Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Jill is a vile POS pitting her daughters against each other. Way to let Nurie know she’s no longer in her good graces because she left and cleaved. No wonder Tim has been out of sight, the emotional abuse is astounding. 

• Sad 29
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Westiepeach said:

I love how she specified “after they get married.” Like they have ever spent one second alone together. 

I hope every single grandchild in that family is a boy.

The way Jill wrote it implied that they would pray after they were married. And she's responsible for "teaching" 13 kids. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3

Somehow my post disappeared. I found this on my tik tok and was not looking for it at all. I cropped mother and baby because I have more integrity and balls than Nathan. He has made it clear SM is not for them. So BME summons her daughter home, does a video without the father, all to feed her inflated ego. 

I hope they all have boys so not one grandchild is named after that POS. 

3A37DB03-2AE1-4892-AAC3-26A7D262BB6D.thumb.jpeg.869f0993490612afed51e80ff3982451.jpeg

• Sad 3
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

I love how she specified “after they get married.” Like they have ever spent one second alone together. 

I hope every single grandchild in that family is a boy.

I especially hope so because Jill was openly rooting for a boy for herself the last couple kids and seemed visibly disappointed that her blessed womb produced far more girls than boys.  Misogynistic wench.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 2
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 2

Poor Callie.  She's cleaning her sister's new home while her mom sits in a chair.   Callie doesn't even have other sisters around her age to confide or find support in. 

Glad Waller Baby #2 is another boy.  

I wonder if Kaylee wishes she had kept her prayer a secret.   And yes, GME is pitting her daughters against each other.  Always a competition.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I have doubts that Kaylee and Jonathan ever had that "prayer." Jill is very good at making shit up.

Just like when she said Nurie prayed she and BME would be pregnant at the same time? Sure, Jan…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, SMama said:

My bad, after listening to the Rods for the first time on the video about their engagement I’m still traumatized by the YASSSS and plain creepy affect. So if I watch any videos it will be muted. 

I have never listened to Jill‘s or anyone in the family‘s voice. From what I’ve read here it’s too creepy and scary and I never want those sounds in my head!

1 hour ago, katycat74 said:

Shrek slapping a fake taco? Really? That's the best they could do?

Lol, slapping a fake taco!

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
On 6/9/2022 at 1:01 PM, Westiepeach said:

But, according to JillRod's way of thinking, aren't people going to see a pregnant woman holding another baby, traveling alone, no headship in sight, and assume she is an unwed mother???

I was just about to say that. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

B4FF6DE4-2BE0-41FF-8FB9-604B8568E88C.jpeg

3AA54026-E409-4BDF-B88A-1AB47E8699C2.jpeg

If I didn’t know better, I would think Carlin is trolling KJ. There’s poor Callie slaving away for days cleaning her sister’s house whilst her mom sits around playing with her phone. With her shoes off. KJ is unbelievable.

• Like 2
  • Sad 7
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

If I didn’t know better, I would think Carlin is trolling KJ. There’s poor Callie slaving away for days cleaning her sister’s house whilst her mom sits around playing with her phone. With her shoes off. KJ is unbelievable.

Hey, she's "babysitting" Layla! Whose carton of Goldfish is almost as big as she is. 

• LOL 13

That picture of Kelly "babysitting" is so ironic. Way back in the day Erin's wedding was filmed for 19 Kids. There was a scene in the church kitchen of Michelle (and other women) helping. Kelly posted on her (old) blog two pictures - one from the scene where Michelle was "helping" and then in the next shot Michelle is gone, but the work is not done.

Karma is a bitch.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Has Carlin said when she's starting the EEG? How many days does it take to taper off a drug she'd only been taking for a couple of weeks?

I thought Carlin said one week.

Ugh, it gives me fierce pleasure to note that Jill is actually quite overweight when she can't edit herself to fuck. That highly embarrassing video shows her sideways.

Shrek's a total dunderhead also - too stupid to crack open some cardboard? THAT was the reveal that Noooooorieeeeeeeeeee had to travel for?

Playing her daughters off against each other is just vile. She is a truly vile Monster

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7
  • Love 9

Let me get this straight, Kaylee who is not even married yet, is "relieved" that her sister is having a boy so that she, Kayless can have the first girl grandchild?   There's just so much wrong with that concept.    

Jill just lives in her little bubble doesn't she?   Where she has no clue how insane she really is.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 17
16 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Let me get this straight, Kaylee who is not even married yet, is "relieved" that her sister is having a boy so that she, Kayless can have the first girl grandchild?   There's just so much wrong with that concept.    

Jill just lives in her little bubble doesn't she?   Where she has no clue how insane she really is.

I'm going to guess JillR wanted this Nurthan child to be a girl and had a whole conversation in her head about girl babies and boy babies and came up a with a way to console herself if this kid was a boy. Then she told Kaylee and Jonathon that they'll have the 'honor' of having the first girl grandbaby if this baby is a boy.

Because everything is about JillR.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 4

I know many IGers fudge timelines, but it seems as if Kelly hightailed it out of Carlin's to go hang at Erin's house. Also Tiff and Lawson are in town. Do any of these Bates every stay home?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, SMama said:

This just showed up when I swiped, I was not looking for it. Pastor Nathan has made it clear how he feels about SM. But here is his narcissistic MIL whoring his wife and son for clicks. Nathan, grow a pair or give up the gig. I intentionally cropped N&N, I have more integrity than Nathan. 

33BD69F9-03F1-43C9-9985-472BF9F467BD.thumb.jpeg.affdfd02b27b11ac087a2bd65bf13874.jpeg

Good, they should have all boys. It will deny BME the opportunity to have a granddaughter named after her. 😂

Jill looks like wore a prom dress that’s one-size-too-small to the event.  She also looks like she’s pregnant.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

Glad the Waller baby is a boy. I agree with everyone else in hoping all of Jill's grandchildren are boys.

Here’s a clip, I love how the person filming cut off shreks head. 

• LOL 6
11 hours ago, awaken said:

I have never listened to Jill‘s or anyone in the family‘s voice. From what I’ve read here it’s too creepy and scary and I never want those sounds in my head!

Lol, slapping a fake taco!

Well, he doesn't get to spank the monkey with Jilldo wanting his (ahem!) little Davey all the time.  How could she get pregnant without his blessed swimmers?

🤮

• LOL 1

The next time I throw a gender reveal party (like never), I'm heading to the Dollar Store for a gender-reveal taco piñata. Who would have thought?

Maybe it wouldn't be very interesting without a headless Hulk to slap it around. 

Are the Rods back at the miniature golf place? Nurie must be paying for this afternoon unless Jonathan is in the background. Jill dropped a whole dollar plus tax on the piñata after all. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Jill looks like wore a prom dress that’s one-size-too-small to the event.  She also looks like she’s pregnant.

the dress was too tight for her and not flattering. She isn't badly overweight but like many of us when we hit a certain age, the body starts to get a bit plump. She would look so much better in something else. 

1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

Baby Nemo is very cute, and his eyes are HUGE!  Renee has sad eyes IMO.  I wish I could adopt her and give her a happy, normal life.

I know, even her smile looks so forced. Who knows? Maybe she will be the one to break away? Not asking her to go full on crazy, but she could do like Jill Dillard. 

• Love 4
(edited)

How sad that the only thing Kaylee is looking forward to after marraige, is hopefully having the first girl grandchild. I can't imagine knowing nothing else other than having umpteen babies.

Edited by Madtown
  • Sad 12
4 minutes ago, Madtown said:

How sad that the only thing Kaylee is looking forward to after marraige, is hopefully having the first girl grandchild. I can't imagine knowing nothing else other than having upteen babies.

I look forward to more and I'm in my 50s! 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

8111E830-44B4-4524-B416-1C37BB7E8A74.jpeg

How come in the Not!Nurie in the middle is allowed to wear only a knee-length skirt instead of the ground-dusters that her sisters are wearing? I mean, I almost saw her KNEES if she didn't stretch that fabric to oblivion! LOL! Is it because she's on the market or is this the one that's engaged and praying for girl babies (something the female does not control whatsoever!)?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

How come in the Not!Nurie in the middle is allowed to wear only a knee-length skirt instead of the ground-dusters that her sisters are wearing? I mean, I almost saw her KNEES if she didn't stretch that fabric to oblivion! LOL! Is it because she's on the market or is this the one that's engaged and praying for girl babies (something the female does not control whatsoever!)?

Yeah, their "rules" seem arbitrary. Why isn't she wearing that black slip that reaches mid calf?

3 hours ago, Madtown said:

How sad that the only thing Kaylee is looking forward to after marraige, is hopefully having the first girl grandchild. I can't imagine knowing nothing else other than having upteen babies.

I would think Kaylee would look forward to having her own home, and being out from under Jill’s thumb. Nurie at least got to move to another state, and she can always put Jill on “Do Not Disturb”.

In the photo below, Kaylee does look really happy. She’s a pretty young lady. 

image.jpeg.0fb8e9fa4cdedf7e3c1732d9cc5b0477.jpeg

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I would think Kaylee would look forward to having her own home, and being out from under Jill’s thumb. Nurie at least got to move to another state, and she can always put Jill on “Do Not Disturb”.

In the photo below, Kaylee does look really happy. She’s a pretty young lady. 

image.jpeg.0fb8e9fa4cdedf7e3c1732d9cc5b0477.jpeg

But will she really be out from under Jill's thumb? They're planning to live locally. I don't see her escaping Jill's clutches that easily. 

As for Nurie, I imagine she takes the vast majority of BME's calls. I wonder if they still have those two hour conversations?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Yeah, their "rules" seem arbitrary. Why isn't she wearing that black slip that reaches mid calf?

It's Renee in the middle, and there's been a rumor that she might be the one most likely to rebel.  Do it Renee, do it!

• Thanks 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I think the Rod kids don't know where they stop and their mother starts ( in other words, their sense of independent self was never allowed to develop). Most healthy children spend their teen years asserting independence in small and then larger ways. These kids are stunted.

• Like 3
  • Sad 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Madtown said:

How sad that the only thing Kaylee is looking forward to after marraige, is hopefully having the first girl grandchild. I can't imagine knowing nothing else other than having umpteen babies.

Babies that they won’t be able to afford, the way it looks now.

2 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

JillDo and David are like what Jessa and Ben will be in about 15 to 20 years.

More like 3-5 years.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Jill was posting Phillip’s “graduation” videos at 2:00am.  David made a speech, Phillip made a speech and of course Jill made a speech.  She talked about her 36 hours labor with Phillip, how all of the blood vessels in her face burst during the labor.  She also cried during her speech.  I wonder how much she paid for the too-small prom dress that she wore?  Phillip was the only graduate wearing the traditional cap and gown.  Where do they sell those?

• Mind Blown 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4