Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Fall

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

As the Spell of Shattered Sight approaches Storybrooke, Mary Margaret and David rally the residents to prepare for the curse while Belle and the fairies work together on an antidote. Gold, with Hook as his reluctant servant, sets about an exit strategy of his own. Regina and Robin Hood ready themselves for the worst while, with the help of a locator spell, Emma and Elsa search desperately for Anna. In Arendelle, Anna and Kristoff awaken to find that their kingdom is once again in danger.

• Love 1

Not a bad episode.  It is all about hope and trust.  And I liked the symbolism of Snow giving baby Neal to Emma, trusting her and accepting her being special/having magic.

Yay!! I loved that the Blue Fairy got sucked into the hat.  

Nice to see Blackbeard again. And the mines. 
Loved Colin’s facial expression while hiding from Emma in the diner and when saying goodbye to Emma.  Superb acting without any dialogue.

I'm hoping to see evil Henry next episode.  More interesting than his current persona.

• Love 5

I loved this episode the end was a little melodramatic. I liked the flash sideways twist, although it's not the first time they've done one.

Rather convenient that Elsa wished at the same time Anna and Kristoff were about to die AND that Kristoff and Anna encountered Blackbeard at the same time as the Storybrooke events were occurring since Anna and Kristoff should have been defrosted at least a year ago by my reckoning. Unless Elsa's wish went backwards in time?

Huh.  Am really, really tired of Regina's snotty, superior, victim complex.  Super tired of it.

Useful information--so, it looks like Blackbeard survived Hook planking him, and regained control of the Jolly Roger.  I wonder if he's who Hook bean traded for it?

• Love 1

This is how it should be done! Keep it moving. No (few) lulls. Think of how much more story could have been told had the entire season had been written this way.

ETA: Kudos to all of you from the spoiler thread for your very accurate predictions.

Edited by FLutterby
  • Love 1

Once again, Colin and Robert prove to be the perfect team. Love them together in all their messed up glory.

Also, I think Emma realizes something is up with Killian. The way she touched her lips after that kiss and the expression on her face -- she noticed something is off.

Great episode, especially as the curse was coming. I really wish they had decided to make this the two-hour episode instead.

• Love 6

I can't wait

to see everyone at their worst, especially what looked like Snow throwing Regina through a door. I will say that evil Henry looks pretty lame. Marbles? What is he, five?

Really liked the moment after the Emma/Hook kiss when Emma seemed to realize that something was a bit off. I was also touched by the goodbyes with Emma and her parents. Although, once again, they're all "Save us, Emma!"

Edited by stacey
Spoiler tagged info from preview
  • Love 2

Very good episode. I only wish it was a two-parter with next week's!

Pros:
* The ending. Everything was just perfect.

* Snow made a snap at Regina! Woohoo!

* The dramatic goodbyes were just awesome.

* Anna and Kristoff are finally back!
* Kudos for utilizing the Missing Year.

* The head-turning at the end when everyone saw the curse coming was epic.

* I loved most of Regina's lines tonight. Her character is starting to come around. (Again...)

* The score was just phenomenal. Loved how they used the Queen's Curse theme with Ingrid/Rumple.

* Mother Superior?! You're still alive?!
* Welcome back, Blackbeard.

* The pacing in this episode was fantastic. The momentum was kicked into high gear for next week.

* Hatting the fairies was a wonderful idea.

* Rumple is totally killing it as a villain.

* Rumple comparing the fairies to a fly infestation was just priceless!

Cons:

* How did Anna's necklace get to Elsa? It doesn't work like that.

* Another magic rule broken... changing the past. Sigh.

* Many parts of this episode were just contrived.

* Enough with the Captain Swan angst!

* We didn't get to see any Shattered Sight stuff this week. Boo.

* Why the heck was Regina being possessive of Henry all of a sudden?

I understand this was a PLOT PLOT PLOT episode, but it's really too bad that Anna and Kristoff's return was rushed due to the impending curse. I always like the "foreigner" reactions to Storybrooke.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 5

So did the wishing star make Anna and Kristoff cross realms or something? 

Oh hell no!  Ariel rescued Blackbeard and now he has the Jolly Roger.  God I hope this is not who Hook traded the ship to.  Please don't let it be it. 

Hook hatting the fairies (totally called that one in the Spoiler thread!)

The look between Snow and David when they get hit by the curse is totally priceless.

Rumple is still an asshole but his fairy hatred is pretty hilarious.  How he was going on and on, I know it was supposed to be all dramatic, but I laughed.

Emma crying makes me wanna cry.  She totally got to me, between her parents and then Hook...and she knows something is off with him.

• Love 4

I realize the fairies were trying to do the antidote, but all I could think was Faerie Methlab. It was like a crossover episode with Breaking Bad.

The Blue Fairy's just mad that Walt stole her signature color.

"You rolled around in gold bars? Weird..and ouch." LOL

Today I learned that I am Anna because this was always my reaction to the opening sequence of Duck Tales.

• Love 10

Okay, seriously, show, you can stop f-ing with my emotions at any time now. Going from Anna's still delightfully amusing dialogue to the tearful goodbyes at the end is not okay. (By which I mean it is totally okay, but holy crap, show.)

Pretty much, a surefire way to get me to cry is for Emma to start with the waterworks. Once she starts, I'm there sniffling along with her. "I'm not a tearful goodbye person ... okay, maybe just this once" killed me. And she totally knows something's up.

Although, Emma, pumpkin, you might want to start checking the pouches when you're trying to convince someone to give you something they don't want to give up. ;)

I loved the flash sideways just as much here as when they've done it before.

And Regina? Want to tell me again why Henry is safer with you than with someone who is immune to the coming curse that is going to bring out your worst selves, which means you know you're going to totally go all Evil Queen again?

Also, on a shallow note: I have an issue with eye effects. Anything that makes a human eye look less than normal freaks me the hell out. (Which, yes, means I have a ton of fun as a Supernatural fan.) Once has been really, really good with not doing a lot of eye effects, but the shattered sight curse cracking people's eyes? Gah!

Edited by Dani-Ellie
  • Love 5

Useful information--so, it looks like Blackbeard survived Hook planking him, and regained control of the Jolly Roger.  I wonder if he's who Hook bean traded for it?

This was left ambiguous. Blackbeard wasn't only walked off the plank, but he was eaten by sharks. It's possible this happened before the events of 3x17. Well I'm confused now, actually.

And Regina? Want to tell me again why Henry is safer with you than with someone who is immune to the coming curse that is going to bring out your worst selves, which means you know you're going to totally go all Evil Queen again?

I didn't get this either. This was just done for the plot, imo. Regina's not that stupid when it comes to Henry. She's not usually that possessive of him.

Apparently if you need to go to the Land Without Magic you have multiple options to choose from.

All Rumple needed was a freaking Wishing Star?!

Edited by KingOfHearts

They did make me cry!

Can't wait for next week to see how it all shakes out. Baby Neal was so cute. I felt awful for Snow at the end. Yep, I think Emma knows something is off with Hook. Great goodbye scenes, and I noticed they focused on everyone lacing hands in this ep.....Anna/Kristoff in the trunk and Snowing in the jail cell.

• Love 1

Do you hear yourself Rumple? Do you not remember what happened to Nealfire and Milah?

Actually they seemed to set up the same thing happening with Belle, so hopefully that actually pans out. Rumple's pushing his luck. Listen to your "oldest friend," Rumple, choose the gal who loves you instead of the power!

Didn't expect the pirate situation to be present day (but in Fairytale land).

So does Blackbeard have the Jolly? I kind of missed a little of that part of the episode. Did I miss them showing the actual name of the ship being shown? If they didn't, are we suppose to assume that it's a different ship or the Jolly?

And even so, if it is the Jolly it doesn't mean Killy traded the Jolly to Blackbeard. blackbeard could have gotten it from a third party Killy traded with.

The Kristanna trunk scene was sweet.

I wonder how the Wishing Star ended up as a necklace, or can it decide for itself what shape and form it takes when it hops from one wisher to another?

I liked the necklace/Wishing Star scene with Elsa. It reminded me of something that would have happened in season 1. Also the hand holding between Snowing felt season 1ish too.

Poor Killy. So much jaw-clenching tonight. I loved how Rumple pointed it out. They truly are the "oldest of friends."

That scene with Blue scrambling around on the floor and looking around the corner of the cabinets reminded me of something out of Jurassic Park.

I felt this episode was a little rushed, but it was fine overall.

• Love 4

Anna and Kristoff were frozen for 30 years? Longest engagement ever.

Anna: "Holy cats, that's cold." Anna watches MST3K!

How long did it take between the spell on Hans and his brothers wearing off and the one on Anna and Kristoff wearing off? The Hans posse arrived back to the palace pretty damn fast. Smells like plot contrivance. And Anna and Kristoff crossing worlds with the wishing star. Apparently if you need to go to the Land Without Magic you have multiple options to choose from.

Not!Robin and Regina: still the worst.

Rumpel cares about Henry this season, when a year or so ago he was trying to kill him. Next week let's go back to the killing option.

The fairies try to whip up an antidote in a scene that felt like Walter White could have stumbled into it, then the Blue Fairy crawls around on the floor of Granny's which was reminiscent of Jurassic Park. "Clever girl." If you're going to steal, steal from the best.

Next week Snow throws Regina through a door and Henry goes Home Alone and tries to hurt people using marbles. I'm kind of looking forward to it.

• Love 4

Welcome back to the Season 2 finale. Wait, you mean an episode where they debated saving one person or the town from an impending curse and someone got handed a pouch that should have contained the item to save them (be it bean or Snowflake necklace) didn't and it likely started to doom every one else wasn't the Season 2 finale this time? Oh, well then...

Well Snow, I'm glad you finally realized that saving ONE PERSON over the entire town was a bad idea. Too bad you couldn't think of that when it was all about saving your poor, precious Regina.

I was hoping Emma was in on it with Elsa this time. And I still kinda want a world of Dairy Queen, Elsa and Emma.

What a wonderful magical trunk, where light shines in underwater.

Let's leave Henry with the woman whose the most violent of us when she's not even cursed. 

And I think giving people food and water would have been a good plan. But since they wasted all the time they could have used to gather supplies on hugs and kisses, oh well.

• Love 9

For two reasons--the first, it means the writers get  to have Regina slap at Emma a few times and for the same reason she thinks sealing herself in her crypt is a good idea.

Um. . . if you sealed yourself in, while waiting for a cure, you're expecting to unseal yourself at some point.  I haven't noticed that the Evil Queen version of you is more stupid or less magically capable.  So, what, exactly, is supposed to stop the cursed version from unsealing her?

Well Snow, I'm glad you finally realized that saving ONE PERSON over the entire town was a bad idea. Too bad you couldn't think of that when it was all about saving your poor, precious Regina.

Well, Regina's on this side of the curse this time.  Of course Snow's opinion  was on the other side of the one vs the many debate this time. 

Edited by Mari
  • Love 4

This should have been the two-parter! Gah!! All in all, this was a good episode, though frustrating in parts. The Arendelle flashbacks were good, though I must say, Anna really talks too much. Hans and his brothers are great! We got confirmation that Ariel saved Blackbeard, and he has the Jolly now. I bet we'll see him again in 4B. I can't wait!! 

The episode was paced moderately well. Elsa monologuing about Anna pulled the pace down a little. I just wanted Regina to shut up every single time she was on-screen, especially when she was whining about nobody believing in her except for Robin and Henry, and when she made the dig about blondes. And the whole scene at the library was a repeat of the Diner Speech, except when Regina convinced Snow to let "one man die for the sake of many", and Elsa stole the Magic Bean... I mean... necklace. 

Rumple--I really can't wait for his comeuppance! But, when it comes, will it be sweet? Since Blue Fairy got hatted, I'm sure that no one who went into the Hat is dead. lol

Poor Killian! Poor Emma! I teared up when she was saying goodbye to Killian. I so was expecting an "I love you," from him. 

So, the bottle with the message from Anna's parents washed ashore as well. It will be something sappy. I could care less.

What is this flash-sideways everyone is talking about? Did I miss it?

• Love 2

Sometimes I wish JMo wasn't so good because when Emma cries I become this emotional mess.

Rumple better have a big kick in the ass coming his way.

OQ continues to make me want to puke.

• Love 4

What is this flash-sideways everyone is talking about? Did I miss it?

I believe they were just talking about the Arendelle flashbacks, since they're technically in the present.

Um. . . if you sealed yourself in, while waiting for a cure, you're expecting to unseal yourself at some point.  I haven't noticed that the Evil Queen version of you is more stupid or less magically capable.  So, what, exactly, is supposed to stop the cursed version from unsealing her?

Um ya. And can't she just unseal Henry's room as well? What about Kristoff? Won't Regina just go for Snow while she's in the jail cell? Why not hide people in less obvious places?

Edited by KingOfHearts

Did anyone else have MASSIVE problems with the sound in this episode? I couldn't hear half the dialogue, the sound mixing and vibe was so bad on my TV at least.

Decent episode if all about Running All Over Town (as usual), but the Regina worship is barf-worthy and I can't take any of these people seriously when they have no sense of priorities or time management. I did like Kristoff and David's better-hair reunion and Elsa and Anna are really great together, I was touched at their reunion, but the rest of the episode was...fine. The fairies are soooo useless and I'm already over Hook's Broody McBrooderson constipated face, so I hope he gets his heart back soon.

Honestly, what I want most from this storyline is to a) see Snow throw Regina through the wall (I actually cheered at the promo) and b) to see Snow and Charming turn on each other. Everything else is not interesting in the slightest.

Rumpel is so much better as a villain and his disdain for the fairies gives me life.

The Frozen stuff continues to be so much better than the rest of the show, I'm seriously scared about how bad 4B is going to be.

* Snow made a snap at Regina! Woohoo!

Yeah, I will say, I don't know who decided that the Charmings are FINALLY allowed to dish it back to Regina, but I LOVE it. (Also, did anyone else call foul when Regina was all "You and Henry are the only people who believe in me" to Robin? Bitch please, Snow is your Head Cheerleader and like three episodes ago Emma was desperately trying to weave you a friendship bracelet.)

I didn't get this either. This was just done for the plot, imo. Regina's not that stupid when it comes to Henry. She's not usually that possessive of him.

I don't know--Regina's default is to be all "RAWR HENRY IS MINE." She's learned, begrudgingly, to share, but in times of stress her default comes out. That said, yeah, Regina doesn't usually turn her brain off that much when Henry is involved.

• Love 6

Did anyone else have MASSIVE problems with the sound in this episode? I couldn't hear half the dialogue, the sound mixing and vibe was so bad on my TV at least.

You weren't the only one! I had the same problem. The music was so loud!

(Also, did anyone else call foul when Regina was all "You and Henry are the only people who believe in me" to Robin? Bitch please, Snow is your Head Cheerleader and like three episodes ago Emma was desperately trying to weave you a friendship bracelet.)

I didn't hear that line... probably because of said sound mixing issues. In fact, I didn't hear a huge chunk of the dialogue as a whole. I guess I'll be rewatching this one thoroughly.

Doesn't the way Elsa first reacts to the locator spell and Emma having to explain it contradict what happened last episode? She acted like she didn't know how the spell worked when she had previously used it to follow a floating scarf?

Hm yes. It made Elsa look slightly ditzy about it.

Why is Operation Mongoose still on? I thought Regina came to the conclusion in 4x08 that she controlled her own destiny.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

Rumpel cares about Henry this season, when a year or so ago he was trying to kill him. Next week let's go back to the killing option.

The fairies try to whip up an antidote in a scene that felt like Walter White could have stumbled into it, then the Blue Fairy crawls around on the floor of Granny's which was reminiscent of Jurassic Park. "Clever girl." If you're going to steal, steal from the best.

Yay! I wasn't the only one who got "Jurassic Park" vibes!

Also, Rumple caring about Henry totally contradicts last episode, where he was more than willing to kill his mother. He's probably thinking about taking Henry because he's the last bit of Nealfire he has left.

Doesn't the way Elsa first reacts to the locator spell and Emma having to explain it contradict what happened last episode? She acted like she didn't know how the spell worked when she had previously used it to follow a floating scarf?

• Love 2

I can't take any of these people seriously when they have no sense of priorities or time management. I did like Kristoff and David's better-hair reunion and Elsa and Anna are really great together, I was touched at their reunion, but the rest of the episode was...fine.

Usually, I'm right there with everyone else when it comes to trying to figure out why we never seem to get any little character moments.  However, this episode--I kept thinking "Less hugging!  Less babbling!  More figuring out a plan!  Hug and babble later!"

Pausing while trying to cure the horrible, horrible curse to visit about haircuts is right up there with cheering on Regina's adulterous affair on the leisurely stroll to where your distraught daughter might be hiding and getting rid of her magic.

• Love 8

I'm really confused about the wishing star necklace. Did Elsa's parents get it from Blackbeard before they went on their doomed voyage? They must have if the necklace was in Arendelle with their mother's things. Why didn't the parents use it?

I'm thinking there will be some important info in the bottle that can help them defeat DQ.

• Love 1

Also, Rumple caring about Henry totally contradicts last episode, where he was more than willing to kill his mother. He's probably thinking about taking Henry because he's the last bit of Nealfire he has left.

It didn't sound like he has entirely given up on that with the whole he doesn't need her right now bit.

Why didn't the parents use it?

They didn't have pure hearts.

Edited by YaddaYadda

I believe they were just talking about the Arendelle flashbacks, since they're technically in the present.

Ah! got it. Thanks.

...I can't take any of these people seriously when they have no sense of priorities or time management. 

I know, right? These people are simply too stupid to live. They care more about  monologuing and hugging than being practical and efficient. 

The Frozen stuff continues to be so much better than the rest of the show, I'm seriously scared about how bad 4B is going to be.

Me too, especially as it's likely to be Regina-heavy! However, if the Frozen characters stayed longer, A&E will end up butchering them. Can we just keep the disney bosses who were looking over A&E's shoulders instead?

• Love 2

Blackbeard said that the Wishing Star could only be used by someone pure of heart. Anna and Elsa's mom was a jerk, but Elsa qualifies, I think.

Oh, and the most contrived part of the episode: why was Elsa acting like if she didn't find Anna in the next 10 seconds, Anna was going to die? If they thought she was just chained up, couldn't they have used/destroyed the necklace and THEN gone to look?

Edited by stealinghome
  • Love 1

Great episode!

What was Emma thinking this episode though?  She sends Henry away with Regina?  Shouldn't he stay with the immune parent?  She sends Hook off to the docks to see that the ice wall now surrounds the water? I get that she thinks everything will work out and she was busy helping Elsa, but, it's your son and boyfriend and you send them away without so much as a good bye?  Luckily, Hook knew that he should see her again one last time... Ugh, the pain.

Loved the Anna and Kristoff part of the episode.  Blackbeard has the Jolly Roger!  Now that we know people can just thaw out does it make any sense that Marian's heart needed to be ripped out or that DQ sister shattered?

I liked the symbolism of Snow handing Emma her brother to protect and give his best chance.

Does Rumple realize he's locked Belle in the shop with the actual dagger?  I can't wait to see Lacey back trying to control Rumple.

I've got nothing on Robin.  Perhaps he'll see Regina in full Evil Queen and realize they aren't meant to be?  Who's taking care of Roland?  Will?  Huh?

How's anyone going to eat during this curse if they are all chained up?

I have some thoughts on Hook but I'll post them in the spoiler thread.

• Love 3

Good episode and Rumple is the best villain, but seriously what is his end game ?

He really believe he can have Belle and the power.

Colin was at his best in the Granny scene and the Goodbye scene, but they keep them apart because they want to stop the natural evolution of the relation. So, not real dialogue or ILU( just cry, goodbye and kiss...) 

Emma scene in the jail was superbe ! Well, all the actors were a+ in the end.

I like all the Frozen stuff. But I do not understand how Anna and Kristof arrive at the exact time Elsa made her wish.

The Jolly is back but I want more Hook story and David Jone!

• Love 1

Does Rumple realize he's locked Belle in the shop with the actual dagger?  I can't wait to see Lacey back trying to control Rumple.

He's been walking around that dagger most of the episode, out and exposed.  I'm pretty sure he had it in his hand when he told Belle to get inside the shop.  I know there's a crisis, but WTF show!

• Love 2
Guest Accused Dingo

I really enjoyed this episode a lot.  The only parts I didn't like (at all) were the Rumple parts.  Its not that I don't enjoy a good bad guy (see Regina) it is just that I don't feel him like I used too.  I just want to hit him upside the head.  At least with Regina I can see where she is coming from.  I understand her motivations.  Rumple is just being all villainy and that is getting annoying.

I loved the end scenes between the Charmings and The Arenedel people.  Plus the scenes between   Elsa and Anna really worked for me but then they have been all season just like the scenes between Elsa and Emma have been,

I really liked the scene between Robin and Regina when he said he wasn't afraid of her but then she said he should be.  I don't think he has ever seen her at her most Evil Queenness and I think she thinks the spell will bring back that part of her but I think the opposite will happen.  I think ironically enough the spell will have little effect on her because her dark side still has such a strong hold on her....or because she battles it on such a regular basis she is able to fight it easier then most.  

I don't particularly like Emma and Hook but I did feel for him a little during his goodbye to Emma.    

Loved the ending with the falling shards of glass.  

Edited by Accused Dingo
  • Love 2

I didn't quite catch the stuff about the Wishing Star. How did Anna/Elsa's parents gain possession of it? How does Blackbeard know about it? When did he meet them? If he met them just before their fatal voyage back to Arendelle, how does Elsa have the Wishing Star? And how on earth did Hans know where their ship wrecked?? 

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2

What was Emma thinking this episode though?  She sends Henry away with Regina?  Shouldn't he stay with the immune parent? 

Well, Emma tried to keep Henry with her, but Henry and Regina insisted he go with Regina, because sending him with the person whose worst self is closest to the surface even in "hero" mode, with the super-violent track record is far, far safer than staying with the mom who's never killed anyone and is immune to the curse.

• Love 6

I'd be a little bitter if I were Charming or the dwarves who pick away at those caves in desperation every time a curse is bearing down only to find out they lead to the beach.  How high up is the town if the tunnel just comes out on the beach?

• Love 5

I realize the fairies were trying to do the antidote, but all I could think was Faerie Methlab. It was like a crossover episode with Breaking Bad.

LOL! Awesome. I bet they make sparkly, sparkly meth. Screw you and your plain blue meth, Walt!

This was left ambiguous. Blackbeard wasn't only walked off the plank, but he was eaten by sharks. It's possible this happened before the events of 3x17. Well I'm confused now, actually.

He said in this ep that he was saved by a mermaid. So Ariel did save him like many had speculated. We never actually saw sharks, just a lot of roiling water. I'm sure Ariel can communicate with sharks just like she can Sebastian and Flounder. :)

So does Blackbeard have the Jolly? I kind of missed a little of that part of the episode. Did I miss them showing the actual name of the ship being shown? If they didn't, are we suppose to assume that it's a different ship or the Jolly?

It was the Jolly. There was a massively clunky bit of dialogue where Hans referred to "this ship we're on, the Jolly Roger."

I really enjoyed this ep. I mean, there were TONS of contrivances -- like Elsa finding the necklace, Elsa wishing for Anna just exactly when Kristanna were running out of air, and Hans  somehow being unfrozen before Kristanna so he and his bros could be there immediately after they unfroze. But it was briskly paced with some wonderfully emotional bits. I admit to getting sniffly when Anna started saying her marriage vows to Kristoff before they died. I love them. And of course when Emma and Killian were saying goodbye.

Emma definitely knew something was up with him, the way she touched her lips, but there was no time to figure it out. Rumple's hatred of fairies is amusing, but I want him to die in a fire for what he's doing to Killian.

I totally screamed "Nooooooo!" when it ended. I want next week NOW, like a temper-tantrum-throwing toddler.

LOL at Kristoff and David: "You cut your hair! So did you!" And Anna throwing shade at David's Fabio hair. 

Josh and Ginny were great in the change in facial expressions after they got sharded.

I wonder if the note from Elsa & Anna's mother will contain vital information about Ingrid or just something sweet and emotional for them.

I didn't quite catch the stuff about the Wishing Star. How did Anna/Elsa's parents gain possession of it? How does Blackbeard know about it? When did he meet them? If he met them just before their fatal voyage back to Arendelle, how does Elsa have the Wishing Star? And how on earth did Hans know where their ship wrecked??

Somehow and at some point, Elsa/Anna's parents got the Wishing Star from Blackbeard. Obviously it was before the voyage when their ship went down, because it was with the mom's things, where Elsa found it and gifted it to Anna. As for how Hans knew where their ship wrecked, only the Contrivance Gods know.

Edited by Souris
  • Love 3

Re: the Jurassic Park vibes: I was honestly hoping someone would get locked in a freezer.

I can't keep track of who cares about who and how they feel about them, because it seems to change just about every damn episode. Character motivations and alliances: they shift like the wind. But Regina will always be the biggest victim ever. Because we can never forget that, can we, Show?

Once Upon a Time: Our rules about magic are ever-changing and arbitrary!

Edited by El Seed
  • Love 1

I didn't quite catch the stuff about the Wishing Star. How did Anna/Elsa's parents gain possession of it? How does Blackbeard know about it? When did he meet them? If he met them before their fatal voyage, how does Elsa have the Wishing Star? And how on earth did Hans know where their ship wrecked?? 

I don't think we know.  It sounded like Blackbeard sold them the wishing star.  It's possible that some things were recovered from the shipwreck.  Its possible that it washed ashore.  It's also possible that they everyone knows where the shipwreck occurred since it was the royal couple.  We also don't know that there weren't survivors from the wreck.

• Love 1

No, you were not the only one!  I thought the Blue Fairy wasn't as smart (or as lucky) as Lex was!

I don't think we know.  It sounded like Blackbeard sold them the wishing star.  It's possible that some things were recovered from the shipwreck.  Its possible that it washed ashore.  It's also possible that they everyone knows where the shipwreck occurred since it was the royal couple.  We also don't know that there weren't survivors from the wreck.

Hmm... it is possible the necklace was recovered after the shipwreck, but it didn't seem like it when Esla gave Anna the necklace. Unless the parents got it from  Blackbeard a long time ago. Maybe during their honeymoon or something.

I feel kinda stupid but I don't understand DQ's plan. Even if everyone dies in the town, Emma and Elsa will still have each other -- and hate DQ.

Maybe she think she can wipe their memories so they won't remember anyone. 

I really liked the episode and I am looking forward to next week's episode.  

However, did I miss something?  I thought I heard Robin tell Regina something about Marian having Roland locked away in an undisclosed location.  I didn't see the first few minutes of the episode, so unless it happened/was mentioned then, I don't remember Marian waking up from the spell.

However, did I miss something?  I thought I heard Robin tell Regina something about Marian having Roland locked away in an undisclosed location.  I didn't see the first few minutes of the episode, so unless it happened/was mentioned then, I don't remember Marian waking up from the spell.

I thought I heard that Robin had Marian and Roland locked away together, as in Roland was hiding out with his mother's frozen dead-like body. Because in no way could that possibly be traumatizing. And while Roland was chilling with his mom-sicle, Robin wanted to stay with his bold and audacious, mass-murdering lover.

Lord, Robin is just awful.

• Love 10

Marian's still frozen. He only said that Marian and Roland had been locked away in an undisclosed location.

Marian is still frozen and Roland is locked away with her.  He'll have some issues....

• Love 3

I really liked this episode. Specially the characters, though, yes, I wish they'd understand when time is of the matter!  

The last few minutes were amazing.

I feel kinda stupid but I don't understand DQ's plan. Even if everyone dies in the town, Emma and Elsa will still have each other -- and hate DQ.

I wonder about this too. Maybe she thinks when the others hate on them because of the spell, they'll see her way about people without magic hating them. IDEK. 

I also wonder at Elsa going to save Anna. She knew where she was, she could've saved the town first and THEN Anna.

About the necklace: I think their parents sent the note saying they already had the necklace in Arendelle and letting them know where it was and what is was for. Though they haven't seen the message yet and we know it was the wishing star already so it may have said something else.

Why do Elsa, Anna and Kristoff care so much about the people of Arendelle when apparently they'll just accept any king even though they're known attempted murderers like Hans?

Things better go south for Rumpel. Like, Antarctica levels of south.

• Love 2