Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Jill had to come  up with some reason why her out of shape ass -- despite swilling plexus like prohibition starts tomorrow -- can't take two steps without breathing heavy.   Both she and hunk would do with some exercise.   

Ewww not THAT exercise.

• LOL 13

1. Jill wrote all that herself 

2. Jill really feels persecuted lol. 

3. she is definitely reading what we her non admirers  write about her on the internet 

4. she is pissed no more babiez 

Edited by oliviabenson
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

1. Jill wrote all that herself 

2. Jill really feels persecuted lol. 

3. she is definitely reading what we her non admirers  write about her on the internet 

4. she is pissed no more babiez 

I don’t think even Jill wrote that, there’s too many big words like authenticity and zero mention of Lord Daniel. She just found a quote. 

To quote Rod or Todd Flanders “Lying makes baby Jesus cry”

• Like 16
  • Love 1

So it looks like there are currently some non-leghumpers commenting on Jill's page. Some I can't repeat because they veer into the political, but one did ask if DBD is getting a new American flag shirt for Christmas. 
I will enjoy until she shuts them down. 

• LOL 19
16 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Or Jill wanders around the house all night talking and making videos. That could explain why Hunk always looks half asleep during the day. 

There's no question he snores though. His recliner in the map room probably shakes. 

He could have undiagmosed sleep apnea.

• Useful 2
4 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

He could have undiagmosed sleep apnea.

Plexus cures sleep apnea, cancer, hives, and temper tantrums. Everybody knows that! /s

Jill should slip the miracle pink stuff into the hummingbird food bottle in the fridge so Hunk will drink it. The danger is innocent birds might get some by mistake, not that anybody who can't feed their own kids will think of feeding birds. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
9 hours ago, Turquoise said:

So it looks like there are currently some non-leghumpers commenting on Jill's page. Some I can't repeat because they veer into the political, but one did ask if DBD is getting a new American flag shirt for Christmas. 

Wow!  What on earth happened to provoke such a response? Is it Facebook where people are posting on her page? I wonder where else she reads to see these negative comments that are getting her down?

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

DBD has probably been forced to buy her flowers, sweatblouses, and teddy bears to calm her rage.

2 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I just about fell off of my chair at "sweatblouses" thank you, kind soul, I needed this 😂

Agree, hilarious!

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, awaken said:

Wow!  What on earth happened to provoke such a response? Is it Facebook where people are posting on her page? I wonder where else she reads to see these negative comments that are getting her down?

Yes, this was on her Facebook. All even slightly negative comments are now gone. Only the ones telling her how AMAZING she is remain.

I did see a couple comments on her Plexus post saying she was doing a great job teaching the kids. She must have seen some comments about how poorly educated they are.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Turquoise said:

There are only 3 replies left! 😂🤣

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 15
10 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I wonder who pissed in Jill's corn flakes this time? It's definitely someone she considered close to her. 

image.png.9a4e2e85994b3b14d8da38a6326a336b.png

So....somehow I don't think Jesus's response would be to ' move on ' after all He went to the cross for those who rejected Him.  This is NOT meant as proselytizing but as a response to a Christian ( Jill).

• Like 7
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

I'm thinking Nathan told Nurie he isn't supporting the in-laws when they come visit anymore.   He also told them they aren't allowed to grift at his church any more.

I don't think Nathan has the cojones to speak so bluntly and, if he did, he would fold like a cheap lawn chair the  minute Jill objected,  Nurie is too indoctrinated to allow him to alienate her maternal unit; she would collapse in despair if BME was ever displeased by her.

• Like 4
  • Sad 8
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3
On 12/15/2022 at 5:26 PM, awaken said:

Wha? Why would there be heavy breathing because it’s quiet in the house?  Does that make her out of breath somehow?

I have noticed for a while now that Jill breaths heavily while filming.  Especially when they are just strolling down a path “hiking”.  Maybe Jill should have a checkup.

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I wonder who pissed in Jill's corn flakes this time? It's definitely someone she considered close to her. 

I have to agree that Jill is "too much"--way too much face painting, hair bleaching, eyebrow plucking, baby talking, spewing nonsense, bragging, judging, procreating, shopping, decorating, vacationing, ignoring her children's needs, caterwauling, grifting, living off her sons-in-law, shilling Plexus, spending time on social media, feeling persecuted, butchering English grammar, and trying to make DBD look like some kind of prize. 

I think she gets ticked off periodically just to get attention. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 10
13 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

DBD has probably been forced to buy her flowers, sweatblouses, and teddy bears to calm her rage.

I don't think DBD buys her anything unless she gives him the money and tells him what to get. He looks like someone who's beyond caring. If it weren't for the random GoFundMes she runs and the employed sons and sons-in-law, Jill wouldn't be getting any "poor little me" gifts. 

Sweatblouses! 😃 

May I also suggest baseball bonnets 🧢 

• LOL 20
On 12/16/2022 at 1:06 PM, Turquoise said:

They were gone today by 7:00am. She’s reset her settings so that only “close friends” can leave comments. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
14 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

They were gone today by 7:00am. She’s reset her settings so that only “close friends” can leave comments. 

Her "close friends" are her downline peeps. Her kids aren't allowed on social media. Maybe she should remove herself from SM too, but that will never happen. She needs the attention. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Showing off all those vacations is a light for Jesus? Plexus shilling?

Okay then. 

Don’t forget: Shilling Plexus also cures loneliness, according to Jill. Win-win!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
4 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Showing off all those vacations is a light for Jesus? Plexus shilling?

Okay then. 

Blinded by the light

Plexus shilling like a deuce

'Cuz Hunk's a snorer in the night. 

(Sorry Bruce. The song won't leave my head now. )

• LOL 12
19 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Maybe one of Jill's sisters (or one of the sisters' husbands) finally got fed up and told her off for grifting off their mother's illness and leaving the rest of them to do the actual work of caring for her.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

Maybe one of Jill's sisters (or one of the sisters' husbands) finally got fed up and told her off for grifting off their mother's illness and leaving the rest of them to do the actual work of caring for her.

Jill is probably actually pissed that Na is so close now that she would look AWFUL if she didn't make several trips a week to see her. However, I imagine she rotates Kaylee, Renee, Phillip, and Timcel, each of them bringing some of the younger ones. Jill probably pops in a couple times a week, max.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 6

What I'd love:

a) Kaylee and Jon were running a long con. Now that K- is safely out of the house, they have told Mahmo to shove it. Kaylee will never be (and Kaylee) again, dang it!

b) Timcel has realized that he's given up college, a job and a reasonably (per Tim) successful business and yet he's no closer to a missionary ___ in any sense of the word.

c) Philip (or Samuel, shoot, I forget which one) got "corrupted" by Bible College.

What it probably is:

Jill's family. They were okay with Jilldo parading their Mom all over SM for the first little bit while it seemed like she was recovering and Jill was insisting that the Go Fund Me grift (aka Jesus) would cover all the bills. Now that Mom is in bad shape (and probably with a poor prognosis given what we know about broken hips and repeated strokes) and the GFM riches never materialized (but Jill took a couple of pricy vacations and Kaylee had a nicer than expected wedding), the family (in part or all) is turning on her. 

What it could be (because Jill's a raving narcissist) 

Someone with some power at their church told Jill just what kind of person she is.

Someone Jill knows slightly told her off when Jill was getting aggressive in her God Bothering. 

Edited by satrunrose
  • Like 9

I think it is probably such a minor thing that most of us wouldn't even recognize it as an insult or as a slight. Something simple like someone else being asked to lead the group in prayer or someone else being chosen for a solo. I seriously doubt any immediate family member or even extended family member would dare cross her. I really think it is something minor that an acquaintance at church has inadvertently done and doesn't have a clue that they have insulted the great and wonderful Jillybeans. I wish someone had put her in her place, though and this is one time I will be thrilled to be wrong. 

• Like 9
  • Love 6