Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Talk

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

WOOOW I had no idea that was happening to animals in the tourism industry. When I was watching this episode, logic dawned on me that tigers were drugged, but a part of me just didn't want to believe it. :(    And stuck in those cages too.  I'm so angry and sad about that !!

I do want to chant with Buddhist monks.  That looked very cool.

Thank you for that !!!!!!! My thoughts entirely.    Nobody's asked her SPECIFICALLY what happened.   GAH.  So annoying.

ETA:  wait a sec..........................were the monks responsible for the abuse of the tigers?  I'm confused.   I didn't think that was related.   But if so, then fuck those monks.  I'll do my chanting elsewhere.

Also, forgot to ask; does anybody know if Reza and Adam are still together?  I can't find anything online.

The tigers belong to the monks and the temple, they have a staff that takes care of the day to day of keeping them. The  money that they receive from the tigers belongs to the monks and goes to build a gianormous temple just outside the gates. Thee are photos on line.

Because of the world's spotlight on the temple for animal abuses The investigation is on going and he government has told the monks no more charging and said while the tigers are in their care the monks still must pay for the up keep  of the tigers themselves. It has also been said that some of the tigers are missing and speculate that they have been sold off to God knows who and for God knows what purposes.

• Love 2
(edited)

First look was on last night.  Did anyone see?  They spent a lot of time showing old photos of the gang.  Strangest to me, esp. given recent events, was the 15-year-old GG cuddling up to her sister's friend Mike . . . .

Reza's new look is a stunner.  SPOILER ALERT.

Reza shaves off his mustache.

Edited by GussieK
  • Love 2
(edited)

Missed this episode - and reading here about abused animals, don't think I'll catch up. :(

My right brain sees the baby tigers and goes "AAAW"

My left brain kicks in and goes "OH NOES!".    :-(

ETA - Asa can lose me with her "Tigers are part of our Persian DNA" schtick right the fuck NOW.  Shut up, stupid.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 3

This has absolutely nothing to do with her weight, but MJ's new look reminded me of Miss Piggy. The long blonde Farrah Fawcett wig, overly glossed lips, heavy eyelashes and the low cut over the top ball gown looked just like something Piggy would wear. All that was missing were the long satin gloves and cocktail ring.

Surprisingly, Andy asked Reza why he didn't insist Asa be invited to the bachelor party. And when he started off with a weak little "I diiiid," stupid Asa cut him off. I wanted him to answer the question. I don't think she wanted to hear the answer though. It's easier to focus her anger on MJ.

• Love 6

Asa can lose me with her "Tigers are part of our Persian DNA" schtick right the fuck NOW.  Shut up, stupid.

I like Asa but sometimes I want to punch her lights out. If anything, her Persian DNA would tell her to run in the other direction from wild felines because that's how evolutionary biology works. The vast number of people alive today had ancestors with a healthy fear of dangerous circumstances, whether that was avoiding snuggling up to big cats, saying away from steep cliffs or avoiding food that smelled funny.

• Love 2
(edited)

GG said to Mike, "your fiancee started this shit," and that she (GG) was going o finish it (or something like that)

I know Jessica is no saint, but what did she do to GG to warrant such vitriol. Or is GG's outburst just more evidence that she's a little nuts.

What did Jessica do to "start" anything, any tiff, with GG?

Edited by selhars
  • Love 4

I'm not a regular watcher. This gang's vapidness and stupidity are kind of remarkable, even for reality TV.  I love me some glitz sometimes, but Asa's turban-jewels-earrings combo, and MJ in ANYTHING, is jaw-droppingly awful.

Reza drives me to rage. The whining and the drama. What's up with his one lazy eye - it doesn't blink the way the other one blinks. Maybe too much Botox?

I immediately wondered about the sex trade when I realized Reza was headed for Thailand.

I figured those tigers were doped up. Once I helped care for twin cubs that had been rejected by their mother, and I was severely restrained from physical contact with them - only the minimum allowed to feed them and teach them to pee and poop (wet wash cloth to mimic mama's tongue). I remember an animal show - maybe Jeff Corwin's? - where the monks had a tiger conservation reserve and they took the younger ones on walks through the wilderness every day. Since tiger numbers are severely declined, I tried to tell myself it was OK. But forcing cubs to interact with tourists all day? Foul.

• Love 1

GG said to Mike, "your fiancee started this shit," and that she (GG) was going o finish it (or something like that)

I know Jessica is no saint, but what did she do to GG to warrant such vitriol. Or is GG's outburst just more evidence that she's a little nuts.

Jessica had the audacity to be the one Mike wants.

• Love 16

Damn, I can't wait until Jessica comes out next week. I already can't stand her - can't wait to see how big of a hole she digs. Although GG, way to throw your sister under the bus too.

How rude was Mike texting? Next Andy's going to have to ban cell phones on the couch.

MJ looked so uncomfortable.

• Love 5

All year, Jessica has been blasting Reza and GG on social media. Taunting them, calling them names, and talking smack. GG has responded on social media. The whole thing is rather idiotic. Jessica seems fixated on GG.

• Love 2

With or without the mustache, Reza is a creep. When he went on that diatribe insinuating that Mike has not a cent to his name...wow. What a vile, materialistic man. 

MJ's breasts are obscenely large. You do not wear a boob sling dress when you have melons that are larger than your head...or maybe you do if you're as trashy as Mercedeh.

Speaking of MJ, anyone notice how she was smirking when Reza claimed he and Adam were back and stronger than ever? She was not able to sell that story with a straight face. I wonder why Adam is really sticking around, given his treatment. He is just a stupid doormat, or is he getting some kind of stipend from Reza to be his on screen beau? There must be a dearth of gay men who lack the self respect to take that position.

Asifa defnitely had a nose job. It looks quite unadulterated in that vintage pic of her and GG. I suspect GG has had at least two procedures to whittle down her shnoz to the size it is today.

Mike is probably getting the boot after this season. He seemed checked out, always on his phone (probably texting a heads up to the wifey) and Miss Andy was not having it.

• Love 6
(edited)

You know what doesn't show your wife to be a judgmental controlling bitch with your dool on lockdown? Live texting her during the reunion. Did they say anything about Mike that we hadn't heard during the season? Was the live texting even necessary?

MJ looked busted. She didn't look drag; she looked dragged as in behind a car. No good. And I'm glad that everyone called her on being a bit of a chauvinist.

Asifa had a nose job. It's as plain as the nose on her face.

Reza's haircut with no moustache is very Kim Jong-un.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 10

He seemed checked out, always on his phone

How many times did Andy tell him to stop texting? Jessica would have had his ball in a cocktail glass, if he did not respond to her texting . Last season reunion announced liquor would be banned, guess ratings topped shameless behavior again

• Love 3
(edited)

I was only half paying attention to the reunion, so I didn't realize Andy told Mike to stop texting.  I'm not surprised, though.  It looked like from the previews that Jessica was in another room watching everyone before she comes out.  I can only imagine that all of Mike's texts were from her ranting and raving about each and everything the group was saying about Mike/them the moment it was said.

Edited by LIGirl
  • Love 2

Here's what I think:  I think Reza is pissed at Mike because Mike, probably under the influence of Jessica, has stopped hanging out with the gang; however Mike needs that Bravo paycheck, so he wants to stay on the show.  The others are not having that, if Mike doesn't want to hang out with them off camera, he can't hang out with them on camera.  I remember what Asa said to Lilly last season, something like, "You don't want to be friends with us, you just want to be on Shahs of Sunset."

• Love 12

"You're always trying to floss." Says the douche who bought caviar from a vending machine. I actually felt sorry for Mike. Reza is an asshole who will turn on his so called friends in a minute. And good for Mike in calling out Reza's hypocrisy in his Oliver North, "I do not recall" defense about his bachelor party.

• Love 6

With or without the mustache, Reza is a creep. When he went on that diatribe insinuating that Mike has not a cent to his name...wow. What a vile, materialistic man. 

MJ's breasts are obscenely large. You do not wear a boob sling dress when you have melons that are larger than your head...or maybe you do if you're as trashy as Mercedeh.

Asifa defnitely had a nose job. It looks quite unadulterated in that vintage pic of her and GG. I suspect GG has had at least two procedures to whittle down her shnoz to the size it is today.

Mike is probably getting the boot after this season. He seemed checked out, always on his phone (probably texting a heads up to the wifey) and Miss Andy was not having it.

Maybe what Reza said wasn't nice, but probably true. 

MJ's boobs were sitting on her stomach. And she said she had a boob lift? Bad job. 

Of course Asifa had a nose job,that little liar. It looks like Bobby had one, too. GG has openly admitted to having a nose job and alot of other stuff done. One of the things I like about that crazy chick. 

Mike was too tired to even fight back anymore. Weird. He must be tired of re-hashing the same old thing again because really there was nothing else going on this season. Except Reza's fake non marriage. 

• Love 6

I only half paid attention last night but I agree that Mike probably isn't 'allowed' to hang with the crew off camera so they're starting to resent that he wants to be around for the cameras. It's probably his only real income, considering his real estate career isn't exactly booming. No wonder Jessica is in control, she's probably paying all the bills.

Even if MJ had a boob lift her boobs are still huge. I don't think any amount of lifting would make them naturally perky. No matter what she does, she will always be one of those women who needs a bra and that dress was not doing her any favors. The constant adjusting herself didn't bother me, because I am sure it was only to keep focus on her.

I dunno why these women are so vehemently denying plastic surgery (Asifa). They're Persians living in LA. Most of them probably get nose jobs for their sweet 16. It's not really a big deal. And none of them are famous enough where admitting a nose job would be detrimental. So why cover it up?

LMAO at whoever compared Reza to Kim Jong-un. He really needs that mustache, cos he has no upper lip!

• Love 2

MJ's boobs were sitting on her stomach. And she said she had a boob lift? Bad job. 

Of course Asifa had a nose job,that little liar. It looks like Bobby had one, too. GG has openly admitted to having a nose job and alot of other stuff done. One of the things I like about that crazy chick. 

Mike was too tired to even fight back anymore. Weird. He must be tired of re-hashing the same old thing again because really there was nothing else going on this season. Except Reza's fake non marriage. 

Reza and his insistence that Mike doesn't put anything into the relationships with the others.  Why would anyone want to spend time with Reza? Such a blowhard and braggart.  These folks act like they are I at a frat house and cant wrap their heads around someone getting married.  They treated Jessica like crap because she would not break up with Mike and had the audacity to marry him.  Reza, MJ, GG, Asa's money as well as MIke's comes from being on the show-they all need to get real.   

I am anxious to see if Asifa and Bobby resolved their issues.  My guess is if they did, and they come back next year, GG will be in Asifa ear reminding her that Bobby boned an acquaintance of hers.

• Love 3

I don't really like any of these people anymore. I'd watch a spinoff of Asa's mom, but don't think I'll be tuning back in next season. It's gotten depressing. 

• Love 3
(edited)

She did absolutely nothing other than secure Mike as her husband. That's why GG is so pissed. I really felt for her when the storyline was framed to insinuate Mike sexually assaulted her, but now I feel like she revealed what she did because she's bitter. I think part of her loves that Mike is in the outs.

So Reza can say he doesn't remember half-nude men gyrating in his face and making out with him, but Mike using the same explanation, re: Turkeygate, is inexcusable? Oh, okay. Reza is a shitty person and has been since the beginning. I was hoping that it would have been revealed at the reunion that Adam moved on, but alas, he is still with Reza. A man who had no problem telling the world that his sex life sucked.

Reza complaining that Mike 'flosses' was so ridiculous. Coming from a man who bragged about his studded Louboutins, Hermes belts, Cartier wedding rings, etc. and who said Adam didn't wear luxury labels until they started dating. I also found it really crappy that Reza trashed Mike for driving a 10 year old car. I don't blame Mike for not wanting to hang out with this group. Every time he is around them, Turkey is mentioned. He apologized already - what more can he do? Grovel? Good riddance. I think Asa and MJ are the only ones who would honestly be willing to let the situation go, but Reza and GG are like pitbulls.

Shallow note - the women looked beautiful. Asifa, nose job or not, is gorgeous, as is Asa.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 4

I don't really like any of these people anymore. I'd watch a spinoff of Asa's mom, but don't think I'll be tuning back in next season. It's gotten depressing. 

In a way it is kind of depressing to watch these people who are pushing (or past) 40 acting like college kids on spring break. As much as Lily had a stick up her ass at least she used the show to bring attention to her bikini business, and she had the good sense to move on. Watching the rest of them do nothing but party (or plan parties) and get wasted was kind of lame. And the bullshit of the GG and Mike drama was blown completely out of proportion. GG saying she was telling the truth and Mike tried to screw her because she passed a lie detector test was ridiculous. I'm not saying he didn't, but her reasoning was dumb...because I am sure she'd have taken however many lie detector tests til she got the answer she wanted. All on Bravo's dime, of course.

• Love 3
(edited)

Anyone notice that at one point Reza said he did let the GG thing go, and accept thatMike apologized....but then he changed the reasoning for Mike being estranged  to..."Mike doesn't make an effort." WTF?

MJ is full is shit. Asa called her on her comment about Asa lying about her age. Whenever MJ gets called on her shit....she says she's joking,, and it's the other person who doesn't get her joke. She really needs to grow up. But so do most of them.

Bravo: Spin off Asa and her parents.....we could have down to earth-yet-pseudo-spiritual Asa....and her down to earth, sort-of-normal parents.

I like Asa because she calls people on their shit....and seems so aware that people are arguing over BS. I dont' know if I want to say she's "grounded" -- but she sure comes off as more "mature."  I think her priestess nature really just doesn't like the negative energy of the group right now. She wants them all to be friends, without the arguing, name-caling and accusations. Who WOULD WANT to be around that?

I'm starting to feel sorry for Mike and Jessica...THAT"S how much I'm NOT liking most of the rest of them.

Edited by selhars
  • Love 4

Just completely disgusted by the reunion show last night. Whatever did or did not happen in Turkey between GG and Mike is old freaking news. He's apologized (broadly, but still) to both GG and to the larger group for his behavior, notwithstanding the fact that he alleges to have no recollection of the events in question. He's been humiliated on national TV (part of the reality TV gig, but still) and ostracized by his core group of friends. What more do they want from him at this point? I'm not a Mike apologist, frankly I *do* find him flossy, and we've seen that he fronts like mad, but the pack-mentality of Reza/GG/Asa about EVENTS IN WHICH GG WILLINGLY PARTICIPATED, OVER ONE YEAR AGO is sickening. Run, Mike. You're better off without them AND this show. I thought he exhibited remarkable calm and class in the face of such antagonism and blatant bullying. Reza may have gotten the victim/heartbreak edit this season but his vicious true colors were on full display last night. Damn.

I don't know what to believe regarding Mike and GG's sister, but... just no. Enough already, with the kicking him while he's down. Will you be happy when his marriage is destroyed altogether? So that he has to come crawling back to you sad-sack lonely losers? They are ALL dysfunctional and they cannot stand the idea that one of their "crew" may actually choose to limp away from their sad, broken "family" and start building a healthy life with someone else, so this is how they choose to respond. We saw shades of it with MJ's Charlie, but the editors chose to focus more on Mike/GG and Reza/Adam so that mess never fully bloomed. I'm sure next season we will see them victimize MJ in the same way for the same reasons; lather, rinse, repeat. 

Ugh.

• Love 6

I do find it telling that out of this group of friends, no one other than Mike is married. I know Asa has a long-term relationship with a Jackson offspring, but for the most part, they behave like drunken twenty-somethings with no real responsibilities. I wonder if it irks the group that Mike has moved on and is married. I felt bad for him when he said he no one to talk to other than Jessica. I just feel like the man has been pushed down repeatedly all season and for what? What has been gained by this? Jessica clearly isn't bothered by the cheating rumors/allegation so my goodness, move on.

• Love 6

I'm sorry, but in what universe does two women wandering uninvited into the room of a naked male (who quite obviously doesn't want them there) so that they can comment on his penis size not constitute a kind of assault?

With ground rules like that, why does anyone care about a drunken pass?

I feel very sorry for Mike.  Fortunately, he married into money.

These people continue to amuse me because they are just so-o-o-ooo horrible.  But it's kind of like eating an entire pint of Haagendaz -- I feel slightly nausiated afterwards.

It's a bizarre universe when the Diamond Water entrepreneur turns out to be the only sane person on the show.  Gotta hand it to Asa, though -- She has a learning curve.  And I do respect her for revealing her weight on national TV -- even while I'm quite sure she shaved off 15 pounds.  

• Love 7
(edited)

I do find it telling that out of this group of friends, no one other than Mike is married. I know Asa has a long-term relationship with a Jackson offspring, but for the most part, they behave like drunken twenty-somethings with no real responsibilities. I wonder if it irks the group that Mike has moved on and is married. I felt bad for him when he said he no one to talk to other than Jessica. I just feel like the man has been pushed down repeatedly all season and for what? What has been gained by this? Jessica clearly isn't bothered by the cheating rumors/allegation so my goodness, move on.

Don't they have careers?  Why do people believe that only when you get married are you a grown up.  I know some immature married folk.  

I only half paid attention last night but I agree that Mike probably isn't 'allowed' to hang with the crew off camera so they're starting to resent that he wants to be around for the cameras. It's probably his only real income, considering his real estate career isn't exactly booming. No wonder Jessica is in control, she's probably paying all the bills.

This is exactly what I think is happening.  If Mike isn't hanging around the gang because Jessica told him not to, then she really does have his balls in a jar.  If a husband refused to "allow" (I thought slavery was illegal) his wife to hang out with her friends, he'd be correctly labeled as an abuser.  I have a feeling Jessica has the potential to be an abuser as well.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 5

Why would anybody want to hang out with any of those people -- except possibly Asa?

If Jessica is adamantly opposed to Mike's hanging out with "the crew," I expect a good therapist would say that's the real reason he decided to marry her.

• Love 3

That type of shit drives me crazy. So many times people I've known in relationships are either forbidden to contact/be around certain others and I find it ridiculous. Your significant other is not your mom. While they may not like the friends/family/whoever they still have no right to tell another adult who they can and cannot keep in touch with. That kind of jealousy and possessiveness would be a one way ticket to a breakup.

• Love 7
(edited)

That type of shit drives me crazy. So many times people I've known in relationships are either forbidden to contact/be around certain others and I find it ridiculous. Your significant other is not your mom. While they may not like the friends/family/whoever they still have no right to tell another adult who they can and cannot keep in touch with. That kind of jealousy and possessiveness would be a one way ticket to a breakup.

You're right.  A man once tried to do that to me, and I told him that I only had ONE father and he wasn't him.  Also, I told him slavery was abolished in the 19th century in the USA, in case he hadn't heard.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4

Don't they have careers?  Why do people believe that only when you get married are you a grown up.  I know some immature married folk.  

I wasn't saying that you only are a 'grown up' when you're married. I am recently divorced and that would be terribly immature of me to think that so, eh? I just mean that they all seem stuck in the same place and they don't seem interested in growth. I used Mike as an example because it seems like he's the only who did something a little different by getting married.

• Love 1

...it seems like [Mike]'s the only who did something a little different by getting married.

Which is precisely why they are punishing him now. "Different" is a serious offense within that group, unless it's the exact kind of "approved" different that they will sanction. Reza's attack-mode question about why Jessica converted to Judaism before he put a ring on it tells me EVERYTHING about Reza, and Mike's respectful and thoughtful reply tells me EVERYTHING about Mike. Fuck you, Reza, not everyone is in it for the Cartier.

And by the way, your "self-designed" <<cough>> lapel pin is hideous. Matches your character, in that sense. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Some quick questions:

● In the segment before the reunion, while they were all prepping for the reunion, why did these close friends act like they hadn't seen each other since the season finale?

● What was that "Stop! We need to insert a new vidtape into cameras!" about? Clearly, they were still taping while they changed tapes -- was this someone's sneaky ploy to get some candid footage?

● Where was Assifer's husband?

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 2

Some quick questions:

● In the segment before the reunion, while they were all prepping for the reunion, why did these close friends act like they hadn't seen each other since the season finale?

What was that "Stop! We need to insert a new vidtape into cameras!" about? Clearly, they were still taping while they changed tapes -- was this someone's sneaky ploy to get some candid footage?

● Where was Assifer's husband?

Yup.  And I'm here all day for it.  Because this produced the. absolute. best. exchange of the evening for me:

Reza:  Mike don't sit like that, you'll.....

Mike: {in Farsi and just as matter of fact as you please} I'm gonna kill you later.

Come back from "commercial"

Reza:  I just wanted to officially apologize for what I said before the break.

DOUBLED.OVER.IN.PAIN.GIGGLING!!!

MJ and this boob thing.  I can't anymore.  I don't know what they looked like before but she cannot in good conscience keep referring to that as a lift.  I've had a lift, your breasts have to be of such a size that when a small amount of tissue is removed and the nipples are reanchored that they are actually perky okay MJ, small enough such that you could wear a halter top.  Again, I don't know what they looked like before, maybe she has had them worked on, in which case, that would be a reduction, but a *lift* is exactly what it sounds like, stop it girl.

GG anybody who loves you would tell you you're seething with jealousy about that girl.  If Jessica bothered you not at all, you'd get your grown ass off instagram/twitter wars.  If, you were, you know, unbothered.

The footage of Mike leading GG by the hand walking back to the hotel room was awesome.  But Geej? this helps his claim of non recollection dear.  It's time to let it go.  Because yeah, passing a lie detector test still doesn't really answer why you cam out with it, a year later and all.   Oh and you're kind of a dirty bitch for throwing your sister in the mix. 

• Love 7

I wasn't saying that you only are a 'grown up' when you're married. I am recently divorced and that would be terribly immature of me to think that so, eh? I just mean that they all seem stuck in the same place and they don't seem interested in growth. I used Mike as an example because it seems like he's the only who did something a little different by getting married.

Well, I consider growth having a career.  Now I'm not sure what career GG and Asa have though.  My point was that getting married isn't always growth, especially if your spouse takes up where your parent left off.  If Jessica told Mike not to hang around with his friends, and Mike obeys, that says all I need to know about that marriage.  

Reza:  Mike don't sit like that, you'll.....

Mike: {in Farsi and just as matter of fact as you please} I'm gonna kill you later. 

I loved how quickly Reza apologized after that exchange. Mike always has a crazy look in his eyes and I wouldn't doubt that he could put hands on Reza.

• Love 3

I agree, Mike is nowhere as wealthy as his sartorial and vehicular choices might lead us to believe. That being said, why did Reza feel the need to have a full on hissy fit about it? Reza should be content knowing he possesses actual material wealth, which is oh-so-important to him but thats not enough. He must belittle Mike in front of the others to point out Mike's car is a decade old and second hand. (To be fair, Mike was equally as condescending to Bobby when he snipped the thread from his jacket). My dislike for Reza grows with every season because I see an additional layer of just how ugly a person he is, inside and out.

Even if MJ had a boob lift her boobs are still huge. I don't think any amount of lifting would make them naturally perky. No matter what she does, she will always be one of those women who needs a bra and that dress was not doing her any favors. The constant adjusting herself didn't bother me, because I am sure it was only to keep focus on her.

The incessant fidgeting and fussing with her boobs bothered me precisely for this reason. MJ's breasts are absurdly ginormous. I couldn't help but think that if she lifted one of those melons 45 degrees to the side she could start a Newton's cradle type pendulum reaction that would go on for quite some time. 

• Love 6

^^ LMAO!!! Girl when you start talking in your home language, all low and Christopher Walken with it, you mean that shit with your whole soul!

That is the truth. My kids get the fear of God when I start talking Spanish, especially in Public.

Mike really needs that Shah paycheck, tho...or else who would be putting up with all that craziness.

• Love 4
(edited)

I agree, Mike is nowhere as wealthy as his sartorial and vehicular choices might lead us to believe. That being said, why did Reza feel the need to have a full on hissy fit about it? Reza should be content knowing he possesses actual material wealth, which is oh-so-important to him but thats not enough. He must belittle Mike in front of the others to point out Mike's car is a decade old and second hand. (To be fair, Mike was equally as condescending to Bobby when he snipped the thread from his jacket). My dislike for Reza grows with every season because I see an additional layer of just how ugly a person he is, inside and out.

You have a really good point, Rahul. It brings me back to the other reunion (can't remember which) where Reza was out to get MJ for what ever reason, calling her an alcoholic, a drug addict, and a convicted felon! He tried hard to turn everyone against her,he was so disgusting to her and she wound up forgiving him for all of it. Next season comes along and they are besties again.... I don't get these crazy Persians. Reminds me of my Italian family. Always fighting, always making up. It's exhausting. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
(edited)

Well, I consider growth having a career.  Now I'm not sure what career GG and Asa have though.  My point was that getting married isn't always growth, especially if your spouse takes up where your parent left off.  If Jessica told Mike not to hang around with his friends, and Mike obeys, that says all I need to know about that marriage.  

I don't think it is much of a reach to ask your fiancé/husband not to hang with people that accused him of rape (the initial allegation) or sit around and tell you how broke you are.  Who needs them?  It would seem that maybe his exposure should be limited to bigger parties and celebrations.  I guess Asa having a boyfriend that refuses to film expects the couple to buddy up with a solo Asa on camera.  Sounds like Asa's boyfriend thinks their assholes as well.

MJ's breasts could give me nightmares - please tell me they are natural and not something she purposely bought!

Supposedly natural but she had them customized.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2