Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I didn’t listen!

screenshot from a video:

CC38536A-AA04-42E6-9EA1-A7114F576922.jpeg

The tacky batshit crazy bitch can’t sing for shit.  I noticed that she not only bought new clothes, boots, hats, and eyeliner pencil for this event, but she bought false eyelashes too.  I’d love to know how much this weekend cost her (including the new clothes, etc.).

• Like 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

The tacky batshit crazy bitch can’t sing for shit.  I noticed that she not only bought new clothes, boots, hats, and eyeliner pencil for this event, but she bought false eyelashes too.  I’d love to know how much this weekend cost her (including the new clothes, etc.).

Don’t forget the ratty hair extensions and ugly nails!

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 16
2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Plexus is going to be in Vegas next year.... will Jill  dress like a show girl? 

A modest show girl.?  I would love to see what she comes up with.  She already wears her skirts and tops tight enough. Maybe NotNurie can make sparkly earrings for this event.  She will have her eyes opened.  Vegas is a long, long way from the barndo.

6 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Does anyone think Jill will have the guts to do Vegas (Caesar's Palace)? That might be a bridge too far. 😂

Maybe she can borrow Christine's dress.

• LOL 11
On 6/14/2023 at 12:30 PM, charmed1 said:

Is that a very pregnant andKaylee forcibly joyfully painting her brother’s house? 

Just what a pregnant woman needs -- paint fumes. When is the Hill spawn due? 

I also wondered about a Tim-Heidi engagement announcement. I wonder if the Rods are intentionally backing Heidi into a corner. 

• Like 10
8 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Just what a pregnant woman needs -- paint fumes. When is the Hill spawn due? 

I also wondered about a Tim-Heidi engagement announcement. I wonder if the Rods are intentionally backing Heidi into a corner. 

Baby Boy Hill is due at the end of August. I'm sure Timbits will have Heidi locked down before then. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 6
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

11F117E1-1B67-45DC-99EB-E8235B46A957.jpeg

27D93D48-C1E0-4F56-A305-3D3DA8397A29.jpeg

681A7176-6A0B-4C4E-B386-1893B677972C.jpeg

F70255C6-5BF8-4523-8F7C-3AA3000A434C.jpeg

Wow. I’m speechless on how poor Rene didn’t even get a cake. Jill spent $2 on those little cakes. What a cheap/awful parents.

Couldn't even go to Walmart and get a sheet cake? 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 16

I’m sure Renee was happy with her cake, after all Cowgirl Jill had a lot of expenses to get ready for Nashville. Maybe with Jill and Dave gone the other kids put together a nice birthday for Renee. 

• Like 14
  • Mind Blown 1

Renee should feel so honored - her daddy even paused the map and got out of the recliner to celebrate, um grab a few, or 6, debbie cakes.

Jill doesn't even try to hide the tv is on anymore. Also the grandfather clock seems to show 9:30 or 10:30.

Renee in a v-neck tee with no modesty shirt???

• Like 12
(edited)

I count eleven little cakes on that plate. I suppose that’s one per person? Did Mahmo buy eleven separate cakes? Or a box of a dozen but only put out eleven ? Maybe the Hunk scarfed down the other one before they made up the special festive cake?

Edited by Jeeves
  • Like 5
  • LOL 9

Did Jill and Hunk make it to the conference dinner? It's free for Jill. Even if she didn't want to pay for Hunk's meal, she could sneak some food out in one of her bejeweled, bedazzled handbags.  

Based on the convention outfits she's she's shown us so far, I'm quite curious about what she would wear to the big dinner. 

• Like 12
12 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

You made me look! The screeching was awful. They apparently sang hymns for an hour straight. Because they're the godliest people at the conference. 🙄

So, was this part of the conference, or...?  Because it seems highly obnoxious and pretentious for a group of women to burst into song in public at a conference that's meant to teach/reward people for shilling Plexus.  If Jill is so freaking intent on making sure that everyone within a mile radius knows how godly she is, she's probably selling the wrong crap.  Otherwise, I would think that between her hot pink cowgirl outfits and her warbling, she was probably making those around her pretty uncomfortable.

7 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

11F117E1-1B67-45DC-99EB-E8235B46A957.jpeg

27D93D48-C1E0-4F56-A305-3D3DA8397A29.jpeg

681A7176-6A0B-4C4E-B386-1893B677972C.jpeg

F70255C6-5BF8-4523-8F7C-3AA3000A434C.jpeg

Wow. I’m speechless on how poor Rene didn’t even get a cake. Jill spent $2 on those little cakes. What a cheap/awful parents.

The number 1 on the cake has seen better days...looks like its either been used and re-used prior, or Dave accidentally took a bite out of it when he was dipping first.

• Like 7
  • LOL 16

Renee's flaming asterisk "cake" is still better than Gabriel's flaming pudding cup, but that's admittedly a very low bar...

Here's hoping that Mystery Man whisks Renee away for an actual, unchaperoned celebration while Jill is living her best life in Nashville.

• Like 5
  • LOL 12
2 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Renee's flaming asterisk "cake" is still better than Gabriel's flaming pudding cup, but that's admittedly a very low bar...

Here's hoping that Mystery Man whisks Renee away for an actual, unchaperoned celebration while Jill is living her best life in Nashville.

Nah, poor Renee spent her birthday and other days once again handling everything at the barndo.

• Like 2
  • Sad 11

Happy 21st Birthday Renee.

I'm sorry you aren't in college having the time of your life while getting a degree in something you truly want. I'm sorry you weren't out at some bar celebrating your 21st birthday with a ton of friends and having the time of your life.

Instead, you shared Little Debbie tiny sticks of "cake" that hopefully you were allowed 2, but I doubt it. By this time next year, you'll be most likely married to MM(If he sticks around)and pregnant with your first child. Maybe you'll even have had one by then, depending how quickly Mahmo marries you off.

I'm most sorry that you are stuck with the suckiest suck of parents and a life that you didn't get to choose.

• Like 7
  • Sad 7
  • Applause 13
  • Love 4

Poor Renee! Those Little Debbie Cakes are what my 2nd graders bring to school on their birthday to share with the class. Mama must not have had any money left to get a cake after all her Hootin' Annie shopping. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 9
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I didn't realize until a couple of days ago that I almost shared a birthday with a Rod! (Renee's birthday was yesterday, mine is today). At least it's not Jill or DBD. *shudders*

Happy Birthday to YOU!!

• Like 9
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

What's the story behind this shirt? Is it one of Jill's craft projects? What is the print--leopard pattern? lipstick prints? random variations on circles? How do the flowers fit in? Why does this shirt even exist? 

One might say that that shirt is ugly as sin!

• LOL 21
21 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

What's the story behind this shirt? Is it one of Jill's craft projects? What is the print--leopard pattern? lipstick prints? random variations on circles? How do the flowers fit in? Why does this shirt even exist? 

Jlll snippily told one of her followers that "[She] ordered it." Didn't say from where, but someone found it on TEMU. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
On 6/16/2023 at 3:39 AM, ginger90 said:

82776EDD-9D11-4366-B258-F7A5D8C6DFCD.jpeg

8E4AEC06-FF87-44F9-A441-46D4181E6CE6.jpeg

96AD09E8-D134-4520-B38E-994E7D324366.jpeg

9A0A4ED9-BDDB-4387-8DAB-950A95DF62DA.jpeg

56925817-AF69-4C15-A7FA-E97D44F44BBB.jpeg

If it pays so generously, why are you still grifting so shamelessly, Jill? Is fleecing people like the remorseless liar you are part of God's plan too?

On 6/14/2023 at 7:17 PM, awaken said:

“She has done so much damage to satan’s kingdom!”  

Makes me want to work harder on behalf of Satan's kingdom. I'm good at PR.

On 6/17/2023 at 12:48 PM, beckie said:

Wow. She really thinks highly of herself.

Too bad no one else does.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13

At least Renee’s Little Debbie snack cakes match this time. One year, Jill stuck candles on a bunch of random mismatched snack cakes and threw them on a baking sheet. I don’t know who’s birthday that was for. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 13
6 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

At least Renee’s Little Debbie snack cakes match this time. One year, Jill stuck candles on a bunch of random mismatched snack cakes and threw them on a baking sheet. I don’t know who’s birthday that was for. 

Timbits turning 13 or 14 maybe.

image.thumb.png.c622b35301e75b20494a886e92cefedf.png

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Sad 15
11 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Timbits turning 13 or 14 maybe.

image.thumb.png.c622b35301e75b20494a886e92cefedf.png

That’s even worse than I remembered! Baking an actual cake or brownies costs less than all these stale Little Debbies combined.

• Like 21
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

That’s even worse than I remembered! Baking an actual cake or brownies costs less than all these stale Little Debbies combined.

You can get brownie mix pretty cheap. Make a couple of boxes, have the little kids decorate them as a "gift"..... 

• Like 15
  • Useful 1
39 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

So I had to look up the original post - eek!. Timbits was indeed turning 14. It is so helpful their blog has a search box to narrow things down. Typing Timothy's Birthday brings me this post that includes the sad debbie cakes and so much more.

https://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=742

Oh wonderful. The infamous picture of the Rods crawling all over that cannon. I'm sure that wasn't permitted. 

• Like 8

If confronted, Jill would probably claim that the birthday "cakes" made out of Little Debbies are a "family tradition" and that the kids would be disappointed if they didn't get one.

• Like 12
  • Sad 6
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I am sure Jill buys herself a nice cake and candles for her own birthday. No Little Debbies for her.

• Like 17
  • Applause 1
39 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

If confronted, Jill would probably claim that the birthday "cakes" made out of Little Debbies are a "family tradition" and that the kids would be disappointed if they didn't get one.

What's her excuse for the candle haphazardly stuck in a slice of leftover pumpkin pie for Sadie? Her birthday is at the end of November, so she gets whatever is left from Thanksgiving. 

• Sad 12