Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Talk

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Adam's a nice guy but average-looking and doesn't come from money. I can't see what either he or Reza gets out of their relationship.

Adam is 10 years younger than Reza and blonde. I think Reza, being the wealthier and thus more dominant one in the relationship, feels he's bagged a trophy husband in Adam.

• Love 1
(edited)

Loved MJ's aerobics gear. She is a very confident woman.

Sherv and Nima drink out of red Solo cups in their own home. Sheree would approve.

Asa's bachelor party idea for Adam sounds lame. But I'm not into MJ's Plato's Retreat bachelor party, either.

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 5

Is Reza supposed to be some great catch? He clearly doesn't want to marry Adam, says so constantly, but Adam stays. I just don't get that couple. Mike and Jessica seem like a bad match too but there's at least some passion there. Adam and Reza are like corpses around each other.

I like Asa. She's ridiculous but I like her.

• Love 5
(edited)

Asifa is a joy to be with. Her bf/ex is a lucky guy. She's super annoying and was a selfish bitch at Adam's bachelor party.

Asa's hair and face are beautiful and that body is slammin. I laughed when she accidentally hit herself on her head with her wand.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 3

Why are Reza and Adam getting married, again? I cringed at Reza's tacky party and Adam's lame one.

I did not realize Bobby had gotten divorced from that bitch until now. There's a reason you did that, Bobby!

I thought the real reason Mike wasn't invited to the wedding was because Jessica is a bitch who had a screaming fit with them over sup

er last week, not that stupid GG nonsense.

• Love 2
(edited)

Reza's THs are all over the place. He goes from fat Reza to skinny Reza in the blink of an eye.

Asifa and Bobby should stay divorced.

Asa's earrings at the safari were gorgeous.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 3

Done. Over. Jumped the Shark....tired of the Bravo scripted series....Shahs were not out of the gate...but it is so over the top and unrealistic....I just cannot watch it anymore....it is so fake fake fake. 

Ugh.

• Love 3

I sensed the Asifa vs. GG fight coming because of that episode of WWHL a few weeks back (Reza and GG were guests), where some viewer asked GG which cast member she would toss off a bridge.  GG couldn't come up with an answer and Reza asked her, "Would you rather hurt Mike or Asifa?"  And they all looked at each other like Reza just breached a contract lol.

here's the WWHL clip if you're bored, minutes 2:40 - 3:53:  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-12/episode-12040/videos?clip=2850637

I swear if MJ assaults my eyes with one more spandex ensemble I'm going to punch my 60-inch square off the TV stand. 

• Love 4

Done. Over. Jumped the Shark....tired of the Bravo scripted series....Shahs were not out of the gate...but it is so over the top and unrealistic....I just cannot watch it anymore....it is so fake fake fake. 

Ugh.

I'm with you. I'm out!

• Love 1

Seriously, why are Reza and Adam getting married? These two have anti chemistry. They have so little chemistry that sometimes I swear Reza is straight when he's around women, but then he opens his mouth and a purse falls out.

I thought Mike wasn't invited to the wedding because they didn't want Jessica there and they all acknowledged that would be disrespectful to just Mike.

Bobby and Asifa do not trust each other. He doesn't trust that she can be normal and responsible and she doesn't trust him around her female friends. There can be no lasting relationship with no trust. They need to let this go.

• Love 3

What is Reza thinking in regards to Mike?  Mike says he doesn't remember coming on to GG. This is the party line now. He can't possibly fess up (if it is a lie) OR set himself up be proven a liar via the test.  None of those things would ever make sense for him to do because duh, ENGAGED.  It's the same reason he can't apologize to GG.

On a personal level, I never would, because if this bothered you, say something before you're in a position to ruin my engagement, fool.  Don't let a year go by.

Also, Bobby needs to give up the ghost. There are plenty of other middle easterners who aren't psycho he could marry.  He'll never last with Asifa.

Were Assa and Reza using her "diamond water" to bless his work site?

Nice way to throw MJ under the proverbial bus when we saw you and MJ deciding to not invite Assa to your secret party, which, BTW, we all watched this week.

• Love 3

I don't like MJ. She is a miserable peice of work. That boyfriend of hers was totally fake. 

I can't believe Adam would stay with Reza after seeing these episodes with all the hurtful things Reza said about getting married, their boring sex life and the way he behaved at his bachelor's party. Is he slow or something? Did that marriage actually happen for real?

That fight between Asifa and Bobby came out of nowhere. Why is he texting GG? If he knows it pisses off Asifa, just don't do it, dude. Have some respect for chrissakes. Asifa is totally immature, she's not ready for babies much less getting married to Bobby again. That relationship is doomed. It ended in divorce the first time, it ain't gonna work the second time.  

• Love 3

I'm so on board with Asa this year. She always annoyed me in the past but I really like her this year. I like that she spoke up that she was hurt that she wasn't invited to the secret bachelor party, but she let it go and it didn't become a screaming match.

Reza and Adam...oh my. Adam seems nice but sooooo boring. He is no match at all for Reza's personality. I wonder what he's thinking when he sees this stuff on TV now. The contrast of the bachelor parties was hilarious.

Asifa is really pretty (without all that makeup) but dang, girlfriend is crazy. I don't understand why they are trying to force this relationship. It didn't work the first time...and it's sure not looking good this time either. Asifa and Jessica are just so determined to marry their men, reason and logic be damned!

• Love 7

That fight between Asifa and Bobby came out of nowhere. Why is he texting GG? If he knows it pisses off Asifa, just don't do it, dude. Have some respect for chrissakes. Asifa is totally immature, she's not ready for babies much less getting married to Bobby again. That relationship is doomed. It ended in divorce the first time, it ain't gonna work the second time.  

I got the feeling Bobby always texts GG about Asifa and her attitude, and GG talks him through it.  This time, he happened to catch her when she couldn't be bothered(because of the bachelor party), and Asifa caught on and went batshit crazy.

If you want to be a weirdo and say 'my boyfriend can't speak to you', that's entirely within your rights. But Asifa crossed the line when she told GG she can't speak to Bobby. You can say you don't like it, but to ban conversation? Kind of crazy.

And to use "well Bobby slept with a friend of mine" leaves the fact that you think GG would sleep with him kind of unsaid, but out there...

• Love 3

I had to laugh at this episode.  I have a feeling that Reza does want to marry Adam, but he's conflicted because to Reza marriage means getting old and Reza hates to see himself as old, he wants to stay young forever.  I did laugh at that crazy party that MJ had for him; nothing wrong with letting off a little steam, sometimes people need to do that and NOT in healthy ways.

Asifa was interesting this episode.  I don't get why she and Bobby are together, obviously she doesn't trust him, so why is she with him?  Is she that thirsty?

• Love 1
(edited)

Were Assa and Reza using her "diamond water" to bless his work site?

Nice way to throw MJ under the proverbial bus when we saw you and MJ deciding to not invite Assa to your secret party, which, BTW, we all watched this week.

I've noticed this trend with Reza. Anytime someone confronts him about something, then all of a sudden it's "I wasn't there, I didn't see, I didn't know..." He did the same thing with Bobby and the stitched jacket. Completely threw Mike under the bus. Edited by charmed1
  • Love 1

Reza is a bad person ( I hate myself for agreeing with Jessica) He will throw anyone under the bus to save his own skin.

I found it hilarious he is demanding to know if Mike tried anything with Gigi while he is making out with random strippers and is engaged.

If Mike is a dog (nad i think he probably is) he was a dog long before the gigi situation and everyone was fine with it, now it's a unforgiveable problem?

Psh

• Love 9

I don't think Shervin is attractive but when I see him and Mike together I think that's how Mike should've been. Shervin seems to have his life in order. Mike is a mess.

Asa is the only one with an ounce of sense...and she's iffy sometimes.

• Love 3

Maybe but Mike is seriously unattractive. I hate the underbite and bitch ass faces he makes. He used to be the nicest one of the bunch. Ha how wrong I was. I have always liked Asa and continue to do so. She has faults but I find her likable.

Does MJ boyfriend seem fake to some? Wouldn't she hire or coax a more, how do I put this, more impressive fake bf if she was to do this?

• Love 2
(edited)

I thought Bobby was handsome, I must like a frustrated annoyed man, because I thought he looked hot at Adam's petting zoo party.

Asifa is nuts and insecure, they won't last because she can't put the past in the past. Hey here is an idea, go to therapy instead having photo shoots on the beach.

I busted out laughing when she was whining I want to go home, then turns around and screeches and "he's coming with me!"

The last time I saw someone act like that about a boyfriend was in high school.

Reza is gross, poor Adam

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 5

I found it hilarious he is demanding to know if Mike tried anything with Gigi while he is making out with random strippers and is engaged.

Great point! I've said it before, but to use that as an excuse to not invite Mike to his Thailand wedding when we all know it's b/c Jessica is a bitch who would ruin the festivities is terrible.

• Love 4

Did anyone notice Reza spent more time bitching/gossiping with his friends than actually being friendly or loving towards Adam at his party? It's just not how you treat your fiancé. Reza's bachelor party was lame, and despite MJs pathetic attempts at sleaze and raunch, it actually looked boring and like they were trying hard to be wild for the cameras. Adam please run away and marry Sasha from the previous season.

Asifa- "middle eastern people love having photos of themselves everywhere" ..."These Persian hot pants are so Persian" huh!!!??? I'm not buying her Persian background or if there was a connection it was a long time ago but she's using it to be on the show. She clearly thinks Bobby is a prize and that he won him. She will be a lifetime of pain for any husband. Also concerned that Bobby think GG is someone that you seek relationship advice from.

MJ - All I see is her pursed slippery looking sausage lips.

Asa - has clearly had the Kardashian ass procedure done. I love how she created  'diamond water' a product that is part of the bottled water industry and one of the most damaging to the environment, yet is a hippy earth loving spiritual charlatan. Proof these people really had no big money to begin with, each of them uses Shahs to create some totally unnecessary crappy product/pyramid scheme to foist onto the public.

I wish Bravo found some genuinely interesting successful people to follow around, but I suspect those people probably don't want to be on a Bravo show.

• Love 1
(edited)

Asa - has clearly had the Kardashian ass procedure done.

I think Asa's ass is real, she has the same wide hips as her mom but she's just a lot taller and big boned.  She will look a lot more like her mom if she is ever blessed with kids. Those hips will get wider.

If you look at early pre-shah's pictures of her and the very beginning of the show it hasn't really changed, she's got a butt, hips and so-so thighs.  Those parts along with her calves and upper arms have just gotten bigger with the added weight she has gained since the show started. She has a bit more of a tummy too. She carries it well and has great body confidence.

I think she looks good. The Kardashian's not so much.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 8

My G-d, Adam -- get sone self esteem! WHY are you in a relationship with someone who demeans you and talks to you in a hurtful way? Reza 'just isn't that into you" Find someone who IS. Reza is NOT ALL THAT. He's NOT a good catch.

Asifa and Booby, too. I think they WANT to love each other and be loving ...but Asifa's insecurities are chipping away at Bobby's desire to even deal with her. 

To be honest, I'm not really sure how much BOBBY himself wants to be with Asifa...as oppose to Asifa pushing the relationship. Anytime a person always says "I love her, BUT"..... there's a problem.)  Bobby is just not as the kids say, feeling her right now. She's a nuisance and a nag and I think he's done with her. He just doesn't know how to end it with out hurting her. And he doesn't want to do that. He just  doesn't know how it get out of it because Asifa is so clingy.

• Love 5

Reza is a bad person ( I hate myself for agreeing with Jessica) He will throw anyone under the bus to save his own skin.

It's true... Reza is a real POS of a human being.  Jessica may be right but she's also broken, and even a broken clock is right twice a day.  I feel SO bad for poor Adam-- why does he stay with Reza?  It's a little pathetic.  He needs to get a clue and get out of that relationship.  Reza doesn't respect him.  

• Love 3

I know several couples like Asifa and Bobby. They usually marry each other a couple of times. For some people - it's literally you can't live with them and you can't live without them.

Something funny just happened. I was taking an online game about this ep in which I was asked questions about what happened and the commercials that played. One of the questions was about the brand of truck the participants rode to the petting zoo at Adam's party, how seamlessly the brand fit, and if being on this show affected my opinion of the brand.

Can someone remind me what Reza swore he denied doing to GG at the party? I missed that one. :-D

(edited)

So, wait that get-together @ the vineyard was @ Adam's "bachelor party"? And, Reza was there? I thought the idea of a bachelor/bachelorette party was that the other person getting married wasn't allowed to go? Reza acting like his debachelory party was total "top secret" when he knew some of it was going to be filmed for the show.... Ummmm okay....

Edited by OrientalAmish

It's true... Reza is a real POS of a human being.  Jessica may be right but she's also broken, and even a broken clock is right twice a day.  I feel SO bad for poor Adam-- why does he stay with Reza?  It's a little pathetic.  He needs to get a clue and get out of that relationship.  Reza doesn't respect him.

It's crazy how much I liked all of these people in the first season but especially Reza. He seemed so sincere and managed to be hilarious without it being at others expense. His storyline with his dad was heartwrenching and real, his friendship with MJ seemed sweet and healthy. What the hell happened? I still have moments of finding him amusing but he's turned on one friend per season and when he turns on you it's hardcore. Still don't know how MJ forgave him calling her a pillhead.

• Love 3

Something funny just happened. I was taking an online game about this ep in which I was asked questions about what happened and the commercials that played. One of the questions was about the brand of truck the participants rode to the petting zoo at Adam's party, how seamlessly the brand fit, and if being on this show affected my opinion of the brand.

Can someone remind me what Reza swore he denied doing to GG at the party? I missed that one. :-D

He said he didn't wrestle or put his hands on GG "because it was a secret bachelor party so it didn't happen" :)

what was this game? some kind of marketing focus group thing or was it a quiz made by bravo?

(edited)

I think [Asa] looks good.

Asa has the same body type as Porsha from RHoA. I think they both look fantastic. I wish I could just be thick in all the right places!

Still don't know how MJ forgave him calling her a pillhead.

Reza put allllll of MJ's business on Front street. Revealed her real age, accused her of being completely bald, and called her a bank robber, which was a gross exaggeration of the facts. Pill head actually wasn't so bad ;-)

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 7

He said he didn't wrestle or put his hands on GG "because it was a secret bachelor party so it didn't happen" :)

what was this game? some kind of marketing focus group thing or was it a quiz made by bravo?

It was a focus group thing from Nieson called "RewardsTV", I think, in which they quiz you on TV shows (and commercials) from the previous day.

So, wait that get-together @ the vineyard was @ Adam's "bachelor party"? And, Reza was there? I thought the idea of a bachelor/bachelorette party was that the other person getting married wasn't allowed to go? Reza acting like his debachelory party was total "top secret" when he knew some of it was going to be filmed for the show.... Ummmm okay....

Now that you mentioned it, I thought the two parties were mutually exclusive, but if they weren't, that makes Reza an even bigger jerk for excluding Adam.

Did anyone else laugh at the two lame strippers at the "petting zoo"?

It's crazy how much I liked all of these people in the first season [snip]

I can barely watch these people anymore. With the exception of perhaps Asa, they have all turned into the worst possible versions of themselves. Moreover, this show is so formulaic; each season a different one says/does something outrageously offensive and spends the entire time on the outs with the rest of the group. Enough.

I didn't. I thought those skinny twinks were all sorts of pathetic. I felt bad for them. They must be pretty hard up to agree to this gig.

However, I did laugh out loud when Asa hit herself in the head with her medallion while trying to sanctify Reza's property. What does it tell you when that is the moment of the show I enjoyed the most? I can always count on Asa for a laugh, though. I just wish her prattling on about how all the women in her family with extremely spiritual and intuitive would have been juxtaposed with flashbacks of her mother cursing like a sailor while driving and making jumbled American pop culture references.

• Love 1

They were pretty bad.  And then none of the guests even paid attention to them for the most part - sat on tables far away and ate their food.

I actually feel bad for Asifa, she has major trust issue and seems alittle bsc but Booby and Gigi have made her look stupid. If your girlfriend says do not text my friends our problems, then dont effing text my friends our problems. Find your own friend to text for support. The fact Bobby kept talking to gigi only made asifa go crazier, the best thing to do when you dont trust your man is leave your man.

Also I dont see Gigi as having some high morals and I do think she is the type to eff her friends bf and flirt. 

• Love 1

I actually feel bad for Asifa, she has major trust issue and seems alittle bsc but Booby and Gigi have made her look stupid. If your girlfriend says do not text my friends our problems, then dont effing text my friends our problems. Find your own friend to text for support. The fact Bobby kept talking to gigi only made asifa go crazier, the best thing to do when you dont trust your man is leave your man.

Also I dont see Gigi as having some high morals and I do think she is the type to eff her friends bf and flirt. 

Which is why I give Gigi half the blame for what happened between her and Mike. Is she going to now blame Bobby for flirting with her? What is hypocrisy in Farsi?

• Love 2

I didn't. I thought those skinny twinks were all sorts of pathetic. I felt bad for them. They must be pretty hard up to agree to this gig.

I thought it was funny how quickly and emphatically they answered "NO!" to "Are you going to strip?".

Was that really Adam's idea of a fun party, did someone get the specs mixed up with a child's party on the same day, or did Assa totally fuck it up?

• Love 1

Loved MJ's aerobics gear. She is a very confident woman.

You do really have to admire that.  I am somewhere between skinny and MJ, and I would never feel confident enough to go out in a jazzercise outfit like that.  You gotta admire that confidence!

• Love 5
(edited)

As far as the two parties....Reza's didn't seem that bad. Considering who we are talking about. Sure it was tacky, slutty, and over the top, but that's always been the name of the game with MJ and Reza. Neither has been known to dial it back in party situations. It certainly looked like a lot more fun than that petting zoo/wine tasting/safari mess Asa and Adam put together. I mean, did Adam actually say he wanted any of that, or was Asa in 100% creative control? That was a weird mix (of people and locations/themes) and it felt too setup for the main castmates to have their conflicts. It was also nowhere near seeming sexy or fun, despite those 2 sad strippers in fake tails. I also was thinking that Adam and Reza were supposed to have agreed to 2 separate parties....not one secret party and the "real" one. Besides, as dumb as he can seem on tv I am sure Adam knew more than Reza gave him credit for. Your fiance doesn't roll in after 4am reeking of booze and lord knows what else, pukes in the sink, and thinks they've gotten off scot-free. I think Adam just is that thirsty for any kind of notoriety, which is sad cos he does for the most part seem like a decent person, and he deserves someone who isn't having a reservation about marriage every other day.

I'm pretty sure that all of the relationships on this show are doomed. The only one that (I guess) is still on is Asa's with whichever Jackson relative she's been with. But he chooses to not be on the show, which I can respect. Bobby and Asifa, MJ and Charlie, Reza and Adam, & Mike and Jessica all seem like they will (eventually) fizzle out and die. No matter how much they all clamor to love each other chemistry is chemistry and I'm not seeing much with any of those couples. Just a lot of strong feelings and being butthurt over stupid shit. All these peoples' problems with each other feel like they are straight off the playground. "Waaaah you excluded me from a party.." or "Waaaah, you're a chick who talks to my man.." and other petty shit. Even GG's issue with Mike supposedly hitting on her feels contrived, and I (like Mike) don't think a lie detector test proved anything except GG would have paid for lie detector guys to quiz her til she received a satisfactory answer for the cameras. These people are what, mostly 35/40+? Asifa needs to stop with the batshit crazy possessiveness or she's gonna run Bobby off a second time. If she really gives a shit about him and their relationship lasting she'll step off and calm the hell down. Maybe take a Xanax, or some Prozac and mellow out. And he'll realize putting some arbitrary timeline on relationship behavior is doomed to fail. We've seen that shtick on other Bravo shows too (Thomas & Kathryn anyone?) and I haven't seen it work yet. If you want to marry someone then do it, if not then cut em off. Stringing anyone along like that is just unfair.

This show used to be fun to watch but now it's mostly just sad.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 2