Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

So it sounds like we are exactly where we left off in Season 4.  Except instead of Hurricane Sandy we have Teresa's wedding. Will Dr. V come back?

How does Marge get away with all this?  If she is the root cause of all this trouble, then why are Melissa and Jackie still friends with her?

We don't know if it's true, or not about the Gorgas leaving. But there is info about a huge fight between the Gorgas, and Teresa and Louie at the season finale.

Melissa and Jackie want to be on the show. They are Margaret's friends on the show. I'm not sure they are that friendly in real life. Jackie kept mentioning the cheating herself again and again to perpetuate it as a storyline. 

The Porsche is probably used. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 3

Melissa said she isn't leaving the show and that people took pieces of her podcast to say she was going when she is not. Who knows of that's true or not though?

As for the porsche, I don't care if it is a lease or bought.  A 17 year old has no business having a Porsche as their first car.

• Like 3
  • Love 6
On 8/13/2022 at 10:29 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

Melissa said she isn't leaving the show and that people took pieces of her podcast to say she was going when she is not. Who knows of that's true or not though?

As for the porsche, I don't care if it is a lease or bought.  A 17 year old has no business having a Porsche as their first car.

The Gorgas are not going anywhere unless they are fired. The show is their whole life (I remember how excited they were to be on the show during their first season), and their main source of income. They advertise their businesses, stores, and side businesses. They are offered promotions of products, free products, and services, and paid appearances.

And no 17 year should be gifted a Porsche.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Love 10
On 8/13/2022 at 4:34 PM, ichbin said:

Gave her...bought her or is it a short term lease?

Short term lease in exchange for exposure 😂 With dealer plates showing for advertising. Like Melissa’s Bentleys lol 

• Like 3
  • Wink 4
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

It looks like Antonia got plastic surgery for her 17th bday. Doesn't even appear to be the same child! 

So crazy.  This world is upside down y'all. 

It might be plastic surgery (I'm sure Melissa would want her to have a nose job), but Melissa is known for photoshopping her daughter (face and body). 

• Sad 5
On 9/16/2022 at 3:18 AM, Soapy Goddess said:

Delores Catania and Caroline Manzo were on Celebrity Beef w/Joel McCale this week. 

If you watched it, join the conversation under Celebrity Beef topic/thread.

I did. I liked it. I like Joel McCale.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Teresa has apparently already been eliminated from dancing with the stars. I don’t watch that stupid show but no surprise she is not a good dancer at all lol. 

No, she was really bad.

I love that she was in the bottom 2 for for the first two weeks. That means that she didn’t have enough fans to save her.

• Wink 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 9/29/2022 at 8:15 PM, Almost 3000 said:

Remember Bernie Kerik, Caroline Manzo's ex-police commissioner friend? There's a new doc, "Sex, Lies and the College Cult" on Peacock where he's interviewed. Seems the so-called cult leader had a big part in his incarceration.

Bernie Kerik was heavily involved in the 1/6 plots, I'm sure due to his friendship to Rudy Giuliani (too). He gave an interview willingly to the 1/6 Commission earlier in the year, and he was subpoenaed recently. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2

The Gorgas and Jen had an altercation at the lobby of the NYC hotel where BravoCon Bravolebrities are staying (insults were exchanged, and Jen threw her drink cup with drink at their assistant). The Bravo executives are not happy with any of them.

I was watching first seasons reruns last week, and the show was ruined when the Gorgas joined. And even more when some others did.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

How Dina destroyed her face with plastic surgery and looks like everybody else who had the same kind of surgery....This happened a few years after she moved to Malibu.

Screenshot_20221113-004100_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Sad 8
  • LOL 1
On 11/14/2022 at 8:13 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Yikes! It's the Kardashian effect. Disappointing. She was already pretty. 

She was, and it was her own, "personal" beauty. A lot of these women have exactly the same noses, lips, cheekbones, fox eyes, lifted eyebrows, etc.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
On 12/10/2022 at 11:53 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Pig shit Jackie has some nerve calling someone a lapdog. She’s been Margaret’s lapdog for years. Bitch still thirsty as can be. Absolutely disgusting and gross.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/margaret-josephs-jackie-goldschneider-joke-221428023.html

Poor Jackie was reduced to a friend, and she is angry....

I see they both attack Danielle Cabral, the new HW (who is attractive) in this interview, and then pretend they were joking. Danielle is Teresa's lapdog according to them.

• Like 1
On 12/23/2022 at 5:27 PM, Chatty Cake said:

Jackie is trying to play it off like she stepped back for her health! 😂 What a lying loser.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jackie-goldschneider-demoted-because-her-160149658.html

She is not telling the truth. She reportedly filmed as a HW, she was in every scene, and she found out she would be a friend only after filming ended. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 3
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She is not telling the truth. She reportedly filmed as a HW, she was in every scene, and she found out she would be a friend only after filming ended. 

But according to her she does not need the HW money, remember seasons ago when the other HW's found out she came from wealth?

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

But according to her she does not need the HW money, remember seasons ago when the other HW's found out she came from wealth?

Which suggests that, as many of us have noted, she doesn't bring much to the table; She's not interesting or fun.

It's not that I don't sympathize with her anorexia, but I watch these shows for mindless entertainment, and, imo, watching someone struggle with an eating disorder is not entertaining.

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Which suggests that, as many of us have noted, she doesn't bring much to the table; She's not interesting or fun.

It's not that I don't sympathize with her anorexia, but I watch these shows for mindless entertainment, and, imo, watching someone struggle with an eating disorder is not entertaining.

Which is likely why she was demoted. 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

But she loves fame more than anything. She was trying to be on the RHNJ for 10 years. She even went to a Teresa Guidice book signing. 

• Useful 5
On 12/25/2022 at 2:26 PM, Chatty Cake said:

It gets boring (well, it was already). They all wear TOO MUCH makeup. Dolores' new bf is not attractive, Teresa married the first guy she dated after divorce, none of the other HWs would be in her wedding if she were not forced by Bravo, the dark haired new HW has a bad nose job (it looks like Jennifer's), and Jennifer's nose looks the same like last year (not good). 

• Applause 4
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

But she loves fame more than anything. She was trying to be on the RHNJ for 10 years. She even went to a Teresa Guidice book signing. 

Yes. When she finally got on the show she thought she could take Teresa down. She paid for that when Tre started the Evan rumor as it appeared to trigger her eating disorder. The eating disorder wasn’t a good storyline and she looked like an idiot pretending to eat ice cream while subjecting her kids to it. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Yes. When she finally got on the show she thought she could take Teresa down. She paid for that when Tre started the Evan rumor as it appeared to trigger her eating disorder. The eating disorder wasn’t a good storyline and she looked like an idiot pretending to eat ice cream while subjecting her kids to it. 

That was so uncomfortable to watch 

• Like 3

Luis is a poser, he is in it for the long con, everything is about appearances with him so buying fake Cartier bracelets tracks for him.  I remember when they were all in Nashville and there was some sort of verbal exchange between the HW's and Teresa he was ready to storm off and call a helicopter (yeah, right) to pick them up off the rooftop and fly them home to their 30,000 square foot house...he has delusions of grandeur and as long as he keeps putting to Teresa three times a day he will be able to live in luxury, (somewhat).

I have a good friend who married a "Luis," even bought her a fake Cartier tank watch, it fell apart before she got to wear it twice, when she lost her wedding rings he bought big fake rings for her, he love bombs her constantly, (she has money), he even bought a fake masters degree, I can never look at him square in the eye because of all the fakery but she is very happy so I try and ignore the red flags.

Can we refer to Luis as "Luis Fugazi Reyes." for now on? 

• Like 9
49 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Is it normal to be that horny? Or is she faking it? I can’t imagine wanting to do it that often at my age which is slightly older than her.

You know that sort of frequency won't last, without getting too personal I had a serious relationship (in my early 40's), quickly after my divorce, it was the most amazing sex, it was constant, we dated for four years, needless to say the newness wore off after a couple of years and things got back to normal and eventually I broke up with him.  Tre will not have the drive for ever, I give it two years.

• Like 5
42 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You know that sort of frequency won't last, without getting too personal I had a serious relationship (in my early 40's), quickly after my divorce, it was the most amazing sex, it was constant, we dated for four years, needless to say the newness wore off after a couple of years and things got back to normal and eventually I broke up with him.  Tre will not have the drive for ever, I give it two years.

Haven't they already been together for that long? I doubt they're banging like rabbits now, if they ever did.

• Like 3

She used to brag about her sex life with Juicy Joe and put him on the spot and he would eventually grunt in agreement. Her brother always talks about Tarzan and getting laid all the time. They’re a weird family. I can’t imagine talking about that publicly. Even if one has a sex drive with a new lover there’s no need to discuss numbers, inches, places….etc 

• Like 9