Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

On 2/28/2023 at 2:05 PM, realityplease said:

Mouthy & street-smart is far different than book-smart.  Different types of "intelligence." I wish all the best to Theresa's kids, but from what little we see & their still relatively young ages, I don't expect any of them to become rocket scientists, brain surgeons, judges. If they do, more power to them.

US News rankings change drastically over the years & even year to year. Recently, some top schools bowed out of their rankings altogether due to their wonky standards.  If your ultimate employer puts stock in the rankings, it might matter - but really, the goal is employability.  To employers that put more stock in your major & course of studies & how well you ranked in your class - instead of bragging rights - the recognizability of the school doesn't matter as much. 

If you're hiring someone for your business, do you want someone LAST in their class at Yale who studied fine arts over someone FIRST in their class as a business major at a decent school? And will the student be staying in Michigan (or even Chicago) for work? Going to Michigan might matter more to workplaces in Michigan & very little to those in New York or California who consider the Midwest to be fly-over states - no matter what the US News ranking for its university.  It's all so subjective. 

So true, you know your schools.  My N.Y. Grandson just accepted School of Finance and Business at Penn State University.  Wants to work on Wall Street like his Mother.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

So true, you know your schools.  My N.Y. Grandson just accepted School of Finance and Business at Penn State University.  Wants to work on Wall Street like his Mother.

Congratulations - All the best to him!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 1/29/2023 at 1:58 AM, ZettaK said:

Melissa had buccal fat removal after all.

Screenshot_20230127_181322_Instagram.jpg

I just don’t get where they both get their money.  She wears Chanel, etc. while the creditors are at their door.  The Jersey Shore house.  Do they own it or what?  They can’t even pay their debts, I read.  It’s a mystery.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I just don’t get where they both get their money.  She wears Chanel, etc. while the creditors are at their door.  The Jersey Shore house.  Do they own it or what?  They can’t even pay their debts, I read.  It’s a mystery.

I suspect that most of what Melissa wears is probably high-end replicas.  Her store got in trouble a few years ago for selling fake Chanel merchandise:

https://realityblurb.com/2018/04/22/melissa-gorgas-envy-boutique-sold-counterfiet-and-fake-chanel-items-store-will-no-longer-carry-the-brand/

I think that most of these women are carrying replica bags of all sorts (including Jen Aydin, who claims that all her Chanel is the real deal), and wearing all kinds of faux merch, maybe with the exception of their LV Neverfull bags, which last forever.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
On 2/28/2023 at 2:05 PM, realityplease said:

Mouthy & street-smart is far different than book-smart.  Different types of "intelligence." I wish all the best to Theresa's kids, but from what little we see & their still relatively young ages, I don't expect any of them to become rocket scientists, brain surgeons, judges. If they do, more power to them.

is Gia still planning on going to law school ? Isn't she graduating from Rutgers this spring or it is next year ?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/real-housewives-jersey-star-teresa-000100180.html

I liked Nonno (God rest his soul - still can't look at hot sauce without giggling) - and I know this comes out in a insulting way , but wasn't he like a 1x, at best in PJs? Not to mention the man was in/out hospitals and convalescing, so I can see the need for a nice pair of PJs, top and bottom

Louis that hard up for PJs the he wanted/accepted the PJs? There is a time and place to say "no thank you".

image.thumb.png.157ab9a99a10c67e88e449c9fcb516cc.png

Edited by sATL
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, sATL said:

is Gia still planning on going to law school ? Isn't she graduating from Rutgers this spring or it is next year ?

Gia is graduating from Rutgers this spring. She mentioned she wanted to continue her education at Rutgers Law School. 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I suspect that most of what Melissa wears is probably high-end replicas.  Her store got in trouble a few years ago for selling fake Chanel merchandise:

https://realityblurb.com/2018/04/22/melissa-gorgas-envy-boutique-sold-counterfiet-and-fake-chanel-items-store-will-no-longer-carry-the-brand/

I think that most of these women are carrying replica bags of all sorts (including Jen Aydin, who claims that all her Chanel is the real deal), and wearing all kinds of faux merch, maybe with the exception of their LV Neverfull bags, which last forever.

I remember the sale of fake Chanel merchandise. I can't believe Melissa had the nerve to do it. 

As for designer items, Jennifer Aydin is one who can afford anything (more than the others). She was wearing cheap clothing until recently, I think she added a few better pieces, but she always had expensive accessories, and I believe they are authentic. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Gia is graduating from Rutgers this spring. She mentioned she wanted to continue her education at Rutgers Law School. 

good news. I did a quick search to see if the Law schools have announced their freshman class (kinda like what Match day does for medical students)... I came across her linkedin page.  Even if she can't get Juicy's case overturned one day, she does seem passionate about being a lawyer and helping others

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gia-giudice/

image.thumb.png.684a907999117293b671fb60bd45e26c.png

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
14 hours ago, sATL said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/real-housewives-jersey-star-teresa-000100180.html

I liked Nonno (God rest his soul - still can't look at hot sauce without giggling) - and I know this comes out in a insulting way , but wasn't he like a 1x, at best in PJs? Not to mention the man was in/out hospitals and convalescing, so I can see the need for a nice pair of PJs, top and bottom

Louis that hard up for PJs the he wanted/accepted the PJs? There is a time and place to say "no thank you".

I liked Nonno too and think he mellowed over time and was a pleasant guy in his later years. 
I can see keeping a few special clothing items, but wearing them is another thing entirely and pajamas are too intimate an item, even brand new. It’s too weird and though I was hoping Louie turned out to be a decent guy, I think he’s an opportunistic creep at this point.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
23 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Maybe Loooie is putting that shit in her food that they give the soldiers in war.   Salt Peter.

I thought that salt peter was to make people LESS horny, not MORE?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 3/5/2023 at 3:53 PM, twilightzone said:

Chris & CJ Laurita and Louie & Louie Jr Ruelas hung out golfing this weekend.

They met through Jacqueline and Teresa.  The irony that both families have sons named Nicholas who have autism.

Ashlee says at first she was skeptical, but says that Teresa and Jacqs now talk all the time.

x4jrj3fp40ma1.webp

WOW .. Loooie living the life.  Stepped into it.

On 3/25/2023 at 2:30 PM, goofygirl said:

I thought that salt peter was to make people LESS horny, not MORE?

OMG .. Yes.  What was I thinking, hahahaha, Duh.🤷‍♂️

• LOL 4

So, will we be seeing the Lauritas and Vegas now?  That will be a nice change from the craziness of the Jersey Shore and Margaret and Jennifer, although the new blonde girl Danielle will be taking over.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
On 3/26/2023 at 9:05 PM, kristen111 said:

WOW .. Loooie living the life.  Stepped into it.

OMG .. Yes.  What was I thinking, hahahaha, Duh.🤷‍♂️

Living the life?

The Lauritas were sued for fraud and embezzlement because they stole money from their apparel company to support their lifestyle instead of giving it to their investors, or paying ventors. They didn't pay taxes either. They lost their NJ house to foreclosure and had to drive through the country in an RV to live with Jacqueline's parents in Las Vegas. Jac is from LV. I have no idea if they own a house now. It seems that Jac is trying to promote products on IG, but she has a small number of followers. I don't know what Chris does now, but he had a popcorn business for a short period of time.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Living the life?

The Lauritas were sued for fraud and embezzlement because they stole money from their apparel company to support their lifestyle instead of giving it to their investors, or paying ventors. They didn't pay taxes either. They lost their NJ house to foreclosure and had to drive through the country in an RV to live with Jacqueline's parents in Las Vegas. Jac is from LV. I have no idea if they own a house now. It seems that Jac is trying to promote products on IG, but she has a small number of followers. I don't know what Chris does now, but he had a popcorn business for a short period of time.

Yep.  To men, being on the golf course is the ultimate pleasure.  The whole family look like crooks it seems.  Always some kind of gimmick going on.  Their houses, clothes, their parties .. who lives like that?  Although, I’m sure Bravo pays for the parties, etc.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Living the life?

RVs can cost a pretty penny. They have really upgraded models and\or features now and are considered by  retirees/downsizing/people-wanting-to-live simpler/smaller, those who WFH; travel nurses;- for example - https://www.nirvc.com/Sales/Inventory/10051#morePhotos

The YT of the person I was following showed that once you find an RV park, just plug in the 3 plugs (electricity, water, sewage) into your assigned box and all of the comforts of home are there. Actually more than my home as she had a TV on the outside !

Edited by sATL
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 3/24/2023 at 7:39 PM, sATL said:

Things aren't adding up with this PJ story. As you said Noono was quite a bit heavier than Luis so I don't know how those PJs would have even fit him. Plus if they were brand new in the package still and Noono never wore them, how would that bring any comfort to the girls anyway? They wouldn't remember Noono wearing that pair, they wouldn't smell like Noono. They'd just be brand new PJs that were 4 sizes too big on Luis.

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

Teresa sounds ridiculous defending this bozo about the pajamas. Him bringing that up to Gorga was so weird. 
I think the Lauritas were just as fake as all the others regarding their money and lifestyle. I have mixed feelings about her returning. We could use a break from Margaret and they need to ax the asshole Jackie completely. I’m not sure if Jacqueline is the answer though.

• Like 4

I saw some recent pictures of the weight loss from Ozempic of Dolores and Margaret. They are getting that bobble head look. It’s not a good look. How sad that they are abusing a diabetes drug to take an easy route to weight loss.

• Like 3
On 3/29/2023 at 8:20 AM, ZettaK said:

Living the life?

This will be JoeGo & Melissa if they aren't careful!  THEY'LL be living with Jac's parents, too!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
On 3/24/2023 at 1:12 PM, goofygirl said:

Gabriella's a really pretty girl, too!

She’s the only daughter that is pretty imo.  I honestly think the other 3 are heinous looking.

On 3/24/2023 at 10:41 PM, ZettaK said:

I remember the sale of fake Chanel merchandise. I can't believe Melissa had the nerve to do it. 

Was she selling it as real Chanel for thousands or was she selling it for like $100 for people who want a hood fake?  I’m just curious.

On 3/25/2023 at 8:55 AM, sATL said:

good news. I did a quick search to see if the Law schools have announced their freshman class (kinda like what Match day does for medical students)... I came across her linkedin page.  Even if she can't get Juicy's case overturned one day, she does seem passionate about being a lawyer and helping others

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gia-giudice/

image.thumb.png.684a907999117293b671fb60bd45e26c.png

That’s what you got from this blurb??  My takeaway is that she’s still a vapid idiot.  She is “designing” her clothing brand?  Ok. She’s “partnered” with beauty brands?  Like this was all her hard work put into action!  She’s as delusional as Teresa.

What is all this about?  What did I miss?

6410D8FC-95EE-4445-9875-8A355D8038FC.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 5
21 hours ago, goofygirl said:

This will be JoeGo & Melissa if they aren't careful!  THEY'LL be living with Jac's parents, too!!

Geeze .. what a bunch of con artists.  Do any of them have legitimate jobs besides Dr. Bill?  Most have some sort of gimmicks going on, even sweet little Melissa.  Shame on her.  I have no respect for people like this.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Apparently, Paul has an actual j-o-b/business.  And seriously, if my plastic surgeon was crawling around on his hands and knees DRUNKER THAN COOTER BROWN, I'd be thinking twice about letting the guy near me with a scalpel!  

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Apparently, Paul has an actual j-o-b/business.  And seriously, if my plastic surgeon was crawling around on his hands and knees DRUNKER THAN COOTER BROWN, I'd be thinking twice about letting the guy near me with a scalpel!  

And, THIS could be the reason why Paul doesn't seem to want to do too much group filming.  Obviously, he's seen the show, so maybe he doesn't want to associate with these aged-out frat boys while they are pouring alcohol straight from the bottle down each other's throats, drinking out of penis straws, constantly talking about sex (that they probably are NOT getting) and just acting like immature fools.  Paul has what seems to be a legitimate high-end business and maybe he's being a smart businessman and  doesn't want to jeopardize that.

Or, maybe he simply doesn't like, or want to kiss the feet of, the apparent insipid leader of the pack, Joe Gorga.

For what it's worth, I think Paul is making a good decision.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 18
On 3/29/2023 at 8:14 PM, sATL said:

RVs can cost a pretty penny. They have really upgraded models and\or features now and are considered by  retirees/downsizing/people-wanting-to-live simpler/smaller, those who WFH; travel nurses;- for example - https://www.nirvc.com/Sales/Inventory/10051#morePhotos

The YT of the person I was following showed that once you find an RV park, just plug in the 3 plugs (electricity, water, sewage) into your assigned box and all of the comforts of home are there. Actually more than my home as she had a TV on the outside !

I kind of think the Lauritas didn't have one of the more expensive ones. They were coming out of personal, and business bankruptcies and foreclosures.

On 4/1/2023 at 10:09 AM, ww92 said:

Things aren't adding up with this PJ story. As you said Noono was quite a bit heavier than Luis so I don't know how those PJs would have even fit him. Plus if they were brand new in the package still and Noono never wore them, how would that bring any comfort to the girls anyway? They wouldn't remember Noono wearing that pair, they wouldn't smell like Noono. They'd just be brand new PJs that were 4 sizes too big on Luis.

I think the editing was wobbly. Not that the story was not strange.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 4/6/2023 at 7:49 PM, heatherchandler said:

Was she selling it as real Chanel for thousands or was she selling it for like $100 for people who want a hood fake?  I’m just curious.

She was selling them as real Chanel for thousands of dollars. Her store (or really her business partner's store) is a legitimate boutique that doesn't (supposedly) sell cheap fakes, that's why it went on for some time. I assume the copies were good, but then somebody checked them via an authenticator, or Chanel, or found that Chanel didn't give them permission to sell, and Chanel went after the business partners legally. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Danielle Cabral was on an MTV reality show called True Life 20 years ago. She wanted to become an actress. There is a short clip in the link. 

https://realityblurb.com/2023/04/10/video-rhonj-star-danielle-cabral-appeared-on-mtv-reality-show-see-the-clip-from-her-true-life-appearance/?rc_uuid=a41dc7e4-1639-4285-9115-7460205103ab

I KNEW I knew her from somewhere else!! Wow. Ashamed to say I watched her on MTV. Good detective skills! 

• Like 5
On 4/7/2023 at 12:22 AM, goofygirl said:

You would think with all his money he makes, he would not go on tv and shame himself.  I just don’t get it.  Paul too.  Do the women make them?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

You would think with all his money he makes, he would not go on tv and shame himself.  I just don’t get it.  Paul too.  Do the women make them?

Yes, they make them appear with them to have a storyline, but some guys are more eager than others.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 4/18/2023 at 8:53 AM, kristen111 said:

Look at that idiot Dr Dubrow in BH. Hell he overpowers his wife on the show, and while he isn’t crawling around drunk on the floor, he does manage to show his ass in other ways, all the time. I think I’d prefer to have a doc with a fun sense of humor who can cut loose on his time off than an uptight snotty asshole. I’d always be worrying him and his snotty wife would be laughing about my plastic surgery needs at their fancy pants dinner table. 

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The Louie video is a joke.

Do you think he has that level of sense of humor? 

I think he has delusions of granduer, I started to think that when they were in Nashville and they were at a roof top bar and after aguing with everyone he told Teresa that he would call a helicopter to take them to their 30,000 square foot home in NJ...so trying to pass off that Rue la la store as his, I totally think he was serious.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think he has delusions of granduer, I started to think that when they were in Nashville and they were at a roof top bar and after aguing with everyone he told Teresa that he would call a helicopter to take them to their 30,000 square foot home in NJ...so trying to pass off that Rue la la store as his, I totally think he was serious.

I think he has no sense of humor, but he tries (and fails). He can also be awkward, eg. Nono's pj. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I read that this recent video was released on purpose by Louie’s ex to be brought up at the reunion. Supposedly Marge and Melissa want to go in on Teresa. God forbid they talk about what’s going on in their lives with their debts and lawsuits. Both assholes need Teresa and Louie to get through a reunion.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 4/20/2023 at 9:18 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

He does seem delusional! Love this observation:

“But Luis could single-handedly navigate pilots down a foggy runway with the vast amount of red flags he has.”

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/04/19/video-released-of-luis-ruelas-crying-about-rue-la-la-clothing-company-ahead-of-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-reunion/

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 8
On 4/20/2023 at 3:52 PM, ZettaK said:

The Louie video is a joke.

I will never understand why the video was even an issue. These "real man* retreats have been around for decades. If it gets a man to communicate past regrets, while moving forward, who cares? Plus, given his age, I would hope Louis has had a handful of loves whom he contemplated marrying, at one time or another. I just never saw this video as anything worth discussing.

On 3/18/2023 at 9:23 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I hope they bring back Jacqueline and Caroline and get rid of Marge,  Melissa and Jackie. Even though she was demoted there is still too much of her.

Lol, you are listing all the gals I still watch the show for. Delores, Marge and Jackie are at the top of my list. I like them, and they're so funny when they're "on" I love Bill and Evan and  Marge's Joe .

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, nexxie said:

“Teresa Giudice was in rare form at the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” Season 13 reunion, Page Six has exclusively learned.

Multiple sources tell us the last-standing series OG was “completely unhinged” and “out of control” while filming with her castmates on Thursday.”

https://pagesix.com/2023/04/21/teresa-giudice-was-nastier-than-ever-at-rhonj-season-13-reunion/

Is she ever hinged?

Like any of that is news or new behavior for Teresa! Remember seasons ago when she pushed Andy back in his chair...he should have axed her then, at this point he is a glutton for punishment.

I feel like the reunions do not ever really clear things up, it just continues the arguing and becomes another regular season episode.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Like any of that is news or new behavior for Teresa! Remember seasons ago when she pushed Andy back in his chair...he should have axed her then, at this point he is a glutton for punishment.

I feel like the reunions do not ever really clear things up, it just continues the arguing and becomes another regular season episode.

She was getting him out of the way so she could charge Danielle for bringing up her FAMILY. The funny thing is, it was Melissa and Joe. That craziness probably helped get them on the show.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 4/23/2023 at 9:40 PM, nexxie said:

“Teresa Giudice was in rare form at the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” Season 13 reunion, Page Six has exclusively learned.

Multiple sources tell us the last-standing series OG was “completely unhinged” and “out of control” while filming with her castmates on Thursday.”

https://pagesix.com/2023/04/21/teresa-giudice-was-nastier-than-ever-at-rhonj-season-13-reunion/

Is she ever hinged?

On 4/24/2023 at 6:28 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Teresa has often been "unhinged" at the reunions, and displaying a lot of anger and "vitriol" as Andy put it.  @Baltimore Betty gives just one of the many examples - probably the most unhinged reunion moment from Teresa. 

Actually, though, I think there was sooo much more to that, because at the time of Teresa pushing Andy, she knew that Danielle Staub had been in contact with Melissa about their family issues and Melissa and Joe were trying to get on the show by way of that, behind Teresa's back.  So, in my opinion,, her anger at Danielle Staub was kind of justified, not that I'm condoning any violence directed toward Danielle or Andy.  I actually think that was the beginning of the end of the relationship between Teresa, her brother and Melissa.  But - I digress ~~ sorry!

But, Teresa also brings the headlines, the social media clicks, the followers (who either love her or love to hate her), so she knows her job, and does it well.  Andy loves that about her, even if he may secretly despise her.  He loves the angry flare-ups and constant divide between housewives.  He loves confrontational attacks.  So, Teresa does what's expected and keeps her job.  

I also think that Andy is not as enamored of Melissa and Joe Gorga as he is of Teresa, even with all her unhinged-ness and volatility.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 6
  • Useful 2
On 4/24/2023 at 6:28 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I agree - the Reunions now consist of the housewives (and Andy) bringing up stuff that was reported in gossip blogs, podcasts and stuff said on their social media accounts, along with who's following who or who unfollowed whom. We also have the housewives providing copies of texts, excerpts from interviews and whatever other kind of "receipts" they need to prove their point, instead of a rehash of the bickering and squabbles of the season.  Nothing ever seems to be resolved anymore - just more things for them to fight about.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
On 4/22/2023 at 8:41 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I read that this recent video was released on purpose by Louie’s ex to be brought up at the reunion. Supposedly Marge and Melissa want to go in on Teresa. God forbid they talk about what’s going on in their lives with their debts and lawsuits. Both assholes need Teresa and Louie to get through a reunion.

There is no coincidence this was released at the time of the filming of the reunion, to supposedly do what? It's an non issue. Even Margaret said on the last episode (not tonight's) that the stories about Louie (the ones she repeated) were false.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
On 4/22/2023 at 8:41 AM, Chatty Cake said:

They have nothing going on in their lives - nothing positive anyway. Those two zeroes couldn’t carry a show if their lives depended on it.

That said, I’m not even going to watch the rest of the season until I find out if Joe and Mel are axed. It’s all so gross and toxic, it’s just upsets me and reminds me of the lunatics in my own family who couldn’t let go of drama.

WHY can’t Tre just stay calm?! Her crazy reactions are the only reason her family was ever on the show to begin with! If she just let their dumb lies roll off her back, she’d cut the proverbial blood supply and they’d have been gone years ago! It’s this kind of behavior on her part that keeps them relevant. UGH. They’re so not worth the energy.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1

According to @bravoandcocktails_, the entire full-time Real Housewives of New Jersey cast will be back for season 14!  Only 1 of the part time ladies are asked back.

They filmed the reunion last week.  The tea was that Jen F and Jackie didn't have a lot to say.

My guess - Jackie is out.  Share barely got any screen time this season.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrmJbtOyHcb/

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, twilightzone said:

They filmed the reunion last week.  The tea was that Jen F and Jackie didn't have a lot to say.

My guess - Jackie is out.  Share barely got any screen time this season.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrmJbtOyHcb/

I think it's too early to know who is going to be back, or not because the reunion just filmed, it didn't even air yet. Bravo normally makes casting decisions up to after a new season is filmed (cast members film as full time, and they are demoted after), or even just before a new season airs (again by editing and re-editing scenes, and cast members). But I agree that Jackie might be eliminated before a new season starts filming. She didn't even play a minor role this season. Andy Cohen seemed to like Jen Fessler on WWHL. Jen Aydin was not too vocal in the reunion either according to reports. We still saw Tiki and his wife in the beginning of this season though which tells me they filmed a little, so we can't really make any predictions about a new season yet. I know I don't care to see Rachel Fuda, and her husband again. They decided to make the strategic decision of allying with the Gorgas who seem to have only one storyline. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1