Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, SMama said:

A saw a picture from Jill’s FB where it looks like Nathan is signing the bill for the meal. Whoever paid it wasn’t J&D. A meal for 15 was definitely pricey. 

87E77129-9524-43E9-A10F-98568BCED259.jpeg

JRod has new pics/videos posted on FB of her and the older girls.  She said that, “When we get together we always enjoy a girls’ day out.”  When are they not together??  In the videos, Jill has to shove the phone in their faces which, of course, is followed by the fake smiles, cringe-worthy voices and waves.  It’s worth a watch, if you’ve got the stomach for it.

• Love 4

So they only went to Florida to take a walk and eat at a restaurant?  And she is the teacher for her children?  I wonder if she really doesn't understand grammar and sentence structure, or if she really is this scattered in her thinking.  Proofreading might help, also.  I wonder if she speaks in incorrect sentences, or if she is just  poor at writing.

• Love 10

Jill also has new church pics posted.  In one of the photos, you can see the foot of a younger girl, and her big toe is hanging over the end of her sandals, because the shoes are too damn small for her feet.  I have rarely seen Jill wear the same outfit twice, and she always has jewelry and shoes that match her clothes.  She has all of that for herself but can’t buy her kids shoes and clothing that fit??  The f’ing lunatic infuriates me!!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, BetyBee said:

I would like to be a fly on the wall if Nathan ever had the ba**s to say to the waitress, "Separate checks, please." I would love to see Jill's reaction!

Jilldo head would spin around and then explode 

• LOL 6
16 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Of course he is paying the bill! Ugh! I kind of notice his smile looks fake. Is it just me? 

He's learned to turn on the pained grin when Jill's camera pans to his face. She's taught him well in a short time. 

I'm sure David offered to leave the tip for the meal--a couple of his stupid smiley tracts. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

My god those girls look so scary thin especially next to wide ass Jill.   Is being super skinny before marriage a thing like the long hair?   Like once you are married you get to have sex AND EAT REAL FOOD?

• Love 6

I think I spy Jill's black stockings in the group beach photo. Modesty or worn out legs? 

Ugh. In the singing photo, Renee is wearing a modesty slip/skirt under a summer dress again. Jill, buy your kids clothes that fit. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Jilldo head would spin around and then explode 

I'd pay to see that.  She can 🤮 pea soup, also.

Shame on those cheap bastards, taking advantage of their SIL.  How is grifting everything even remotely "Christian?"  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I think I spy Jill's black stockings in the group beach photo. Modesty or worn out legs? 

Ugh. In the singing photo, Renee is wearing a modesty slip/skirt under a summer dress again. Jill, buy your kids clothes that fit. 

I have given birth once, and have varicose veins.  I'm betting these super breeding women have them in droves.  It's surprising Jilldo hasn't grifted removal from some quacky doctor.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I have given birth once, and have varicose veins.  I'm betting these super breeding women have them in droves.  It's surprising Jilldo hasn't grifted removal from some quacky doctor.  

I bet she's tried, but you'd think these breeders would view varicose veins as a tribute to their achievement of pumping out an army for Jesus. 

Why didn't Jill just wear a long skirt to the beach? A cotton skirt would have been cooler than dark stockings while still signaling her modesty.  

I'm surprised she didn't make her daughters wear back tights too so everyone would match. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I bet she's tried, but you'd think these breeders would view varicose veins as a tribute to their achievement of pumping out an army for Jesus. 

Why didn't Jill just wear a long skirt to the beach? A cotton skirt would have been cooler than dark stockings while still signaling her modesty.  

I'm surprised she didn't make her daughters wear back tights too so everyone would match. 

But how else would we heathens all know just how Godly she is?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
17 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

All I can see are tragic eyebrows everywhere.....

I hope Jill hasn't gotten ahold of Hannah yet, now she's been promoted to the big girls' group. She has perfect brows.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
16 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I hope Jill hasn't gotten ahold of Hannah yet, now she's been promoted to the big girls' group. She has perfect brows.

It is only a matter of time. 

• Love 1

Why do all of their eyebrows look like punctuation marks? Nothing “natural” about that. Jill needs to find some eyebrow kits with templates in them and then USE them!! Her daughters look like cartoon characters. 

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

Why do all of their eyebrows look like punctuation marks? Nothing “natural” about that. Jill needs to find some eyebrow kits with templates in them and then USE them!! Her daughters look like cartoon characters. 

Jill is stuck in the '80s. Hence, all the girls get sperm brows around age 13/14. 😢

10 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Those eyebrows are so tragic!

I can’t tell if theyre just that uneven or if it’s the head tilt?  But awful looking. 

4 hours ago, Teriacky said:

Jill, maybe God wanted them to have natural brows and you’re messing with His plan. 

• Love 10

I honestly think Jill posts the most unflattering pictures of her daughters because she thinks she always has to be the most beautiful of them all.  The picture of Nurie in the striped top, and the pictures of Tessie and a Not Nurie taking big bites of food - my 17 yr old daughter would be furious if I posted pictures of her like that.  I don’t post any pictures of her without her agreeing to it.  She’s such a horrible person.  

Edited by Tigregirl
Clarified my wording.
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

This was the post I questioned above. What in the hell does she even mean?

What “trials” has this couple (the Parkers) experienced?

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Cinnabon said:

What “trials” has this couple experienced?

Being persecuted 🙄. Not grifting a $2 million home or a plane for Timmay. Not being rich as the Duggars or being TV starz on TLC. 

Not being fundy royalty and admired by all…

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Gay marriage, transgender rights? I have no idea. Jill is a nutter.

But don't they have gay marriage, etc. in the East(ern US)? Or is she watching too much Map TV and not understanding that references to the West include her. 🙄

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Hey Jill, what exactly is the "liberal lifestyle of the 'West'?" As opposed to the conservative lifestyle of the "East?" WTAF?

Someone needs to send her one of those shirts that says “Our Founding Fathers were East Coast Liberals.”

ETA: perhaps she would prefer to be in Soviet Russia, where eyebrows groom you?

Edited by jennblevins
  • LOL 21
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

But don't they have gay marriage, etc. in the East(ern US)? Or is she watching too much Map TV and not understanding that references to the West include her. 🙄

And what trials have they experienced in the last 3 years, specifically? Who is this couple?

25 minutes ago, jennblevins said:

Someone needs to send her one of those shirts that says “Our Founding Fathers were East Coast Liberals.”

ETA: perhaps she would prefer to be in Soviet Russia, where eyebrows groom you?

I interpreted the “west” as the western world. But what does she consider the East? 😆

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 2