Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Madtown said:

We came together as a community, something Jill knows nothing about. She is a horrible.

Because then OMG someone "ungodly" might be helped.   And Jill can't be a part of that.   No SHE deserves help because God loves her the mostest.   Those other sinful folks are on their own.

• Sad 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 7

If she is so hot/uncomfortable maybe: 

Blessed Mimi, Hunk and the feral bunch should go loiter in the mall/Library to stay cool. 

In my local library during summer kids get free lunch. Maybe Ohio does the same.

Feral bunch can eat for free and stay cool. 

A few of the kids will probably be asked to hand over the food to Poopsy and momsy… 

• Sad 8
12 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Oh how sweet she is clutching that blanket which I bet she sucks on 24/7. Now it has dog hair etc to boot! That kid needs a loving mama who can feed her daily. 

0D0961D0-72B0-4494-B060-1E21A947DD1E.thumb.jpeg.6e1ddb76f5e499fbbbcbaaebebb424c3.jpeg

Sometimes I gasp when I saw her kids' pictures.

Like right now.

They look like orphaned waifs out of a Dickens novel! Remove the beam from your own eye, and feed and bathe your goddamn kids, Jill.

• Sad 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

The kids are most likely being made to “hang” outside picking up tree limbs.  Several years ago we had a storm with 75mph sustained winds.  It took 12 of us 12 hours to clean up my yard.  It looked like someone had dropped a bomb on my property.  The heat and humidity has been unbearable this week.  I’m sure those kids are miserable if they’re being made to do yard work.  

I'm sure MeMe's SEVERELY injured knee had another flare up so she can't help out with the clean up. 

33 minutes ago, Madtown said:

Not only did we have a derecho, but in 2008 our city had a horrific flood. Not once during either of these events, did people I know go on SM and play the "woe is me" pity party. People who had their home completely under water or trees through their home during the derecho, left their homes to go help their neighbors and strangers. After the derecho we all went and helped those that had trees that had completely uprooted, down in their yards(I'm talking 100 year old trees). During the flood, we all went to designated areas to help fill sandbags and helped put them around strangers homes. We came together as a community, something Jill knows nothing about. She is a horrible.

I was going to say the same thing. The CR community really came together to clean up after the derecho. No one was begging for money while not contributing to the community like these grifters are doing, they were too busy cleaning up. The Rod parents make me so angry. 

Edited by galaxygirl76
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

In my local library during summer kids get free lunch. Maybe Ohio does the same.

A few of the kids will probably be asked to hand over the food to Poopsy and momsy… 

If the library has onsite eating, then the rules for free lunches are that all food must be eaten by the child at the facility. If it's sack lunches that they take home then the kids are probably lucky if they get 1/2 or 1/4 of the sandwich and a small wedge of apple or orange. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Boston said:

She is a piece of shit.  GO TO WORK, you LAZY ASS.  God, this makes me so angry.  Her kids are waifs, not a job-thought in anyone's head.  

We're ALL DEALING WITH HIGH GAS PRICES and FOOD PRICES, BUT WE DON'T ALL GRIFT.

I just went food shopping this morning.  A real eye-opener since last month.  The only meat I bought was chicken thighs (which are always low price).  But really, hardly any 2-Fors. (like 2/$4.00).  

CRY ME A FRIGGIN RIVER, JILL.  (see I'm still angry) :)

And another thing (here comes the anger again).. Don't these 2 low-lifes get SNAP benefits?  If so, they must get alot (because of all the hungry children she has at home).  Maybe I'm naive.. but they can buy food with SNAP.  I have clients on fixed incomes with that.  Why the grifting?? (i know, because they can/do). I would be mortified.  You BIRTHED all these children.. FEED THEM.

Nothing wrong with going to a pantry if the groceries don't make it for a month.  OY

I also bought an ON SALE Angus Beef Top round roast (it was on sale.. ahem.. $4.99/lb.)  I'm cooking it in my crockpot with potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, etc.  AND sharing with my neighbor.  You have to think out of the box these days.  

Edited by Boston
forgot letter
  • Like 2
  • Love 11

How long will it take all those plants to die? Jill's tried this vegetable growing and gardening stuff before, and it failed because nobody took care of the plants.  

And I agree that Nathan paid for the shopping trip to the garden center. The money would have been better spent at Aldi's so at least the kids could have had something to eat. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

God, I would love to call her or comment on her blog that she is not owed all the money she thinks people should give her.  Most adults work to pay the bills and try to have some funds set aside for an emergency (try being the key word - our emergency fund is pretty much a joke right now).  She and GWE can get jobs just like the rest of us.  Tell her to prioritize her children for a change - take them shopping for clothes that fit, buy them each a nice toy and book, feed them, bathe them, get them to bed at a decent hour.  Allow them to play, have friends and just be kids, not her little money makers.  Tell her to take her kids and the Nurthans off social media (since it seems like the Nurthans aren’t interested in SM).  Tell her to stop judging people by their appearance and before she gets a chance to see who they really are.  Tell her to look around at others in need and then help without broadcasting it on SM.  Allow her kids an education.

I could go on and on but of course she would have hung up on me, blocked me and then cried persecution once again.  Evil woman.

Edited by Tigregirl
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Applause 9
  • Love 5
(edited)

I know a family that are awful grifters too. They are not fundie, but pagans/witches/whatever else floats their boat. The latest was a gofundme set up to pay for them to move out of state and put a down payment on a house. It failed. They didn't get the loan because of poor credit (and not a penny to their name), he has had jobs off and on and she doesn't work. Or she "works" and probably clears $100 a month. The amount they wanted was ridiculous. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Mind Blown 10
1 hour ago, Tigregirl said:

God, I would love to call her or comment on her blog that she is not owed all the money she thinks people should give her.  Most adults work to pay the bills and try to have some funds set aside for an emergency (try being the key word - our emergency fund is pretty much a joke right now).  She and GWE can get jobs just like the rest of us.  Tell her to prioritize her children for a change - take them shopping for clothes that fit, buy them each a nice toy and book, feed them, bathe them, get them to bed at a decent hour.  Allow them to play, have friends and just be kids, not her little money makers.  Tell her to take her kids and the Nurthans off social media (since it seems like the Nurthans aren’t interested in SM).  Tell her to stop judging people by their appearance and before she gets a chance to see who they really are.  Tell her to look around at others in need and then help without broadcasting it on SM.  Allow her kids an education.

I could go on and on but of course she would have hung up on me, blocked me and the cried persecution once again.  Evil woman.

It is just going to get worse for them (with the way inflation is skyrocketing).  Maybe they'll SPLURGE for a GoFundMe page.   Wonder what her cable and internet (which she is always on) costs.  Those poor kids.

• Sad 7
  • Thanks 3
11 minutes ago, Boston said:

It is just going to get worse for them (with the way inflation is skyrocketing).  Maybe they'll SPLURGE for a GoFundMe page.   Wonder what her cable and internet (which she is always on) costs.  Those poor kids.

We are a family of three and I know how I'm cutting corners. We aren't suffering by any means, but I do think twice often on purchases. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

How long will it take all those plants to die? Jill's tried this vegetable growing and gardening stuff before, and it failed because nobody took care of the plants.  

And I agree that Nathan paid for the shopping trip to the garden center. The money would have been better spent at Aldi's so at least the kids could have had something to eat. 

I doubt the garden survived the Ohio derecho storm. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I doubt the garden survived the Ohio derecho storm. 

Wouldn't she have mentioned that? Although if the garden was destroyed, it would free her from having to take care of it. Well, everything probably would have died from neglect anyway. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Wonder how things are going for Phillip, who, last we saw, was preparing to prepare for college this fall. BME has probably cleaned out his little piggybank to buy a couple of gallons of gasoline for their generator. 

Natural disasters and high prices may scuttle Jill's plans to grift a car and gas money for Phillip's daily commute. I gave him a year at the school. At this rate, he might not step foot on campus. 

• Sad 11
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I don’t know if everyone read the blog post. I quoted part of it previously. Here’s more, it hit their road harder……but houses were crushed, not theirs. They suffer so……..

“Sadly, we just went through a TERRIBLE, Ohio Derecho storm! (**Pictures Below) It hit our road harder than nearly anywhere else. Our road and driveway were completely blocked with trees and houses were crushed. Thank God we did not have any trees near enough to our house to crush our house. We do have a TON of yard and tree clean up though.”

Someone needs to tell her there’s no need to capitalize “derecho.” 🤦‍♀️

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Tigregirl said:

I could go on and on but of course she would have hung up on me, blocked me and then cried persecution once again.  Evil woman.

This the advice MANY of these people need, not just the Rods.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Pre-covid, the library that I work at had a deal with the school for free breakfast and lunch. Anyone under 18 could get a meal, no questions asked. Often, parents would get food too. We had a ton of kids in. The meals were pretty basic, milk, juice, cereal bar, piece of fruit. Lunches were a sandwich and fruit. The only thing that bothered me is how much fruit got tossed. 

Since then, they have free breakfasts at select schools but no longer offer lunch. And with both, food had to be eaten on site. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Jill isn't going to take her kids to the library to cool off and get food.   They might see a book about someone having 2 Dads and then the world will end.  

As for getting a job, how will they be "blessed" with carrying out a full time ministry if they have to work regular jobs like us sinful folks?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Love 6

Jilly loves drama, even if it means other people are suffering. I'm sure she'll exaggerate her situation to everyone at the laundromat. She must have scraped together money to put in the machines, so she's not as broke as she'd like us to believe. I'd bet her Amish neighbors would have gladly lent her a wash tub and scrub board, but that would have involved physical labor, which Jill avoids. 

I suppose if you live in an isolated area, your power lines may end up lower on the repair schedule. Mr. B&J and I, unknowingly, bought a house that was on the same lines as the town hall, main police station, and central fire station. Our power has never been out for more than 30 minutes (knock on wood). 

• Like 4
  • Love 14

We know they all have a shit ton of clothes so I'm guessing they're washing socks and undies. JillR is likely walking in with one large load but wants everyone to imagine she's washing LOADS of laundry.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Jill isn't going to take her kids to the library to cool off and get food.   They might see a book about someone having 2 Dads and then the world will end.  

As for getting a job, how will they be "blessed" with carrying out a full time ministry if they have to work regular jobs like us sinful folks?

And it never occurs to her that most Christians have a full time ministry while working full time by just being non-judgmental, loving and accepting just like Christ. No preaching needed.

• Like 3
  • Love 13

Comments under the laundromat video. 

Can you picture Jill cooking/serving food for the workers? 

0130D220-D01B-4B1A-A9D6-4B667CFA6DE3.jpeg

Jill do wash by hand? 

Also what’s wrong with a laundromat. Not everyone has a washer/dryer. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪😝 snorts and laughs some more 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Comments under the laundromat video. 

Can you picture Jill cooking/serving food for the workers? 

0130D220-D01B-4B1A-A9D6-4B667CFA6DE3.jpeg

Jill do wash by hand? 

Also what’s wrong with a laundromat. Not everyone has a washer/dryer. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪😝 snorts and laughs some more 

Exactly. Besides, I doubt this con artist trash has never seen the inside of a laundromat before. Did they have a washer and dryer in the RV when it was their full-time home? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Exactly. Besides, I doubt this con artist trash has never seen the inside of a laundromat before. Did they have a washer and dryer in the RV when it was their full-time home? 

I imagine that they imposed on their sweet friends to use their washer and dryer after they had already provided dinner.  The Rods probably didn't even use their own detergent, etc.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

I just realized that Nurie is going to spend her life breast feeding babies.  Just like Kendra Duggar who just had her fourth child while the third is only a year old.  Yikes!!!

Do you have proof that Kendra had a 4th baby? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Heathen said:

They use the laundry rooms at the campgrounds when they travel. Jill sends the older daughters there with little kids, clothes, soap, and maybe a few quarters. The kids run amok while Jill stays in the RV keeping sweet company with the Hunk. 

I'm surprised they don't wash their clothes in the swimming pool at these camping places. No money needed, and the bleach is already in the water. 

When possible, Jill also takes advantage of washers and dryers in the homes of people who invite them for meals while on the road. There are photographs of laundry rooms in hotels too. They aren't necessarily staying at the hotel, but somehow they get in to wash clothes, use the exercise room, and do a denim dip in the pool. 

The Good Lord Daniel is horrified at the entitlement of this bunch of grifters. 

• Thanks 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

We know they all have a shit ton of clothes so I'm guessing they're washing socks and undies. JillR is likely walking in with one large load but wants everyone to imagine she's washing LOADS of laundry.

Right?  Even though all of the girls are dressed hideously, they rarely seem to wear the same things twice.  Especially Jill.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

There's a photo posted on the Joe & Kendra topic showing the three older kids seated at a restaurant table along with a carrier for a very young baby.

But there is no proof that it's the Joes. Honestly, unless the Joes announce that they've had another one, it's all just speculation. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Teriacky said:

As for Jill getting a job - would YOU want her as a coworker?

We've all had at least one narcissist in our lives and do not want another.

Jill is never a "co" anything. She's either the leader, the boss, the grand master--or she's sulking about other people being mean to her. She's also as dumb as a rock and missing  useful skills. 

I'm surprised the people at Joy Baptist put up with her. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

We've all had at least one narcissist in our lives and do not want another.

Jill is never a "co" anything. She's either the leader, the boss, the grand master--or she's sulking about other people being mean to her. She's also as dumb as a rock and missing  useful skills. 

I'm surprised the people at Joy Baptist put up with her. 

You forgot "lazy." 

I have enough irritating coworkers already. I'll pass on more, not that Jill would ever deign to associate with my sinful self. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The kids (girls) are usually barefoot, so it’s probably mostly just underwear.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Teriacky said:

As for Jill getting a job - would YOU want her as a coworker?

I’d barf seeing her “sexy” feets , raccoon makeup, blessed mimi hat and seizure inducing polyester attire on the daily basis.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I’d barf seeing her “sexy” feets , raccoon makeup, blessed mimi hat and seizure inducing polyester attire on the daily basis.

Seizure inducing.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣perfect description!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

In addition to her coal mined eyeliner and 1/2 can per day use of Aquanet, our Jilly bathes herself in Imposters par-fu-me before blessing the hinterlands (and Lord Daniel).  "If you like Giorgio, you'll love Primo".

image.png.aba498bd713c54ec0b00a126b53104b3.png

• LOL 14

I SEVERELY wish Jill’s face freezes like that. What a nutter. And I bet gestating Nurie payed the bill.

Jill is aging quick ! She deserves to age in dog years.

Like Jill has any actual friends… and her kids are not allowed to have friends either. 

• Sad 2
  • Love 5