Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Talk

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Not a Reza fan but that imitation of Vida had me rolling!  "No hair, dog walker, etc"  That Vida is a piece of work but she seemed to hold back a lot this time.  

Jessica?  I don't even know what to say.  That reaction was so over the top and ridiculous.  I've never heard anyone so excited to "be a wife".  It's usually, "I'm so excited I'm going to marry you, the love of my life, blah, blah, blah".  Yeah, not a fan of either one of those two.  It'll be interesting to watch that relationship fall apart on camera.  

• Love 2

I didn't know MJ wore wigs, I thought maybe extensions.  

She said in an episode last year that she wore full wigs. They are good ones, I'll give her that. 

I think her skin looks amazing! Different strokes I guess. 

Her skin does look good. She's only 43, it should look good. I didn't start to fall apart until I hit 50, lol! And yes, different strokes. No harm intended. 

• Love 1

Eh.  I don't even like Mike and Jessica but I don't think her reaction was unwarranted.  She's waited a long time and gone through a lot of shit to be his girlfriend and then fiancee (and wife now).  They'd just had the shock of GG's revelation in front of eleventy grillion people and on camera.  Adrenaline was racing as they were just about to leap from a plane.  She was terrified and exhilarated.  What happened looked to me like a very honest reaction - like a bit of an emotional break after dealing with a whole lot.  Joy, fear, relief - all rolled into one.

• Love 2

Unpopular opinion alert:

In re: to the "Mike trying to fuck GG" issue

I think Mike probably did the usual drunken flirting with GG; and she blew it way out of proportion. She's a lying attention whore

Same. This episode confirmed it to me.

• Love 2

I've never seen a reaction to a proposal like that in all my borned days. She's that excited to be marring Mike, really?

When she was cooking, I feared her boobs would catch fire like Mrs. Doubtfire.

I love a Mrs. Doubtfire reference!!  LOL  

• Love 1
(edited)

The more I think about it, the more I was surprised that they didn't show more reaction from Jessica - it is Bravo after all.  Other than her insisting in the last ep that he get her out of there (in the car) and then in this ep, her telling him that they weren't his friends and the one time asking him if he for sure didn't do it, I can't believe they skipped some of the drahmah. 

Since she isn't a main cast member, just one of the cast, I wonder if she has been better able to control what goes on the show because she isn't on camera as much?

Edited by hammaboo
  • Love 1
(edited)

Unpopular opinion alert:

In re: to the "Mike trying to fuck GG" issue

I think Mike probably did the usual drunken flirting with GG; and she blew it way out of proportion. She's a lying attention whore

I think they are all blowing it way out of proportion.  With this group anything goes especially when they are partying, drinking and popping pills. So GG blurting out the Mike tried to fuck her why none of them started laughing is beyond me.  It really feels forced.  Well the whole storyline seems forced.  I think the ill feelings between Mike and GG are real just because GG is a drama queen and Mike is well...Mike. 

And I thought Mike looked better in this episode than he has all season.  Maybe it was the lighting.  And the proposal just as they were to jump out of the plane was painful to watch.  She is jumping out of a plane for the first time, something she has (or said) wanted to do for years, nice way to take away from that experience by popping the question at that moment.  But I am sure even Mike did not know she would scream all the way down "I'm going to a wife!". 

I loved the top MJ was wearing at breakfast.  How does she find shirts like that?  Big enough to cover the girls but fitted in the waist?  Does she have her clothes altered or are they right off the rack........ha RACK pardon the pun.

Edited by gaPeach
  • Love 2

As far as Gigi and her arthritis reveal...Boo Frickin Hoo... a ploy for sympathy after her "Mike tried to F me" bit blew up in her face. She was just as responsible as Mike was so STFU.

And the proposal just as they were to jump out of the plane was painful to watch.  She is jumping out of a plane for the first time, something she has (or said) wanted to do for years, nice way to take away from that experience by popping the question at that moment.  But I am sure even Mike did not know she would scream all the way down "I'm going to a wife!". 

Jessica sounded like a 50's college girl who succeeded in snagging a frat boy and went on to earn her MRS. degree.

• Love 1
What I found fascinating (and yet very revealing in terms of how these imbeciles all operate like a bunch of kindergarteners) was how Reza kept on revisiting the "pinky swear"

Yeah.  I finally watched this episode too, and this was funnier than the Cheeto bath.

GG v Mike is a complete non-issue to me.  Partly because of I remembered the unwanted semi-assault on Naked Mike.  Is it really fair to change the rules mid-game here?  Or are there one set of rules for unwanted advances on men and another set of rules for unwanted advances on women?  There shouldn't be.  Even if the man involved doesn't see it as an assault -- because to me, clearly it was.

I've never seen a reaction to a proposal like that in all my borned days. She's that excited to be marring Mike, really?

Hey.  She'd just jumped out of a plane.  The one and only time I jumped out of a plane, I think I screamed for 20 minutes:  It's all so beautiful!  We both breathe oxygen. Etcetera, etcetera.  (He didn't propose.)

Skydiving is a really exhilarating experience.

• Love 1

Reza faces a reality about marrying. Meanwhile, GG wants to re-enter the dating scene and enlists MJ's help; As a struggles to juggle aspects of her life; and a game of dodgeball is organized to help the gang release bottled-up tension.

All that damn banshee screaming, I'M A WIFE!

:facepalm:

Banshee! Yes! That's right on. Also desperate and pathetic, she's is not a bit likeable, and just watching her with that douche makes me cringe!

I want to remove my eyeballs and soak them in desinfectant, he looks so dirty and slimey.

• Love 1

Reza asking what's become of the group, that a polygraph is needed made me chuckle, that's what made him see the crazy? Hmmm...O.K then.

Mike is looking more and more like a skid row raccoon in a cheap suit. Does he not have a mirror? Does his family not see the physical change in just a year?

He needs to be on whatever channel does the Intervention show.

Adam and Reza, not seeing this last at all, not only boring to watch but they are not believable as a couple to me, I just don't see chemistry or even love with those two.

Watching Mike at the "office" was funny, it was so staged and phony, and the reaction from the people around there was very telling, they were just extras on the show waiting to get their $50 day paycheck.

He's such a tool!

1. What a bunch of awful people.

2. Scenes between GG and Asifa are scripted and Asifa and her boyfriend scenes are also scripted..

3. GG got RA tattoed on her finger apparently.. Her talking about having babies made my skin crawl.

4. Jessica is so obsessed in becoming a wife to someone who is on TV she is just willing to put up with anything. Her face didn't even move during the skydiving scene? wow.

5. Would love to see Vida and Kandi's mom and in a room together. What a nasty woman.

6. Jessica's sobbing was so annoying to watch. I was waiting for it to end and it just wouldn't end.

Not to fat shame but I would love for once to see an overweight woman on TV who isn't gross to watch, MJ's lips and chest area while she's grinding her cooch on the couch was cringe. Why can't there be sharp, intelligent overweight women on TV. Not a single one. They're always a joke.

• Love 1

Not to fat shame but I would love for once to see an overweight woman on TV who isn't gross to watch, MJ's lips and chest area while she's grinding her cooch on the couch was cringe. Why can't there be sharp, intelligent overweight women on TV. Not a single one. They're always a joke.

SQwgkOz.gif?1

• Love 5

So Mike says for a 4'2 guy, Shervin can pack a lot of meat inside him. I have no comment.

Yikes!

On edit: Even worse now that I've seen the scene - way too much meat! lol

Edited by nexxie

I dislike GG even more than I dislike Mike, but I 100% believe Mike is guilty. Chiefly because of the way he was toying with GG's thong in the flashback they showed a few eps ago, ugh. (Not sure why Jessica would be okay with even that behavior.)  And his cluelessness on his meeting with Asa cements it for me. 

Re his lunch date with Asa -- I don't blame Mike for not being able to recall something from when he was blackout drunk a year ago. Now it's clear to me why his first response was "Why is she bringing this up now after a year?!" as opposed to "It's not true." Dude, if you don't remember, you don't remember, glad you're starting to own it. But now we're going to need some corroborative evidence that GG is a "lying bitch."  

Bravo, just roll the footage and exonerate one of these irritating people please. 

• Love 6

MJ dresses like the mom of every 13 year old girl's nightmares. Those tight high waisted jeans were so unflattering. I think she wanted to wear leggings to show off her new hips and butt.

I really don't see what Adam sees in Reza. Not only is he a materialistic, beady-eyed fool, Reza constantly puts Adam down. He had so much anger with his dad, but allows Reza to say whatever to him. I don't see this marriage making it very long.

• Love 4

Poor Adam. Reza has a lot of issues, including some racial ones. What is his obsession with "white people do this, we do that"?

MJ is just like her mama. Also she's on some kind of mood stabilizer. Or she just dabbles in Mary Jane.

Asa is absurd. Her body is insane though.

Everyone else, meh.

No one is likeable on this show yet as a whole I'm drawn to them.

Edited by what
  • Love 3

No one is likeable on this show yet as a whole I'm drawn to them.

Boy if that ain't the truth.  It's like they take turns being despicable.  So far Shervin is the only guy who has yet to show unlikable traits.  Hopefully that sticks and isn't just a once we get to know him, his "real" personality comes out or something.

• Love 1

I don't get Reza and Adam together at all.  If they get married, Reza will cheat on Adam and then blame Adam for not "bringing the sexy" or something.

Re his lunch date with Asa -- I don't blame Mike for not being able to recall something from when he was blackout drunk a year ago. Now it's clear to me why his first response was "Why is she bringing this up now after a year?!" as opposed to "It's not true." Dude, if you don't remember, you don't remember, glad you're starting to own it. But now we're going to need some corroborative evidence that GG is a "lying bitch."

That's why I never believed Mike.  He kept saying, "Why is GG bringing this up NOW?" Maybe he wasn't as blackout drunk as he says he was.  

I think Jessica is getting a bitch edit, but I'm of two minds with her.  On one hand I feel she can be an abuser, because abusers always try to isolate their partner from family and friends and I see Jessica doing that.  On the other hand, if I was going to marry a man who had a group of childish friends who got drunk and fought all the time, I'd probably want my fiancee to stay away from them.  Sure, they've been friends for years and there's history there, but if someone is getting married they must realize that it's time to start a new history with their partner now.  

I wonder if Jessica hates that Mike is on the show but Mike likes being on the show for the money and "fame."  

• Love 2

I dislike GG even more than I dislike Mike, but I 100% believe Mike is guilty. Chiefly because of the way he was toying with GG's thong in the flashback they showed a few eps ago, ugh. (Not sure why Jessica would be okay with even that behavior.)  And his cluelessness on his meeting with Asa cements it for me. 

Bravo, just roll the footage and exonerate one of these irritating people please. 

Mike is definitely lying/covering up what happened in Turkey but the situation is SO much bigger then whether or not Mike did anything.

1.  Is GG's beef that Mike assaulted her or was unfaithful? At first she seemed to imply a crime was committed, but that was likely a way to make sure she got the desired amount of attention from her friends, which is her pattern.  At some point it shifted completely to him being unfaithful.  Which leads us to this:

2.  Why is she so deadset on telling the world Mike was attempting to cheat on his girlfriend?  because guys cheated on her?  BS!  She's known Mike almost her entire life, there is no reason to ruin his potential engagement unless ...

3.  Golnesa wants to ruin his engagement to Jessica.  First of all she had every opportunity in the past year to bring this up to anyone.  First she waits until TV.  Then she had weeks and days to talk to Mike or anyone about this.  Instead she tells everyone, including new people like Shervin, basically to let them know how "desirable" she is since they're new.  Then she waits until a large party with Jessica in attendance before saying something.  Notice even after the heat died down from the pool party, she wouldn't let it go even though everyone else was basically ready to move on as Mike is engaged now so who cares?  But she is so determined to make sure everyone knows even though a growing number of people do not care because she wants it proven that Mike attempted to cheat on Jessica to ruin his engagement.  Why?

4.  Attention.  Reason number one is since GG is single with nothing going on in her life, because she constantly seeks attention like a toddler, she wants everyone, but most importantly Jessica, that everyone knows that Mike "wants" her more than Jessica.  This is a female ego thing.  Anyone who was secure would've let this go and moved on, but GG needs everyone to know how desirable she is, but most importantly by Mike.

5.  GG is 100% pure jealous of Jessica that Mike is marrying her.  Anyone who has watched this show from the beginning knows that GG has been pining over Mike basically her entire teenage and adult life.  Ever since Mike dated her sister (who she also mysteriously hates and hasn't spoken with since she may have given Mike a booty call a season or two ago), GG has paraded around boyfriend after boyfriend in front of Mike, constantly trying to make him jealous and always trying to find out what he thinks of them and then losing every time Mike ends up being friends with them.  This is pure middle school behavior and that is GG, completely immature.  Her life's goal has been for Mike to finally realize that she is the greatest woman on Earth and he is a fool for looking anywhere else.  Does anyone actually believe she is "mortified" that Mike made a pass at her?  Give me a break ...

HERE'S THE REAL TRUTH ON WHAT HAPPENED:  After years and years of repelling Golnesa's flirting, advancements and pining, they are in Turkey, they were all very drunk, and Mike was having tension with Reza if I recall so was in a weird place, but that's when Golnesa finally got what she wanted.  A drunken Mike made a pass at her.  From that point, they either went all the way with it, or GG shut it down.  How far it went no one knows, but something clearly happened.  But it's important for everyone to realize GG IS NOT INNOCENT, this was either provoked through her years of flirting and him being drunk, or she was 100% consensual and they actually slept together.

WHY MIKE WON'T TELL THE TRUTH.  To win back Asa, Reza, and the others who are focusing on him "lying" he would have to reveal the whole truth which will point out how GG is not innocent at all and definitely played her part in all this, however he will still be admitting to cheating.  So Asa, MJ, REza and everyone will realize what a brat and manipulator Golnesa is in this situation, but guess what, Jessica will also find out he cheated or attempted to cheat on her.  What good does that do Mike?  His friends believe him and he no longer has a fiancee.  That's why Mike says it's a choice between friends and his wife.  It's either have your wife at your side with your friends knowing you lied about something, or have your friends know you're 100% honest, but now your fiancee knows you cheated on her.  That's why Mike is doing what he's doing.

Because at the end of the day, all Golnesa wants is for Mike to break up with Jessica because she will always be jealous of any girl he dates to punish him for not being in love with her.  And that's the bottom line.

I don't get Reza and Adam together at all.  If they get married, Reza will cheat on Adam and then blame Adam for not "bringing the sexy" or something.

That's why I never believed Mike.  He kept saying, "Why is GG bringing this up NOW?" Maybe he wasn't as blackout drunk as he says he was.  

I think Jessica is getting a bitch edit, but I'm of two minds with her.  On one hand I feel she can be an abuser, because abusers always try to isolate their partner from family and friends and I see Jessica doing that.  On the other hand, if I was going to marry a man who had a group of childish friends who got drunk and fought all the time, I'd probably want my fiancee to stay away from them.  Sure, they've been friends for years and there's history there, but if someone is getting married they must realize that it's time to start a new history with their partner now.  

I wonder if Jessica hates that Mike is on the show but Mike likes being on the show for the money and "fame."  

I don't like Jessica at all.  She is the classic wife who wants to transform her husband into her image.  I don't want Mike to marry her.  However I do not want GG to be the reason.  Golnesa is clearly passionately jealous that Mike is with Jessica and finally has her "weapon" to break this marriage up wiht the Turkey "incident"  For that reason and that reason alone I want Jessica to weather the storm and marry Mike so that Golnesa will lose.  Then in a year or two after a 5-day drunken pillfest bender with Reza and MJ, that's when I want Jessica to divorce and free Mike!

• Love 10

I think Adam is a trophy husband. Reza admitted in a prior season that he frequently cheated on Adam. I'm not convinced that he'll change his spots just because he put a ring on it. We shall see. If I was Adam's attorney, I'd put a cheating clause in that prenup.

Mike is lying about whatever happened in Turkey. He and GG were probably too drunk/pilled up to remember the exact details, but something definitely happened.

I like Shervin, too. He seems cool. Did anyone see the interstitial where Sherv and MJ are lounging around his pool, and then Nima came out, buck nekkid and jumped in the pool?

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 2

I am inclined to agree. The undercurrent of the accusations (that Mike was being somehow rapey) are serious and this whole thing should be straightened out ASAP (especially if Mike did something without GG's consent).

Asa's assessment makes some sense (that the truth is somewhere in between what Mike said and what GG said). 

Adam is such a nice guy. He has absolutely nothing in common with Reza. Not even sex. These two have no business getting married. I think Reza just wants a storyline. I hope Adam doesn't get hurt. 

Getting engaged for a storyline? Is Adam in on this too? (I doubt he got the memo). I don't see Reza being faithful either. It's interesting that he referenced being like his father in terms of being tempted to sow some wild oats. 

Edited by discoprincess

I think Adam is a trophy husband. Reza admitted in a prior season that he frequently cheated on Adam. I'm not convinced that he'll change his spots just because he put a ring on it. We shall see. If I was Adam's attorney, I'd put a cheating clause in that prenup.

Mike is lying about whatever happened in Turkey. He and GG were probably too drunk/pilled up to remember the exact details, but something definitely happened.

I like Shervin, too. He seems cool. Did anyone see the interstitial where Sherv and MJ are lounging around his pool, and then Nima came out, buck nekkid and jumped in the pool?

YUP.  And I'm with Mike with on it. "Why now"? Cuz the cameras are around? Or because you heard through the grapevine Mike was getting married?

Because the lie she's spreading that she had to tell literally everyone because she was soooo awkward around Mike when no one knew hasn't changed. She was terrified Mike might be at dodgeball.

I

Getting engaged for a storyline? Is Adam in on this too? (I doubt he got the memo). I don't see Reza being faithful either. It's interesting that he referenced being like his father in terms of being tempted to sow some wild oats. 

No, I don't think Adam is in on it. I think he loves Reza and he really want to get married. Reza needs a storyline because he has nothing going on without it and he is a famewhore. Complaining about the sex with Adam on camera to his buddy Asa was disgusting to me, some things need to be private.and for him to say that his father was a cheater so he will probably be one too is a red flag that they should not get married. 

Edited by bichonblitz

Reza is an asshole, and every season he shows it a bit more. Adam better put a cheating clause in that prenup.

I liked the MJ/Asa talk; Asa was (and can be) more than a little condescending, but I liked that MJ admitted wrongdoing.

I think GG and Mike hooked up, but didn't have sex. No clue who instigated, but I'd bet Mike after copious flirting by both. I'm not convinced that she was the one who stopped it, but I think she now is mad that the cheating didn't implode Mike/Jessica and now they're getting married.

• Love 2

I also like Sherwin (and Nima).  Get rid of loser Mike.

I think Asa is right - the truth is somewhere in the middle.  I have no sympathy for either GG or Mike.  They are both low-class.

MJ is trying for the nice edit this season - as phony and manipulative as she is.

Reza and Adam?  That relationship is doom.  I agree that it's more for the show than anything real life.

• Love 1

So if the bachelor party is shown on Shahs this season, are Reza and Adam already married in current time? Did they break up? I'm trying to think back to when Reza was on WWHL and I don't remember them saying anything about Adam. Did they already have this bachelor party but they are not married yet? I'm confused.

I don't know what it is but I'm really liking Asa this season. Maybe it's her interactions with her parents. They are hilarious.

• Love 1

So if the bachelor party is shown on Shahs this season, are Reza and Adam already married in current time? Did they break up? I'm trying to think back to when Reza was on WWHL and I don't remember them saying anything about Adam. Did they already have this bachelor party but they are not married yet? I'm confused.

I don't know what it is but I'm really liking Asa this season. Maybe it's her interactions with her parents. They are hilarious.

To be honest, Asa's mother is my favorite person on this show. Possibly the only person I like. 

Speaking of Asa, I'm surprised I haven't heard one thing about diamond water this season -- has anyone else heard anything? 

• Love 4

Hearing Reza describing his sex life was utterly gross - I wish Adam wakes up and finds someone worthy of his love and attention. There is something just really creepy and icky about Reza.

Asa - love her house and her family are genuinely close and involved with each other.  I'm just over the phony quirkiness and cat story line - Asa's mum was even wearing cat pyjamas and she looked like she was trying hard to be a character.  They are legitimately interesting and kooky that I wish they were just left alone to be themselves.

If you ever wanted to see a low rent, poorly edited music video of Asa rapping about Fessenjoon which is an Iranian stew which involves her crazy family dancing in their living room here it is

MJ trying on those leggings and exposing her basketball ass cheeks BwiKhmHIIAAUVd0.jpg

• Love 2

Asa - love her house and her family are genuinely close and involved with each other.  I'm just over the phony quirkiness and cat story line - Asa's mum was even wearing cat pyjamas and she looked like she was trying hard to be a character.  They are legitimately interesting and kooky that I wish they were just left alone to be themselves.

If you ever wanted to see a low rent, poorly edited music video of Asa rapping about Fessenjoon which is an Iranian stew which involves her crazy family dancing in their living room here it is

Wow.  This is cute for family home video purposes, but I had a hard time watching through to the end due to secondhand embarrassment violently overtaking my body.  

• Love 1

Did anyone else catch what MJ said about getting hit too hard at dodge ball? "I'm gonna get hit in my vagina, and I'll never be able to reproduce AGAIN". Again?  Is there a previous pregnancy I'm not aware of??

• Love 2