Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Jill is going to be exhausted from throwing elbows to fend off all those ladies who are looking for a sweetly grunting hunk who dips up first like David of their very own.

Girl fight over hunk!! 

• LOL 9
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A post by Jill (I’m leaving out the picture)

”Loved meeting up with these ladies for a Plexus meeting in our area!  How special!  ❤️ Renee has now joined me in Plexus!  So excited!   😁🥰  God is Good!  Thanks for planning this, (edited out name)❤️

“God is good!”  I don’t think God gives a rat’s ass about Jill’s Plexus business. 

Edited by farmgal4
  • Like 8
  • Applause 10

Jill bringing Renee into her downline is one of the cruelest things she has done in her time as a mother.  Jill is setting Renee up to be a failure *plexus wise*, and it's disgusting to see.  She locked on to a young, pretty woman, .  Pretty woman is out of a relationship.  She's naturally shy and doesn't have too many friends outside of her insular group. The only thing that comes out of this is Renee's a lovely & beautiful young woman.  She's been hurt by siblings, MysteryMan, and her parents thousands of times over.  

We don't have kids, but we were children.  Both of my inlaws are alive, as well as my mom.  We have been told time and time again, that they want us to be happy, in love, and more successful than they were.  It saddens me that none of the Rods were or will be raised this way.   We all know as adults that words hurt.  Can you imagine them coming from the one person who is never supposed to hurt you?  Jill's going to make a mess and she's not going to be able to wriggle her nose or wave a broom to get it fixed.  It's imprinted.

• Like 1
  • Sad 26
7 minutes ago, sixlets said:

Jill bringing Renee into her downline is one of the cruelest things she has done in her time as a mother.  Jill is setting Renee up to be a failure *plexus wise*, and it's disgusting to see.  She locked on to a young, pretty woman, .  Pretty woman is out of a relationship.  She's naturally shy and doesn't have too many friends outside of her insular group. The only thing that comes out of this is Renee's a lovely & beautiful young woman.  She's been hurt by siblings, MysteryMan, and her parents thousands of times over.  

We don't have kids, but we were children.  Both of my inlaws are alive, as well as my mom.  We have been told time and time again, that they want us to be happy, in love, and more successful than they were.  It saddens me that none of the Rods were or will be raised this way.   We all know as adults that words hurt.  Can you imagine them coming from the one person who is never supposed to hurt you?  Jill's going to make a mess and she's not going to be able to wriggle her nose or wave a broom to get it fixed.  It's imprinted.

IMO the saddest part of this is that Renee is so brainwashed and naive that she has no idea that her POS mother is screwing her over.

• Like 4
  • Sad 20

Sounds like Jill is taking a leaf from Kim Plath's book.  Kim ripped off her own son to up her position in her MLM and he was too naive to realize it until he was in over his head paying her bills while she stole the points he "earned" for herself.  I see Jill doing the same thing.  Renee is not allowed social media and she is also not allowed access to the computer, so she won't know what Jill is doing with her account.  I am not sure how Renee will pay the bills Jill runs up since unlike Ethan Plath, she has no real job.  I wonder if one of the reasons MM was banished was because he said a big no to Plexus.  Gold school must be all about telling these people how to run scams to get to that next level.  If Jill makes ruby on Renee's back, she is even scummier than we thought.

• Like 8
  • Sad 10
  • Useful 4

DECCD5C5-CBF8-4E6F-8745-62136AB89819.jpeg

.In her next post:

We just visited and sang at Phillip's college's church this past Sunday for their 70th anniversary.   It was such a treat to see and visit and sing with Phillip.  🥰  Today, Phillip sent me this sweetest text.  I love and appreciate him so much!  💓 

From Phillip.....

"I'll always call you Momma because you mean so much to me. Never think that any girl will steal all of my heart and love away for you. My heart will only grow bigger as relationships grow. The heart is an amazing thing." 😁😁😁

• Mind Blown 19
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

Sounds like Jill is taking a leaf from Kim Plath's book.  Kim ripped off her own son to up her position in her MLM and he was too naive to realize it until he was in over his head paying her bills while she stole the points he "earned" for herself.  I see Jill doing the same thing.  Renee is not allowed social media and she is also not allowed access to the computer, so she won't know what Jill is doing with her account.  I am not sure how Renee will pay the bills Jill runs up since unlike Ethan Plath, she has no real job.  I wonder if one of the reasons MM was banished was because he said a big no to Plexus.  Gold school must be all about telling these people how to run scams to get to that next level.  If Jill makes ruby on Renee's back, she is even scummier than we thought.

I too thought of Kim. What she did to Ethan was horrible. I expect nothing less from Jillybean. 

eta Phillip didn't send that "text." 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 14
36 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

DECCD5C5-CBF8-4E6F-8745-62136AB89819.jpeg

.In her next post:

We just visited and sang at Phillip's college's church this past Sunday for their 70th anniversary.   It was such a treat to see and visit and sing with Phillip.  🥰  Today, Phillip sent me this sweetest text.  I love and appreciate him so much!  💓 

From Phillip.....

"I'll always call you Momma because you mean so much to me. Never think that any girl will steal all of my heart and love away for you. My heart will only grow bigger as relationships grow. The heart is an amazing thing." 😁😁😁

So she has just told the world that 1) Phillip is  a Mama’s boy and any girl he marries will be stuck as second to her, and 2)  has filled  Phillip’s head with her whining that Tim has chosen Heidi over her.  
Way to go Jill.  You’ve doomed Phillip to never  getting married and Tim to having to disown you to keep  Heidi or vice versa 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 5
  • Sad 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Same questions.

Trying to picture how this would even work for Renee. Mama posts her plexus promos and false health claims on SM. 15min later Renee "hops on mama's fb page" to post the same things??

What is probably the truth is mama needed not just another name in her downline but also someone at home to do the majority of Jill's own plexus work.

Mama is so busy traveling, starting a magazine, shopping for clothing for herself, decor for the barndo and all. I foresee Renee now doing most of Jill's plexus work so Gold leader mama can devote her time to leading team zoom mtgs and things that get mama more attention.

the way NWM works is with "legs" . so more than likely in Jills downline, one leg is growing fast so she needs another one ...she will be the one to place new recruits under Renee , essentially building her downline for her and strengthening her ( Jills) downline...

10 hours ago, sixlets said:

Renee won't fail...Jill will build the " leg" for her and that will strengthen Jills business....it's how NWM works...Jill may even use another girl child to build other "legs" for her business...to me this shows Jills business is growing and growing fast...Jill is one smart cookie to understand this...I think she may have someone advising her....

• Like 3
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 4
9 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

So she has just told the world that 1) Phillip is  a Mama’s boy and any girl he marries will be stuck as second to her, and 2)  has filled  Phillip’s head with her whining that Tim has chosen Heidi over her.  
Way to go Jill.  You’ve doomed Phillip to never  getting married and Tim to having to disown you to keep  Heidi or vice versa 

But didn't Mahmo get on her SEVERELY injured knee not long ago and beg - just BEG - the Lord Daniel to send Timmay a wife? 🤔

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

But didn't Mahmo get on her SEVERELY injured knee not long ago and beg - just BEG - the Lord Daniel to send Timmay a wife? 🤔

She meant one that she could control, similar to other like minded families DIL.  Heidi appears to have opinions of her own. 

Be careful of what you wish for? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 14
  • LOL 5
12 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

My guess would be that Renee has no credit cards or income to obtain them, so while Jill is doing this for her own benefit (building her downline) I don't think it will hurt Renee financially.  I would wager Renee also won't see any benefit to it though.

Maybe Nurie is pregnant and Jill wants to steal her spotlight? Jill can’t have anyone else have anything to themselves.

Its probably a hysterical pregnancy for Jill.

Jill does want to be pregnant at the same time as her daughters.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

Jill, we know you love to share with us every fascinating detail of your amazing life, but for the love - pick a lane.  In one single IG story we got Rodlets warbling off-key, scary pastors preaching, a loving tribute to yourself that you posted on behalf of whichever of your kids is currently in the Mahmo doghouse, and - of course! - a Plexus cash grab.  If this is a representation of what goes on in that woman's brain on the daily, then my goodness, what a terrifying place to be.

• Like 8
  • Applause 12

Jill is having a plexus zoom thing tonight with another equally crazy person with a bunch of kids. Both are highly snarked on.

Jill is all gung ho since returning from gold school. Possibly Jill just wants her plexus sales to be blessed and she needs protection because selling plexus means god is good, so of course satan will be on the attack.

Hope she is not opening a can green beans before the zoom mtg😂

• Useful 3
  • LOL 9
14 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Jill is having a plexus zoom thing tonight with another equally crazy person with a bunch of kids. Both are highly snarked on.

Jill is all gung ho since returning from gold school. Possibly Jill just wants her plexus sales to be blessed and she needs protection because selling plexus means god is good, so of course satan will be on the attack.

Hope she is not opening a can green beans before the zoom mtg😂

Karissa Collins.... she is a bigger nutjob than Jill. If you ever want to go down a rabbit hole, read about her. She once said, she wished she could be pregnant while she was pregnant. Really sick woman. I feel awful for her kids. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 8
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 6
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

Karissa Collins.... she is a bigger nutjob than Jill. If you ever want to go down a rabbit hole, read about her. She once said, she wished she could be pregnant while she was pregnant. Really sick woman. I feel awful for her kids. 

Yeah Collins is so batshit crazy that I have become uncomfortable following her to snark on her. I am very concerned about the safety of her kids. The frequency they end up in the hospital for issues that seem like they're caused by, at best, neglect and lack of supervision is disturbing. 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 13
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 8
4 minutes ago, Zella said:

Yeah Collins is so batshit crazy that I have become uncomfortable following her to snark on her. I am very concerned about the safety of her kids. The frequency they end up in the hospital for issues that seem like they're caused by, at best, neglect and lack of supervision is disturbing. 

Yea, it isn't fun to snark on her. Granted the Rods kids aren't really great off, but her kids are worse. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 12
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

I agree with you; Karissa is crazier than Jill, even though it’s hard to believe that that’s even possible.

• Like 10
  • Mind Blown 2

Plexus should require a grammar test to move past a certain level. Maybe the company could sponsor a grammar refresher day, with a buffet dinner, of course. 

Jill's writing does not portray the image that an overpriced vitamin drink company might want. 

Edited by BradandJanet
Proofreading helps
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I agree with you; Karissa is crazier than Jill, even though it’s hard to believe that that’s even possible.

I’ll agree with this as well. It’s disturbing. She admits her kids and her spouse want the baby train to stop and she’s basically “fuck y’all, I’m going to do it anyway because all Jesus cares about is how many babies a woman can pump out” 

Karissa definitely dresses what Jillpm would consider sluttish so I’m a bit surprised she’s “working” with her.  I guess when those sweet Plexus dollars are up for grabs, beliefs be dammed. Gotta get that $$$ 

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Trillium said:

I’ll agree with this as well. It’s disturbing. She admits her kids and her spouse want the baby train to stop and she’s basically “fuck y’all, I’m going to do it anyway because all Jesus cares about is how many babies a woman can pump out” 

Karissa definitely dresses what Jillpm would consider sluttish so I’m a bit surprised she’s “working” with her.  I guess when those sweet Plexus dollars are up for grabs, beliefs be dammed. Gotta get that $$$ 

Maybe the husband can ask Shaq to pay for a vasectomy.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 15
25 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I had to read the sentence "I want women to do this with that want change" three times before I figured out what she was saying, and I was an English/writing major.  I thought maybe she'd well and truly stumped me once and for all.

Same. It took me a while!

25 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Plexus should require a grammar test to move past a certain level. Maybe the company could sponsor a grammar refresher day, with a buffet dinner, of course. 

Jill's writing does not portray the imagine that an overpriced vitamin drink company might want. 

She would need far more than a refresher course. 

• Like 10
47 minutes ago, Trillium said:

I think Jill is impressed with Karissa's following. She doesn't realize that most of them hate watch her. That's the only thing that I think would attract Jill.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
39 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Why isn't Hallie's husband in the picture? 

Actually, her husband is all the way on the right. I saw her holding hands with him in another pic, so even though he looks like he could be a sibling, he's not!

• Thanks 3
  • Useful 6

I don’t know how so many people are getting talked I into joint plexus and other MLMs given how they work is no secret

How much do these plexus pushes really earn? 
the sister wives seem to do pretty well out of it, is Jill in the same league?

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Totally said:

I don’t know how so many people are getting talked I into joint plexus and other MLMs given how they work is no secret

My friend who sells it is a ruby. I'm not sure where that stands in the plexus world.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
19 minutes ago, Totally said:

No way.  Jill isn't on TV.  Thankfully!

Edited by xwordfanatik
add a word
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
15 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

My friend who sells it is a ruby. I'm not sure where that stands in the plexus world.

IIRC Ruby is the next step for Jill, but there are still a few more steps to the top of the Plexus pyramid. I think the sister wives are emerald which is the top or at least up there.

• Thanks 3
6 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I read that Janelle is diamond.  Who knows.

I do wonder how much of that has to do with celebrity. Imagine being a fan of the show and being able to say you bought the pink drink from a Sister Wife? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Do you think Jill is trying to get Plexus sales into the Church grift via Renee? Like, Jill knows that even her marks will say no to adding Plexus in with the cd, book and donation box, but a Godly young woman earning money to do Godly things might get a foot in the door? 

Otherwise, I really can't see what Renee is going to bring to the table. Her friends are all Jill's friends and I doubt they'll buy from Renee if they aren't already buying from Jill.

• Like 9
On 10/19/2023 at 12:05 PM, Snow Fairy said:

Tim has a new family?

Tim's new family looks better than his "old" family.  The members of this family are nicely dressed in clean, appropriate clothing that fit, and have genuine smiles.  And no one appears to be starving.  I doubt this family swims in drainage ditches.  This is a whole new world for Tim, and I hope he embraces it and becomes "one of them".  I think Heidi will prove to be the best thing that ever happened to Tim.

(Mech would have a fit  over the blue dress in the front row.)

Edited by CalicoKitty
adding an important comma
  • Like 24
11 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Tim's new family looks better than his "old" family.  The members of this family are nicely dressed in clean, appropriate clothing that fit and have genuine smiles.  And no one appears to be starving.  I doubt this family swims in drainage ditches.  This is a whole new world for Tim, and I hope he embraces it and becomes "one of them".  I think Heidi will prove to be the best thing that ever happened to Tim.

(Mech would have a fit  over the blue dress in the front row.)

So would Jill. Exposed shoulders AND knees! She goes for the youngest one in front. Jill would have her in an ill-fitting maxi with used shoes.

• Like 8
  • Sad 4