Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

Jill now has another Plexus shilling instagram in which she is wearing minimal makeup (looks like lash extensions though) and she looks SO MUCH BETTER without the ringed eyes and 50 gallons of foundation. The eyebrows are still wrong, but I think she might do better grifting like this. People probably would be more receptive to the minimal makeup than the town Trollop. (Well, until she starts talking…)

Wasn’t that a ridiculous video?

In the video, she said she was using a filter, and thanked God for filters. 🤦‍♀️

She wasn’t wearing makeup because she had been outside planting flowers, and had also gone on a bike ride. She had such a “bad allergy attack “. Her eyes were “poofy” and her face itchy. I guess Plexus doesn’t keep such things away. So while she was suffering, she was brainstorming too. She’s looking for people to join her team. 

She has extra tickets for the convention and she’s giving them away. She doesn’t mention airfare etc wouldn’t be paid by her. She does say it would be about $128 to stay with her at the place she booked. This is only for people she knows who want to get in the business. What a bummer. 🤣

The first picture is a screenshot from the video.

42D42926-E3F4-429E-8CFD-8A3053603AAA.jpeg

367023E0-4022-4A52-AF7A-0218613B7983.jpeg

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 2

No blue haired, unmarried, untrim, dressed not to Jill liking non believers in the right Jesause can apply! 

Oh lord. Someone has to pay me $128 to hang out with her.

On the plus side she can make me over to look just like her with 50 layers of makeup! Maybe then I can find a hunk of my own 🤣🤪🙄!

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)
28 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

No blue haired, unmarried, untrim, dressed not to Jill liking non believers in the right Jesause can apply! 

Oh lord. Someone has to pay me $128 to hang out with her.

On the plus side she can make me over to look just like her with 50 layers of makeup! Maybe then I can find a hunk of my own 🤣🤪🙄!

I’d kick in $10 if you’d actually go & report back. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 12

B67A72B5-3605-4331-890A-58E7DC25714C.jpeg

CONGRATULATIONS, Timothy Rodrigues  on the purchase of your 1st HOME!  😊  What a FINE, young man you are and we are honored to call you our son!  😊💙  All your hard work has paid off and we are SO excited that you have your own home, as you prepare for your own family in the future.  😉  

Heidi Coverett  (the girl Timothy is courting) is here to visit for a couple of weeks. 🥰 She is primarily staying with Jonathan and Kaylee (due to our busy traveling schedule).  We look forward to spending some sweet moments together with them, though.  🥰

We are SO excited to watch this GORGEOUS, young couple's life unfold.  <3  God is Good!

P.S. You have raised a TREASURE of a daughter,  Ellen Vincent Coverett  & Jeremy Coverett   ❤️ 💖 💕

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Thanks 2
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Somehow, Timbits bought a house. Heidi is in town for a couple of weeks. Hopefully she gets to decorate rather than Jill. 

How in God's name did he manage that?

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

I have been occasionally checking the Wayne County property records for the last few weeks figuring Timbits would be buying a house near mahma. As of this morning, nothing has shown up there.

• Useful 8
33 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

How did he QUALIFY for a mortgage?  he sold his business.   He has no history of paying bills AT ALL.    Is he working for Jonathan too?

We haven't seen the house. It could be a real "fixer upper" (as they used to call them in real estate words, a cream puff) in very poor condition or the size of a postage stamp. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Wasn’t that a ridiculous video?

In the video, she said she was using a filter, and thanked God for filters. 🤦‍♀️

She wasn’t wearing makeup because she had been outside planting flowers, and had also gone on a bike ride. She had such a “bad allergy attack “. Her eyes were “poofy” and her face itchy. I guess Plexus doesn’t keep such things away. So while she was suffering, she was brainstorming too. She’s looking for people to join her team. 

She has extra tickets for the convention and she’s giving them away. She doesn’t mention airfare etc wouldn’t be paid by her. She does say it would be about $128 to stay with her at the place she booked. This is only for people she knows who want to get in the business. What a bummer. 🤣

The first picture is a screenshot from the video.

42D42926-E3F4-429E-8CFD-8A3053603AAA.jpeg

367023E0-4022-4A52-AF7A-0218613B7983.jpeg

Do not even recognize this person

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh my goodness. I was going to say Heidi will likely decorate her house red, white and blue, and there she is, wearing it.

This makes me laugh. We got new neighbors direct across from us last year, they had a flagpole co. come out to measure so they could have a flagpole installed on closing day. 😀 (American flag and Marine Corps flag)

If Timbits and Heidi had money, I could picture them doing such a thing.  Not to be political, but from her posts I would bet on different flags for the Timothy Rodrigues Family. 🤣

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

One of the brothers is alleged to be good at carpentry, can’t remember which one. Tim will probably have help getting the house reasonably ready for a family. As long as they keep DBD away from any electrical work they should be OK. 

• Like 9
(edited)
8 hours ago, crazy8s said:

I have been occasionally checking the Wayne County property records for the last few weeks figuring Timbits would be buying a house near mahma. As of this morning, nothing has shown up there.

It's possible they haven't closed yet, or Wayne County is slow to update their records. 

eta That pillow is TOTALLY hiding a happy tallywhacker. 😂

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 11
9 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Honestly I shudder at what Jill will do to Tim’s house.

And dear hunk will definitely do the electrical work. Oh boy…

I kind of hope Heidi puts her foot down! 

• Like 7
30 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Like this? (Sorry, everyone). 

IMG_8193.jpeg

That one would be lovely facing the bed in the master bedroom!
(I'm going to the closet now, and taking my bottle of bourbon cream with me)

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
2 hours ago, Turquoise said:

That one would be lovely facing the bed in the master bedroom!
(I'm going to the closet now, and taking my bottle of bourbon cream with me)

I've never tried bourbon cream, but I like bourbon and cream liqueurs so I think this is right up my alley!

• Like 7
On 5/31/2023 at 7:01 AM, oliviabenson said:

The last name Hadlick is something…

Had a patient named Worlick once and I simply couldn’t say it!  I called him by his first name to instead.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 5/28/2023 at 8:50 AM, LilJen said:

She looks like she’s auditioning for an album cover.

Weird. I’ve always heard that the alcohol was important, since you couldn’t rely on water being clean. Alcohol kills a multitude of germs.

It’s rather a stretch to say that a house featured in a fictional movie is “history.”

She looks like she’s auditioning for amateur night at the Show Pony Gentleman’s Club. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
23 minutes ago, mynextmistake said:

She looks like she’s auditioning for amateur night at the Show Pony Gentleman’s Club. 

With the requisite troweled on makeup and cheap hair extensions. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Must be, because she’s far from being young and an influencer.

They were probably told a million times the Rods were not part of the documentary and to stop trying to shoehorn things about them into conversation. This is their sly revenge. 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
15 minutes ago, Zella said:

Somewhere there's an intern who's super obsessed with the Rodrigueses who is so proud of themselves for slipping that in there. LOL

For all we know, someone from that documentary has spent the last year or so (at least) lurking around the boards. 

• Like 10
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)

So Jilly Bean, you want to protect your children from God's undying covenant given to Noah? Tsk tsk, not so Godly and even more ironic from someone who claims her pet name is dove.

Genesis 9:13-17

New King James Version

I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. 14 It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; 15 and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. 

Edited by satrunrose
  • Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1