Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

UPSTAIRS attic ladies, upstairs. I was getting confused thinking maybe they had a new downstairs cellar basement attic.

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. And still have the “Edelweiss” ear worm from reading about it yesterday 😛

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Heaven help the people who have to clean out the barndo when they move again. Jill has amassed a vast collection of dust collecting tchotckes since the last move. 

Her poor girls will have to wrap each piece of junk up so it doesn’t get broken. Jill does nothing. 

• Sad 7
13 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Her poor girls will have to wrap each piece of junk up so it doesn’t get broken. Jill does nothing. 

Don't sell Jill short! She will point hither and yon as she directs the packup. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
7 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Don't sell Jill short! She will point hither and yon as she directs the packup. 

That she will do. Why she is so fond of showing off them swollen fingers I don’t know.

Makes me crave sausages in sauerkraut with a side of Pringle’s and ranch dressing. Yum yum in my tum.

• LOL 10

Jill promoted deodorant that doesn’t work. On vigorous days she uses antiperspirant. She sadly didn’t apply the deodorant to her gahdly/mahdest pits. She was wearing a fetching blouse and baseball bonnet indoors. Also antiperspirant causes cancer sooo. I guess Jill goes for mammograms. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
13 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill promoted deodorant that doesn’t work. On vigorous days she uses antiperspirant. She sadly didn’t apply the deodorant to her gahdly/mahdest pits. She was wearing a fetching blouse and baseball bonnet indoors. Also antiperspirant causes cancer sooo. I guess Jill goes for mammograms. 

Basically, it is a deodorant that doesn't work. What is the point?

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
7 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I reported her for false information. 

I report her every time she posts about what Plexus “cures” and now this too. Let’s keep up the good work.

• Like 11
  • Applause 7
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Basically, it is a deodorant that doesn't work. What is the point?

That’s what I’m thinking. Then don’t put anything on the pits. Carry baby wipes to freshen up. 

• Like 4
15 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Deodorant is $13. I mean this lady only deprives her kids of stuff. 

$13 for deodorant but The Waifs wear rags and shoes that don’t fit.  Crap like this is why I hate Jill. 😡

• Like 12
  • Sad 4
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 3
18 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Personally I would love a downstairs cellar basement attic to store the things that don't fit in my pantry closet, like my collection of sweat blouses and baseball bonnets.

*snort* My mind immediately goes to the Barbie movie’s brewski beers (the horror) and mojo dojo casa houses.

• LOL 8
12 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

07A7896A-8B69-4726-A3F3-3EA03E4AD421.jpeg

The Dollar General Store now sells several brands of deodorant that has no aluminum for at least half that price.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

$13 for deodorant but The Waifs wear rags and shoes that don’t fit.  Crap like this is why I hate Jill. 😡

And aren't fed healthy and nutritious food. Its grease, burnt and cheap pizza. 

• Sad 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

The Dollar General Store now sells several brands of deodorant that has no aluminum for at least half that price.

Yeah, but Dollar General doesn't give points that can be exchanged (maybe) for a cruise or a trip to an island resort, places where you can eat all you want while your children at home go hungry but you can't swim until after dark because others on the trip insist on wearing regular swimwear for swimming instead of something that resembles a nun's habit. 

Jill's in the Plexus business to get luxuries for herself that she would never have on her own. The money she spends on overpriced products to get this stuff makes no sense, but Jill doesn't make much sense anyway. 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 9
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Hope Jill bought hers at a discount 

Because $13 is a lot for an unemployed family 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jill's finances remain a mystery. 

I wonder if they do their own taxes and what those look like.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

Only if they get free gift cards. Otherwise the kids do not get anything. I doubt they even get frozen pizza.

• Sad 5
On 3/28/2024 at 12:07 PM, Abmis said:

If Jill had been able to produce another blessing poor Nessa would have been out of the crib whether she liked it or not. 

I hope Jill realizes that it's time to hand the crib down to one of her grandchildren and isn't still hoping to have another baby. I think that ship has sailed. 

She probably didn't know the appropriate age to transition to a bed bc every other time, the baby got kicked out so the new blessing could take up residence. 

17 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Hey now! Her hunky hubby is employed! He photocopies for Jesauce! 

• LOL 14

Jill has a new reel up about "I love hearing my girls' voices through the walls....chatting and laughing" #sisterbestfriends

Jill is literally standing 2ft behind them, in the girls bathroom, as she films Tessie  and Renee doing their grooming with big ole plastered on smiles for the camera.

The girls probably wish there was a wall between them and mama's phone .

• Like 13
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 6
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, AstridM said:

I wonder if they do their own taxes and what those look like.

The ministry clearinghouse does taxes for its members, but I'm not sure the Rods take advantage of the service. I can't see Jill wasting her Plexus time filling in government documents, so I suspect they have the clearinghouse take care of it. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
8 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

So far, just suckups. 

Of course, she deletes anything negative. Its kind of like this page that our area started near the end of  the lock down to promote area restaurants. It was a lot of fun at first and we learned about a lot of places. But then, someone would say that something like "good food, but service wasn't great" and their post/comment would be deleted. One guy's post was taken down because he said the table wasn't very clean and he had to ask someone to come clean it. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I don't think she deletes. Once she realizes her mistake, she will remove all the comments and lock it down.

She does unfriend and block though. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Jill says she loves her girls VOICES chatting through the walls. Very strange sentence…

I’ve never heard of voices chatting. I HAVE heard of girls chatting. 

Jill also states that her girls are each others “best friends”.  Of course they are. They don’t know anyone else.

• Sad 11

The struggle is real for Jill, keep the older ones unmarried so they can continue the grift tour or have renee marry for another sil to buy jill things, and 2 sons working who can buy presents for mama.

I think Jill is paying close attention to the sm of her new plexus hun friend Karrisa. Jill so desperately wants the large following, the freebies companies will send her for posting their item. She will be in her glory if she can post "use my code for a discount"

It seems it has been since right around the time Karissa and Jill did the zoom plexus thing that Jill and Kaylee girl started the posts for engagement and now trying (and failing) to use #s.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Discount?  She probably had to pay full shipping on this crap!

6 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

And that too and more! 

1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill is trying to marry off 3 of her kids asap. Needs some IN LAW $$$. And more food for the parents.

You’re right.  She’s on the hunt.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Also bizarre that best ever godly christian jill is hosting a plexus event on Good Friday to sell overpriced laxatives and the possibility of winning a $10 gift card.

Really Jill, Good Friday????

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Applause 4
4 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I don't think she deletes. Once she realizes her mistake, she will remove all the comments and lock it down.

She blocks.  Say something negative (aka speaking the truth) and you’re permanently banned.

47 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

I don’t think they recognize Good Friday or Monday (Holy) Thursday. Just Easter. 

My phone doesn’t recognize Maunday Thursday either!!

Most Baptists acknowledge Good Friday, but I’m not sure about Jill’s brand of Baptist.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Screenshot from a video:

33CAD80D-EDA5-4728-8D89-9AAAE4495269.jpeg

Hey, friends!🤗💟 Check out my new earrings on etsy!! I have an #EASTERSALE going on from today until April 5th, so you don't want to miss out. 😉  Click in the link below to make your purchase before it's too late. 

• Sad 10
1 hour ago, PradaKitty said:

I don’t think they recognize Good Friday or Monday (Holy) Thursday. Just Easter.

Probably true.

I truly don't see how they could celebrate Easter without observing/acknowledging  Good Friday. You know the entire reason Easter needed to happen.

Maybe Jill just hasn't gotten around to highlighting that part in her good old KJV 1611. 😂

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

33CAD80D-EDA5-4728-8D89-9AAAE4495269.jpeg

Hey, friends!🤗💟 Check out my new earrings on etsy!! I have an #EASTERSALE going on from today until April 5th, so you don't want to miss out. 😉  Click in the link below to make your purchase before it's too late. 

Renee doesn't look very happy.  Just sayin'. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 8
  • Useful 1
25 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Probably true.

I truly don't see how they could celebrate Easter without observing/acknowledging  Good Friday. You know the entire reason Easter needed to happen.

Maybe Jill just hasn't gotten around to highlighting that part in her good old KJV 1611. 😂

A lot of the non-denominational and conservative Baptist churches around here don’t. Always seemed odd to me, too. Easter has a bigger impact when you take the whole story into account.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Then there’s the whole Resurrection Sunday instead of Easter.

i wonder if Jill will have her usual Easter egg hunt with only one kid getting a chocolate rabbit.

Edited by ozziemom
  • Like 2
  • Sad 9
29 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Then there’s the whole Resurrection Sunday instead of Easter.

i wonder if Jill will have her usual Easter egg hunt with only one kid Janessa getting a chocolate rabbit.

FTFY. 😀

• Like 10
5 hours ago, crazy8s said:

The struggle is real for Jill, keep the older ones unmarried so they can continue the grift tour or have renee marry for another sil to buy jill things, and 2 sons working who can buy presents for mama.

I think Jill is paying close attention to the sm of her new plexus hun friend Karrisa. Jill so desperately wants the large following, the freebies companies will send her for posting their item. She will be in her glory if she can post "use my code for a discount"

It seems it has been since right around the time Karissa and Jill did the zoom plexus thing that Jill and Kaylee girl started the posts for engagement and now trying (and failing) to use #s.

But how will this strategy work when she closes most of her comment sections?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5