Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Apologies if this has already been posted, but this article had me laughing til I cried with how hard the author dogs the show and everyone in it.  

I do have to preface it by saying that I actually feel for Ariana, I think it’s a shitty situation and both Tom and Rachel are massive, unintelligent, immature assholes.  Hell, that’s most of the cast, though.  

Enjoy! https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/scaachikoul/vanderpump-rules-tom-sandoval-raquel-leviss-cheating-scandal

Great article.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

If this is true (about the restraining order), how can Raquel film for the reunion, or anything else?

If she gets it, they won't be able to be on the stage at the same time. 

23 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

So, is she now going to dump Sandoval? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, chlban said:

If she gets it, they won't be able to be on the stage at the same time. 

Exactly. This means that Raquel probably won't be at the reunion. Sandoval already threatened that he would stop filming if Bravo didn't refilm a scene to his liking.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Rachel's statement summarized:  I need to be loved so therefore the devastation my actions have caused are in no way my fault.  It's out of my control.  You should actually feel sorry for me.  Going off to work on myself now...peace out....

Who writes and formulates this crap (it certainly wasn't dimwit Rachel) and thinks people will actually buy it???

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4

In her statement, first issued to ET, RL adds that she's been speaking to a counselor and has realized she exhibits patterns of "codependency and addiction to being and feeling loved." She goes on to say she's sought emotional validation through intimate connections throughout her life -- oftentimes at the expense of others ... and she's taking steps to make "healthier choices" now.

Yep, this was definitely not her fault.  Rather being and feeling loved, she is addicted to it.  Of course.......

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)
23 hours ago, KLJ said:

Lisa V. is the only guest on WWHL on Wednesday. Is it sad that I am excited? She better make it good. I feel it's been a long time that she's been on it.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks knows this is the best thing to happen to her show for a long time and isn't above milking it while not being too critical of Flat-Iron Tom and Raquchel.

23 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Interesting Reddit thread….how should the reunion be handled? It’s now weeks away.

I’m half wondering, given how all this has blown up, if Andy just shouldn’t give Tom and Ariana their own space, separately, if they want it. It is guaranteed to be UGLY if they are all in the same stage. Bravo has spun off reunion shows before, and I think if any situation justifies it, this one does. This is just so bad on so many levels.

Raquel? Part of me thinks she should stay the hell away, while another thinks she needs to be there to own it all. This should be her last season, regardless. 

The reunion is only a few weeks away? 😲

I am curious about how the seating for the reunion will be, but I suspect at least one of them will suddenly catch a case of Covid *cough cough cough* and phone in from their respective homes. Didn't Andy do a special show in addition to the reunion shows for RHoOC when Vicki and Brook's cancer fraud was exposed?🤔

Edited by Gharlane
Name correction
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
21 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

I am curious about how the seating for the reunion will be, but I suspect at least one of them will suddenly catch a case of Covid *cough cough cough* and phone in from their respective homes. Didn't Andy do a special show in addition to the reunion shows for RHoOC when Vicki and Brook's cancer fraud was exposed?🤔

Well with Rachel getting a restraining order against Scheana... will she even be there? 

Just read that the Tom's will no longer be on Winter House. Sandoval is really hurting Schwartz's wallet. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks knows this is the best thing to happen to her show for a long time and isn't above milking it while not being too critical of Flat-Iron Tom and Raquchel.

My understanding is that the reunion is soon, and the show is filming to include the breakup. People have been wondering if this restraining order against Scheana is a way to avoid the reunion, but I thought that concerned only the video. I think it would be a very bad idea to have them all on the same stage. 

Yes, Andy did do a separate show with Brooks. Clips of it were played at the reunion.

EDIT — Just hit me how ironic last week’s episode title is — “No Home Left to Wreck”. Tom and Raquel — hold our beers. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5

As you gear up for Lisa's visit on WWHL tonight, if you haven't watched last night's ep, you might do so. No VR cast but Jerry O'Connell was on and asked about the drama (since he's such a Bravo fan). Don't remember all he said, but he was wearing a Team Ariana shirt and he said that the Toms are children, not men. Immature babies (okay that's my phrasing).   

I don't always agree with JO, but it did make my heart happy to hear him say it.

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
(edited)
On 3/7/2023 at 4:06 PM, JenE4 said:

The video is of Raquel, um, entertaining herself. But here’s where there’s some conflicting reports. Raquel says the events occurred over FaceTime and it was recorded against her will.

You meant "without her permission", right? 

On 3/7/2023 at 4:06 PM, JenE4 said:

Which, I know how to screen cap but is screen recording a FT a thing?

From my experience, it takes a lot of work to record a video conversation from a messaging app.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 3/7/2023 at 4:36 PM, snarts said:

Maybe James will be called as a witness? 🤣

Screenshot_20230307_161128_Instagram.jpg

What's the part about not finding a black eye about? Is there something about DJ Muppet Baby that I missed or forgot? 😲

• Like 1
(edited)

(temporary?) restraining order granted, pics of Rachel's eye.

Actually a little shocked, I thought the black eye rumor had been debunked. Curious how it went down since Scheana is about a foot shorter than Rachel. 

Also, I find it a bit petty that she filed a restraining order & is trying to press charges. I mean, I'm not advocating violence but if I were to be that messy & diabolical I would expect some blowback. I certainly wouldn't clog up police/court time for something that minor. 

Edited by snarts
Added thoughts
  • Like 16
  • Useful 4

I still think Sandoval would have dated the two of them forever and wasn't thinking any farther than that; I don't know what Raquel's end game here is.  Does she think black eye photos will bring people to her side?

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

As you gear up for Lisa's visit on WWHL tonight, if you haven't watched last night's ep, you might do so. No VR cast but Jerry O'Connell was on and asked about the drama (since he's such a Bravo fan). Don't remember all he said, but he was wearing a Team Ariana shirt and he said that the Toms are children, not men. Immature babies (okay that's my phrasing).   

I don't always agree with JO, but it did make my heart happy to hear him say it.

Pop tart, do you, or does anyone else know where I can see this? I don’t get Bravo. (Watch VPR here in Canada on slice tv, which doesn’t air wwhl).

Edited by Jel
  • Like 1
(edited)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11837473/Raquel-Leviss-shows-BLACK-EYE-alleged-Scheana-Shay-attack-Tom-Sandoval-affair.html

F- Scheana!  You don’t hit someone because of cheating.

THEY HAVE ALL CHEATED!  Sheana started the show - literally the first scene- with a cheating storyline.  Sleeping with a married man!

11 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

If u zoom in on the pics u can clearly see a bruise sooo yay Sheana?? 🤷‍♀️

No yay Scheana!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

I keep wondering what in the actual HELL Scheana DID to Rachel (Not calling her Raquel any longer!)??

My guess:  Scheana ripped her OWN hair extensions out and slapped Rachel in the face with all that FAKE HAIR!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, greyflannel said:

I'd like to thank you all for your obsession. This way, I only have to come here for all the info😁

Yes. Don’t do it. I was on Reddit for like 5th time in my life (I find it confusing). There are some real fucking stupid people on You Tube (who knew?). We seem to have a pretty well covered here. 

It’s getting a little ridiculous. I’m a grown woman who won’t be chatting during actual episode cause I’ll be watching it in excruciating detail.

Just popped my champagne. I decided there was a good chance I’d go overboard with the bourbon.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Minor
  • LOL 13

I’m wondering if the illegal recording part isn’t that Rachel was recorded without her consent but that Arianna took it off Sandoval’s phone and threatened to make it public without either Tom or Rachel’s consent. So, without any emotion I’m not trying to say if it’s justified or not, she sent it to a 2nd party (Tom) , a 3rd party (Arianna) forwarded it herself without permission from either the 1st party (Rachel) or the 2nd party (Tom) and refused to delete it and maybe threatened to release it.

im not terribly sympathetic to Rachel here, just like I wasn’t terribly sympathetic to Ariana over the Kristin affair but I am completely unsympathetic to Sandoval to the level of being willing to believe he was feeding them some pretty spectacular bullshit. “Kristin is crazy I can’t break up with her because without me she’ll lose it. I tried and she begged me to stay. I’m trying to get her help and then we’ll tell her.” “Ariana and I are just together until we wrap filming. She’s so depressed she can’t handle an on camera breakup but we’ll tell her when filming wraps. She knows we’re splitting up then anyway!” And then both decided to believe whatever he told them so they could think of themselves as being a good person. I’m not saying it excuses ANYTHING Rachel did. She should have known better. I’m just saying, eyes on the prize. Sandoval is the #1 villain here. Don’t let your disgust for Rachel distract from hating Sandoval.

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Ariana and Katie are selling merch: 

https://pagesix.com/2023/03/08/katie-maloney-ariana-madix-overwhelmed-by-tom-sandoval-scandal-support/

Here's the website:

https://shopsomethingabouther.myshopify.com/

As with every Bravo-lebrity business, I am SO skeptical that anyone will ever even get these clothes.  The whole thing is so funny and crass and a good reminder that everyone and anyone connected with this show is going to try to monetize monetize.

also I wonder if Kristen's deisnged the t-shirts haha

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
42 minutes ago, Jel said:

Pop tart, do you, or does anyone else know where I can see this? I don’t get Bravo. (Watch VPR here in Canada on slice tv, which doesn’t air wwhl).

I found a way, Canadians! Subscribed to Hayu through Prime. Free 30 day trial (I think!)

42 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11837473/Raquel-Leviss-shows-BLACK-EYE-alleged-Scheana-Shay-attack-Tom-Sandoval-affair.html

F- Scheana!  You don’t hit someone because of cheating.

THEY HAVE ALL CHEATED!  Sheana started the show - literally the first scene- with a cheating storyline.  Sleeping with a married man!

No yay Scheana!

Agree. Violence is not okay. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, snarts said:

(temporary?) restraining order granted, pics of Rachel's eye.

Actually a little shocked, I thought the black eye rumor had been debunked. Curious how it went down since Scheana is about a foot shorter than Rachel. 

Also, I find it a bit petty that she filed a restraining order & is trying to press charges. I mean, I'm not advocating violence but if I were to be that messy & diabolical I would expect some blowback. I certainly wouldn't clog up police/court time for something that minor. 

With that scratch I am picturing one of Scheana's rainbow nails breaking off and getting stuck in Raquel's skull - making her look like a misfit unicorn. Anyone else? Just me? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
9 hours ago, snarts said:

...and quit the show?  You know, to focus on & protect her "mental health"

I read she left LA to spend time with her family.  Maybe she can now fulfill her dream to work with children.  Lol!

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10
(edited)
10 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

There is just not enough apology to Ariana AT ALL in this explanation/justification vomit.   She should’ve issued something focusing more on who she hurt before kicking off the “apology tour” that’s geared toward restoring her image and her “good name”, whatever that may be.  

I loved how Jerry O’Connell insisted on calling her RaSHEL on WWHL. 😂

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

This is in regard to Rachel’s black eye.  I have no idea if there is any validity to it.  I have no idea who this person is but he has pictures with people from VPR on his Instagram.  He claim that Rachel had the black eye before WWHL.

D4C580F2-97FB-406D-9006-BB93531CE3A9.png

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

I’m mortified to admit that I’m secretly happy to be sick and having to call in to work tonight.  I plan on grabbing my magnifying glass and throwing on my Sherlock Holmes get-up before tonight’s episode.   

I have not watched this show in YEARS, and I hated every second of the Chucklefucks while I did.  I’ve worked through my masochistic ways and moved on to less self-torturous viewing experiences, but anytime I have a shot at discovering clues related to a recently-revealed scandal, I can’t resist.  

Let the games begin!  Big thanks to all of you here for being the best source of reliable info, and for posting the most hilarious TAKES on said info!  

Go, team!  🔍🕵️🧐

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

So let me get this right - Scheana slugged Raquel because why??  SHE'S mad that her friend Ariana was jilted? Second hand anger, then? And THAT justified Scheana's violence against Raquel?  Sorry, NO! 

God help any kid that pushes or insults Scheana's kid.  The parent better be ready with protective gear for their kid on any play-date because Scheana might feel justified to slug the kid.  Raquel wants a restraining order.  Better she should ask a judge to send Scheana to an "anger management" class. 

And Katie wants to monetize support for Ariana by pushing sweats & t-shirts for their dumb sandwich shop - that hasn't even opened yet?  Again, NO! 

Next, Katie'll be setting up a "go fund me" for Ariana to use for therapy - to learn how to avoid useless self-absorbed men like Sandoval who wear Dudley-DoRight moustaches or avoid the depression that comes from being involved with them.  These yutzes do not need to spin this into a moneymaker for them.  It's enough that we watch.  I don't need another sweatshirt.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Gotta hand it to Kristin for giving us the play-by-play on exactly how Ariana found out!

https://apple.news/Au1TOjVKbQgGb5w5Clweq-A

“During Tom’s performance, his phone fell out of his pocket or something and somebody — a mutual friend — picks up the phone, hands it to Ariana,” Doute recalled.

She said Madix followed her “gut intuition” to look at her then-boyfriend’s phone despite their “trusting” dynamic.

“She went into his photos,” Doute, who dated Sandoval on and off from 2006 to 2014, claimed. “He had screen-recorded a FaceTime of him and Raquel masturbating with each other. That’s the truth.”

She also says that Schwartz found out a month ago* and that Scheana threw Rachel’s phone in the gutter, along with other tidbits.

*So the making out with Rachel wasn’t covering for Sandoval?! Why do I get the feeling Rachel was just trying to make Sandoval jealous?

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Gotta hand it to Kristin for giving us the play-by-play on exactly how Ariana found out!

https://apple.news/Au1TOjVKbQgGb5w5Clweq-A

“During Tom’s performance, his phone fell out of his pocket or something and somebody — a mutual friend — picks up the phone, hands it to Ariana,” Doute recalled.

She said Madix followed her “gut intuition” to look at her then-boyfriend’s phone despite their “trusting” dynamic.

“She went into his photos,” Doute, who dated Sandoval on and off from 2006 to 2014, claimed. “He had screen-recorded a FaceTime of him and Raquel masturbating with each other. That’s the truth.”

She also says that Schwartz found out a month ago* and that Scheana threw Rachel’s phone in the gutter, along with other tidbits.

*So the making out with Rachel wasn’t covering for Sandoval?! Why do I get the feeling Rachel was just trying to make Sandoval jealous?

Re: the asterisked bit. I did read that somewhere (Reddit?), that the Schwartz and Oliver business was designed to make Sandoval jealous. If that’s true, it’s beyond. Not only is she hurting her “friend “ Ariana, but she also is willing to hurt Katie and the man she is supposedly in love with, all to get what she wants— a commitment from Sandoval. The levels of it all. It’s like nothing I have ever seen on any of these shows.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Jel said:

Re: the asterisked bit. I did read that somewhere (Reddit?), that the Schwartz and Oliver business was designed to make Sandoval jealous. If that’s true, it’s beyond. Not only is she hurting her “friend “ Ariana, but she also is willing to hurt Katie and the man she is supposedly in love with, all to get what she wants— a commitment from Sandoval. The levels of it all. It’s like nothing I have ever seen on any of these shows.

Rachel’s jaw-dropping behavior definitely gives some context to her “apology” statement in which she talks about her addiction to being loved and prioritizing intimate relationships over her friendships. I mean, yup, I think you nailed it, Rachel. You got some serious issues, girl! Good plan to go to therapy.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Rachel’s jaw-dropping behavior definitely gives some context to her “apology” statement in which she talks about her addiction to being loved and prioritizing intimate relationships over her friendships. I mean, yup, I think you nailed it, Rachel. You got some serious issues, girl! Good plan to go to therapy.

Yes, because wasn't she adopted by a family friend? I'm sure that may have had some impact on her addiction to being wanted.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

I believe she was adopted by a family member - an aunt or something.  And since I believe Sandoval was playing both sides for as long as he could get away with, it makes perfect sense that she was trying to make him jealous so he'd break up with Ariana.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, princelina said:

I believe she was adopted by a family member - an aunt or something.  And since I believe Sandoval was playing both sides for as long as he could get away with, it makes perfect sense that she was trying to make him jealous so he'd break up with Ariana.  

Yes, she was totally doing that to make Sandoval jealous--reminding him that she's technically single. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, princelina said:

I still think Sandoval would have dated the two of them forever and wasn't thinking any farther than that; I don't know what Raquel's end game here is.  Does she think black eye photos will bring people to her side?

She's trying to deflect from the shit storm she's caused. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 3/7/2023 at 9:32 AM, heatherchandler said:

I’m just so confused, I mean Ariana did the same thing to Kristen and the internet did not blow up over it.  Sex or kissing, it’s still cheating.  And both lied to Kristen over and over.

Also she hooked up with Lala in the back of the car… so that doesn’t count?

Why is the world on her side here?  These idiots cheat on each other regularly.  

As others have pointed out, it’s not simply cheating. It’s an enormously different undertaking to pose as someone’s very close friend for 7 months while shagging her husband and IN said friend’s house! This level of continued deception is disgusting. Not to mention the Bambi act & self centered shock re Lala & James, whose fling was brief, whilst Lala NEVER portrayed herself as a friend of Rachel.

• Like 8
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Shauna said:

She's trying to deflect from the shit storm she's caused. 

By sending legal threats to the "friends" she has betrayed?  I guess I would be afraid that would do the opposite 😄

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
43 minutes ago, princelina said:

By sending legal threats to the "friends" she has betrayed?  I guess I would be afraid that would do the opposite 😄

Yep, I believe she just added a few extra bullseyes to her back.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3

I listened to Kristen Doute’s podcast. She was at TomTom for the concert that night. She had Ariana’s stuff but Ariana completely disappeared for about 20 minutes. Nobody knew were she was. So she left it with the band and went home.

Everything pretty much happened like we heard. Sandoval’s phone dropped out of his pocket and somebody gave it to her. She was a little suspicious about something and decided to go through his photos and found a Face Time video of him and Rachel masturbating to each other. 

He’s apparently completely unrepentant - said “Ariana didn’t support his projects enough”. Is not moving out of house so they’re trying to get her friend to act as a go between and give her a couple hours notice if he’s coming so she can leave. 

She also confirmed what we already knew. Sandoval is 41/42, not 39. So he’s been basically lying about his age since at least 30. I bet he was planning on throwing himself a huge fake 40th birthday party. 

Edited to add. What happened with Scheana is that Ariana called and to confront Rachel while she was at a bar or something with Scheana. Scheana was overhearing the conversation (I guess they went outside) and Rachel just pretty nonchalantly told her that she’d been having affair with Sandoval for seven months and Scheana grabbed her phone and threw it in the street.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Scheana
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 9
  • LOL 1

Tom is the one who was in this long term relationship. Not Raquel. I understand ( kind of) being angry with her about the situation bc girl code and all that but I don’t understand why there’s so much more animosity toward her than him. Somehow it seems the “other woman” always takes the brunt of these things.

And btw wasn’t Scheana the one who was having an affair with Brandy’s husband while they were still married?  With children. If I remember correctly thats how she got the gig on VPR. So she can just sit down and stfu. 
I put the blame on Sandy ( haha) for this mess. I’ll take the unpopular stance here that Raquel was freshly out of a years long abusive relationship with that idiot dj, and no doubt vulnerable.  I see the possibility of Sandavol  taking advantage of that   situation. Not saying she did the right thing but imo he’s a narcissistic asshole and more to blame. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Tom is the one who was in this long term relationship. Not Raquel. I understand ( kind of) being angry with her about the situation bc girl code and all that but I don’t understand why there’s so much more animosity toward her than him. Somehow it seems the “other woman” always takes the brunt of these things.

And btw wasn’t Scheana the one who was having an affair with Brandy’s husband while they were still married?  With children. If I remember correctly thats how she got the gig on VPR. So she can just sit down and stfu. 
I put the blame on Sandy ( haha) for this mess. I’ll take the unpopular stance here that Raquel was freshly out of a years long abusive relationship with that idiot dj, and no doubt vulnerable.  I see the possibility of Sandavol  taking advantage of that   situation. Not saying she did the right thing but imo he’s a narcissistic asshole and more to blame. 

Yeah this affair isn’t even close to an affair with a married man with kids.  And so what she was friends with Ariana for 7 months, that’s not really a long term friendship.  She is getting more scorn than anyone else and they have ALL cheated at some point or another.

But I’m actually not even mad at Sandy.  I’m not mad at anyone, no one hurt me!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Interesting.  While I have riffed on Rachel, I don't by any means give Tom a pass.  Rachel is just giving us lots to work with regarding her incredible (alleged) vulnerability and now love addiction.  For example, Tom has not come out and blamed his acoustic tone-deafness being transferred to his emotional tone-deafness. Although that would be kinda funny.

Tom and Rachel are both damaged goods at this point.  The difference is Tom stands to lose lots of $$$ and I'm here for it.  

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1