Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

For those of you wondering who Jill is following....I can see them 

nicole_paige_712

lisaraines73

kayla bevington

danielle greer

niki lott

ivanka trump

flotus

realdonaldtrump

donaldtrumpjr

marcywarner1

veniceroad1

traceylynn2013

davidkeller516

chris.trosclaire94

davidncil

sidneygrace1048

heatherdingus

rebekahhunt80

jasmine_cady

joannagaines

• Useful 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

I hate home improvement shows (I used to like Trading Spaces but that was before there were 1,465 clones) so what is it about Joanna Gaines that makes all these Fundies follow her?  Jill's like - The Trump Family, Random Plexus Shillers, Any Kellers that will allow a follow, assorted Dinguses....and Joanna Gaines.

• Love 7
Just now, laurakaye said:

I hate home improvement shows (I used to like Trading Spaces but that was before there were 1,465 clones) so what is it about Joanna Gaines that makes all these Fundies follow her?  Jill's like - The Trump Family, Random Plexus Shillers, Any Kellers that will allow a follow, assorted Dinguses....and Joanna Gaines.

She's a Fundy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
28 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

What happened to Tim's pilot courses? He flunked out?

23 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Yes

I think Jill posted pictures of Tim flying them. I'm guessing he got his license because I wouldn't think a trainee would be allowed to pilot the plane with guests, even with an instructor onboard.

I don't think he's obtained any type of college degree yet though.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Who is Eric? God of the Laundromat?

No, the Lord of the Laundromat was Daniel! Jill will be most displeased that you can't remember the details of her heroic endeavors! You will be banished to the RV like Timothy!

• LOL 10

interesting david keller is one she is following -since she has the not nuries that need a courtship any minute now. or maybe she is just following him to see if he posts things about Nurie and Nathan that they haven't reported to her for posting

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

For those of you wondering who Jill is following....I can see them 

nicole_paige_712

lisaraines73

kayla bevington

danielle greer

niki lott

ivanka trump

flotus

realdonaldtrump

donaldtrumpjr

marcywarner1

veniceroad1

traceylynn2013

davidkeller516

chris.trosclaire94

davidncil

sidneygrace1048

heatherdingus

rebekahhunt80

jasmine_cady

joannagaines

Thanks!!!!!!!

Jim and Shrek are both deplorable human beings. Even if just half that story about Tim's experience in Wisconsin is true, it's horrible. Who would want to keep a healthy, grown man a dependent child? 

Oh, wait. We know. Best Narcissistic Crazy Mama Ever and her companion, Garbage Grub of the Growing Gut.  

Didn't we see those gym photos before? It's hard to forget those workout outfits on Jill and Kaylee. I guess we're supposed to be impressed that the Rodrigueses' life without masks is going on as normal. 

Jill, you arrogant slut (ode to Saturday Night Live), you need us much more than we need you. Ivanka Trump and Joanna Gaines don't know you from the Lord Daniel of the Laundromat or care. At least your critics are mildly interested.  

Edited by BradandJanet
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5

It's a diploma mill bible "college."

Jill breaks her silence on the Gram with two posts concerning the election. Does she think everyone who stayed agrees with her? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Do either David or JillR have a degree? This is on their FB page.

Studied at

Louisiana Baptist University and Theological Seminary

Attended from 1996 to 2000

Probably David, if anyone, and probably a correspondence course. And I'm sure he didn't finish a degree even with four years in because a degree would have been mentioned. Jill writes at a fifth grade level, if that. Academics and makeup competed, and makeup won (sort of). At least she got a profession, something she has denied her children. 

• Love 5

Heyyyy Jill girllllll buy some Instagram followers already. You got plenty of $$$ from not feeding your kids. 

Come on you need 10,000 followers to make some $$$ for cold sore medicine, horrible clothes, cheap makeup and hair dye. And of course $$$ to feed Shreky boo. And oh yeah $1 for a bag of gummy worms for kids dinner. 

Gotta spend $ to make $ Jilly girllll hiiii. I know you are here a lot. 

Xoxo 💋 

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 7
27 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

5 new posts on IG within the hour.

She posted a third political pic, plus the gym series. She resurrected that sad snowman she used on the Covid post and said she's dreaming of a white Christmas. 

I think that's everything. 

Oh 8419/following 24

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, SMama said:

She must read here because the picture of Tim is rather suspicious. Also, spend money on feeding the kids not gym fees. 

I highly doubt that they belong to a gym. I suspect that's in their church, or some local apartment complex, or something like a ymca. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
Just now, iwantcookies said:

How is the cold sore? I am going to name him Gilbert. Is Gilbert still there?

Gilbert will leave when he realizes only Shrek's cold sores get fed.

3 minutes ago, sarasue59 said:

I know!!  I love Jill RAHDrigues, and wish she would post more, lol!!!

I do too. She's funny and starting to add the random capital letters. Love the Jill avatar. Even Plexus isn't going to stop the real Jill's ugly mug with the witch nose and pointy chin from sinking to her waist. Gravity and Satan will do the job. 

• LOL 7
30 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill definitely reads these. I asked where is Tim? A few hours later pictures of him in the gym appear. @SMama

per timmy's response 2 wks ago about his business. his godly handyman/gutter cleaning business is on pause while awaiting his license to come in the mail. since their fearless leader has royally screwed up the USPS, timmy may have a long wait and nothing better to do than go to a faux gym with mama

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She posted a third political pic, plus the gym series. She resurrected that sad snowman she used on the Covid post and said she's dreaming of a white Christmas. 

I think that's everything. 

Oh 8419/following 24

8413/24

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, crazy8s said:

image.thumb.png.97cbea18ee9c4a0506b2774dc4842a4a.png

another great review for timbits

to add Charles Kings' read more was this

"It is illegal to run a business without being licensed. As of 11/18/20, this business is being illegally operated per the Ohio eLicense website. He has been reported to the BBB.

While I admire a young man trying hard to make a living, it's more important to do the job right, especially when you're using our Lord and Savior in the title."

Am I reading this right? This man hired Timmy and Timmy fell off the man’s roof?! I’m sorry for laughing, but I’m assuming he’s okay. If not, I’ll wait in the laundromat for Jill to save my soul during the spin cycle.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Am I reading this right? This man hired Timmy and Timmy fell off the man’s roof?! I’m sorry for laughing, but I’m assuming he’s okay. If not, I’ll wait in the laundromat for Jill to save my soul during the spin cycle.

If Timbo is at the gym he is okay. Picturing him falling off the roof sent me into hysterics. 

• LOL 3