Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

I’m shocked Jill didn’t hang a giant portrait of herself in the nursery. That way Hill baby knows who his precious, SEVERELY blessed Mimi is!

Probably a portrait of Jill and DBD is in the bathroom.

• LOL 10
29 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

That's where Jill Dillard used to keep her parents' picture. 😂

I now wonder if it was Derick’s idea. 😉 

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I have little problems with the yellow. It's too much, as is typical for the Rods. But it's a gender neutral color, which is shocking.

Probably so they don't have to repaint it between kids.  Can't have a girl in a blue room or a boy in a pink one!

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

181F6D4B-3BCA-49FC-B985-A742B2D99D9C.jpeg

Recently, I received a hateful message from someone (a common occurrence).  It basically read, "Fearful children, having children".......in response to my daughters' beautiful devotions they gave at Kaylee's baby shower.  ❤️  For many years, our haters (who don't even know us personally) have accused us of forcing our children to "do it our way!"   Now that (by God's grace) we have six grown children who are proclaiming the same truths we taught them out of God's Word as RIGHT, our haters are scratching their heads trying, for the LIFE of them, to figure out what keeps our children (as adults) on the "straight and narrow" path of Biblical values and teachings???  🤔🤔

David and I are blessed BEYOND MEASURE by our children and SO thankful for their godly choices!  🥰  If people were to ask what is the "secret recipe", we would respond, "Always look to GOD and His Word, the Bible, as your compass.  We can use good examples in our lives, but never idolize or follow them.  Follow God!"

As parents, we should be passionate in applying those Bible principles with our children.  😊  David and I are just old sinners, saved by grace....as our children WELL know. 🤪 😅 ❤️  But, we have always tried to do right, and God's Word is such an AMAZING instructional Book to guide us in all aspects of life!  😊

However, the world cannot understand this and there is even a trend that is sadly starting among Christians that assumes if we stay old fashioned, Biblical and conservative in our value system, we MUST be driven by F-E-A-R!  😱😱  They are pushing many to re-think this (supposed) dysfunctional lifestyle and choose faith OVER fear!  Our journey of faith, always BEGINS with a healthy reverence and yes, even FEAR of God!  Proverbs 1:7 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."

Whenever we try to tear DOWN the respect and healthy fear of God's authority, that will quickly trickle and ooze into our entire way of viewing all of our authorities....as we are rapidly seeing in our country today.  😢  

I will say, that my grown children are my VERY best friends outside of Jesus and David. 🥰🥰 I am so thankful for the honor they have shown us, as I also have tried to show my parents for my 44 years of life.  ❤️  Is it because we as parents DESERVE that honor?  Certainly NOT!  But because God's tells us to!  Exodus 20:12 "Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee."  

You see, honoring our parents, wives obeying their husbands (Ephesians 5:22 "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord."), workers respecting their bosses, citizens obeying the police (as long as those authorities do not go AGAINST what God tells us to do), is always right!  😊 It gives ORDER to a society.  When it becomes WRONG, is when people in the position of authority, ABUSE that position. 😥 God is NOT for that!  

Let's keep it simple.  Fear God!  I challenge you to look up the phrase "FEAR the Lord" in your old King James 1611 version of the Bible - (not a corrupt version that keeps changing to adapt and accommodate the sin of this world).  ☹️  You will be surprised how MANY times it tells us to fear God!  😉

Here are just a few.....

Psalms 34:9 "O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him."

Luke 12:5 "But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."

Psalms 115:13 "He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great."

Many of you may argue that you can show me verses that prove it is wrong to fear, such as this verse.....

1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

Yes, B-U-T, those verses are in reference to putting our trust in God and to not fear people, things, circumstances, evils and enemies in this WORLD!  😳  Let's not confuse the two. 😬  

God is our confidence and commands us several times NOT to fear man or the things in this life!  🙏  But, He commands us over and over again to FEAR HIM!  To fear Him, is CLEAN, not evil!  Psalms 19:9 "The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether."

Yes, God is a God of LOVE that covered our sins on the Cross of Calvary!  🙌

I John 4:10 "Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."

It is NOT our works that get us to Heaven, but by trusting that is was FINISHED on the Cross, once we call on Jesus to save us.....trusting HIM alone to get us to Heaven!  ❣️ 

But that doesn't give us license to live however we want!  Galatians 5:13 "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh,...."  🥹

We still need to remember we will bow before God someday with FEAR and trembling!  Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"

Remember, even the old devil fears God. 👹James 2:19 "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble."

I pray today that you will not fall prey to the lies that there is NO need to fear God in the Christian life.  There is!  Walk and yield to the conviction of the Holy Spirit.  Many times people say that they "feel" FREE when they come "out" from fear.  That is because they are now living in the liberty of the FLESH!  😮‍💨  They are searing the Holy Spirit conviction in their lives.  

Make sure not to live in the FEAR OF MAN, but study out the heart of GOD on issues you may feel convicted about.  Yield to HIS standard!  Draw boundaries that God has shown you to draw.  Fear God.  Walk passionately in your Christian life, because in the twinkling of an eye, we will be bowing before Him!  ❤️  

Who do YOU fear today?

People or the acceptance of this world?

OR

God?  

Believe me, your life will show which one you have given your allegiance to.  🤔

Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

We choose the fear of the LORD! 😊

*Which was followed by this post:

A week ago today, my children honored me in such a HUGE way! 😁 I love to take bike rides with my children, but these gorgeous, rolling Amish country roads take a toll on me and my knee.  🤪  So, Renee planned it and secretly asked my older children to pitch in to get me an electric bike for Mother's Day.  ❤️  I love my new bike and I am SO thankful for it!  I love you children!  Thank you, Bud ( Timothy Rodrigues ) for finding such a great bike / deal!  👍 I love you all SO much!  🥰 Mama

BD26F10E-7DC6-4384-8EEF-9A482C507D45.jpeg

• Mind Blown 16
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 5

Sheesh, this was quite a long post. JRod would have made this mini-sermon better in video format. There's too much in there for me to really comment on, but I did an actual eye roll and groaned when I saw her say that if you read your KJV 1611 Bible (the only TRUE version!) you'll know God or to fear God.  She of course had to add in that any other version of the Bible is wrong. Ugh. 

• Like 17

I would never have thought to put a poster-sized picture of Mr. X and myself in my daughter's room!  It's like "mommy and daddy are always watching you" creepy.  Even if it's just a baby's room, I think it's way too much.

• Like 16
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2

Finally BME posted pictures of all her Mother’s Day gifts. Of course she has to have an electric bike for her SEVERELY injured knee. She’s a piece of work. She’s been posting like a mad woman today.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

image.png.826f1cdaea7a10aa9b31bb230bc47899.png

I see at least two candles in that ugly ass room nursery, one on the table by the lamp (actually under the shade, which would get burned if they lit it) and another on the windowsill (where it would catch the drapes on fire if they actually lit it while it was sitting there).   Idiots.  You can't burn candles in a baby's room.  I suppose maybe they are just "decorating" with them, but I still don't like it. 

What really is truly dangerous is the crib being so close to the wall heater.  Those things can get hot and nothing flammable should be within two feet of it in any direction.  That bed is within inches of that heater ... think of a baby in that crib with blankets and toys.  That's a disaster waiting to happen!

Did I just notice a little board with hanging hooks on it on the wall above the heater?  Good lord, if something slipped off a hook it would land wedged between the crib and the heater ... 

Maybe I'm being overly dramatic - sorry.  But you just don't take any chances with safety hazards like those in a child's room.  It's an easy fix, so there is just no reason for it.  I hope in the pictures we will surely be inundated with soon enough, that crib will be in a different spot. 

• Like 19
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

Electric bikes are NOT cheap.   I've been looking at them for myself.   They START at $1500.   Even converting a bike over to electric is about $700 for the kit.  Where on earth did the Rod kids get that kind of money?   Hope Kaylee and Jonathan weren't planning on needing anything for the baby.   

• Like 15
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 4

Someone found the price of the bike on Reddit $700 new. 

I don’t know if it’s true or not. 

Notice only 1 bike was bought lol. Daddy didn’t want one, guess daddy doesn’t want to go on bike rides with his Jilly bean lol.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
24 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Electric bikes are NOT cheap.   I've been looking at them for myself.   They START at $1500.   Even converting a bike over to electric is about $700 for the kit.  Where on earth did the Rod kids get that kind of money?   Hope Kaylee and Jonathan weren't planning on needing anything for the baby.   

And in the wrong hands they can be dangerous. And I would say Jill's hands are the wrong hands. Jill might look at her sister and mom and think hard about 'God letting bad things happen to "good" people'. I wish no serious harm on anyone, but you can't fix stupid.

• Like 10
16 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Someone found the price of the bike on Reddit $700 new. 

I don’t know if it’s true or not. 

Notice only 1 bike was bought lol. Daddy didn’t want one, guess daddy doesn’t want to go on bike rides with his Jilly bean lol.

Could be right.  Although I have not seen any that cheap, but maybe not looking the right places.   Still how did they came up with $700 when the RV needs fixing so bad and they can't afford it themselves.   

• Like 10
  • Applause 7
(edited)
17 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Kaylee's frosted blue eyeshadow and wagon wheel spokes mascara make me feel like I've time traveled to 1986.

Kaylee is probably matching her eyeshadow color to her baby's gender...as one does.  So if anyone asks her if she's having a boy or girl, she can just close her eyes.

17 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

She used to be exceptionally cute, but in the past several videos she’s looked beaten down, a good 10 years older than she is and just plain old miserable.

I feel for all of these girls but Tessie in particular, for some reason.  She looks far too world-weary for being only 15/16.  She constantly hunches her shoulders in pictures because she's tall and either feels awkward or has been told my Mahmo to slouch so she's not taller than her he-man brothers.  But there's no light in her eyes.  Maybe that's just the normal look of the Rod daughter who knows she's the next passenger due to get on Jill's Marriage Express and she's terrified.  

So Renee convinced the other kids to "pitch in" and buy Jill an electric bike?  Pitch in using what?  Coins collected from under the couch?  Recycling soda cans?  How does one pitch in when they have nothing to contribute?  I'm guessing Timmay and Jonathan went halfsies on the bike.

As for Jill's dramatic post to the haters, I love how she's sitting in a field holding a flower.  The next picture, she's pretending to smell it - but I'm pretty sure it's a weed.  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 6
  • Sad 7
  • LOL 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Trillium said:

In normal circumstances that’s a nice gift. This just makes me sad that the kids never get gifts this nice. Now just her.

It is very sad. Gabriel's 17th birthday is this week and he will get something like the man purse Timmy got for his birthday.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 3
  • Sad 17
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Proverbs 1:7 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."

Jill, yes, we know that you despise wisdom and instruction, but thanks for including the self-own there.  We snarkers appreciate when you do that so we don't have to!

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

SEVERELY injured knee 🤪🙄 but she is sitting in the field and her knees seem fine. And sniffing weeds? Jill for a mahdest women sure likes to pose “sexy” lol.

Jill go away no one likes a liar and a bad Mahmo. Cook some slop for your kids. Stop letting Dave dip up first.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
(edited)

Well, Jill and David are "just old sinners." It's a humble brag, but I like Jill calling herself "old."

I have to laugh when people use Bible verses as their evidence. Only people who take the Bible and a certain interpretation of it as fact care, and those people are probably not the audience Jill is addressing. Also, Jill complains that her critics "don't know them personally," but Jill and her kids post criticisms of strangers they see in public and know nothing about. Jill provides rich material for public comment about her family. 

I hope she gets a stuffy head and runny nose from sitting in that field of weeds. 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, merylinkid said:

You can find them for well under $1,000 if you go off-brand or buy an older model. I've seen them for as low as $500, but obviously then you're getting less bells and whistles. And depending on brand and quality you might have a higher risk of an exploding battery (like the "hoverboards" that got banned a few years ago).

Walmart has a slew of them for $400-$600. If they're going low quality on both the bike and the motor it's totally possible. 

• Thanks 3
  • Useful 2
(edited)

Tim, Jonathan, and Nathan paid for that bike. Nobody else has any money in that family, and the sons-in-law and Tim have nothing better to do with their money than buy something expensive for Neediest/Greediest Mama Ever. 

And, yes, what about the broken down RV? What about meals for the week? What about Ma and Pa Noyes's  expenses? Those seem to be forgotten because Jill needs to be able to bike among the Amish during her ample leisure time. I'm sure Renee, with her swollen, stitched, painful knee, will be joining the fun by peddling along on BME's old bicycle. 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Like 9
  • Sad 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Tim, Jonathan, and Nathan paid for that bike. Nobody else has any money in that family, and the sons-in-law and Tim have nothing better to do with their money than buy something expensive for Neediest/Greediest Mama Ever. 

And, yes, what about the broken down RV? What about meals for the week? What about Ma and Pa Noyes's  expenses? Those seem to be forgotten because Jill needs to be able to bike among the Amish during her ample leisure time. I'm sure Renee, with her swollen, stitched, painful knee, will be joining the fun by peddling along on MBE's old bicycle. 

Or Tim’s mini bike 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 8
13 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I would never have thought to put a poster-sized picture of Mr. X and myself in my daughter's room!  It's like "mommy and daddy are always watching you" creepy.  Even if it's just a baby's room, I think it's way too much.

Did you notice the words stenciled on the wall about 2 people meeting and falling in love?   Ick!!!

• Like 10
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
On 5/20/2023 at 10:18 AM, ginger90 said:

Second picture is a screenshot from a video.

9FD9C372-A2D0-4B7D-A746-7B20E050659A.jpeg

"J" looks like a 12-year-old in that getup.

On 5/20/2023 at 4:34 PM, oliviabenson said:

Jill made her look 38. The eyebrows are just NO. The modesty shirt is not needed. 
This girl looks HARD and tired of life. 

And Dave’s ears! 

A4872DFD-C754-4F2D-8220-DCA72ACFB7F3.jpeg

Poor Tessie. Such a beautiful girl and soooooo badly parented. (A modesty shirt under that dress? Really? Ridiculous for Kaylee's dress, too.)

• Like 10
(edited)
7 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Oh yeah. Ever since Jill SEVERELY hurt her knee, it's been so obvious that she's not been taking all those bicycle rides that she was so well known for. 🤣🤣

5 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Where did Renee get any money to contribute? She’s an adult who doesn’t work.

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Could be right.  Although I have not seen any that cheap, but maybe not looking the right places.   Still how did they came up with $700 when the RV needs fixing so bad and they can't afford it themselves.   

In fact, she claimed that not only the RV, but EVERY SINGLE ONE of their cars recently were out of commission.

59 minutes ago, Notabug said:

Did you notice the words stenciled on the wall about 2 people meeting and falling in love?   Ick!!!

2 people meeting when one is a child and the other an adult . . . 🤮

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

And, yes, what about the broken down RV? What about meals for the week? What about Ma and Pa Noyes's  expenses? Those seem to be forgotten because Jill needs to be able to bike among the Amish during her ample leisure time. I'm sure Renee, with her swollen, stitched, painful knee, will be joining the fun by peddling along on BME's old bicycle. 

Jill had a speaking engagement in PA over the weekend. I imagine the RV is repaired and back on the road. I'm not sure if they provided "music," so *maybe* they could have taken the van and driven straight home?

• Useful 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

In considering expensive gifts for Jill, what about that Kitchenaid mixer she's always wanted?  I imagine the kids figured that she probably ride an e-bike more than whipping anything up in the mixer.

Or they are afraid of what she might whip up in that mixer. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 17

I noticed that Jill made sure to point out that the bike was a "deal".  Even so, I would think her grifting income will become smaller when her "followers" finally figure out she can afford unnecessary things like e-bikes while they are barely feeding their own families.  Or--maybe not.  I would laugh if that bike was a stolen one that he bought in some dark alley, or if it was a used bike that needed a lot of parts.  I hope someone tested it before Jill took off for a ride.

• Like 9
(edited)
15 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I noticed that Jill made sure to point out that the bike was a "deal".  Even so, I would think her grifting income will become smaller when her "followers" finally figure out she can afford unnecessary things like e-bikes while they are barely feeding their own families.  Or--maybe not.  I would laugh if that bike was a stolen one that he bought in some dark alley, or if it was a used bike that needed a lot of parts.  I hope someone tested it before Jill took off for a ride.

I bet Timcel found the bike on FB Marketplace. He's familiar with it. He put his business for sale on it (not sure if that's how it sold). 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 8
53 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

In considering expensive gifts for Jill, what about that Kitchenaid mixer she's always wanted?  I imagine the kids figured that she probably ride an e-bike more than whipping anything up in the mixer.

I imagine the kids drawing straws - short straws go on a bike ride with mama. Everyone else stays home and gets a break from listening to mama and fawning for mama's camera.

For someone who proclaims loving "old fashioned" ways and proclaims the evils of the "modern" things, Jill certainly seems to need a lot of modern, worldy things.

You know she is going to make it a competition, showing her on the ebike beating Hannah or Olivia in a bike race on their old bikes.

• Like 7
  • Sad 4
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

181F6D4B-3BCA-49FC-B985-A742B2D99D9C.jpeg

Recently, I received a hateful message from someone (a common occurrence).  It basically read, "Fearful children, having children".......in response to my daughters' beautiful devotions they gave at Kaylee's baby shower.  ❤️  For many years, our haters (who don't even know us personally) have accused us of forcing our children to "do it our way!"   Now that (by God's grace) we have six grown children who are proclaiming the same truths we taught them out of God's Word as RIGHT, our haters are scratching their heads trying, for the LIFE of them, to figure out what keeps our children (as adults) on the "straight and narrow" path of Biblical values and teachings???  🤔🤔

David and I are blessed BEYOND MEASURE by our children and SO thankful for their godly choices!  🥰  If people were to ask what is the "secret recipe", we would respond, "Always look to GOD and His Word, the Bible, as your compass.  We can use good examples in our lives, but never idolize or follow them.  Follow God!"

As parents, we should be passionate in applying those Bible principles with our children.  😊  David and I are just old sinners, saved by grace....as our children WELL know. 🤪 😅 ❤️  But, we have always tried to do right, and God's Word is such an AMAZING instructional Book to guide us in all aspects of life!  😊

However, the world cannot understand this and there is even a trend that is sadly starting among Christians that assumes if we stay old fashioned, Biblical and conservative in our value system, we MUST be driven by F-E-A-R!  😱😱  They are pushing many to re-think this (supposed) dysfunctional lifestyle and choose faith OVER fear!  Our journey of faith, always BEGINS with a healthy reverence and yes, even FEAR of God!  Proverbs 1:7 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."

Whenever we try to tear DOWN the respect and healthy fear of God's authority, that will quickly trickle and ooze into our entire way of viewing all of our authorities....as we are rapidly seeing in our country today.  😢  

I will say, that my grown children are my VERY best friends outside of Jesus and David. 🥰🥰 I am so thankful for the honor they have shown us, as I also have tried to show my parents for my 44 years of life.  ❤️  Is it because we as parents DESERVE that honor?  Certainly NOT!  But because God's tells us to!  Exodus 20:12 "Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee."  

You see, honoring our parents, wives obeying their husbands (Ephesians 5:22 "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord."), workers respecting their bosses, citizens obeying the police (as long as those authorities do not go AGAINST what God tells us to do), is always right!  😊 It gives ORDER to a society.  When it becomes WRONG, is when people in the position of authority, ABUSE that position. 😥 God is NOT for that!  

Let's keep it simple.  Fear God!  I challenge you to look up the phrase "FEAR the Lord" in your old King James 1611 version of the Bible - (not a corrupt version that keeps changing to adapt and accommodate the sin of this world).  ☹️  You will be surprised how MANY times it tells us to fear God!  😉

Here are just a few.....

Psalms 34:9 "O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him."

Luke 12:5 "But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."

Psalms 115:13 "He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great."

Many of you may argue that you can show me verses that prove it is wrong to fear, such as this verse.....

1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

Yes, B-U-T, those verses are in reference to putting our trust in God and to not fear people, things, circumstances, evils and enemies in this WORLD!  😳  Let's not confuse the two. 😬  

God is our confidence and commands us several times NOT to fear man or the things in this life!  🙏  But, He commands us over and over again to FEAR HIM!  To fear Him, is CLEAN, not evil!  Psalms 19:9 "The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether."

Yes, God is a God of LOVE that covered our sins on the Cross of Calvary!  🙌

I John 4:10 "Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."

It is NOT our works that get us to Heaven, but by trusting that is was FINISHED on the Cross, once we call on Jesus to save us.....trusting HIM alone to get us to Heaven!  ❣️ 

But that doesn't give us license to live however we want!  Galatians 5:13 "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh,...."  🥹

We still need to remember we will bow before God someday with FEAR and trembling!  Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"

Remember, even the old devil fears God. 👹James 2:19 "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble."

I pray today that you will not fall prey to the lies that there is NO need to fear God in the Christian life.  There is!  Walk and yield to the conviction of the Holy Spirit.  Many times people say that they "feel" FREE when they come "out" from fear.  That is because they are now living in the liberty of the FLESH!  😮‍💨  They are searing the Holy Spirit conviction in their lives.  

Make sure not to live in the FEAR OF MAN, but study out the heart of GOD on issues you may feel convicted about.  Yield to HIS standard!  Draw boundaries that God has shown you to draw.  Fear God.  Walk passionately in your Christian life, because in the twinkling of an eye, we will be bowing before Him!  ❤️  

Who do YOU fear today?

People or the acceptance of this world?

OR

God?  

Believe me, your life will show which one you have given your allegiance to.  🤔

Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."

We choose the fear of the LORD! 😊

*Which was followed by this post:

A week ago today, my children honored me in such a HUGE way! 😁 I love to take bike rides with my children, but these gorgeous, rolling Amish country roads take a toll on me and my knee.  🤪  So, Renee planned it and secretly asked my older children to pitch in to get me an electric bike for Mother's Day.  ❤️  I love my new bike and I am SO thankful for it!  I love you children!  Thank you, Bud ( Timothy Rodrigues ) for finding such a great bike / deal!  👍 I love you all SO much!  🥰 Mama

BD26F10E-7DC6-4384-8EEF-9A482C507D45.jpeg

Ok, maybe I'm stupid.  But I just don't get hateful from that message that sent Jill on her rant. Am I missing something? To me the comment makes no sense, and certainly nothing hateful. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1