Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

I don't mock it exactly, I just find it really baffling since to me it's like they are trying to bowdlerize their own history. In the early days of Christianity the Christian beliefs mingled with the old religions and it was one of the things that made Christianity even possible. It happened. Why can't they just acknowledge that and accept it as part of the history of their religion? Especially since by now the old names and traditions have lost their religious significance, they're just cutesy traditions to amuse the kids. I guess I just don't see what the big deal is. Then again I live in a country where, after a thousand years of Christianity, our second most important holiday is midsummer when we cheerfully erect and dance around a giant pagan phallos symbol so what do I know? ;)

Is Jansson's Tempation your penance?

eta link

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 1
Is Jansson's Tempation your penance?

Haha, I just had some today actually for Easter dinner. Om nom nom.

To get back on topic: This Rodrigues lot, are they a common occurence in the fundy world? From what I understand, they basically grift themselves across America in a bus, letting their kids busk for money at various churches. Are there other families who do this or have they come up with a unique way of (not) providing for their children? How do they get away with it?

I don't mock it exactly, I just find it really baffling since to me it's like they are trying to bowdlerize their own history. In the early days of Christianity the Christian beliefs mingled with the old religions and it was one of the things that made Christianity even possible. It happened. Why can't they just acknowledge that and accept it as part of the history of their religion? Especially since by now the old names and traditions have lost their religious significance, they're just cutesy traditions to amuse the kids. I guess I just don't see what the big deal is. Then again I live in a country where, after a thousand years of Christianity, our second most important holiday is midsummer when we cheerfully erect and dance around a giant pagan phallos symbol so what do I know? ;)

Yes, I can understand the denouncement of certain things, but as you so rightly and eloquently put it....bowldlerizing history does not make logical sense. Some things in history like the Stalinist purges or the Holocaust are definitely horrific to even begin to think about, but THEY HAPPENED...

Not wanting to understand origins of things and science and history seems to be a very Fundy thing to do...they really like revisionist history slanted to their world view...

I never thought about it, but maypoles DO look phallic in nature. Just seemed an innocent fun thing for kids to do ...plaiting colored ribbon as we danced around it.

• Love 3

Bolding mine.

Haha, I just had some today actually for Easter dinner. Om nom nom.

To get back on topic: This Rodrigues lot, are they a common occurence in the fundy world? From what I understand, they basically grift themselves across America in a bus, letting their kids busk for money at various churches. Are there other families who do this or have they come up with a unique way of (not) providing for their children? How do they get away with it?

I was wondering that same thing today. I used to watch, and snark, on both Wife Swap and Trading Spaces and saw more than a couple performing traveling familes.

Now I wonder how often religion drove their lives. And how much was plain laziness.

Edited by NewDigs

Vaysh

Not quite sure if the Rodrigues family are representative of most Fundy families or typical Fundy family behavior. I think they gave realized that past a certain number of kids, they need a new gig since the math of one salary no longer works out.

I grew up in East Texas and most Fundy families I knew didn't have these large families and would have likely found this type of grifting shameful. There are many different levels of Fundamentalist Christians in the US and elsewhere. Some denominations and sects therein may vary with how they choose to dress, work, attend church, conduct themselves, and educate their children. Quiverfull and other similar movements advocate having as many children as God allows. It comes from a passage in the Bible that refers to your many children being a quiver full of arrows for the Lord.

Never knew or worked with anyone that I knew to be Quiverfull

• Love 1

You have to wonder if they suckered some old couple into willing that house to them!? Where would they ever have the money for a downpayment? Jill was really cagey when people asked her about her house seeking. 

Anyways, I hope they are well feed today and Happy Easter to you guys!

Yes, I think the absence of a typical Jill story with excruciating details on how god allowed them to find a good price, etc., definitely speaks to it being a gift. They supposedly buy into the debt free living concept, and there's no way in the world they had cash for a house.

The thing that bothered me the most was the video where each child was spewing something (maybe new-year video?), and the little girls were mimicking their mothers strange 'SNL-worthy kindergarten teacher' voice. If I didn't know better, I would have thought they were mocking Jill. Fortunately, the older girls seemed to have normal speech. Imagine something as personal as your voice being warped for jebus. 

In the hair tutorial video, the older girls were exhibiting some very strange speech patterns too. They would each say "Hiiiiii," in a voice an octave higher than normal and it was really bizarre.

And with the Rods, how much is it being one step ahead of CPS? 

On another topic, those Dullard boys just are not very attractive. Here's Dan with his latest squeeze (he was on the show with his old girlfriend).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDeljCfwD1b/?taken-by=cldilla

Did you see where one of the leghumpers was asking if Dan was in a courtship? They said they assumed it was because that's what Derrick did. Thankfully, someone knowledgeable stepped in to explain that Derrick and Dan did not grow up with those beliefs and Derrick radically changed after meeting Jim Bob and wanting to pursue Jill.

Looks like I was right, and the Nathan/Ashley courtship started in December on the NYC trip. The ice skating is the giveaway that it didn't happen during the October trip. Lawson took down evidence of both trips from his social media. 

But this is Official! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDe5Ox_KJcm/?taken-by=famyfriday

I hope Ashley knows what she's in for if she agrees to move to Tennessee to become a homeschool mom of many. She seems to enjoy her college (I think?) life in NYC and that would be such a culture shock.

• Love 2

I hope Ashley knows what she's in for if she agrees to move to Tennessee to become a homeschool mom of many. She seems to enjoy her college (I think?) life in NYC and that would be such a culture shock.

I can only imagine what a shock it would be for her. I'm sure she's a lovely Christian young lady, and maybe I'm not being fair to her, but she seems far too worldly and educated for the likes of the Bates and their ilk.

Unless the son has made a complete break with Gothard, her trading her worldly sophistication for frumpwear and canonizing racist figures and wrapping herself in the Confederate flag. I can't see someone who's had a taste of freedom reverting to that.

• Love 2

From what I've seen of Ashley, I like her, but I think she's going to be absolutely miserable living in Tennessee. If you check out her Instagram, she has a very diverse group of friends and seems pretty independent. I can certainly understand why Nathan would be attracted to her, but that's going to be one hell of a lifestyle adjustment.

• Love 3

But in Judaism and Islam, pregnant women, young children, and those past a certain age or have a medical condition are exempted from fasting if they so choose. I wonder if Fundies apply such common sense? It's probably how they deal with going hungry because 14 kids, stay at home mom...and patriarchy..

As do Catholics and Eastern Orthodox with limitations on fasting by duration, age, physical conditions, etc.  Fundies seem to free form so they may not use very much common sense about it.

• Love 3

The Bates family is much more interesting than the Duggars.  The kids are adorable, the adult kids actually have interests, and they don't seem so tied to strict rules.  What would Jim Bob do if he had a guitar playing country western singing son?  Throw him in the prayer closet?  And college seems to be rather expected of the Bates, even if it isn't the greatest school at least they have the ambition. I'd like to see one of those girls go to college for nursing or teaching.  It could happen in the Bates family.

• Love 1

True enuf, Riverblue...I like the Bates kids way more than the Duggars. I think Erin is absolutely beautiful. They seem to not be as tightly wound as the Duggars with their strict rules. Though their family rules are strict by most standards, they seem to nderstand that education and not isolating themselves from the world is encouraged,

Gil's affiliation with ATI and keeping pictures of racists on his wall is disconcerting, but if he somehow manages to overcome his ignorance...perhaps he can open his mind. If he decides ATI is detrimental to his kids, I'm sure he'd bolt as soon as he's had enough.

Gil remaining on the IBLP Board of Directors in the wake of the Gothard abuse scandal tells me all I need to know about his beliefs. He ain't going anywhere. The Bateseseseses may be prettier and seem more relaxed, but under Gil and Kelly's roof, you play by their (and Gothard's) rules. As I noted in an incorrect thread, even Lawson's music is Gothard-approved; he is still under Gil's "umbrella of authority." Lots of IBLP folk dabble in country and bluegrass, just as long as it glorifies God and is simple in nature. 

The only really nice thing I can say about them is that they didn't shun Erin after she publicly denounced Gothard. I don't think Mere and Pere Duggar would be so kind. 

• Love 5

From what I've seen of Ashley, I like her, but I think she's going to be absolutely miserable living in Tennessee. If you check out her Instagram, she has a very diverse group of friends and seems pretty independent. I can certainly understand why Nathan would be attracted to her, but that's going to be one hell of a lifestyle adjustment.

I wonder whether it's possible that some people who become involved with these folks in real life don't actually grasp the day-to-day facts of their lifestyle because it's so far off the norm that they don't even imagine it. Certainly people who watch them on tv generally don't get their minds around most of the facts -- for quite some time, in many cases, and ever, in many more -- and while I have a harder time seeing that with people who contemplate marrying in, I think it does happen. Did with Derick, for example, I guess. So maybe she's another.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 4

Gil remaining on the IBLP Board of Directors in the wake of the Gothard abuse scandal tells me all I need to know about his beliefs. He ain't going anywhere. The Bateseseseses may be prettier and seem more relaxed, but under Gil and Kelly's roof, you play by their (and Gothard's) rules. As I noted in an incorrect thread, even Lawson's music is Gothard-approved; he is still under Gil's "umbrella of authority." Lots of IBLP folk dabble in country and bluegrass, just as long as it glorifies God and is simple in nature. 

The only really nice thing I can say about them is that they didn't shun Erin after she publicly denounced Gothard. I don't think Mere and Pere Duggar would be so kind. 

I think there are three levels of things here that we outside observers tend to confuse.

There are fundies, and a lot of people take the Duggars and Bates to just straight up typify them and those beliefs. But they don't.

In the Bates' case, you have fundies who are also devoted members of a very messed-up cult, which puts an actual level of truly nutty belief and active dysfunction on top of fundamentalist beliefs. The Bateses are probably typical of the subset of fundamentalists who devote themselves to one of the patriarchal or quiverfull strains -- and while there seem to be a fairly hefty number of such fundie subgroups they don't typify fundies as a whole group. And then in the Duggars' case, you have the cult plus what I'm convinced is real personality disorder and personal dysfunction in JB and M. So they really typify only a very tiny number of families, I expect -- one where the basic beliefs are layered over with both cult beliefs and behaviors and a high degree of personal dysfunction. The idea that they're the ones who apparently become "role models" for leghumpers is awful.

• Love 11

I wonder whether it's possible that some people who become involved with these folks in real life don't actually grasp the day-to-day facts of their lifestyle because it's so far off the norm that they don't even imagine it. Certainly people who watch them on tv generally don't get their minds around most of the facts -- for quite some time, in many cases, and ever, in many more -- and while I have a harder time seeing that with people who contemplate marrying in, I think it does happen. Did with Derick, for example, I guess. So maybe she's another.

Yeah, we can't even pin down "fundies" really, though becca3891 has given it the old college try.  Basically whomever it is has to, at minimum, have the (closest appropriate) church creed handy in writing to keep referring to, in order to know.  It took me about 3 years to convince an Easter-Sunday Catholic friend that yes, fundies and in fact many generic Protestants are dead set against smoking ("are you sure?"), and that included the testament of a mutual friend whose father was a smoking Lutheran cleric.  IIRC it took somebody saying it about "born-agains" in an old black-and-white movie for my friend to believe it.

• Love 2

On the titus2 Maxwell's blog, Teri is singing the praises of someone who gave a grocery checker a bible track. Then, of course, there is a link showing where you can buy tracks! Maybe printed on JillR's hubby's printing press!

I'm late to the party, but thanks to y'all, I'm now obsessed with crazy Jill Rodrigues. I've been reading her blog and flat out started laughing (at work) because she posted something, giving marital advice, and then at the end there was a disclaimer from her husband/headship:

"(The articles written by Jill Rodrigues (my wife) are never intended to instruct men.  They are only to encourage her fellow sisters in Christ and if -per~chance- others read it and are encouraged, Amen.  ~Dave Rodrigues)"

I'm thinking about having my husband type up a disclaimer like that. I'll put it in my email signature, so whenever I send a male colleague at work a note, he knows he doesn't have to take me seriously. Because Jesus.

Jill is one heck of a fame whore, too. I'll bet she goes to sleep every night, praying that she'll become the wife of one of those rich mega-pastors, so she can be on teevee and become Tammy Faye 2.0.

Every picture I see of her, I can't help but think her Bible reads a little something like this: "and on the fourth day, the Lord laid it on her heart to buy all of the Wet n' Wild eyeliner in the entire state..."

Edited by egilsdottir
  • Love 17

I'm late to the party, but thanks to y'all, I'm now obsessed with crazy Jill Rodrigues. I've been reading her blog and flat out started laughing (at work) because she posted something, giving marital advice, and then at the end there was a disclaimer from her husband/headship:

"(The articles written by Jill Rodrigues (my wife) are never intended to instruct men.  They are only to encourage her fellow sisters in Christ and if -per~chance- others read it and are encouraged, Amen.  ~Dave Rodrigues)"

I'm thinking about having my husband type up a disclaimer like that. I'll put it in my email signature, so whenever I send a male colleague at work a note, he knows he doesn't have to take me seriously. Because Jesus.

Jill is one heck of a fame whore, too. I'll bet she goes to sleep every night, praying that she'll become the wife of one of those rich mega-pastors, so she can be on teevee and become Tammy Faye 2.0.

Every picture I see of her, I can't help but think her Bible reads a little something like this: "and on the fourth day, the Lord laid it on her heart to buy all of the Wet n' Wild eyeliner in the entire state..."

OMG - what a supreme jackass!! I think the scariest thing about a comment like that is that Jill is so far gone she doesn't even see how egotistical and condescending it is. I can't imagine having to live with someone who would do something like that.

• Love 7

Jill seems to be the "hanger-on" of the fundy world. Not really part of the elite like the Duggars or Bates, but desperate to be them. So she goes where they go and tries to inch her way in. I am sure she is desperate to set one of her older kids up with someone from either family.

It has been said before, but I really don't understand why the girls must wear long skirts, modest tops, etc., but spackling on make-up is all good with Jesus.

• Love 2

These things bother me a lot.  At least it doesn't sound as if the baby suffered because she was never independently alive.  Delivered at a pound and half, she never took even one breath on her own.   So I guess she never got a certificate of live birth, or maybe she did so she could get a death certificate and be buried.  But it's a bit murky and bothersome to me.  

Jill seems to be the "hanger-on" of the fundy world. Not really part of the elite like the Duggars or Bates, but desperate to be them. So she goes where they go and tries to inch her way in. I am sure she is desperate to set one of her older kids up with someone from either family.

It has been said before, but I really don't understand why the girls must wear long skirts, modest tops, etc., but spackling on make-up is all good with Jesus.

or strappy peeptoe platform hooker heels. or tops that cover everything but are so tight out can see the outline of belly buttons, and skirts to their feet, but so tight and clingy you can see the outline of their butt

• Love 3

Did anyone see the previews for 4/5 when Joy is featured? Suddenly, Sierra has been Joy's BFF for YEARS! Wow what a FU internets moment that was to me. Seems like they are reading the boards and we are seeing them do things that we don't "expect" since they are supposed to be chained to doing chores all day. 

• Love 3

Did anyone see the previews for 4/5 when Joy is featured? Suddenly, Sierra has been Joy's BFF for YEARS! Wow what a FU internets moment that was to me. Seems like they are reading the boards and we are seeing them do things that we don't "expect" since they are supposed to be chained to doing chores all day. 

It's just another, boring Sierra-planned baby shower.

http://www.tlc.com/tlcme/epic-baby-shower-inspiration-from-joy-duggar/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=countingontlc&sf23553718=1

• Love 1

Oh Lord, seriously? So the planning consists of what, dusting off folding chairs and dumping potato chips in plastic bowls? It's not like these people put in even the slightest amount of effort to create a tasteful affair.

• Love 1

Oh Lord, seriously? So the planning consists of what, dusting off folding chairs and dumping potato chips in plastic bowls? It's not like these people put in even the slightest amount of effort to create a tasteful affair.

Spray painting flamingos?  Or was that a different occasion?  It's so hard to keep them straight.

• Love 2

Spray painting flamingos?  Or was that a different occasion?  It's so hard to keep them straight.

The flamingos was baby shower #271 - about 30 showers ago. And I think they've figured out that storks bring babies, since then.

• Love 3
(edited)

http://blog.titus2.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/DSC_6419.jpg

It's Red Polo Shirt day at the Maxwell's! For some reason, this just makes me laugh and laugh and laugh! I can't stop! It's not like the sisters are 3 and 4, you know?

http://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=2489

JillR has her own ladies radio show!!! I didn't have the heart to listen to the broadcast, since her voice is too annoying for me to listen to. Perhaps she will inspire one of you!

Edited by louannems
  • Love 2
(edited)

Wow, up on ladders in ankle length skirts and crocs. Yep, that's totally safe. At least they don't have too far to fall.

There's a reason OSHA exists, Maxwells.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8

Wonder when this was filmed. The baby isn't due until June. Was the pee dry on the pregnancy test yet?

Whose baby? This party was for the wife of a bigwig at Tacos 4 Life. She apparently handles their social media (and bans people from the page). I'm not sure when she's due, but I thought I recalled seeing a picture from the shower of a very pregnant woman that I assumed to be her? 

Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know who else is pregnant in their  inner circle, but the Tacos 4 Life peeps are PISSED that they are being taken to task for famewhoring their business out on the Duggars' show. 

http://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=2489

JillR has her own ladies radio show!!! I didn't have the heart to listen to the broadcast, since her voice is too annoying for me to listen to. Perhaps she will inspire one of you!

Jill wants everyone to know that it's the anniversary of Amy's accident, and she manages to passive aggressively make sure her readers know how hard it is on Jill.  Oh, and Amy has had a rough year, too, but she's being a trooper so don't shed too many tears.  And not once, but twice, Jill has a treat for her devoted readers to commemorate this special day!  Hint:  No matter what the content, everything Jill writes is really all about her.

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY – That Amy Foster got in accident! (April 3, 2016)

Posted on April 3, 2016 by Rodrigues Family

Well, Folks, this is NOT an easy day.  All year, I have been saying to myself, “At least it was only 2 weeks ago she walked; it was only 4 months ago she walked; it was only 9 months ago she walked, etc.  But, now to say – It’s been a YEAR? 

NOOOOO……..my sorrowful heart cries!  However, life must go on, but this day has NOT been easy for any of us………..especially Amy.  As you have come to learn though, she is a trooper and she had me laughing on the phone today.

My treat to you all today is a poem that I wrote as a TRIBUTE to Amy’s life.  I hope you enjoy it typed out below.  You can also listen to me read this poem on a radio broadcast that I did on WVGV 89.7FM & 96.7FM. (Their website is – wvgv.com) I (Jill) have a ladies’ weekly broadcast on those 2 stations each week at 11:30 am on Saturdays and also on Sundays at 2pm.  Anyway, I devoted one whole broadcast in memory of Amy’s accident one year ago.  Enjoy listening  –

Then a disgusting 'poem' Jill wrote to capitalize on Amy.  The first half talks about Amy in the past tense, then in the middle: 

On April 3, 2015~

A HORRIBLE CAR ACCIDENT!

The last half of the poem is pretty disgusting.  Some excerpts:

Amy sat on her side the car,

Twisted body and broken neck...

She was tempted to slip away,...

Amy’s paralyzed from her mid-chest down.

From her body she longs to be free,...

Though crippled in her body,...

Also, another special treat is that you can TUNE IN at 8:15 tonight at………..http://www.blahblahblahfor a LIVESTREAM “Remembrance Service for Amy Foster” of what happened one year ago TODAY!!!! You’ll even get to hear from Amy.

Jill is truly a horrible person.  She really can't believe that her sister is actually alive, and that Amy's husband hasn't abandoned her.  The worst part?  There's a part of her that is relishing having Poor Crippled Amy around to blog about, and point out that Jill is still alive, fertile, and mobile.  Of course Jill's husband is also still around, but I suspect that Jill is positive that he'd leave if Jill were unable to fulfill her wifely duties in any form, thus her obvious shock and confusion that Amy's husband is still around.

• Love 10

Whose baby? This party was for the wife of a bigwig at Tacos 4 Life. She apparently handles their social media (and bans people from the page). I'm not sure when she's due, but I thought I recalled seeing a picture from the shower of a very pregnant woman that I assumed to be her? 

Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know who else is pregnant in their  inner circle, but the Tacos 4 Life peeps are PISSED that they are being taken to task for famewhoring their business out on the Duggars' show. 

The promo shows a Duggar friend, Justin, talking about his marriage to Kristen and the upcoming birth of their son Brecken, due June 1st.

Maybe this was filled last spring?

(edited)

Joy and Sierra filmed their shopping segments for the shower back in late January/early February. I guess they could have done a shower for them, but it seems kind of far out. I found this picture on Ashton Samuelson's public facebook (she's the wife of the owner). Kristin in on the left, and it looks like they were at a(nother?) shower for him very recently. If she's due in June, I really feel for her; girlfriend is already HUGE! 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=895663911003&set=a.529312796573.2041723.82200981&type=3&theater

At any rate, if this is Kristin's (first) shower depicted on the show, I wonder if the she will self-identify with Tacos 4 Life. Because the connection between the Samuelsons (owners) and this couple is rock solid. Or is she just going to be another "close friend?" 

Edited by Sew Sumi

Despite Gil's lamentable decorating choices, I'll always like them more than the Duggars. You can tell that several of their children currently at home are not going to go the Gothard route and they seem a-ok with that. Alyssa is clearly not following it (she only wears the gear when she's home out of respect for her parents) in her married life and neither is Erin. I would guess that if Nathan's wife has her way at all that they won't be following it either. Some of the other girls i.e. Carlin and Tori don't seem like they plan to go down the "Keep Sweet" route either. Time will tell but I think that this family is much more of a real family than the show ponies that are the Duggars. At this point I think that the Duggar children are too controlled and brainwashed to deviate from the path. It's extremely sad but nothing is stopping those grown ass people from saying enough and moving on. 

• Love 2

Nathan met Ashley on a Gothard-sponsored mission (that they claim the Bates boys set up). Duggars were also there. I wouldn't be so sure that Ashley is going to stray that far from the fold. I can't remember if she's worn jeans (I think so?), but she may well go the route of Whitney and become MORE conservative as she moves INTO the sphere of the Bateses. Chad and Erin have denounced Gothard, but they still are very, very conservative, and the Websters are only less so. John was proud to tell the world on his public Instagram that he'd voted for Cruz in the primary. And of course, MichaelBrandon are steeped in the kook-aid at Gothard HQ. 

Granted, it's much more movement than we've seen from the Duggars and more than we're likely to see from them for years to come. It'll be interesting to see if Benessa show up at Big Sandy later this month, or if Ben's Calvinist tutelage has taken precedence since the pregnancy and birth of Spooge. The entire clan was there last year, so to be honest, I don't expect that to change (save for Jerick, who can't be there). 

• Love 5
(edited)

I just did a major face palm over Jill's blog post. I love how she says "today has not been easy on any of us, especially Amy." Yeah, no shit, you dumb bitch. Amy's the one who's now a quadriplegic. I'd imagine the anniversary of her accident would be a crappy day for her. But hey, life goes on right?

Regarding Ashley, she's still very much a Fundie, but more Fundie lite, similar to Derick and Bin. I think her New York street smarts make her appear more liberal than she really is.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 10

I don't qualify either Derick or Ben as "fundie lite." Derick might have been at one time, but he has since downed buckets of kook-aid. Ben was raised Vision Forum, which looks more innocuous on the surface, but is just as evil as Gothardism in its undermining teachings. 

• Love 7

Jill did "last Friday for Fosters" updates on her blog.  The last one she said would be the last because Amy requested that they not be done.  So hoo haw she really pulled a fast one for the first year anniversary.  Somebody needs to slap some sense into that silly broad.  She is beyond terrible as a person, mother, sister, ….

• Love 6