Type keyword(s) to search

Dorinda Medley: Berkshires Chic

• Start Topic

So Dorinda was on WWHL (promoting her book among other things) and apparently she wasn't   fired from RHONY but put "on pause".    What wasn't said was if the pause was to sober up?  Anyway, she quarantined at Blue Stone Manor, got close with her housekeeper and wrote a book so she was thankful for the pause.  But I'm betting she's back next season.   Yay!!!  Bye Leah. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She along with a bunch of equally awful housewives are getting a spin-off on Peacock.

Thanks for sharing this!

I don't want any of these women back on the regular RH's shows, but they are entertaining to me, and I feel they could be good tv in some other format. Maybe this is it. I'll definately give it a try.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 5
On 8/11/2021 at 9:04 AM, Cosmocrush said:

So Dorinda was on WWHL (promoting her book among other things) and apparently she wasn't   fired from RHONY but put "on pause".    What wasn't said was if the pause was to sober up?  Anyway, she quarantined at Blue Stone Manor, got close with her housekeeper and wrote a book so she was thankful for the pause.  But I'm betting she's back next season.   Yay!!!  Bye Leah. 

So I know it isn't exactly the same and I'm not excusing Dorinda, she was indeed awful to Tinsley, but why wasn't Leah punished the same way for attacking Ramona? I'm not saying Ramona was innocent but Leah threw food in her face and many times berated her.

While it wasn't Dorinda's place to antagonize Tinsley, Ramona wasn't necessarily as awful to Leah as she has been to other cast-members. 

Maybe because Tinsley is a wallflower and Ramona isn't, but while Dorinda's firing was celebrated, Leah was put front and center of the series. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, charliesan said:

So I know it isn't exactly the same and I'm not excusing Dorinda, she was indeed awful to Tinsley, but why wasn't Leah punished the same way for attacking Ramona? I'm not saying Ramona was innocent but Leah threw food in her face and many times berated her.

While it wasn't Dorinda's place to antagonize Tinsley, Ramona wasn't necessarily as awful to Leah as she has been to other cast-members. 

Maybe because Tinsley is a wallflower and Ramona isn't, but while Dorinda's firing was celebrated, Leah was put front and center of the series. 

I also think Dorinda’s behavior towards Tinsley was a lot more produced than Leah’s towards Ramona. I think Leah is a more naturally awful person than Dorinda. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8

She looks good, but has the fakest smile in all those pictures.

And if you scroll down that Daily Mail article to read the comments, there was a lot of snark regarding her white spindly legs.

But as a woman of (60? 55? ish), she does look good.

Is she a good person?  That would be a no.  But does she look good?  Hate to say it, but yes.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

And if you scroll down that Daily Mail article to read the comments, there was a lot of snark regarding her white spindly legs.

Do people not wear panty hose anymore? I would be horrified to walk out with those flappy dry old lady legs accenting the rest of my lovely outfit. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Pantyhose are technically out of style, and it's considered extremely gauche to wear them.

But you know what?  I think legs look so much better in them, even young, toned legs.  They just give the outfit a more finished look.

Black sheer hose would look so nice with that dress she's wearing.

My sister gave me a hard time for wearing black opaque tights with a black sweater dress & boots that I wore for our mother's funeral.  In January.  Outside.  

Screw what's "in vs. out".

I’m so, so sorry about your mother.

I totally agree that hose complete and polish the look. Many, many scars, permanent bruises, weird white and red dots, and lots of sun damage cover my legs. They “don’t need to see that!” (Valerie Cherish/The Comeback)

Your outfit sounds lovely and elegant. And it was sooo cold!!!

I have a faux zebra print miniskirt, that I wear with a skinny, thin cotton, primary red, long-sleeved turtleneck, and opaque white tights, with black Chanel pumps. It would look so dumb without the tights.

Dorinda, Kelly Bensimon, and I all suffer from that gravity knee skin. We need hose!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Awww... Thank you Hoodooznoodooz 😁. I am wishing you had and continue to have happy festivities, and soon, a Happy New year. 

Dorinda looks different after her tune-up and I suppose she is happy with the results. At least she seems to have lucked out on picking out a body-shop worker and not left with divots or lumps , or lips like so many others do in this industry.

I’m not liking those latex boots she’s wearing and poses like she just climbed down off a horse. Is she normally bow legged?  At least they cover her hosieryless legs which is a good idea. 

See? I cant seem to stop with the snark as far as these people are concerned. Do I like the way I so freely snark-alot about those who deserve it? No. Who is this person I’ve become watching these meanies? 

My New Years resolution is to not let these shows draw me into feeling stressed about all their bad behavior, which I see,  even rubs off onto me. 

Anyhoo, hoodooz... Thank you for your Holiday Greeting, that was nice. I appreciate that. 🤗

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/26/2022 at 11:12 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

@SassyCat, @ZettaK, @Chalby: Happy holidays!!!! I love that you’re reading the forums these days, even though we have no new episodes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11567683/RHONY-alum-Dorinda-Medley-cuts-chic-figure-plaid-dress-latex-boots.htm

I think she has become a miserable beast, but I still love her wardrobe. Is that

I love the holidays because reruns are on, and I can read all the posts and comments, from the past, that I've missed. However, I do lose hours doing this.

• LOL 3
14 minutes ago, Chalby said:

I love the holidays because reruns are on, and I can read all the posts and comments, from the past, that I've missed. However, I do lose hours doing this.

Oh, my fricking goodness. Our town’s library provides a running total of how much money I saved by borrowing books and DVDs from the library, instead of purchasing.

If they gave me a running total of the hours I have let Bravo make me her/his/their b- - - - (what with my viewing, rewinding (because WHAT?!? She/he/they did not just [fill in the blank]), listening to Ronnie and Ben (and rewinding because I refuse to miss a single fraction of a second of their thoughts) and reading the WWCL Facebook page, I would (Rachel Zoe voice) literally die.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
17 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

(what with my viewing, rewinding (because WHAT?!? She/he/they did not just [fill in the blank])...

Too funny! Have you been secretly watching my viewing habits? The above quote is EVERYTHING to me because I rewound a scene from RHWSLC at least 3 times, to hear any nuances in what they're saying.

• LOL 4
32 minutes ago, Bluesky said:

The word pantyhose is outdated but women still wear tights with dresses.  The expensive ones are so sheer that you can’t tell you have them on.   Anyone who would call someone “gauche” is an asshole anyway so who cares what they think. 

https://www.whowhatwear.com/black-dress-with-tights-look/slide10

I can totally hear Lu telling me that I’m gauche for wearing hose. Lu, money couldn’t buy you class, so shut it.

• LOL 4

Reportedly, Dorinda got trashed at one of Luann's recent cabaret shows. She was heard screaming at staff (there is video to back up this claim) and was kicked out of the venue. She proceeded to scream at RHONY fans on the street who asked her for a photo.

• Mind Blown 5
On 2/19/2023 at 4:44 PM, LilaFowler said:

Reportedly, Dorinda got trashed at one of Luann's recent cabaret shows. She was heard screaming at staff (there is video to back up this claim) and was kicked out of the venue. She proceeded to scream at RHONY fans on the street who asked her for a photo.

I’m stunned, I tell you just so stunned this happened.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 7