Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Reunion Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

Brandi acts 12.  I'd put Rinna firmly at 13.  Star Jones is a nutter but c'mon Lisa, is that the best you had?  If this is the type of smoking gun email or text Kim is going to expose Lisa with, I'll be sorely disappointed.  Something tells me we're all going to be anyway.

rinna-star-jones1.jpg

image.jpg

• Love 6

Well, in preparation for the next episode, I will buy a big old bottle of wine and drink every time I hear the word "sobriety" from any of the ho's.  I think my snack of choice will be Dorito chips and this great new dip I've discovered that consists of sour cream, japelenos, and cheese.  OMG, it is soooo good!!  Followed by a big gulp of pepto because my belly's gonna hurt after that combo.

We must suffer for our art appreciation!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 8

I was just thinking....if Rinna really brings the crazy at the reunion, that may be the best way to get Brandi off the show. 

Andy just needs just one head case and I doubt he cares who it is.

• Love 5

I'm calling the winner of best Reunion shoes: Yolanda

Speaking of Reunion shoes, Kyle & Lisa Rinna look to have the exact same shoe, same color. LVP has the same shoe, different color (metallic pink, of course). *Edited*: they're actually mauve.

All the HWs, save Brandi & Eileen, are sporting the classic pump. Yolanda's are clear except for an interesting toe box and heel. Kim's are basic black. Kyle and LisaR's are metallic silver.

Eileen's are a silver strappy sandal with a slightly heavy heel (a slimmer heel would have been spot-on).

Ugliest Reunion shoe and dress: Brandi. A nude ultra chunky, ultra high heel so she can tower over everyone and be seen. She's seen alright, and makes a bad impression. The ultra tight nude dress outlines her slim stomach, which I don't want to see on anyone, chunky or slim. And it cuts into her bustline and literally cuts them in half. I'll give her props for her hair. She should stop wearing extensions altogether. This is a huge improvement.

Best dressed: Lisa Rinna. Very classy. And I like her 20 year old haircut. It works for her; it's iconic.

1st Runner Up: Kyle. She has found the right dress length and it suits her. I like the red on her. She looks like a lady. I like her hair and her lipstick.

Honorable Mention: Eileen Davidson. Although the strapless dress isn't super flattering for her bustline, it's not entirely a fail for me. The bodice fit and the length are well done. Her hair is very pretty.

Kim: Her dress is just meh. Fine for a ladies luncheon, I guess. Her hair looks nice as per usual for me.

Lisa Vanderpump: I've seen worse. But bc I like her so much I'll just give her a pass. Mwah!!

I thought last year Joyce let it slip that the producers gave them a choice of outfits to wear.  We have seen Lisa R wear Yolanda's Holland/pumpkin dress from last year's reunion.  And someone noted that Kyle was wearing something that Lisa R wore.  So Bravo must own a wardrobe that the HWs borrow from. Lisa V seems to always get the lacy tablecloths.  Brandi the pushup yucky dresses.  Kyle for once I think looks great.  

Brandi's hair actually looks great.  She should steal Eileen's 'do for good.   As for longstanding hairdos, Kyle, Lisa V, and Kim and have had the same hairdo for years.  Only Yo and Eileen have switched it up.  And their hair looks the best.

As for their clothes. Never wear a strapless dress when you will be sitting the entire time, not flattering.  Rinna and Yolanda made excellent choices.  Kyle, what were you thinking?  Your dress is boring and does nothing for you.  The color is an odd shade of red, too.  

Rinna doesn't have an eating disorder, she just eats very little to maintain her thin body like most of Hollywood.  Not a big deal.  Kim keeps telling her to eat something because when they eat together it is probably obvious Rinna is very regimented and does not cheat at all.  It must be obnoxious to witness at every frickin' meal. 

As for the rest of it?  I can't wait!!!  Rumble.  I have my snacks all planned.  I am going to eat carbs for this one.  

Lisa admitted on WWHL that she watches every bite that goes into her mouth.  There have been rumors for years that she has an eating disorder and even that her husband "caught" her disorder at one point.  Just because she watches what she eats doesn't mean that she doesn't also have a problem.  You can see the outline of her chest plate in some of the photos posted above.  She is very very thin.  

Frankly, I think the women talk a lot about menopause off camera, and I think that is why Brandi has been bringing it up this year.  My friends and I are that age and we do tend to talk about it.  Brandi is so shallow and probably is bored at their lunches when they are not filming that she has nothing in common with any of them.  She probably said it once, got a reaction from the producers and now has latched onto it.

I am sick of hearing about the tampon string.  Brandi has plenty of foibles.  Getting drunk one night and not knowing her tampon string was hanging out is hardly the worst thing she has done.  She didn't purposefully show it, and she didn't even know it was out.  Her friends didn't pull down her under slip.  Being fall down drunk is a problem.  Kyle took the high road on it, no need to go there now.

Lisa R owning her craziness isn't ok if she is sending threatening texts.  She definitely needs to come back next season.  They are going to have a heyday with her.  I wonder if we are going to see the dust up between her and Kim at Adrienne's party or if Bravo edited it out.

• Love 3

So Kim tells Lisa Rinna that she (Kim) is pickier about the acting roles she chooses.

I hope that elicits a big LOL from everyone present, because I doubt anyone is knocking on Kim's door.  Let's see - there was a small part in Revenge in 2014, and other than HW stuff, "Race to Witch Mountain" in 2009 and "Black Snake Moan" (whatever that was) in 2006.

Even Kyle has had more acting roles, which must frost Kim to no end. 

Seriously, why would anyone hire her?  All they have to do is look at her RHOBH behavior and they know they're getting a problem.

• Love 6

I was just thinking....if Rinna really brings the crazy at the reunion, that may be the best way to get Brandi off the show. 

Andy just needs just one head case and I doubt he cares who it is.

I think he wants as many as he can get.  The problem in NJ is with Theresa in jail, it is pretty dull since she was the "star" hot head.  

• Love 3

Lisa V seems to always get the lacy tablecloths.  Brandi the pushup yucky dresses.  Kyle for once I think looks great.  

I'm surprised there wasn't more lace.  Eileen and Brandi both looked good in lace this season.

Rinna's dress for the win, Could've been a wee bit shorter.  Eileen's is my least favorite next to LisaV's.  I thought Eileen's would look better if she were standing, sadly, it does not.  Maybe if her hair was up. Or something.  The hanging hair and hanging boobs just drag the whole look down.  I do like the little flounce at the bottom of Brandi's dress.  The length hits her at the exact right spot. 

CAebnGrUgAIq0UH.jpg

• Love 2

Lisa admitted on WWHL that she watches every bite that goes into her mouth.  There have been rumors for years that she has an eating disorder and even that her husband "caught" her disorder at one point.  Just because she watches what she eats doesn't mean that she doesn't also have a problem.  You can see the outline of her chest plate in some of the photos posted above.  She is very very thin.  

Lisa R owning her craziness isn't ok if she is sending threatening texts.  She definitely needs to come back next season.  They are going to have a heyday with her.  I wonder if we are going to see the dust up between her and Kim at Adrienne's party or if Bravo edited it out.

Lisa Rinna has always been tiny. I don't know if it's been to this extent, but I can say with fair recall that she has been within 10 lbs of this weight over the 20 years she's been on tv. In order for her to remain this small she would have to have a restrictive diet and it's obvious she works out hard. I do think she's too thin, but I don't have an issue with it really. It'sthe lifestyle choice she's making. The only thing that does concern me is how it translates to her daughters. HH looks too thin to me as well, but it's on him. The emaciated look has become a "thing" for men over the last 5 or 6 years, so maybe that's what he's going for.

I fully believe that "crazy" is not schtick for LisaR, but it's her reality. The thing with LisaR is she's not one note about it and that's what will make it tolerable. She's also someone who is likeable and winsome, unlike Kim Richards. If LisaR plays it right she will have more fans than haters. I think she can do it.

If there's a dust up on the season finale between Kim and LisaR, why do you think they would edit it out?

• Love 3

So Kim tells Lisa Rinna that she (Kim) is pickier about the acting roles she chooses.

I hope that elicits a big LOL from everyone present, because I doubt anyone is knocking on Kim's door.  Let's see - there was a small part in Revenge in 2014, and other than HW stuff, "Race to Witch Mountain" in 2009 and "Black Snake Moan" (whatever that was) in 2006.

Even Kyle has had more acting roles, which must frost Kim to no end. 

Seriously, why would anyone hire her?  All they have to do is look at her RHOBH behavior and they know they're getting a problem.

I was looking at Kim's IMDB page & it still lists that Hawaii guy as her boyfriend. It also says he is "instrumental " in her comeback career. What comeback career?

• Love 6

I think whenever you have to be on any version of a "whatever happened to?" type of program, you know your career is shot KIM!   When it showed her doing one of those "fan appreciation" shows, it was just sad.   I think it just shows that she hasn't grown since her "glory" days.  A B list, at best, child star.   You don't see her, like some of the other women, doing charity causes, or anything unless it involves promo for RHOBH, or something her sister Kathy has going on.   She's just a sad creature and unless she makes some serious changes, she will forever remain in the past.

• Love 5

Regarding the Hamlin/Rinna weight discussion...Harry is a working actor with recent shows under his belt.  Many times they are required to gain or lose weight for certain roles.  I have to give him a pass on his appearance until we have proiof otherwise.  Lisa is one of those gals who understands that Hollywood wants actresses to be thin.  Remember the camera adds 10 pounds.  If you aren't thin and young and atractive  (unless you are Merril Streep) you are passed over.  Just my opinion of course.

"How dare you?" (That's actually more on my wish list. Especially when said in a soap opera diva way).

If that phrase does turn up, my money is on Eileen who says it.

Brandi acts 12.  I'd put Rinna firmly at 13.  Star Jones is a nutter but c'mon Lisa, is that the best you had?  If this is the type of smoking gun email or text Kim is going to expose Lisa with, I'll be sorely disappointed.  Something tells me we're all going to be anyway.

image.jpg

Aack! Lisa Rinna resembles Kim Kardashian there. She's also less mature than I gave her credit for.

With all this speculation about what the smoking gun might actually be, I think we're all in for a big let down.

• Love 3

Lipsa and Kyle are very good friends with Kim Kardashian, and of course with Faye Resnick.  Birds of a feather?

Oh, BTW, I completely agree that is a Brandi-slanted article, but after the never ending blitz of (to me) obvious Kyle leaks in the media this season?  At least it was something different!

I hope a teeny tiny part of it is true, but I doubt it.  I think this will be a repeat of last season, except instead of Lisa getting the endless attacks, it will be Brandi and Kim. 

I know that will thrill many, but I seriously hate pile ons.  As much as I dislike Kyle, I'd hate it if she were the victim as well.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2

Have my back

Menopause

My sobriety

STFU

I'll add....

Move forward

Apologize or apology

You're wrong

That's a lie

I'm putting my bets on multiple variations of:

Own it

My truth

Focus on yourself/your family

My CHILDREN

Crossed the line

Bullying

Hypocrisy

Fuck you

Fuck you

Fuck you

Lyme disease

Addiction

Alcoholism

You're so mean

Narcissist

Inappropriate

I also predict LVP will emphasize how she tried to "gently broach" the topics of Kim's sobriety and Brandi's temper but was rebuffed and/or accused of mothering. She is, after all, practically perfect in every way. I wish they would have a serious discussion about Brandi befriending older, richer, fabulous yet nurturing women she develops these weird rebellious teen/long suffering parent dynamics with, but that's a fantasy I am guessing will go unfulfilled.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 6

I'm putting my bets on multiple variations of:

Own it

My truth

Focus on yourself/your family

My CHILDREN

Crossed the line

Bullying

Hypocrisy

Fuck you

Fuck you

Fuck you

Lyme disease

Addiction

Alcoholism

You're so mean

Narcissist

Inappropriate

I also predict LVP will emphasize how she tried to "gently broach" the topics of Kim's sobriety and Brandi's temper but was rebuffed and/or accused of mothering. She is, after all, practically perfect in every way. I wish they would have a serious discussion about Brandi befriending older, richer, fabulous yet nurturing women she develops these weird rebellious teen/long suffering parent dynamics with, but that's a fantasy I am guessing will go unfulfilled.

Oh Mighty Peanut, I love this post, especially your LVP predictions. She is quite wonderful indeed.

• Love 1

Re: the tampon incident. It will never go away thanks to the Internet . Although I've never had a tampon mishap, I thank the lord everyday that the Internet was invented long after my college days.

The internet was invented long after Brandi's college days (not that she attended).  How embarrassing is that?  Wardrobe malfunctions in your forties seem more like a publicity stunt.

• Love 5

Whenever someone calls someone else a liar I think of

vtKr4w6.jpg

rinna-star-jones1.jpg

image.jpg

Holy shit! Is this for real? What's her beef with Star Jones?

• Love 2

I am sick of hearing about the tampon string.  Brandi has plenty of foibles.  Getting drunk one night and not knowing her tampon string was hanging out is hardly the worst thing she has done.  She didn't purposefully show it, and she didn't even know it was out.  Her friends didn't pull down her under slip.  Being fall down drunk is a problem.  Kyle took the high road on it, no need to go there now.

I wouldn't have thought we would still be talking about the string at this point either. That is what is so shocking to me. If I were Brandi Glanville (a quick "thank you" to Baby Jesus that this is not the case), the last topic in the world I would ever want brought up is anything involving mensturation, or lack of it. I would become the queen of deflection when this topic came up, changing the conversation immediately. I would certainly never say anything that would remind folks that "yo, momma still gets the flow", as she did in her TH at Lisa's party. Um, yea Brandi, we know you still get the flow. More importantly, the friends of your young boys know this as well.

This is why I don't feel bad about talking about it at all, and have zero problem with anyone and everyone at the reunion going on about it. I would imagine they all wanted to be the one to bring it up and had to roll the dice to see who received the honor. I actually think that Brandi decided at some point to take her most humiliating moment and use it to her advantage - to get out in front of it. I think she decided to make what she considers her "youth" the thing that makes her superior among the other women. She can't use beauty, character, happiness, money, ethics, morals, etc., but she is in fact younger than the rest of them. I think she is taking ownership of her tampon reveal and beating everyone over the head with the idea that she has no reason to be ashamed, but proud of her flow. When you get to the point where bleeding for 5 days a month, enduring cramps, bloating, and just general inconvience, is the thing that makes you feel better about yourself, well you really are a sad sack of shit.

• Love 17

I agree it should be repeated often and loudly. Espically since they all used discretion last year and didn't throw it in her face. Instead of being grateful Brandi kept on being Brandi. Those who live by the truth cannon die by the truth cannon. And I can't tell you how delighted I am that Kyle is the one to throw it. That along with spilling the beans about the lawyer advising Brandi not to smoke pot, I think we are seeing a new Kyle.

• Love 15

That would take believing that a lawyer told her that.  I find it pretty questionable, but at the same time, probably smart since custody battles continue.

I'm tired of the tampon string stuff too.  Extremely.

• Love 3

That would take believing that a lawyer told her that.  I find it pretty questionable, but at the same time, probably smart since custody battles continue.

What makes it something that she learned from Brandi's lawyer? Brandi talked last year during the deal with Joyce that her words could spark a custody fight. Maybe Brandi told them that and we didn't see it. Maybe Brandi said something at the reuinon about it. Funny because Brandi has taken to denying much stuff in each of her blogs that Kyle says, but she didn't deny that.

• Love 5

I wouldn't have thought we would still be talking about the string at this point either. That is what is so shocking to me. If I were Brandi Glanville (a quick "thank you" to Baby Jesus that this is not the case), the last topic in the world I would ever want brought up is anything involving mensturation, or lack of it. I would become the queen of deflection when this topic came up, changing the conversation immediately. I would certainly never say anything that would remind folks that "yo, momma still gets the flow", as she did in her TH at Lisa's party. Um, yea Brandi, we know you still get the flow. More importantly, the friends of your young boys know this as well.

This is why I don't feel bad about talking about it at all, and have zero problem with anyone and everyone at the reunion going on about it. I would imagine they all wanted to be the one to bring it up and had to roll the dice to see who received the honor. I actually think that Brandi decided at some point to take her most humiliating moment and use it to her advantage - to get out in front of it. I think she decided to make what she considers her "youth" the thing that makes her superior among the other women. She can't use beauty, character, happiness, money, ethics, morals, etc., but she is in fact younger than the rest of them. I think she is taking ownership of her tampon reveal and beating everyone over the head with the idea that she has no reason to be ashamed, but proud of her flow. When you get to the point where bleeding for 5 days a month, enduring cramps, bloating, and just general inconvience, is the thing that makes you feel better about yourself, well you really are a sad sack of shit.

That's an excellent theory but far smarter than I believe Brandi to be.

• Love 6

There is a story from my youth that my grandparents trotted out every time they saw me from approximately 1987 to 2003, and only because they both passed did it stop. While I love them, miss them, and think about them often...I am glad I don't ever have to hear the fucking story of how I matter-of-factly ordered popcorn shrimp for breakfast at a House of Pancakes in Chicago when I was "just a tyke" ever again! (RIP, nana and papa!)

That's how it is with the tampon. I honestly cringed when Brandi started talking about her period because I knew I'd have to hear about Voldemort aka The Tampon again. Plus it's still weird to me that out of everything in those pictures, the absolute be all, end all of debasement is that we could tell she was getting her period. YMMV, of course.

• Love 3

On the boards the tampon incident got a lot of play but on the show its only been mentioned once, last year at the reunion by Joyce.

I know, I'm just complaining about my admittedly 1st world problem of seeing it in the various media I voluntarily subject myself to far more often than is healthy. :)

• Love 4

Including the ones upthread, ya'll definitely missed "You're disgusting/You're so disgusting."  Usually a Richards sister staple.

Please, if Brandi says something was a joke, can someone say "It wasn't. not. funny!" ? /Reality Reachback

• Love 8

I agree motorcitymom . I think Brandi keeps bringing up menopause just for that moment that someone confronts her about the tampon like Kyle. She is taking her embarrassing moment and using it as a weapon. She planted seeds all season just to have that in her back pocket.

• Love 4

On the boards the tampon incident got a lot of play but on the show its only been mentioned once, last year at the reunion by Joyce.

Exactly. If you don't frequent these kinds of forums, you've heard little about it. That is due to the kindness of the other gals last year because they decided not to mention it. Brandi has made the fact that someone no longer gets their period some type of thing that is shameful or makes them less sexually viable. She has only herself to thank if they remind her of this.

• Love 9

I think the world should make a deal with Brandi-the talk of her half naked, flipping the bird, yelling fuck you with her tampon string hanging out will cease if she stops talking about Eddie leaving her for Leann Rimes.

Brandi is not in any litigation surrounding custody. . . for now.  For Eddie to press it there must be a substantial change of circumstances.  I do believe Brandi told the ladies her attorney nixed her smoking pot on air as let's face it her track record of being under the influence has not always been the greatest moments for Brandi.

• Love 4

The thing is everyone treated Brandi with kid gloves. They really went after Lisav last year. It was all an attempt to bring her down. So all of the stuff that Brandi did fell by the wayside. The "joke" that Joyce was black and the black people can't swim. The fact that she lied about being sued by Adrienne. The time she went on the podcast and bitched because she was inconvenienced because some poor soul committed suicide. The reveal that her sister had been molested as a child.  The fact that she was "disappointed" that she wasn't  molested. And of course the tampon.

The fact is the tampon is just about the least of it. She should thank her lucky stars that is what they are going to focus on.

To be serious for just one moment....Brandi is a vile and contemptible person and I wish she would not pollute a show that is supposed to be fun. YMMV

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 17

That's an excellent theory but far smarter than I believe Brandi to be.

I tend to agree with this. I think all the talk of menstruation ("Menopausal Mommas," "I still got the flow") is in line with Brandi's stupid street talk ("Deuces, Motherfuckers!") as well as thinking she's the next Chelsea Handler. Plus, just sheer immaturity in trying to play up her younger age. And lastly, because she's just bitchy and vile. Basically, it's just Brandi being Brandi.

• Love 5

Brandi's attorney advised her from smoking pot/eating space cake when she went on the trip to A'dam? How does Kyle know this?

Maybe it was cut out during the editing either before or during visiting the hash house. Brandi is captain big mouth she might have told on herself before she told the others Kyle hung with her smoking pot before.

• Love 2

Maybe it was cut out during the editing either before or during visiting the hash house. Brandi is captain big mouth she might have told on herself before she told the others Kyle hung with her smoking pot before.

I was hoping someone would answer this, thank you BlackMamba. I was wondering how I missed this...

When did Kyle refer to it?

Holy shit! Is this for real? What's her beef with Star Jones?

Star Jones was a pretty nasty piece of passive-aggressive work on "Celebrity Apprentice." I forget the details exactly, but I remember Star did unfairly target Lisa to get fired early on in the season.

• Love 1

Her friends are no great shakes either.  Mother Kardashian, Kyle Richards, and Faye Resnick.

What an odd duck.  I hope she stays around, so we get to see something besides her meddling in Kim's life.  She's got a real nasty and violent side that could play well on future seasons, especially once it's "her turn" on the hot seat.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2