Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E12: Remember

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

-- I didn't even think of, but yea....maybe they are the "Unfair Wolves".

Interesting, but I'm not sure. The incompetence of the Alexandrians on the run is really hard to fake. I'd expect the unfair wolves to be really hard core, and not just in their own minds.

I loved this episode. From Daryl swinging a dead possum around the congresswoman's office (and then ripping out its entrails on the front porch) to Glenn easily dodging the frat boy's punch, to Carol being just as suspicious as Daryl but in a more insidious way. I think they are right not to truly let their guard down. Carl was spot on too.

Michonne is kind of the down beat for me. Even if her gut is right about Alexandria, I think extreme caution is the right play. I don't love the direction they are taking her.

• Love 5

I like the fact that, thus far, there isn't a "bad guy", so much as a conflict between comfort and security, and what you need to survive to survive in the ZA versus what you need to survive in a community. Still, the idea that turning in your weapons is the fallback position in every new place seems shortsighted. Do the Alexandrians not know that the dead turn? No matter how closed off you keep your community, you cannot keep the people within from eventually posing a threat. It's part of why, showers or no, I'd opt to sleep alone.

I meant that when newcomers arrive, everyone makes them give up their guns But after they proved themselves, they got their guns back: at the prison, hell even at Woodbury.

I think the conflict between security/comfort or what you need to survive is interesting; I also wonder if the show is going to "gaslight" our group (or we the viewers)

There may be a point where we don't know if we are seeing real evidence of something suspicious---or just the PTSD of broken down people.

• Love 7

-- I didn't even think of, but yea....maybe they are the "Unfair Wolves".

Interesting, but I'm not sure. The incompetence of the Alexandrians on the run is really hard to fake. I'd expect the unfair wolves to be really hard core, and not just in their own minds.

I was just thinking that 'I was in ROTC rich kid' is just as unlikely to have survived this long as 'I'd like to join the junior league' Carol.  So if one if fake its possible the other is.  Although I really think ROTC rich kid is incompetent and not faking.

• Love 1

There may be a point where we don't know if we are seeing real evidence of something suspicious---or just the PTSD of broken down people.

I'm not sure there's any way to do that, not realistically anyway.  Because one of the lessons this group has had to learn over and over is that there's no such thing as too much suspicion, that it's better to be safe now and sorry later, that even if you guessed wrong, you were right to react in a way that was likely to assure your survival.   Everyone is potentially a threat, even if they aren't.  Which is why Carol told Rick at the end of the episode last week, even when he was wrong, he was right.  So I don't know how the show could create situations where there really is no threat and it's just irrational paranoia.  There is no irrational paranoia.  There's only safe and not safe.

• Love 7
(edited)

Aaron and Eric know what's up. Somebody needs to get drunk with them and see what information they can extract. But most of the group these days have no alcohol tolerance. I nominate Abraham.

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I didn't mean the current Alexandrians, but the ones they exiled. Deanna never said why exactly. Maybe they were too rough around the edges. But then again, if those three were as bad as what we saw in Noah's neighborhood, I doubt that town of chumps could have evicted them.

What was up with the very beginning of the episode where  Carl saw the reflection of a woman in the window, that then disappeared?

I think that was Enid, lurking around outside the walls.

Didnt the fratty boys say they've expanded their runs 55 miles? If those idiots can swan around 55 miles away from the safe zone, I have no doubt unfair wolves can go even further!

Unfair Wolves know no bounds!

• Love 3

What was up with the very beginning of the episode where Carl saw the reflection of a woman in the window, that then disappeared?

I thought that was Enid in a house outside the gate, but I'm not positive.

• Love 1

What was up with the very beginning of the episode where  Carl saw the reflection of a woman in the window, that then disappeared? 

I think it was Enid.  She leaves the compound, apparently on a regular basis and was probably out doing whatever she does when CDB rolled up.  My guess is she actually stumbled on them when thy stopped earlier, saw Rick plant the gun and followed them back, watching what happened when they arrived at the gate.  

With Daryl clearly not being down with this place, I wonder if he won't end up living in one of those houses right outside the gate.

• Love 1
(edited)

A few thoughts on Alexandria. Things that should have been said or duly noted.

Madame Congresswoman, Frank Underwood sent you an email: Dear Congresswoman you should have read the Iliad and should know when you let the pretty horse through the gates. At some point some strange shit will crawl out of it and fuck you up at the most inopportune time.

Training Day? Training Day? Do we look like fucking Ethan Hawke clones. Best check yourself Motherfucker.

Note to Alexandria doctor. Be prepared to surgically remove Daryl’s foot from someone's ass. 

Be careful of any woman still alive this deep into the ZA. Who claims that she, “has always depended on the kindness of strangers .”

Carl you should know that a BSC woman or girl is a BSC woman or girl. It does not matter if they like you, love you or hate you. The results are all the same. You will find yourself in a truly bizarre WTF situation cursing yourself more than the BSC woman or girl right in front of you. See Lizzie.

Edited by Watcher0363
  • Love 6

I am not convinced Deanne is buying Carol's granny act. It would of been a bad idea to call her out on it. Time will tell.

Carol's twinset and Deanna's smiling "thanks for punching my son in the face."  I think they're both running a long con.

Deanna's a politician-slash-cardshark.  It makes me sad that Carol's acting skills probably come from being an abuse victim.  But anyway, I'm pretty excited about these two in a faceoff.  I can't wait to see which woman calls the other's bluff.

• Love 23
(edited)

I'm not sure there's any way to do that, not realistically anyway.  Because one of the lessons this group has had to learn over and over is that there's no such thing as too much suspicion, that it's better to be safe now and sorry later, that even if you guessed wrong, you were right to react in a way that was likely to assure your survival.   Everyone is potentially a threat, even if they aren't.  Which is why Carol told Rick at the end of the episode last week, even when he was wrong, he was right.  So I don't know how the show could create situations where there really is no threat and it's just irrational paranoia.  There is no irrational paranoia.  There's only safe and not safe.

And that's the thing with the end of this episode.  Rick's threat to take this place for them is how every scenario ends.  Either the people of Alexandria have the capability to survive and Rick's group takes over because they demonstrate they are more capable and take a leadership position that others eventually follow their lead. Or they are up to nefarious things and Rick's group takes them out.  Or they aren't capable of surviving and the presence of Rick's group doesn't change the inevitable.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1

I was surprised Rick didn't yell at Coral when they met up at the house where Rick's gun was.

LMAO here.  I was trying to figure out who the hell Coral is, then realized - that is EXACTLY how Rick pronounces Carl's name.  

Yeah, I didn't see FPP this ep at all, and while we saw him in the last ep, he didn't have a single speaking line.  Maybe the actor has laryngitis or something.  

On Talking Dead, Chris kept mentioning an easter egg we may have missed, but then I don't think they ever covered it.  Did I just miss it somehow?

After last week's ep, we were trying to figure out what the J was for - turns out the Claimed Gang leader's name was Joe.  Is that where we think he got it?  And good call, whoever it was, that's so we'll know it's Rick's when it turns up again.

And finally...what about Morgan?  Do we think he found a way to follow the gang to Alexandria?

• Love 5

I thought this was a very interesting episode. Deanna seemed too nice and welcoming to me and too many ready explanations. I also think she sees through Carol's 'junior league' act. Obviously, Carol's group was well armed and lived a rough life, and this woman comes in talking about the 'junior league'. Daryl's not my favorite but I feel sorry for him here. He won't fit in and they will probably give him some lame job like cutting the grass.

I can understand them having water and possibly electricity, but if they have a fully functional hospital etc. that would take a lot of work. If they haven't done much beyond basic supply runs, how would they get hospital equipment? They didn't mention it here, but talked about having an amazing doctor in the last episode.

Rick looked more like himself without the beard, but I was so glad to hear him say "We can take the place from them" if need be. Our Rick is not going to go soft. Not sure I understand why Michonne is so trusting.

I also thought Deanna was bullshitting them when she was on Glen's side over the dispute with her dumb son. I don't know why yet, but I think she is very good at manipulating people. I don't think she is another governor or Terminus person, but something is just off in this fairy tale world.

• Love 6

Kikismom, I think u nailed it about the videotapes!!!

Deanna is sitting with the camera over her shoulder until the end, she gets up and goes to the corner window so now she and her movements are visible on the tape. That's when she raises her wrist and looks and says It's 3:37, you'll need to make a decision. Now seriously that exact time is unnecessary; but then Rick sets his watch. She wanted to see if she could push his buttons and he responded.

No, I didn't explain clearly I guess. I know it's a dangerous world. Of course people will be careful. I mean could this place be fucking with their heads; I do think a few things that have already happened are to "game" the group (just like Carol is gaming them) and it will be hard to tell if somethings people say or do is genuine or part of a con game. I didn't mean there are no threats; but more that

certain threats ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM MAYBE?

The guy on TTD gave it away...the gun is not only gone, but the place he hid it was suddenly a convention of walkers...including one hidden under a blanket. How did that happen when Rick walked through there the day before? A blanket wearing walker just came by with his friends that morning and it tripped and fell?

Don't you think that the threat of the walkers attacking Rick and Carl wasn't the real threat, or at least the bigger threat suggested by that strange occurence?

• Love 5

I thought that moment with Carol being all awkward with the gun was odd and then realized she was putting on a show to look like someone who doesn't really know how to handle a weapon.  The meek character she's playing so they don't know how dangerous she really is is brilliant.  Plus, it was clever to request a job that put her in contact with lots of people which puts her in a position to gather intel without drawing attention to herself.  

I can understand Alexandria having a rule that new people can't carry weapons inside the community until there's been a probationary period but a general no weapon rule for everyone is a horrible idea.  Also, they should really have everyone doing some sort of fight training since they are so sheltered so that they will have the skills to fight if they get invaded.  They trust their wall too much.  They should be preparing just in case it's breached.  A group of organized ruthless humans could and send a ton of zombies through.  They don't seem to be watching their perimeter, and no one seems to be guarding the wall.

I'm on the fence about what Rick said at the end.  If these people don't have the skills to protect themselves, than he should teach them.  If he tries a violent take over he could end up destroying the place so one one could use it.  I'm hoping Rick is planning to use guile to take over and not violence to preserve resources.

I'm wondering if the people who are exiled were murdered.  It's also possible they are Enid's family and that's why she's sneaking out possibly to feed them.

I'm so happy Rick's beard is gone.  I liked Michonne smiling at seeing his face clean shaven for the first time.  My inner shipper was hoping the death of the beard could lead to something happening between them, but I doubt it.  Outside Michonne and Rick were this unit, but Alexandria is changing that.   She wants to take a leap of faith, and Rick's paranoia won't let him follow her.  I feel like I get both their sides because hope and caution are both needed to survive but a serious fracture between them could happen.  I don't want that.  They are such a great team even if it never goes romantic like I'm hoping.

• Love 6

Rick, "Sasha."  Sasha shoots zombie in the head = excellent.

But I wondered why they'd waste ammunition.  The walker was beyond the fence.

So, do we think Enid took Rick's gun?

I hope so.  It's far less sinister than the alternative.

I don't really get why neither Darryl or Abraham were involved with Capt Frat Boy Aiden and his run of ineptitude. Hell, even Father Peepants knows you can't just tie up a walker and "teach it a lesson". Morons. These people are so out of their league, survival-skills-wise compared to Rick's crew. But Rick was right, if they all turn out to be weak Rick and Michonne will become the Ricktatorship. Diane doesn't stand a chance, even with her 'ability to read people'.

Daryl and Abraham are twenty years older than Glenn/Tara/Noah.  Maybe Aiden erroneously dismissed Daryl and Abraham as "old".

More likely:  Daryl and Abraham are obviously hard asses.  Daryl is still stalking around with his crossbow and opossum guts, glaring at everyone, and Abraham is menacing looking with camouflage.  Aiden would know he couldn't handle these guys.  When he looked at the other three, he saw a teenager (Noah), a girl (Tara), and a small meek looking dude (Glenn).    I'm glad Daryl wasn't with, Glenn wouldn't have been allowed to have his moment.

• Love 12
(edited)

Not sure I understand why Michonne is so trusting.

That's the only thing I've been having a hard time with during this part of the season.  I don't understand why Michonne has this overwhelming need to settle down.  She seemed like she was fine as long as she was with people (Carl and Rick, mainly); but the overwhelming need for a place is something that I don't understand where its coming from with her.  It bugs me in a way it doesn't with Glenn and others.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 5

With Daryl clearly not being down with this place, I wonder if he won't end up living in one of those houses right outside the gate.

Personally, I would rather have the cute little arts-n-crafts number outside the gates than those awful planned

community subdivision  barns.

• Love 8

I also thought Deanna was bullshitting them when she was on Glen's side over the dispute with her dumb son. I don't know why yet, but I think she is very good at manipulating people. I don't think she is another governor or Terminus person, but something is just off in this fairy tale world.

Maybe she can't keep her own son in line, and she needs someone else to come along and do it.

• Love 3
(edited)

Being on the outside gave Daryl value and purpose. He knew how to track, to hunt, to shoot with a bow, and was obviously as badass as they come. When Merle was left behind...and then killed....he found his purpose by protecting and serving the group...especially at the prison. Although the group does respect him, I don't think he has enough social confidence in himself to believe they will want him if he doesn't serve a valuable service anymore -- and this is questionable in a seemingly safe community.

Edited by English Teacher
  • Love 12

LMAO here.  I was trying to figure out who the hell Coral is, then realized - that is EXACTLY how Rick pronounces Carl's name.  

Yeah, I didn't see FPP this ep at all, and while we saw him in the last ep, he didn't have a single speaking line.  Maybe the actor has laryngitis or something.  

On Talking Dead, Chris kept mentioning an easter egg we may have missed, but then I don't think they ever covered it.  Did I just miss it somehow?

I waited; never saw it. Anyone who did, please jump in and tell the rest of us!

On re-watch I noticed Rick glancing a the steeple during the interview with Deanna. Foreshadowing? Who would the sniper be?

Charles Whitman?

• Love 6

No, I didn't explain clearly I guess. I know it's a dangerous world. Of course people will be careful. I mean could this place be fucking with their heads; I do think a few things that have already happened are to "game" the group (just like Carol is gaming them) and it will be hard to tell if somethings people say or do is genuine or part of a con game. I didn't mean there are no threats; but more that

certain threats ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM MAYBE?

The guy on TTD gave it away...the gun is not only gone, but the place he hid it was suddenly a convention of walkers...including one hidden under a blanket. How did that happen when Rick walked through there the day before? A blanket wearing walker just came by with his friends that morning and it tripped and fell?

Don't you think that the threat of the walkers attacking Rick and Carl wasn't the real threat, or at least the bigger threat suggested by that strange occurence?

I don't think it matters if the threat is real or not, or if the threat is staged for some nefarious reason.  I think that the only way to survive in the ZA is to assume danger and to react accordingly.  It means, of course, that there is no way to know if there really was a threat because you can't prove a negative, you can only operate according to the simplest rules possible, react to what is in front of you, be suspicious of every situation and every person and be prepared to take action.  

I just don't see how the show can depict characters suffering from PTSD unless it can eliminate the ZA and all the consequences.   You can't be suffering from PTSD until there's a "post", an after the trauma situation.  Alexandria may have some security, the walls, but it's still in the ZA, the traumatic events are not over. 

• Love 4

I think that Michonne isn't going soft. I think that she truly loves Rick and Carl. They've been through a lot together and she wants to be able to actually enjoy some time with them. I also think Rick is going to hook up with hairdresser (Jessie?) even tho she's married for now. Then, Michonne may start closing off and just be a badass again. Just random thoughts. I'm glad this show has peaked my interest again and made me actually think something other than, "what happened to my show", lol. I haven't enjoyed it this much since Terminus and the church after.

• Love 4

I agree. A guest on TTD (an actor from Veep) referred to Carol playing possum. I hope it's not foreshadowing with the actual possum being caught and gutted.

But "playing possum" actually means playing dead, so I think it's not related. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I think that Michonne isn't going soft. I think that she truly loves Rick and Carl. They've been through a lot together and she wants to be able to actually enjoy some time with them. I also think Rick is going to hook up with hairdresser (Jessie?) even tho she's married for now. Then, Michonne may start closing off and just be a badass again.

I don't think Michonne is going soft; but there is an undercurrent of desperation with Michonne about settling down.  I don't understand why.   Her worry about not being assigned a job in her nighttime talk with Rick.  She was clearly trying to give the right answers in her taped interview so they'd be allowed to stay and you don't need to be a poker player to know it.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 3

Daryl annoyed the hell out of me this episode too. Dude, the world is over. It's not about classes anymore. If you can get a hot meal and some of the filth off your skin before it turns to infected sores, take it!

They'd better watch out.  Soon Daryl may go on a tirade about ponies and frozen yogurt, then pee in the dining room.

• Love 11
(edited)

I didn't even think of, but yea....maybe they are the "Unfair Wolves".

But the sign about wolves was in Richmond. 100 miles away.

I'm still wondering why the wolves would be 100 miles away in Richmond and be a threat in Alexandria?

One small detail I noticed.  It can't be a coincidence that the comic book Carl found in the attic that belonged to Enid was titled: "Wolf Fight!"

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 10
(edited)

So, upon Remembering this episode........

All these new groups/communities deserve to be killed just because of the extreme stupidity of capturing/keeping live walkers.  G/T/N should have made Aidan and other dude "disappear".  Don't care how 'insulated' these groups seem to be, how can trapping/keeping live walkers ever seem like a useful thing to do!?  Ugh.

As much as I love everyone being and staying badasses, at the same time you have to feel just extreme pity to see them come upon a place like this and be just as uptight and ready for trouble as they were out on the road/run.  And can't begin to describe how much I love it that Carol is really overplaying the "aw shucks, I'm so humbly & awkwardly sweet" misrepresentation of her true self.  Nobody - maybe other than Aaron - will see it coming when she pulls the shocking reveal.

I guess I got it from watching the show, but I can't help but feel like what we've been shown of Alexandria is really a "pretty face on an ugly soul".  Like how the 'new' girl was so silent and sullen when Carl was introduced to the other two kids.  Just seem to be getting a sort of 'rapey'-like feeling.  As in, they do things to her (even if not sexually), and have ways of keeping her silent.  Same for the lady who's taken a shine to Rick.  The husband, even with just the very short 'introduction', gives off some pretty "Ed-like" vibes.

As far as the Congresswoman Deanna; hello Sheriff Dawn's mother.  As long as you leave me alone and follow my orders, its all good.  :D

How is it they have running water/electricity?  I get they are as well off as can be in this new world, but still, seems a bit too much.

Can't believe I didn't recognize Alexandra Breckenridge; must have been the blonde hair (instead of red).  I remember her name because I thought she was amazingly hot and sexy in her role on American Horror Story; Murder House.  (again, yes, I'm 12)

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 2

I'd forgotten how good-looking Andrew Lincoln is under that hobo beard.

I love Carol. She's basically a sleeper agent at this point. I hope that for the next few weeks we see her quietly making "friends" and collecting information. When shit inevitably gets real, Badass Carol will claw her way out of Cardigan Carol and it will be on.

There is just no way that Carl can be one of "the video game playing - I hope I don't get in trouble with my Dad" type of kids. Eventually, Carl and that creepy girl will live on the ashes of the old world these people are holding on to.

I loved Glenn in his confrontation with Aiden. He was trying so hard to hold himself back. It was nice to see Glenn so self-possessed. He knew he could murder this man and he held back, until the idiot took a swing. But even then, Glenn just knocked Aiden on his ass, making it clear that he didn't even consider it a fight. Loved it. I also loved how all the crew came out and were ready to throw down, without even knowing what was going on.

• Love 19
(edited)

Not sure I understand why Michonne is so trusting.

I don't think Michonne is just blindly trusting anyone. Her nights were restless just as Rick's were. And though she told him she was ready to make Alexandria work, her silence when he asked why she was restless spoke volumes. Also, though she said she has a good feeling about the place, she also said she hoped her feeling was right and there was an expression of worry on her face after she said it. I think like Glenn, she felt like they'd been out there too long that they desperately needed a reprieve. Otherwise none of them would survive much longer. I think she really wants this new place to work but there is also a part of her that worries that things could go badly there.

Yeah I wondered about this scene too. Also, didn't she tell the son and his friend to come back to her house. Wonder what they discussed. Edited by Enero
  • Love 10

So much to say....

Carol - "I miss that stupid and wonderful man Ed everyday." *sideeye? The hell? Honestly, I think Carol was playing Deanna, which was confirmed to me at the end of the episode, with her saying that if they got too comfortable, they would get weak, and that was not good. It's like she's playing a role to appease Deanna and the others.

Rick....*nice shower scene, Mr. Lincoln....mmmmm...ahem* He shaved and cut his hair!!! You know what - I like his hair longer, and prefer trimmed beard Rick. But still - big statement for him. However, loved at the very end, he walks down the steps in his cop uniform, yet with his previous words on replay "People only want to take from you, use you...." Perfect. Also his "we'll take over the place. Damn, Rick!"

Glenn - god I love you and yes, those others are the idiots. Nicely done. That little leader-son of the scouting group - yeah, shades of Terminus and Woodbury. Immediately, always be wary of those assholes.

Carl being awesome and saying "I don't want us to get weak." Good man.

Daryl refusing to integrate - interesting. I thought his disgust at Cop!Rick was because of his previous pre-Walker life and frequent encounters with the law. He respects and admires Rick, thinks of his as a brother, but cops are not ones he likes. I liked that.

Who took Rick's gun?? Hmm.....

Michonne as Cop - hell yeah! But I fear she is too trusting now too....I sense bad things. Because --> Trust No One.

• Love 7

I'm rewatching already.  :D  

OK, so when the ZA happened Deanna and family were heading home to Ohio but the military told them about the gated, off-the-grid community.  Military said they'd be there soon but never arrived. 

Questions:

Was she the only member of congress or VIP that was told about Alexandria?  Shouldn't the place be crawling with senators and other important people not high enough to have clearance for the end of the world bunkers?

Where are the people that lived there prior to the ZA?  Why leave an off-the-grid haven when the ZA happens?  The houses are furnished so they must have been occupied.

The book Carl finds in the attic that belongs to Enid, the back of it had "Wolves" something???  Anyone catch what the rest said?

"I just don't see how the show can depict characters suffering from PTSD unless it can eliminate the ZA and all the consequences. You can't be suffering from PTSD until there's a "post", an after the trauma situation. Alexandria may have some security, the walls, but it's still in the ZA, the traumatic events are not over. "

I understand your point. While it may not be the perfect textbook definition of PTSD, they are at least in a quieter situation with time to actually reflect. Being interviewed and such is making them think about themselves. I brought up the PTSD specifically because of Carl talking about killing his mom and being overwhelmed by the other kids. no, the trauma isn't exactly over. Specific traumatizing events, though, have stuck with them. They've shown them thinking about it, etc. you can have a specific event that sets off a change inside. Perhaps one that sends you into a coping state to survive subsequent events. So no, the apocalypse isn't over but I think it's ok to apply the term, at least loosely, to them in this quieter time. They haven't had time to really grieve or heal but they are having and will have more time to do so. At least a couple episodes., lol. Sasha also is experiencing....we'll call it just what? Just trauma? It's really changing her. Perhaps as my husband says, she's just kind of demented with grief. I think we get the gist of PTSD references and I think it's ok to use. It may not be clinically correct but then, zombies aren't real either.

• Love 6

Had a bedtime emergency during the first run, so I missed half of it. Decided not to post until the rewatch.

Nice job on Carol's Obfuscating Stupidity/Timidity. I hope to god she doesn't really miss Ed every day.

Interesting touch with all the empty picture frames in the entry of the house.

I said it once and I'll say it again, Rick with no beard and no shirt gets me all tingly on the inside.

Haircuts were never going away, Jessie? I don't think CDB agrees with you on that.

I had to shovel my driveway three times today, so the lack of heavy coats and snow is making me jealous.

Maggie sniffing the sheets in the background made me smile.

I know that Rick/Michonne probably won't happen, but damn do I want it to.

Michonne brought her katana to her interview. Daryl has the crossbow and the possum. Carl has the hat. Priceless.

I hope we get to see Carol hose Daryl down in bed. Not even for the fanservice reason. Just because it would be funny as hell.

Aiden had ROTC training? Well, Glenn made shanks out of walker bones and escaped Atlanta by means of a guts poncho.

What happened to the gun? Did Enid take it?

I love watching Rick and Carl kill walkers. Just because you're living in a zombie-infested wasteland doesn't mean you get to skimp on family bonding time.

Tree walker looks almost exactly like the one that got Dale.

Aiden, I think Father Gabriel and Eugene would do better on a run than you.

Good on Glenn for punching him and good on the rest of Camp Dinner Bell for backing him up.

I approve of Deanna for now.

This episode was interesting to me. I completely understand why some of the group are more suspicious and some are more hopeful. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.

I kind of hope we get to see some more of Maggie, Abraham, Rosita, Sasha, Eugene, and Gabriel next week.

• Love 7

I'm not sure what he meant by "Easter egg". Is that like a red herring?

I too wonder if Jessie's husband is abusive toward her?  Carol won't like that.

Oooooo, I like that. Now, I want Carol to do him in, instead of Rick.

• Love 5