day of selfies, most pictures of families almost never have the mom, because the mom is usually then one taking the pictures. I bet if someone did a count of Jill's pics there would be at least 5 photos of her for every one of the Rod kids. Other than Kim K, Jill is probably the most selfied mom on the planet.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 14
24 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Its funny-not funny that even in the day of selfies, most pictures of families almost never have the mom, because the mom is usually then one taking the pictures. I bet if someone did a count there would be at least 5 photos for every one of the Rod kids. Other than Kim K, Jill is probably the most selfied mom on the planet.

Nah, there are other Kartrashians besides Kim. Jill might be a distant sixth or seventh-most selfied mother. 

Whichever Rod boy that is has always looked the worst. I think some of it is genetic -- look at Jill's sallow, eye-bagged, overly thin sister -- but not all. Not. All. 

• Love 1

I don’t think GWE likes to be photographed. We do see lots of videos of him preaching but other than that, not so much. BME is too busy taking pictures of her face, her decor and occasionally the Rodlets. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

At least Not Nurie is wearing a jacked and shoes.

Because she already got her man.   So no parading her around to attract one.   She can be covered up and warm now.   But poor Tessie.   That one hand clutching the other arm is sure sign of being COLD.   All because Mamma had to advertise she is on the market.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Gweilo said:

Despite the inappropriateness re: the weather, it's a pretty stylish outfit on Tessie. (For a fundie). She's pretty and stylish - Jill's going to be gunning for a VERY GOOD marriage for her. The $acrifical lamb. Poor thing.

Imagine if she was just a normal young woman? I could see her dressed in the latest fashions. She seems to have a certain flair for it despite her severe limitations. 

• Love 5

Tessie just lucked out and JillR knows it. She happened to find three timeless clothing items of the same color that actually fit. One would think it would be easier to do and maybe it is and the others don't try, but their choices are usually so dated and also ugly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

What a horrible photo of Jilldo and her spawn. They look so homely/hobo ish.  

I have to go back to school because I read this as homelessness.

• LOL 4
19 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Anna's oldest sister Esther (the one who lives in Zambia with her missionary husband, who supposedly rivals JillR in both narcissism and griftiness) is expecting her thirteenth child in October.

Anna is having a fit right now. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

If Tessie is able to create fashion from the hideous clothing trough she has to sort through, then maybe there’s a tiny bit of a creative spark that her parents haven’t yet managed to crush. I often wonder how stifling it must be for artistic people in these oppressive belief systems. Can’t sing unless it’s about Jesus. Can’t write unless it’s about Jesus. Can’t dance unless it’s liturgical dance for Jesus. How suffocating. I know kids who grew up like that and it made them crazy. Fortunately, they went to public schools, so they at least had a social outlet. I hope Tessie’s creativity helps her find some escape. It makes me wonder if any of the Rodlets know their parents’ world is total bs and if they’re hoping to leave the cult.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

It has a floral pattern. Mennonite? 

Well ,I wanted to say Mennonite dresses are more attractive but the fabric seems wrong for a Mennonite dress..to light weight..I think a Mennonite fabric of the dress would be more sturdy while also fit better... and the better fit with the appropriate fabric for tge occasion would make it look better on her.

• Useful 4
4 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Well ,I wanted to say Mennonite dresses are more attractive but the fabric seems wrong for a Mennonite dress..to light weight..I think a Mennonite fabric of the dress would be more sturdy while also fit better... and the better fit with the appropriate fabric for tge occasion would make it look better on her.

That is why I leaned towards some kind of a cheap bridesmaid dress or something. It looks very light weight. 

• Love 4

I looked at some pictures of the "event". Most all the womenfolk were in jeans. The most bizarre thing to me was when the 2 blondes did a selfie from the front showing the group, Jill and Hannah were in the back row. I expected her to be right up front as usual. Also Hannah was the only child in the group. I bet the invite was just for Jill and she just showed up with a 12/13 yr old

• Useful 7

I bet seating was based on rank. Jill isn’t as high rank as she wants.

Imagine her running into sister wives who outrank her a lot in Plexus scam.  Those wives shared one husband 🤣. Jill’s head would explode! 

• LOL 10
5 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I also wonder if Jill sells Plexus under Debi Pearl. 

I'm not sure if Debi sells that crap, but her divorced daughter Shoshanna does. It would be hysterical if she was Jill's upline. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I'm not sure if Debi sells that crap, but her divorced daughter Shoshanna does. It would be hysterical if she was Jill's upline. 

4AC70561-3DB5-479A-A4C1-9FFC0B6FC199.jpeg

According to that comment debi sells plexus 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Debi Pearl, not sure she currently sells it.

68B2CBE9-8A7D-4DB8-985D-608EBDEAC8B9.jpeg

I read that post. I thought it could be Our Debi until I got to the end and she talked of shipping in Australia and New Zealand. 

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Debi Pearl, not sure she currently sells it.

68B2CBE9-8A7D-4DB8-985D-608EBDEAC8B9.jpeg

There’s probably a family of fundamentalist squirrels living in that beard. This photo looks so smelly.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2