Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, ladle said:

I totally read that as "without any of the HWs being charged." 

Which maybe... is also true? Oh wait no, Jen Shah.  

Charged and convicted (Jen Shah)!

4 hours ago, ladle said:

Okay, people, this made me sad.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/rhonj-teresa-giudice-daughter-gabriella-giudice-touring-colleges-photos

1. Because one thing I always liked about Gabriella was that she wasn't a clone of her sisters (and, as much as I hate Teresa and Juicy, I did appreciate that they didn't force her to be on the show). Seems like now she's gone full-on clone with the makeup and hair and eyelashes and tight clothing. And, hey, maybe I shouldn't judge. Maybe she does genuinely like to express herself this way. But it's hard not to see it as Gabriella caving to family/societal pressure. Say what you will about Melissa and Delores (and you could say a lot!) but I do give them props for not pressing their daughters into this mold. 

2. "So, like, I can’t wait to see what college she goes to, because she is my smartest kid...” WOW. I mean, on one hand it's shocking that Teresa is valuing intellect but on the other hand, way to throw the other three kids under the bus! Eeeeeek! 

Melissa photoshops her daughter (especially her nose) on social media.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
17 hours ago, ladle said:

1. Because one thing I always liked about Gabriella was that she wasn't a clone of her sisters (and, as much as I hate Teresa and Juicy, I did appreciate that they didn't force her to be on the show). Seems like now she's gone full-on clone with the makeup and hair and eyelashes and tight clothing.

Eh, she's 17. So what if she's dressing like her peers?  Women can be multi-faceted.

I love that Teresa allows her daughters to pursue their dreams and supports them in whatever they choose. Unlike her sisters, Gabriella still doesn't embrace social media (whish is amazing imho). She's into soccer and apparently academics judging by her first college visit choice. Good on her. Teresa's youngest is all into competitive dance and I still remember Milania wanting to be a rapper and Teresa doing that video shoot thing for her birthday.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Melissa photoshops her daughter (especially her nose) on social media.

Way to teach accepting and loving yourself no matter what you look like...If I were them I would think my mother thinks I am not pretty enough.

• Sad 2
  • Love 6

In the latest round of "tell me how much you hate me without telling me you hate me," Teresa added 3 bridesmaids.  Not one was Melissa.

Dina stepped out as MOH.  Some tabloids say it is because she doesn't want to film and Tre understands and all is fine.  Others say she and Tre had a falling out over Luis and no longer speak.  

So Tre added 3 to replace Dina.  Jennifer, Dolores and one other.  

And still no Melissa.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

In the latest round of "tell me how much you hate me without telling me you hate me," Teresa added 3 bridesmaids.  Not one was Melissa.

Dina stepped out as MOH.  Some tabloids say it is because she doesn't want to film and Tre understands and all is fine.  Others say she and Tre had a falling out over Luis and no longer speak.  

So Tre added 3 to replace Dina.  Jennifer, Dolores and one other.  

And still no Melissa.

Teresa added other HWs as bridesmaids because she has a five part wedding special now.

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
22 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Teresa added other HWs as bridesmaids because she has a five part wedding special now.

If that's the case then it will probably play out with some phony baloney reconciliation and Melissa winding up as her maid of honor and her brother walking her down the aisle. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 8/2/2022 at 4:23 AM, ichbin said:

If that's the case then it will probably play out with some phony baloney reconciliation and Melissa winding up as her maid of honor and her brother walking her down the aisle. 

That won’t happen because she uses Melissa as a scapegoat for all her problems.

9 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Or she'll have Melissa hold the guest book!  

This is more likely to happen.

Not a huge fan of Melissa, but my dislike of Teresa grows every day. I hope Melissa doesn’t let Teresa push any buttons. No reaction is the best revenge.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Apparently not.  They were with Melissa's family last night and posted things like "blood doesn't make you family" all over Instagram.

Not sure if this makes sense because it has been clear for years that they all don't get along or if it is a sign of the isolation that is bound to happen with Tre marrying a red flag abuser like Luis.  

First Dina, her best friend, now Joe, her brother.  

Margaret said it. She was right about Siggy, she was right about Danielle, she'll be right about Luis.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

I read that Margaret and Joe B. are attending and Marge Sr was also invited. They are in a better place supposedly. I googled to see if Jackie was going but couldn’t find anything. 
Should I be working out or cleaning instead of Googling about Teresa’s wedding? You betcha.

• Like 1
  • Wink 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Jackie is allegedly going, she was at the bridal shower too.

Here is my unpopular opinion on Teresa.  I think, because she went to jail, because she lost her mom, because she was married to juicy, because she divorced, because she had to soldier through on her own and be in turmoil for so long PLUS the fact that she is Teresa Giudice, rhonj OG, that she thinks she can do whatever she wants, that she has EARNED that right.  That means she can say what she wants, act how she wants, choose who she wants in her life, all of that is of her choosing in the moment and on her whim.  She thinks she has *earned* that right.  She doesn't realize it makes her a dumbass.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Jackie is allegedly going, she was at the bridal shower too.

Here is my unpopular opinion on Teresa.  I think, because she went to jail, because she lost her mom, because she was married to juicy, because she divorced, because she had to soldier through on her own and be in turmoil for so long PLUS the fact that she is Teresa Giudice, rhonj OG, that she thinks she can do whatever she wants, that she has EARNED that right.  That means she can say what she wants, act how she wants, choose who she wants in her life, all of that is of her choosing in the moment and on her whim.  She thinks she has *earned* that right.  She doesn't realize it makes her a dumbass.

I think more people feel like you these days although she still has fans. I used to want to defend her but this last season made it nearly impossible. You are right about her thinking she can do whatever. Remember the mirror mirror on the wall crap at the reunion? Yes she’s the og of the group but the others have been on the show for years at this point. I do hope that Louie isn’t as bad as has been said or that he’s mellowed out at this point. 

• Love 7

I don’t like Luis, I think he’s a problem, but I think it’s pretty clear that Dina being out the minute this wedding became a massive televised event tells the story. She wants no parts of that circus and hasn’t for the better part of a decade.

Let me also say how thrilled I am that Tre is dropping the phony act and sticking to her true feelings by not having Mel in the wedding party. There’s no genuine relationship there and never was. These two have never liked each other. Tre will never forgive her brother and Mel for coming on the show to publicize their family feud, and I do not blame her.I think Joe Go and Mel are scum - always have. Tre played nice for awhile for her parents’ sake, but now her parents are gone.

JoeGo and Mel didn’t do their part with the Gorga parents, and have attempted at every point to continue upsetting their nieces by perpetuating a feud with Juicy even though he is out of the country! They showed up for those girls when cameras rolled, and now the girls are adults and seeing this for themselves.

Honestly, keeping Mel out of the wedding party is a good first step in establishing new, healthy boundaries and ending this fake, toxic dynamic where you stay close with blood for the sake of blood only. These people would be far better off at a distance, practicing civility only at larger group functions.

If Luis is the real deal and Tre wants to have a successful, peaceful marriage, I sincerely hope she exits Housewives and a public life after this wedding special.  Plus if Luis is a snake, this is a fast way to find out.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

If Luis is the real deal and Tre wants to have a successful, peaceful marriage, I sincerely hope she exits Housewives and a public life after this wedding special.  Plus if Luis is a snake, this is a fast way to find out.

Luis will never let Teresa bow out of the HW's, she brings in good money and he loves the cameras so it would take an act of Congress to remove them from the show.

Melissa and Teresa are oil and water, Teresa is still mad about the fact that she was very pregnant at Mel and Joe's wedding (Mel did not check Tre's ovulation calendar when the date was set for the wedding, for shame), so I have no hope for Teresa to move forward with her relationship with Mel & Joe.  

I do not think Luis is a mentally healthy person, it is the little things that make a person say "hmmm," like when they were in Nashville and he was storming off telling Teresa they should just go home to there 15,000 square foot house in NJ, he could just call for a helicopter to get them out of Nashville, etc...very childish, maybe a bit insecure and maybe a bit delusional.  I am sure he is riding Teresa's coat tails. If Teresa was pissed at her brother and SIL for doing that then why is she not pissed at Luis?

• Love 13
47 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If Teresa was pissed at her brother and SIL for doing that then why is she not pissed at Luis?

Because he is filling her love tank bubble. ok, it's with hot air,... but it makes her happy, and she's eating it up like Ramona with caviar.

He is also not a threat to JoBro's blind devotion loyalty (Seriously, how DARE Melissa want Joe to spend time with her and the kids, when he could be with Teresa, doing her bidding worshipping helping her!... The NERVE!)

He reinforces her negative opinions of everyone else to isolate her from them so he can have control, and she buys it hook, line and sinker (he told her Margaret was jealous of her and wanted to sit in her chair).

He really has her snowed.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4

Luis speaks right out of a Barnes & noble self help book.  "I made some mistakes, who hasn't?  The details don't matter what matters today is that I am not that person anymore, I have turned that page in my book of life and I am moving forward in peace and love."

See how easy that is?

The pictures are out.  The Paterson Princess of New Jersy has arrived. Sweet Jesus.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall at the Melissa, Jackie, Marge tea party happening next week..

• Love 6

Good grief the hair and crown on Tre is ricidulous.  That is so horrible.  It appears that Bravo required the Houseviews to appear at this wedding and make it know they were there on social media too. I see all the women shown on the shows being photgraphed. Bravo loves a wedding.

Great we will get a Tre and Luis lovefest for a while.  Cannot wait for the breakup show/episodes.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, ladle said:

Words fail me. 

AAF708AB-E3B7-4830-B035-3018162D9C42.jpeg

Words fail me too.

Somewhere her stylist is at a bar drinking and telling strangers about this wedding look she put together for a client...that stylist has now wet their pants laughing at it all.

The hideous gloves almost detract from the hideous hair, almost.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

So what's the deal here? Were Melissa and Joe not invited to the wedding or did they choose not to go because they felt slighted over the bridesmaid thing (or some other reason)? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ladle said:

So what's the deal here? Were Melissa and Joe not invited to the wedding or did they choose not to go because they felt slighted over the bridesmaid thing (or some other reason)? 

Rumor has it one of the new housewives brought up a Joe/Melissa cheating rumor at the end of season party last week (backstory is that Marge was actually behind the gossip but managed to avoid blame). 

Joe/Melissa were upset with Tre for either not shutting down the rumor or not outright denying it and there was a huge blow-up and they said they weren't coming to the wedding.

They then of course spent the weekend shading the wedding events on their instagram stories like the petty little bitches they are. 

Joe-Gorga-Says-Blood-Doesnt-Mean-Family-as-He-Plans-to-Skip-Sister-Teresa-Giudices-Wedding-Inline.webp

Edited by snarts
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, snarts said:

Rumor has it one of the new housewives brought up a Joe/Melissa cheating rumor at the end of season party last week (backstory is that Marge was actually behind the gossip but managed to avoid blame). 

Joe/Melissa were upset with Tre for either not shutting down the rumor or not outright denying it and there was a huge blow-up and they said they weren't coming to the wedding.

They then of course spent the weekend shading the wedding events on their instagram stories like the petty little bitches they are. 

Joe-Gorga-Says-Blood-Doesnt-Mean-Family-as-He-Plans-to-Skip-Sister-Teresa-Giudices-Wedding-Inline.webp

What a pathetic group of try-hards. Always looking for attention and sympathy. If Tre went back to camp tomorrow, Bravo still wouldn’t make those two bozos HBICs.

How many rumors can Marge start and blame on someone else? She’s responsible for the Evan rumor and now this one - and that’s just off the top of my head before my morning coffee!

Guess the FameWhorgas remembered they have zero storyline or purpose on the show if they’re not feuding with the evil, all-powerful Tre. 🥱

ETA: HILARIOUS that all their sycophantic costars who also don’t like Tre went to the wedding and left these two to their own devices…money-hungry hypocrites know where the bread is buttered and it ain’t in the ramshackle JoeGo House of Envy!

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, snarts said:

petty little bitches

Snarts, are you really Katheryn from Southern Charm, lol!

41 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

That's like Jerseylicious meets Marge Simpson meets Bride of Frankenstein. 

Frankenjersey is really stuck in the 80's. 

Not one person close to her could maybe suggest she look in to a different hair do and tiara? A tiara at 50?? 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

I had absolutely no intention of watching this spectacle when it airs, but after seeing this, it may be worth a peek just to see the expressions on the guests' faces as Teresa appears in all her glory. Tears of joy, or trying to hold back laughter?

How many pre-wedding cocktails does one need to be able to compliment the bride with a straight face? "Oh, Teresa...I'm speechless. You look breathtaking. Absolutely stunning! I don't even know where to begin...Words don't do it justice..." Not even Kyle Richards with her helicopter hair, doing splits on the dancefloor could distract from that.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

She’s starting to look like Jocelyn Wildenstein😂

I think Teresa and her giant ego would say Joycelyn Wilderstein is starting to look like her!

Also, shouldn't someone have, by now made that photo in to a meme?  Should we write captions for it at least?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Wink 3
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

How was she able to hold her head up and walk with 50 pounds of hair on her head?! Holy crap that is hideous!! Someone should have told her it was too much.

A negligee? Surely that was her “getting ready” outfit? With the bridesmaids in coordinating pink negligees (gross)?

Hopefully her "getting ready" look, but still horrific.

• Love 5

I may be out here on an island alone but I thought her look was completely on brand, so obviously Teresa and that she looked happy. 

Also can't believe that these are the girls. Wasn't the youngest born during the show?? 

Teresa-Giudice-Wedding-080622-02--2f60a20599734e888bf75000c815eca1.webp

real-houswives-new-jersey-season2-before-they-were-housewives-teresa-25.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

How was she able to hold her head up and walk with 50 pounds of hair on her head?! Holy crap that is hideous!! Someone should have told her it was too much.

Especially amazing because there is no brain in the head to help support all of that.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I don't think I have ever even watched one episode of RHNJ, but when I saw the wedding pictures that showed up online I just had to check this forum to see if y'all were talking about that hair! 😆🤯 And of course you were all over it! Thanks for the laughs!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Looks like My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding from ITV.

Sadly, all too true.  I have to say though that she doesn't look bad overall but just needed about 3 or 4 inches less height in the crown of that construction on her head.  

On 8/6/2022 at 3:46 PM, thesupremediva1 said:

Let me also say how thrilled I am that Tre is dropping the phony act and sticking to her true feelings by not having Mel in the wedding party. There’s no genuine relationship there and never was. These two have never liked each other. Tre will never forgive her brother and Mel for coming on the show to publicize their family feud, and I do not blame her.I think Joe Go and Mel are scum - always have. Tre played nice for awhile for her parents’ sake, but now her parents are gone.

JoeGo and Mel didn’t do their part with the Gorga parents, and have attempted at every point to continue upsetting their nieces by perpetuating a feud with Juicy even though he is out of the country! They showed up for those girls when cameras rolled, and now the girls are adults and seeing this for themselves.

Yup!  The thing is that Tre can be a monster but acknowledging that shouldn't give her brother and his wife a pass on any of the crap they have pulled.  They're just better at packaging themselves.  They're no more loyal to Tre than Tre is to them. There's plenty of lousy behavior to go around....here's hoping that rumors of Margaret getting less than a flattering edit in the next season are true because I feel she is long overdue.  

3 hours ago, snarts said:

Also can't believe that these are the girls. Wasn't the youngest born during the show?? 

I can't believe how old she looks now.  Tall too!  

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, sandwoman said:

In that video which one is Audriana? The third one in? Isn't she like 13? Kinda wild(and disturbing) to see how make-up can make a 13 year old look 25...

I think the 3rd is Milania? But honestly, can’t tell any of them apart. And yes. She’s 13…and none of them look 13. Why do these ladies on Reality TV think it’s okay to have their daughters look so much older and grown up than they are? It’s disturbing.

ETA: reading Twitter comments, supposedly it’s Audriana, Gabriella, Milania, then Gia. Wow.

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 2