Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Puerto Read-Co!

• Start Topic

Nene is so disgusting.  I'm sure no one is beating down the door to be married to Gregg.  Personal slave about sums it up.  And I doubt any man would be lining up to sleep with the Moose either.  Loved Kenya's comments about the 'blonde toupee'.

• Like 1
  • Love 14

I'm pissed!!!  Every bit of the drama on this show tonight seems so friggin fake it's pathetic.  Bravo is trying so hard to create a Talls vs Smalls type of situation on this Puerto Rico trip that they are phoning it in on the dialogue.  I don't seriously believe that Phaedra would have come at Demetria like that for real for real.  Phaedra is known for her subtle shade, not out and out insults as if Demetria was Kenya.  I'm not buying any of it.  This stinks!!!  :-(

• Love 7

It was interesting to me how they had the women split up. The Fun Girls (Kenya, Claudia, Cynthia), The Dumb Girls (Demetria, Porsha and Kandi) and the Ho' Chile No Manners Girls (NeNe and Phaedra).

Cringed a little when the subtitle said Hartsfield International Airport... leaving off Jackson. Maynard might do a few spins.

• Love 5

Um, Demetria was not speaking to Nene so why was Nene speaking?

Why does Nene think that everyone is being manipulated by Kenya?  Cynthia and Claudia seem to be operating on their own so I don't know why Nene thinks that Kenya is putting them up to anything.  Now, Kenya could have just listened to Demetria's comments without telling her anything about Phaedra, but Demetria chose to confront Phaedra at the table and that confrontation is Demetria's style.  She essentially did the same thing to Kenya when she confronted Kenya about Roger Bob.

While Phaedra's analysis of Demetria was correct IMO, no one asked her and she of all people needs to keep quiet about someone's relationship.  She threw shade in Demetria's direction and she can miss me with the innocent act.  Demetria laid her out with the 8 years in common comment.  Phaedra thinks a ring from a convicted felon is better than no ring.  Okay.

I know these shows thrive on drama, but it would have been nice if they had gotten along for once on one of these trips.  The subtle shade when they were in their small groups was fine; I just wish they had a nice dinner with some good girl talk without all of that rudeness and disrespect of each other.

Nene is always talking about her pockets, but I notice that she did not pull out her wallet to upgrade her room since she thought it was not big enough.  Folks with money don't talk, they show.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 16

Claudia, I bow to you! Cooked Ramen noodles?? Yass!

See, clowns like Phaedra never learn I thought we had a chat with her about putting her head down and keeping her mouth shut this season. And the rolling of those eyes has got to stop.

For whatever piece of shit Demetria's man is, his ass is still freer than your huzzbin.

• Love 20

First of all Demetria and Cynthia shouldn't talk about how anybody looks with that nasty power blue eye shadow, I thought went out in the 1970's.  Also, Cynthia looks terrible with that stupid flat iron style, it looks like something died on her head and if Kenya was a real friend she'd tell Cynthia how foolish she looks.  BTW, isn't Cynthia close to 50?  

Kenya and Claudia need to stop that agest shit, but of them are closer to 50 than 30 and Claudia was born in 1973 so Nene's not 20 years younger than she.  Also Kenya and Claudia will be sixty someday unless they don't intend on living past 59.

Phaedra was just nasty to Demetria, but Phaedra was right about her relationship, eight years and still no ring?  Roger Bobb is just stringing her along.  Or maybe Demetria doesn't want to get married; at any rate, Phaedra was very nasty to her for some unknown reason.  

Now to Nene.  Though I can't stand Claudia because I think she throws her "biracial-ness" around too damn much, maybe she thinks she has an advantage rather than being "just black" Maybe she thinks she'll get more roles in Hollywood if she lets them know she's biracial. (http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/06/biracial-women-erasing-black-women-hollywood/#comments) However, I really dislike what Nene said to her, it really burned me up; I hate what Nene said about Claudia being a whore, or sleeping around or whatever.  

A few months ago, I read an article on the website "Racialicious" about sexuality and black women.  They quoted an article about Pink where she said that when she was younger she did sleep around a bit, now she's married and has a child.  The article when on to say that it's acceptable in this society for a white woman to explore her sexuality, but when a black woman does the same, she's shamed for it; I mean take Kim Kardashian, she might have slept with hundreds of men, but still Kanye West married her.  When a black woman explores her sexuality, she's called a "whore" a "trick" a "THOT" and worse, Kim Kardashian is a millionaire while Karrine Steffans is called "Superhead."  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 9

Kenya:   Some support, laughing and making fun of Claudia's feet.  Didn't Kenya's father say her feet were jacked up like her mother's when he came to visit, a season or two ago?

Phaedra:  A secure woman wouldn't be throwing shade at another woman.  I feel she is just trying to keep her peach, Apollo is getting ready to go to jail, what will her storyline be the rest of this season and next?

Claudia:  She ripped Nene a new one.  YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!

There is always issues about the rooms, can't everybody just be grateful.   I mean your not paying for it.   If you need to be in a better room then upgrade and pay for it your damn self.

Edited by appledumpling
  • Love 10

They're all terrible, honestly. You don't get to be besties with Kenya and then say these girls are rude...like...yeah. they ALL are. You aren't an outlier.

Nene won't just stay out of things. Yeah you were there and know what Phaedra said but it doesn't matter. Stay out of arguments.

Claudia's reads seemed better in commercials. She won more than anyone else because she wasn't cowed, but she wasn't actually clever.

And NONE of this matters, cuz next episode they're passing dildos in between their knees so how serious could it have really been?

• Love 8

First of all Demetria and Cynthia shouldn't talk about how anybody looks with that nasty power blue eye shadow, I thought went out in the 1970's. Also, Cynthia looks terrible with that stupid flat iron style, it looks like something died on her head and if Kenya was a real friend she'd tell Cynthia how foolish she looks. BTW, isn't Cynthia close to 50?

Kenya and Claudia need to stop that agest shit, but of them are closer to 50 than 30 and Claudia was born in 1973 so Nene's not 20 years younger than she. Also Kenya and Claudia will be sixty someday unless they don't intend on living past 59.

Phaedra was just nasty to Demetria, but Phaedra was right about her relationship, eight years and still no ring? Roger Bobb is just stringing her along. Or maybe Demetria doesn't want to get married; at any rate, Phaedra was very nasty to her for some unknown reason.

Now to Nene. Though I can't stand Claudia because I think she throws her "biracial-ness" around too damn much, maybe she thinks she has an advantage rather than being "just black" Maybe she thinks she'll get more roles in Hollywood if she lets them know she's biracial. (http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/06/biracial-women-erasing-black-women-hollywood/#comments) However, I really dislike what Nene said to her, it really burned me up; I hate what Nene said about Claudia being a whore, or sleeping around or whatever.

A few months ago, I read an article on the website "Racialicious" about sexuality and black women. They quoted an article about Pink where she said that when she was younger she did sleep around a bit, now she's married and has a child. The article when on to say that it's acceptable in this society for a white woman to explore her sexuality, but when a black woman does the same, she's shamed for it; I mean take Kim Kardashian, she might have slept with hundreds of men, but still Kanye West married her. When a black woman explores her sexuality, she's called a "whore" a "trick" a "THOT" and worse, Kim Kardashian is a millionaire while Karrine Steffans is called "Superhead."

Wasn't Kenya whining about Porsha shading her about her age a few seasons back? Funny how that works.

I think I'm done. This show isn't lighthearted and fun anymore. Tonight was just nonstop mean-spirited jabs and I didn't enjoy watching it at all.

I also hate that half the chicks on the show now aren't from Atlanta or even Georgia and it shows.

• Love 8

I need to go back and listen. At the beginning of the aging shade it sounded to me like Claudia was telling Nene that she "looked" 20 yrs older than her (true) even though they were so close in age. It sort of got lost in all the kee keeing at the table.

That scene needs a rewatch.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 7

Wasn't Kenya whining about Porsha shading her about her age a few seasons back? Funny how that works.

I think I'm done. This show isn't lighthearted and fun anymore. Tonight was just nonstop mean-spirited jabs and I didn't enjoy watching it at all.

I also hate that half the chicks on the show now aren't from Atlanta or even Georgia and it shows.

I don't know if I'm done, but I do agree with this.  All of the jabs about age.   Kenya's half way to 50 so she needs to take a seat and Claudia's no spring chicken either, neither is Cynthia with that awful hairstyle.  To me Cynthia looks foolish running around with Kenya and Claudia.  And what was that about, "we're the beauty queens?" I can't stand when people gloat about things they had NO control of, Kenya, Cynthia and Claudia came out the good side of the gene pool, and that's about it.  As I watched them, I wondered how they would fare if they looked like a regular black woman like Phaedra or Kandi, or even Nene.  When Kenya talks about Nene's hair, I feel like someone should tell her, "I wonder what you'd be like if your hair didn't grow an inch."  Yes, those "beauties" are pretty...pretty ugly.  

Kenya, Cynthia and Claudia can all take seats and pray that their bodies don't change when they go through menopause.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 16

if they looked like a regular black woman like Phaedra or Kandi, or even Nene.

Phaedra and Kandi, yes. NeNe.... no. I don't know any black woman who wears a Little Dutch Boy pink wig, or the thing she had on her head tonight. That ain't regular.

• Love 24

I don't know if I'm done, but I do agree with this. All of the jabs about age. Kenya's half way to 50 so she needs to take a seat and Claudia's no spring chicken either, neither is Cynthia with that awful hairstyle. To me Cynthia looks foolish running around with Kenya and Claudia. And what was that about, "we're the beauty queens?" I can't stand when people gloat about things they had NO control of, Kenya, Cynthia and Claudia came out the good side of the gene pool, and that's about it. As I watched them, I wondered how they would fare if they looked like a regular black woman like Phaedra or Kandi, or even Nene.

Kenya, Cynthia and Claudia can all take seats and pray that their bodies don't change when they go through menopause.

Real talk, Cynthia and Claudia do look regular to me. Kenya is the only one of the three I consider(ed) extraordinarily beautiful. But I get your point.

• Love 2

I don't know why anyone is getting on Kenya this episode because she was pretty much quiet. She didn't even pipe up at the table.

If Nene and Phaedra didn't like Demetria, the room etc they shouldn't have gone on the trip.

Nene & Phaedra showed their nasty & rude asses this episode. I'm glad Claudia & her jacked up feet got Nene together.

Kenya's dad said her feet were ashy. He didn't say anything about her having Almond Joys for feet.

• Love 14

See, clowns like Phaedra never learn I thought we had a chat with her about putting her head down and keeping her mouth shut this season. And the rolling of those eyes has got to stop.

For whatever piece of shit Demetria's man is, his ass is still freer than your huzzbin.

And he has a job. 

Now to Nene.  Though I can't stand Claudia because I think she throws her "biracial-ness" around too damn much, maybe she thinks she has an advantage rather than being "just black" Maybe she thinks she'll get more roles in Hollywood if she lets them know she's biracial. (http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/06/biracial-women-erasing-black-women-hollywood/#comments) However, I really dislike what Nene said to her, it really burned me up; I hate what Nene said about Claudia being a whore, or sleeping around or whatever.  

A few months ago, I read an article on the website "Racialicious" about sexuality and black women.  They quoted an article about Pink where she said that when she was younger she did sleep around a bit, now she's married and has a child.  The article when on to say that it's acceptable in this society for a white woman to explore her sexuality, but when a black woman does the same, she's shamed for it; I mean take Kim Kardashian, she might have slept with hundreds of men, but still Kanye West married her.  When a black woman explores her sexuality, she's called a "whore" a "trick" a "THOT" and worse, Kim Kardashian is a millionaire while Karrine Steffans is called "Superhead."  

Nene was out of bounds and disrespectful.  Claudia's sex life is not Kandi's or Nene's business.  There is plenty of stuff to shade her on without going there. 

I was talking with my hairdresser yesterday about black women and how we see are ourselves versus society yesterday.  Your comments are on point about perception and reality.  Whats sad is that we perpetuate the myths about ourselves.

I need to go back and listen. At the beginning of the aging shade it sounded to me like Claudia was telling Nene that she "looked" 20 yrs older than her (true) even though they were so close in age. It sort of got lost in all the kee keeing at the table.

That scene needs a rewatch.

I took it the same way that you did.  I believe was referring to Nene's looks.

As I watched them, I wondered how they would fare if they looked like a regular black woman like Phaedra or Kandi, or even Nene.

I think all of the women can be beautiful.  Nene looked great to me during her first few seasons and Phaedra is very pretty too.  Nene looks bad due to her styling choices.  Phaedra is hit and miss typically; this season she has been more hit than miss.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 4

Go Claudia! Nene, Phaedra & Porscha are a joke. I'll watch next week to see Claudia put Porscha in her place but after that I'm out. I too am tired of Nene and her minions. The utter disrespect those 3 women showed their hostess tonight was disgusting.

Also want to respond to the post about only black women being shamed for sleeping around. Where are you located? Where I live, white women don't get a pass from black or white men. As for Kim K., she can have her sh*tty marriage. I'd rather be single than deal with that sham of a relationship.

• Love 15

But what WAS Phaedra's shade on Demetria about? From her talking about her singing in a bar, not a stadium w Mariah to shading the Glam Squad. Jailbird husband does not look good on Ms Phaedra. It's making her very very nasty and that should not be when she is such an easy target right now.

Phaedra is not quick on her feet and she would not have been ready if Mr Stylist had come for her.

And stop trying to make the Shun Melson t-shirts happen.

• Love 4

But what WAS Phaedra's shade on Demetria about? From her talking about her singing in a bar, not a stadium w Mariah to shading the Glam Squad. Jailbird husband does not look good on Ms Phaedra. It's making her very very nasty and that should not be when she is such an easy target right now.

Phaedra is not quick on her feet and she would not have been ready if Mr Stylist had come for her.

And stop trying to make the Shun Melson t-shirts happen.

I have no clue where Phaedra's shade came from but a poster above mentioned Phaedra wanting to keep her peach. Good point! Maybe Demetria is auditioning for a spot on the show? Edited by turbogirlnyc
  • Love 4

Claudia, until you can sport your own natural hair without extensions, have a seat and stfu.  You lose points when it's just an ugly weave insulting an ugly wig.  Come with some realness next time.  Plus, you do all of this shading yet get all butt hurt when Kenya makes fun of those dilapidated feet of yours.  It just makes me think that she and Kenya aren't really bosom buddies like they're trying to project.  Otherwise she would be used to Kenya's jabs by now.  I think this might just be another fake relationship by Bravo to introduce a new housewife.

Why are we being spoon fed Demetia's drama this season?  Is she a housewife or not?  I'm getting bored with the Roger Bobb shtick.  It's old already.  NEXT!!!

If that was the stylist responsible for that atrocious outfit Demetria wore to that music video release party (without the video...how dreadful!) then he needed to be read.  Just because you call yourself a stylist does not mean you automatically have good taste.  Just sayin.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 13

Also want to respond to the post about only black women being shamed for sleeping around. Where are you located? Where I live, white women don't get a pass from black or white men. As for Kim K., she can have her sh*tty marriage. I'd rather be single than deal with that sham of a relationship.

Structurally, when it comes to sex, the issue of slut-shaming is never just gender-deep. There's levels to this. Black women have been, and continue to be, stereotyped as hypersexual and are thus forced to deal with the stigma of being "fast" from the time they start budding. We are not allowed to have agency in our sexual decisions until a ring is put on our fingers. White women do not have to deal with this racialized attitude towards sex, despite the fact that yes, every woman has to grapple the Madonna/Whore complex. 

So, while you may know some white women who have been shamed for being sexually open, that doesn't excuse the fact that black women (and Asian women...and non-Black Latinas...) are not held to the same standards as your friends. 

As for the show, the rampant slut-shaming has always, rightfully, rubbed me the wrong way. Claudia is a grown ass woman and she can sleep with whoever she wants as many times as she wants and it should. not. matter. Nene can kick rocks for that one. 

Also, Phaedra needs to stop waving around that ring of hers because it's a big ole bullseye. Like, she ain't ride or die (it appears that Demeteria is, and I hope the purses and shoes are worth it) so why act like it? Just stay in your lane. 

• Love 10

Claudia, until you can sport your own natural hair without extensions, have a seat and stfu.

But, Claudia wasn't saying anything until NeNe started up, and Phaedra was arguing with Demetria... and Claudia said she wished that everyone could speak like adults, and that she thought it was Ok for Demetria to ask Phaedra about her comments. Which, I sort of agree with her on that. Then NeNe went full blown loco on her.

I do think Demetria is being tried out to replace Phaedra. Watching Roger Bobb dodge and weave and try to avoid a relationship has to be more entertaining than letters from prison.

• Love 13

When Kenya talks about Nene's hair, I feel like someone should tell her, "I wonder what you'd be like if your hair didn't grow an inch."

I don't think the shade about Nenes hair is about length.  Kenyas aunt has a short natural style and is perhaps the most beautiful woman to be shown on RHOA.

• Love 17

Claudia, until you can sport your own natural hair without extensions, have a seat and stfu.  You lose points when it's just an ugly weave insulting an ugly wig.  Come with some realness next time.  Plus, you do all of this shading yet get all butt hurt when Kenya makes fun of those dilapidated feet of yours.  It just makes me think that she and Kenya aren't really bosom buddies like they're trying to project.  Otherwise she would be used to Kenya's jabs by now.  I think this might just be another fake relationship by Bravo to introduce a new housewife.

Why are we being spoon fed Demetia's drama this season?  Is she a housewife or not?  I'm getting bored with the Roger Bobb shtick.  It's old already.  NEXT!!!

Well, technically Porscha isn't a housewife either and we see way too much of her less than intelligent ass (to put it nicely) every damn episode. Yeah, I know it was a last minute decision but still... Too many teeth on my screen.

• Love 3

Nene's edges & nape are ate up, to' up, her wigs looking like He-Man, tropical huts, etc. Claudia was probably the only one on the trip who wasn't wearing a weave or wig (she took her weave out).

Demetria's blue shadow looks good. Cynthia's...not so much.

Maybe Phaedra once dated Rogerbobb? Because I can't understand the palpable hostility otherwise.

• Love 11

Claudia appeared to be the only woman on the trip who was not wearing a wig, weave or piece and had very minimal make up on. I thought she looked very pretty.

I could tell Nene was completely intimidated by Claudia. Her body language gave it away. Usually when Nene starts going off on somebody, she tries to over talk them, get loud and violate their personal space. When Claudia started landing those jabs, Nene couldn't even look at her. Had to turn completely around in her chair. And then had to resort to the pathetic insults, "half-breed" "clit is gone from yo body." She was like a pathetic 10 year old.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 22

What was Phaedra's issue with Demetria?  And Nene's attitude about her room, which she did NOT pay for was so classless.  She had made a remark that she hoped the rooms were clean, nice............then added and 5 star.  Bitch, please.  When her 15 minutes are up, her fall is going to hit her hard.

I think what got Nene going in even harder at Claudia, is that Claudia didn't get upset, smiled, and did not back down.  First zinger about oh the one (show) that was cancelled, had me laughing, then the one about spell Bridesmaids had me laughing harder.  Of course, then Nene goes in to call Claudia a half breed and a whore.  Since Nene went so low, I think a couple of Claudia's lines hit a sore spot.  It's about time, honestly.  Nene has said whatever she wanted and no one really challenged her one bit.  She's gone from someone who I thought was fun and rooted for, to someone I cannot stand to watch any longer.

• Love 15

I do think Demetria is being tried out to replace Phaedra. Watching Roger Bobb dodge and weave and try to avoid a relationship has to be more entertaining than letters from prison.

To me, Roger Bobb is just another Walter.  The relationship that wasn't.  Or a better comparison would be Kelsey Grammer and his ex Camille.  He got her to be on the housewive's show so he could dump her.  Roger Bobb should be renamed Roger Dodger because he sure isn't interested in showing up to any of Demetria's career events.  I'm just done with it already. 

And Nene's attitude about her room, which she did NOT pay for was so classless.  She had made a remark that she hoped the rooms were clean, nice............then added and 5 star.  Bitch, please.  When her 15 minutes are up, her fall is going to hit her hard.

I think 7 years can at least be considered an hour.  ;-)

Edited by swankie
  • Love 3

And another thing! When did it become the Nene Paedra show? What brought about this turn around? Is Miss Queen Bee running out of folks she can film with? Now she has to go back inthe vaults and dig up Phaedra.

And I guessPhaedra is so in need of a storyline she is going to forget all about being called a "Head Doctor". She probably figured if she lines herself up with Nene folks will be hesitant to come for her.

• Love 8

I know this mess is all formulaic because why wouldn't Demetria take Phaedra to the side (like she does next week) and discuss what she perceived was a slight? Kandi and Porsha told her that Phaedra can be like that and doesn't mean much harm. But then she met with the "fun girls"and shit changed. I think I might be reaching my end with this show myself. It's not fun anymore.

• Love 5

While Phaedra's analysis of Demetria was correct IMO, no one asked her and she of all people needs to keep quiet about someone's relationship.  She threw shade in Demetria's direction and she can miss me with the innocent act.  Demetria laid her out with the 8 years in common comment.  Phaedra thinks a ring from a convicted felon is better than no ring.  Okay.

Yeah, Phaedra showed the entirety of her ass, tonight. She should be the last person coming at anyone's relationship, fake or otherwise. I agree that Demetria is wasting her time, but there was no need for Phae to be so hostile out the gate.

I really can't stand when rudeness is explained away by saying "I'm keeping it real."

• Love 7

From what I can recall, Demetria didn't start up with Phaedra at the table until Phady made a shady comment about Demetria AT the table. Demetria isn't afraid of confronting somebody because she charged up to Kenya a few episodes ago about Rogerbobb.

If you're going to be shady towards someone in public don't be surprised if you get clapped back on in public.

Now I get including all of Claudia's TH about her being biracial...Nene's halfbreed comments.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 5

I think the half breed remark might be Nene's really really real undoing this time.  There are reads and shade and then there are racial slurs.  She got away with the gay slurs last season but I don't think she's going to do as well wheedling her way out of this one. 

Edited by swankie
  • Love 24

Kenya's dad said her feet were ashy. He didn't say anything about her having Almond Joys for feet.

He did say her feet were ashy but he also mentioned corns, to which Kenya denied that they were corns, and he said they were about to turn into corns.  Something  was going on with her feet, granted they may not be as bad as Claudia's but she should be the last one to talk.

Edited by appledumpling
  • Love 3

I think the half breed remark might be Nene's really really real undoing this time.  There are reads and shade and then there are racial slurs.  She got away with the gay slurs last season but I don't think she's going to do as well weedeling her way out of this one. 

Someone called into Andy's show and mentioned that comment and Andy basically had no reaction. Andy covers Nene's behind all the time. I'm sick of it and he lets her get away with everything. 

Edited by venusnv80
  • Love 6