Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

What's the story behind this shirt? Is it one of Jill's craft projects? What is the print--leopard pattern? lipstick prints? random variations on circles? How do the flowers fit in? Why does this shirt even exist? 

It exists so Jill can BOOOOOOOOBS you about “her Jesus.”

• LOL 18
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

So I had to look up the original post - eek!. Timbits was indeed turning 14. It is so helpful their blog has a search box to narrow things down. Typing Timothy's Birthday brings me this post that includes the sad debbie cakes and so much more.

https://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=742

Can you imagine if she was smart enough to run (and understand) analytics on her blog?  Can you imagine what she'd do if she could figure out how to see what people are searching for?  Because I can't, but I want to believe she'd absolutely go on a rant for MONTHS about how evil everyone else in the world is and we are all SEVERELY persecuting her gahdly fahmily.  😂

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
4 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jlll snippily told one of her followers that "[She] ordered it." Didn't say from where, but someone found it on TEMU. 

I found it, or pretty close to it, on TEMU at Vintage Creations among pages of similarly mind-numbing offerings--and some very short shorts. The stuff seems to be geared to a country aesthetic (probably why Jill wanted it for her trip), but leopard print doesn't exactly scream Nashville or cowgirl. And it's polyester. This shirt is straight from a low-rent Chinese factory, so Jill must think Jesus approves of people laboring in sweatshops to make tacky shirts bearing His name. 

The upside is that Jill is going to give her Amish neighbors some great material for gossip. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
(edited)

But--her daughter(s) are trying to make money selling earrings.  Couldn't they do a custom order for her?  Or will be seeing poor copies of these on their Etsy site soon.

Edited by CalicoKitty
typo
  • Like 9
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

But--her daughter(s) are trying to make money selling earrings.  Couldn't they do a custom order for her?  Or will be seeing poor copies of these on their Etsy sight soon.

She did wear a pair of Renee's earrings earlier in the conference. 

Her picture is next to the word TACKY in the dictionary. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
6 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

But--her daughter(s) are trying to make money selling earrings.  Couldn't they do a custom order for her?  Or will be seeing poor copies of these on their Etsy sight soon.

Only if that one sweet friend donates all the supplies...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

More $ spent on her tacky self

5ED7FCF7-D8E3-441D-AAAF-CC845C0DD013.jpeg

She should have bought pink cowboy boots 🙄

And meanwhile her daughter's 21st birthday cake was a pile of cheapie Little Debbie cakes with wonky used candles. What a selfish woman 

• Like 10
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

If confronted, Jill would probably claim that the birthday "cakes" made out of Little Debbies are a "family tradition" and that the kids would be disappointed if they didn't get one.

You are right.  Years ago, she posted a picture of some more artfully stacked snack cakes along with the caption that the birthday kid requested the exact cake!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 5

Jill has an IG post of her and some conference attendees screeching hymns.  I’m sure she was hoping some producer would hear her and sign her to a recording contract on the spot.  I would not be too thrilled to be at a conference and be bombarded with that.  Yes, there are beautiful hymns out there but there’s also a time and place.  She said they sang for an hour.  Ugh.

Honestly, had she had some voice lessons growing up, and a chance to sing in school choirs, etc., she may not be half bad.  But everything she sings is LOUD - she has no idea about dynamics, expression, etc.  That, and she always needs to make sure hers is the prominent voice.  So maybe choirs would have never been her thing, because she couldn’t always be the star.

Anybody else think the gaudy pink cowboy hats are what she bought for her down line?  

• Like 10
  • LOL 7
9 hours ago, Triple P said:

You are right.  Years ago, she posted a picture of some more artfully stacked snack cakes along with the caption that the birthday kid requested the exact cake!

That makes sense. If a kid can grab a little cake and fade into the background with it, kid will probably get to eat the little cake. Slices are so uncertain. After papa and momma get their pieces, nobody knows what will be left and who will get it.  

How did Jill's Plexus weight reset survive the convention? She and Dave must have mooched and even paid for three meals and several snacks each day. These two don't hold back on spending for themselves. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
On 6/17/2023 at 6:43 PM, oliviabenson said:

The cowgirl look must be a turn on for David. 

OMG. Read this and now am hearing Joe Cocker singing "You can leave your hat on..." Way more sex and seduction than any thought I want to have about these people. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 16
14 minutes ago, mimionthebeach said:

OMG. Read this and now am hearing Joe Cocker singing "You can leave your hat on..." Way more sex and seduction than any thought I want to have about these people. 

Hey hey hey 🤣🤣🤣Happy Fun GIF by Mr.Cryply

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 18
On 6/18/2023 at 10:23 PM, ginger90 said:

I didn’t listen!

screenshot from a video:

CC38536A-AA04-42E6-9EA1-A7114F576922.jpeg

DAMN! The hat, those earrings 😱 and today's eye makeup layered over yesterday's. I'm afraid I'd be crossing the street to avoid this character. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, mimionthebeach said:

I can imagine Jill with hat and boots on (perhaps nothing else) yelling "giddyup cowboy!"

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 8
12 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I can imagine Jill with hat and boots on (perhaps nothing else) yelling "giddyup cowboy!"

I think that mere thought would be more effective (and cheaper) than the Plexus Reset...

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
15 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

That’s how hunk can leave his earthly body haha. 

Jill is working HARD to snag a rich diamond level plexus selling MAN! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

That’s how hunk can leave his earthly body haha. 

Jill is working HARD to snag a rich diamond level plexus selling MAN! 

Was that old fart she was pictured with, a diamond level?  Ooh, Jill must have been star-struck.

A Redditor tried to guesstimate what selfish witch Jill spent on her vacay with her hunk.  I was appalled.  Just think of what that tarted-up cow could have done for her children she claims to love so much!

• Like 14
  • Sad 2
20 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Was that old fart she was pictured with, a diamond level?  Ooh, Jill must have been star-struck.

A Redditor tried to guesstimate what selfish witch Jill spent on her vacay with her hunk.  I was appalled.  Just think of what that tarted-up cow could have done for her children she claims to love so much!

Yes the old guy is a diamond level lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Tigregirl said:

Anybody else think the gaudy pink cowboy hats are what she bought for her down line?  

When they were “singing” at the table, each woman had a plastic container with some snacks and such. I couldn’t really tell what was in them, but I saw Crunch 'n Munch. I think this was the something special for her “team” that she mentioned. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Perhaps the hats were also.

screenshots from the video:

E1F17D85-D6D9-4D48-B622-07CB266820A5.jpeg

266DB331-CC65-4CE5-89B6-C92DD80D0C1C.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

Jill got ruby earrings and a blouse from a person in her upline. Jill's downline got  Crunch 'n Munch, a tacky hat, and some assorted trinkets from a dollar store in Ohio. No one at the jewel banquet opened a gift bag to find a three-dollar pink cowboy hat edged in white fuzz. 

The situation says a lot about Jill and about MLMs in general. 

Speaking of uplines, I bet Diamond Guy stayed very close to Christine all evening. Her dress was an accident waiting to happen. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 11
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Jill got ruby earrings and a blouse from a person in her upline. Jill's downline got  Crunch 'n Munch, a tacky hat, and some assorted trinkets from a dollar store in Ohio. No one at the jewel banquet opened a gift bag to find a three-dollar pink cowboy hat edged in white fuzz. 

The situation says a lot about Jill and about MLMs in general. 

Speaking of uplines, I bet Diamond Guy stayed very close to Christine all evening. Her dress was an accident waiting to happen. 

He followed Christine around like hunk would follow a plate of taco belle around, hoping for an eyeful or mouthful lol.

I wonder if Christine had a Wardrobe malfunction lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
6 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

So God told her to sell Plexus. God told her to record a song. Why isn’t God telling her to FEED HER KIDS??? *sheesh*

Because Jill/birdwiseiser drinker do not like spending $ on their kids. Even if Jeysause tells them to feed their kids, Jilldo and birdie will be deaf to that request.

• Like 2
  • Sad 6
11 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I wonder how much she spent on herself just getting ready for this conference - several pairs of boots, tacky flower boob shirt, a variety of "western" clothing, hats and jewelry, gifts for her downline, her nails, enough cash to keep Dave fed, etc.

I don't know about everything she bought, but I can tell you her white feather earrings cost $1.67 at Temu. 

image.thumb.png.4c6b9c71de78e077385009f6f61ab4b6.png

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 20

Tour tickets of Ryman Auditorium are about $35 a person and include 15 minutes in a recording booth if you get on the list in time. Jill signed up immediately. The recording is free but a digital copy costs $15.

If it were just about anybody but Jill and David, I'd say go and have fun. However, most people with no jobs and 10 underfed kids at home would think long and hard about indulging in a pleasure trip. Not our Jillybean and her Hunk, of course.

I'd love to know how much it ends up costing--conference fees, airbnb, transportation, meals, gifts for Plexus team (OK.  $20 tops), Jill's cowgirl wardrobe, souvenir shopping, guest ticket for David to the banquet (if they went), $85 to walk around Ryman Auditorium and record Jill's voice, and whatever else they decided to do. It appears BME and DBD were not sponsored this time and had to pay for everything themselves! Shocking, I know, but God kept telling them how much they deserved to splurge.

How long will it be before Jill has to put away her pink hat and white boots and start crying and begging for money. I bet they won't make it two months before something fires up the public grift yet again. It may not go well. This unnecessary trip is going to be hanging over Jill and Dave's thick heads for a long, long time. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 11
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

That’s going to be on repeat at the barndo 24/7.

Well, now, there’s a money-making opportunity: sell the recording to US intelligence for use in torture…

• LOL 14