Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

Oh, and speaking of Joe and Melissa, this will be the final nail in the coffin on the relationship.  How do you come back from skipping the wedding and then throwing shade on Instagram all weekend long?  The girls won't forgive it.  Tre will never let it die.  I saw somebody comment maybe on Instagram that they pulled it together, sort of, for the sake of the parents.  Well, the parents are gone now, no need to continue that charade.  And yes, Tre is awful, but Melissa and Joe aren't better, just more polished.  

What this means for the show is that we are right back to season 3.  Or maybe 5.  But a full on Giudice/Gorga feud again.  

• Love 6

With Dolores and Jenn on one side, Marge and Jackie on another side...who knows where the newbies will fall...let battle commence...again!

Edited by Hiyo
  • Wink 3
36 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Audriana is on the far left.  Crazy, right?  

They all have the same face filter going on in this video...Teresa let them know they are not pretty enough without telling them they are not pretty enough.  Even with all of Teresa's surgeries she also uses filters, why bother getting work done?  We know what they look like with no filter, I just don't get it.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

With Dolores and Jenn on one side, Marge and Jackie on another side...who knows where the newbies will fall...let battle commence...again!

Those are the old battle lines. Marge & Jackie both came to wedding and Marge's friend (maybe one of the new HWs) is supposedly the one who surfaced the Melissa cheating rumors. So the Gorgas may have worked themselves onto an island.

• Useful 4
On 8/7/2022 at 9:03 AM, snarts said:

Rumor has it one of the new housewives brought up a Joe/Melissa cheating rumor at the end of season party last week (backstory is that Marge was actually behind the gossip but managed to avoid blame). 

Joe/Melissa were upset with Tre for either not shutting down the rumor or not outright denying it and there was a huge blow-up and they said they weren't coming to the wedding.

They then of course spent the weekend shading the wedding events on their instagram stories like the petty little bitches they are. 

Joe-Gorga-Says-Blood-Doesnt-Mean-Family-as-He-Plans-to-Skip-Sister-Teresa-Giudices-Wedding-Inline.webp

I'm assuming that Joe Gorga is referring to his sister with this post? 

Considering that the photo was posted by Melissa's sister, and her other family members are tagged....I mean, aren't Melissa and her sisters "blood"??  

I guess it's supposed to be a dig at Theresa and alluding to comments she made way back when she said that Caroline Manzo and the Manzo/Laurita clan were more like family than her brother and sister in law?  

I think Joe and Melissa should be careful here - they could potentially lose their place on this show and their only real source of income.

It really saddens me to see how much these reality shows and thirst for fame (albeit fleeting and D-list fame) has totally screwed up families.  Between the Gorga/Guidice family and the Manzo/Laurita family, I don't know if any of them are actually speaking to each other anymore, and that's a shame.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I actually like everything BUT the hair. I marvel at how they made that happen… when did simplicity go out of style?

I think I her dress is really pretty and I like the gloves. The hair is just too severe - very Maleficent/Elvira.

As for the tiara - I’m not one to age-shame anyone. It’s her second marriage, not her 15th. I got married at 34 and felt “too old” for everything thanks to our judgmental culture that discards woman past 22 as old hags. I finally had the bridal salon owner tell me that if I didn’t let go of the archaic mentality I was stuck in, I’d never find a dress or enjoy being a bride. She was right. I found a simple veil and decided against a tiara, but more power to any woman who wants to feel like a queen on her wedding day!

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Joe and Mel not showing up was a bitch move designed to get attention. 

If I was invited I would be there with bells on just to witness the over the top jerseyfacation. I looked up the venue and they have an over the top package that had Tre written all over it. 

• Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Joe and Melissa missed the opportunity to look good. They could have gone to the wedding and Tre would have been super rude to them (for sure) and it would be caught on camera. Instead, skipping a wedding is now a justifiable "you can never recover from this" wrong. Teresa can hold this over them for the rest of their LIVES. It's basically declaring that they want no relationship with her or the girls.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
39 minutes ago, sandwoman said:

Joe and Melissa missed the opportunity to look good. They could have gone to the wedding and Tre would have been super rude to them (for sure) and it would be caught on camera. Instead, skipping a wedding is now a justifiable "you can never recover from this" wrong. Teresa can hold this over them for the rest of their LIVES. It's basically declaring that they want no relationship with her or the girls.

Yep, they just gave Tre a new talking point and a storyline "you didn't come to my wedding!" that she can milk ad nauseum.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Joe and Mel not showing up was a bitch move designed to get attention. 

If I was invited I would be there with bells on just to witness the over the top jerseyfacation. I looked up the venue and they have an over the top package that had Tre written all over it. 

I can let you know all about it - we're invited to a wedding there in December.  Of course, it's black tie "optional", ceremony and reception with all the bells and whistles, including an on-site after party, overnight  accommodations available and a day-after brunch.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, sandwoman said:

This is even worse than Joe and Melissa getting married while bridesmaid Teresa was pregnant!  

1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Yep, they just gave Tre a new talking point and a storyline "you didn't come to my wedding!" that she can milk ad nauseum.

At least we'll stop hearing about sprinkle cookies now.  

All kidding aside, this is really a declaration of war in the Gorga family.  I would imagine there is absolutely no coming back from this.  

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out on TV - will they show any of this drama on the Teresa Gets Married special episodes, or will it only be on the RHONJ episodes?  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

will be interesting to see how this all plays out on TV - will they show any of this drama on the Teresa Gets Married special episodes, or will it only be on the RHONJ episodes?  

I heard its a multi part special, since filming for the season wrapped before the wedding.

If anyone uses Twitter just search Teresa wedding and you will be treated to some hilarious snark.

• Love 4

Detailed scoop on what went down that resulted in the Gorgas skipping Tre's wedding.

Don't read if you don't want to be spoilered on next season.

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2022/08/08/allabouttrh-exclusive-official-confirmation-on-why-joe-and-melissa-didnt-attend-teresa-giudices-wedding/

It aligns with & summarizes the social media gossip. It also provides more specifics on who said/did what (Marge is indeed fighting with her former BFF)

However, it still doesn't explain why the Gorgas blamed Teresa. How hard is to see Marge as the common denominator in all these rumors? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7
43 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

It's been a few days but I'm still not over Teresa's hair

OMG!!! What a gaudy and over the top affair...her extensions looked like they weighed 50 lbs...and that cheesy tiara! This wedding looked like an episode of "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" on TLC.

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, snarts said:

Detailed scoop on what went down that resulted in the Gorgas skipping Tre's wedding.

Don't read if you don't want to be spoilered on next season.

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2022/08/08/allabouttrh-exclusive-official-confirmation-on-why-joe-and-melissa-didnt-attend-teresa-giudices-wedding/

It aligns with & summarizes the social media gossip. It also provides more specifics on who said/did what (Marge is indeed fighting with her former BFF)

However, it still doesn't explain why the Gorgas blamed Teresa. How hard is to see Marge as the common denominator in all these rumors? 

Because everyone finds it excusable to blame Tre for everything - especially JoeGo and Mel. It’s hilarious and totally pathological. Mel runs around like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth, as if she wasn’t banging on Staub’s door this side of a decade ago, offering any pound of flesh to get herself on TV. Tre is difficult and dense, to be sure, but Mel pretending she ever “defended” or “stood up for” the Giudices and is owed loyalty is just laughable. JoeGo is worse but his own father would have told you as much. 😂

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

OMG!!! What a gaudy and over the top affair...her extensions looked like they weighed 50 lbs...and that cheesy tiara! This wedding looked like an episode of "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" on TLC.

Her wedding get up was a mash of of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding and Toddlers and Tiaras. Im planning on watching the special so I can see Tre ask the designer to make it bigger and more rhinestones whilst I  yell Sparkle Baby! at Tre. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
On 8/6/2022 at 10:44 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I think more people feel like you these days although she still has fans. 

Which truly boggles my mind.  Teresa is a lying criminal loser and one of the dumbest people on tv, which is saying something.  WHY does anyone like her?

22 hours ago, ichbin said:

Yup!  The thing is that Tre can be a monster but acknowledging that shouldn't give her brother and his wife a pass on any of the crap they have pulled.  They're just better at packaging themselves.  They're no more loyal to Tre than Tre is to them. There's plenty of lousy behavior to go around....here's hoping that rumors of Margaret getting less than a flattering edit in the next season are true because I feel she is long overdue.  

I hope not, she is the only one who EVER goes against Teresa.  The Teresa Show is not good tv, and everyone drooling over her is gross and boring.  

11 hours ago, snarts said:

Those are the old battle lines. Marge & Jackie both came to wedding and Marge's friend (maybe one of the new HWs) is supposedly the one who surfaced the Melissa cheating rumors. So the Gorgas may have worked themselves onto an island.

If this is a lady named Laura, I saw something about her having been Marge's BFF (eyeroll) since she was a little girl, and now she is friends with Teresa and spilling secrets... I don't know.

9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think Joe and Melissa should be careful here - they could potentially lose their place on this show and their only real source of income.

I think they are doing all of this to STAY ON the show.  They literally have nothing else.  Fighting with his sister is his only storyline.

Awful Andy eats it up.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I think they are doing all of this to STAY ON the show.  They literally have nothing else.  Fighting with his sister is his only storyline.

That's the only actual storyline he and his wife have ever had since joining the cast.  One can say whatever they like about Teresa, but since the beginning she has had a variety of real stuff going on outside of merely fighting with a cast member.  A pregnancy, breast augmentation, she has had storylines involving some of her children, had her husband's bad behavior exposed, issues with her parents, the cookbooks which did have a certain amount of success at one time, and of course the court case, subsequent incarcerations, and husband deported.  She has brought it and had allowed herself to be exposed.  It might be infamy but it's a whole lot more than what her brother and sister-in-law have brought.  Without Teresa we wouldn't know they existed.  She's the meat and potatoes of the show while they're just a bit of wilted parsley on the side.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Interesting. I can understand Kenya and Cynthia being there, but the rest? Was inviting a bunch of other HWs there part of the wedding contract?

Yeah, I understand her inviting Kenya and Cynthia since they did Ultimate Girls trip together. As for the other ladies, I have no idea. Apparently she only met Chanel Ayan a few days before the wedding and somehow she scored an invite. For those non RHODubai watchers, Chanel is between Ashley and Dorinda. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

The weird thing is I actually like her dress, and I also liked all the bridesmaids dresses and how they coordinated but weren’t identical.  It’s all the extraneous bells and whistles that make it look absurd, but hilarious too.

On a personal level I can see why the Gorgas didn’t attend the wedding.  Now that their parents are gone there is no reason to hold that relationship together.  However professionally in terms of the show, they shot themselves in the foot.  Teresa now has something to lord over their heads forever, and if she gets fed up enough and says the word they will be off the show.  She doesn’t need them, but they do need her to stay relevant.

• Like 2
  • Love 9
On 8/8/2022 at 9:24 PM, ichbin said:

That's the only actual storyline he and his wife have ever had since joining the cast.  One can say whatever they like about Teresa, but since the beginning she has had a variety of real stuff going on outside of merely fighting with a cast member.  A pregnancy, breast augmentation, she has had storylines involving some of her children, had her husband's bad behavior exposed, issues with her parents, the cookbooks which did have a certain amount of success at one time, and of course the court case, subsequent incarcerations, and husband deported.  She has brought it and had allowed herself to be exposed.  It might be infamy but it's a whole lot more than what her brother and sister-in-law have brought.  Without Teresa we wouldn't know they existed.  She's the meat and potatoes of the show while they're just a bit of wilted parsley on the side.

People, people, people...don't you see you're getting played? All of this supposed drama between Teresa and the Gorgas is just build up for the new season. It's all fake and a creation of the producers of this show. And frankly, it's kind of sad that this is all they've got to go with. We've seen this played out before...it might be time to put a fork in this show and call it a day. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 8/8/2022 at 9:24 PM, ichbin said:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
They know this, and this is why they are so bitter and angry.

Joey believed he was the wronged little brother his whole life, and he married a woman who thinks her looks and nice body alone entitle her to fame. Bad combo. Tre has been wrong a lot, but never when it comes to these two.

Her only mistake, truly, is her blinding need to solely blame Mel or tell her to control Joe. Tre refuses to see the truth - the vitriol, the family rift, the desire to take her down - none of it originates with Mel. She wants to blame her so she can absolve her brother and imagine this fantasy where they’re still young and her parents are there for them and he still adores her, but it’s a lie. Mel is just following Joe’s lead. The spouse didn’t poison the family well, it was poisoned from inside the bloodstream. Joe acts like he’s a gift from God but he’s a dangerous and pathological narcissist who’s far worse than his wife. His treatment of Gia last season really showed his true colors. Tre WANTS to blame Mel, but her real enemy is her own brother. I truly wish she’d quit the show, just to be rid of them because the Gorgas would be demoted or canned immediately and I’d celebrate with some cappuccino and sprinkle cookies!

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
They know this, and this is why they are so bitter and angry.

Joey believed he was the wronged little brother his whole life, and he married a woman who thinks her looks and nice body alone entitle her to fame. Bad combo. Tre has been wrong a lot, but never when it comes to these two.

Her only mistake, truly, is her blinding need to solely blame Mel or tell her to control Joe. Tre refuses to see the truth - the vitriol, the family rift, the desire to take her down - none of it originates with Mel. She wants to blame her so she can absolve her brother and imagine this fantasy where they’re still young and her parents are there for them and he still adores her, but it’s a lie. Mel is just following Joe’s lead. The spouse didn’t poison the family well, it was poisoned from inside the bloodstream. Joe acts like he’s a gift from God but he’s a dangerous and pathological narcissist who’s far worse than his wife. His treatment of Gia last season really showed his true colors. Tre WANTS to blame Mel, but her real enemy is her own brother. I truly wish she’d quit the show, just to be rid of them because the Gorgas would be demoted or canned immediately and I’d celebrate with some cappuccino and sprinkle cookies!

They're all awful.

• Applause 6

WHAT. 

I have so many questions. 

Not enough questions to actually listen to Melissa’s podcast (she has one?) so maybe someone can give me the Cliff’s Notes version. 

But mainly, what are the Gorgas going to do for income?! 

C8EA1DD6-CB6B-4813-9B18-1BFA48CD2A88.jpeg

• Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
On 8/12/2022 at 6:20 AM, ladle said:

WHAT. 

I have so many questions. 

Not enough questions to actually listen to Melissa’s podcast (she has one?) so maybe someone can give me the Cliff’s Notes version. 

But mainly, what are the Gorgas going to do for income?! 

C8EA1DD6-CB6B-4813-9B18-1BFA48CD2A88.jpeg

It was about time. 11 seasons too long. 

The other Real Housewives, some of Teresa didn't even know were added by Bravo because there is a 4 or 5 Bravo special about the wedding. This obviously happened in order for Bravo to promote the whole franchise since HWs from every show were invited. 

Screenshot_20220809-053453_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220809-053503_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, snarts said:

I don't blame Teresa. Joe and Melissa Gorga never had a storyline, only the one about the feud with Teresa. They dissed her wedding, and attacked her just before, it was to be expected. 

It seems the Bravo producers are not going to provide Marge with a favorable edit anymore (they did for years). She was responsible for a lot of gossip like the Evan and Melissa cheating stories. And the push for Louie to "explain" the video. There was nothing to it- she said the guys were naked, they were not naked, they were not wearing shirts. She also claimed that she didn't leak gossip to the tabloids, but Andy Cohen said on his show that almost all HWs do it, especially the New York ones- all of them do it. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 5

So it sounds like we are exactly where we left off in Season 4.  Except instead of Hurricane Sandy we have Teresa's wedding. Will Dr. V come back?

How does Marge get away with all this?  If she is the root cause of all this trouble, then why are Melissa and Jackie still friends with her?

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Like 6
  • Love 1