Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Remember Heidi's relatively speaking normal sister saying Heidi is happy with the upcoming nuptials.

She is young and this is probably her first crush. For her sake, I hope that happiness lasts. 

• Like 13
43 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

A33FA006-C45B-4F39-B230-2D2187743EDA.jpeg

I thought Jill died lol. The way she writes these eulogy type posts are sending me lol.

No way nurie wrote that. Jill is severely unhinged.

Jill - adverbs and adjectives are different parts of speech. Learn about them!

• Applause 17
12 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Nurie supposedly wrote that. But she sounds just like her BME, so it's hard to say who actually wrote it. 😀

Jill writes them and the kids add their names. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Jill got her hands on Tim's house.  Oh that poor house.  No matter how ramshackle it does not deserve this.

Also yeah no engagement but they have a house?  They gonna be living in sin.  Jill's head will explode ( I wish)

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

1F478557-DE3E-4676-A407-0A01E8E1C282.jpeg

Guess 2 more Rodlings are engaged or will be soon. 

D064AA40-0895-4331-B75E-C12C14AA1EAE.jpeg

Tim is marrying his mother.   Seriously look at those two.   

Only Tim is on the house because he probably bought it.   he and Heidi aren't married yet so it would be scandalous to have an unmarried man and an unmarried woman's names on the deed together.  

• Like 14
Just now, merylinkid said:

Tim is marrying his mother.   Seriously look at those two.   

Only Tim is on the house because he probably bought it.   he and Heidi aren't married yet so it would be scandalous to have an unmarried man and an unmarried woman's names on the deed together.  

Would she even be allowed on the deed as she is "only" a woman? 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
22 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Yes, but you're drinking ordinary energy drinks. Quadruple your costs and buy Plexus, and you'll not only have energy, your facial features will become better balanced, your complexion will be perfect, your neck wrinkles will disappear, you'll lose weight in just the right places, and any health issues you have will just disappear. Plexus is magic, except magic is the work of witches and devils, so that can't be quite right. 

My babysitter sold me on Plexus, which in the beginning had a lot more fun chemicals that killed your appetite and gave you energy. At some point, they changed the formula and it turned into pink, watered-down ZipFizz. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 5
(edited)

I'm not understanding why Jill hasn't announced Teidi's engagement yet, but has dropped anvil-sized hints that it's proceeding anyway (buying a house, posing for pictures with her "god willing" new daughter-in-law).  What's the official announcement holdup?  After all, it's not up to Tim and Heidi when Jill announces, it's up to Jill, like everything else.  Could someone have gotten to Jill and asked her to maybe hold off until Heidi is 100% certain or something like that?  I mean, this is Jill we're talking about so that seems highly unlikely, but it's certainly presumptuous on her part to keep up the narrative that Heidi is to be Tim's bride when it doesn't seem to be quite official yet.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 18
1 hour ago, Nysha said:

My babysitter sold me on Plexus, which in the beginning had a lot more fun chemicals that killed your appetite and gave you energy. At some point, they changed the formula and it turned into pink, watered-down ZipFizz. 

One of my friends (in a baptist-adjacent cult) sells it and sent me a sample.  Tastes like liquid bubble gum.  Which is WEIRD.  I instinctively wanted to chew it because of the flavor lol.  

Interestingly, she and her church know OF the Rods and she (my friend) does lurk here, so.. hey Becca!  Join in the snark with people-not-me! :)

• Like 12
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3

Jill must be chomping at the bit to turn Heidi's brows into sperm and to trowel makeup on her face. A frizzy perm and banana curls might be fun too. 

Heidi has the "honor" of being Oozy Jill's first daughter-in-law, so Jill's dreaming of all her possibilities for control and exploitation. Heidi, you could do your future brothers-in-law a favor by setting some limits that may help their poor wives-to-be. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 6
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Jill must be chomping at the bit to turn Heidi's brows into sperm and to trowel makeup on her face. A frizzy perm and banana curls might be fun too. 

Heidi has the "honor" of being Oozy Jill's first daughter-in-law, so Jill's dreaming of all her possibilities for control and exploitation. Heidi, you could do your future brothers-in-law a favor by setting some limits that may help their poor wives-to-be. 

I hope she sets limits, but I doubt it. She will listen to Tim and God knows he does whatever Jill says. But I do hope she keeps Jill and her tweezers from hell away from her brows! 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Could someone have gotten to Jill and asked her to maybe hold off until Heidi is 100% certain or something like that? 

Jill is dropping anvil sized hints because she thinks it is building suspense.   Plus she has her big plexus convention coming up.   Heidi is not running.   Her own sister said this is what she wants.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 15
2 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Jill is dropping anvil sized hints because she thinks it is building suspense.   Plus she has her big plexus convention coming up.   Heidi is not running.   Her own sister said this is what she wants.  

Yet it’s the opposite of suspense. 

• LOL 10

I wonder if Heidi has even seen the house yet and, if so, what she thinks of it. I'll bet the reason BME and the girls attacked the place was to get it ready for Heidi to see.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)
25 minutes ago, beckie said:

I wonder if Heidi has even seen the house yet and, if so, what she thinks of it. I'll bet the reason BME and the girls attacked the place was to get it ready for Heidi to see.

Yes, Jill's post said that Heidi went to the house during her trip to Ohio. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
26 minutes ago, Tasya said:

Aren't both of those kids required by law to be in child safety restraints? It would be a shame if someone reported her. 

Yes, the state of Ohio requires all children under 8 to be restrained in an appropriate child safety seat or booster according to their size and weight.  If you look closely at Sofia, it appears she has a lap belt although you cannot tell if it is fastened and, considering how small she is, she probably also needs a booster seat and shoulder harness.

Then again, it appears that Timbits and Heidi aren't wearing seatbelts either.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 19
4 hours ago, beckie said:

Jill said Heidi was there for two weeks. 

• Useful 1
(edited)

WOACB has a terrible video of Gil Bates talking about how he allowed his child to get burned by a hot stove and the skin melted off his back just to teach him that pain is associated with things we shouldn’t do. Sick sick man. Like that horrific spanking demo video in shiny happy people, this is at a conference and the audience just laughed!

Edited by awaken
  • Mind Blown 16
  • Sad 11
19 minutes ago, AstridM said:

So they’re still just a “courting couple,” but Jill called it “their” new house. I don’t get her!

She later posted that it was the house that Tim bought. So, she knows whose name is on the deed. 

• Useful 1
36 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Wait a minute -- life is hard, sell Plexus.   Not "God will help you" even after she mentions spiritual battles.   WOW, Jilly really really really really wants that Hawaii trip.   

But God put network marketing in her lap. 🙃🤦🏽‍♀️

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

Of course the Hunk is Jill's biggest cheerleader on her "Plexus journey." The harder she works selling pink junk, the more time he can spend in his recliner watching the map. Such a headship, that one. 

And what health issues does Plexus claim to heal, Jill? Be specific.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

LOL I’m sure that error filled sales pitch was copied and pasted from some other Plexus pimp. It has all the standard MLM jargon, peppered with a couple of God and Jesus talking points. I’m surprised they didn’t throw, “trust the process” in there for good measure.

• Like 21

I believe the chance to go on the Plexus Hawaii cruise depends on points earned this summer. Maybe that's why Jill is doing a hard sell.

Since only a fraction of the cruise package is comped, Jill would have to grift a lot of cash to take her and Hunk on that romantic getaway, which I'm sure she feels they deserve for being such twinkling stars in Jesus's crown. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4