Type keyword(s) to search

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

• Start Topic

On 2/23/2021 at 8:16 AM, lasu said:

I'm not sure there's any apology that would be good enough from a woman you refer to as "Pigshit."  There's no legal ramifications from this regardless.

Ditto, and wow. What a word.  

Edited by Jextella
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Idk if this is where we discuss WWHL. If not, please correct me. Melissa was on after the "pineapple puss" ep on Weds. She claims that her monthly "allowance" from JoeGo before she started "making her own $$" was about $20-30,000(USD)/month. Ummm...ex-queeze me! Does ANYONE in their right mind believe that?? I highly doubt it. Even Jennifer Aydin probably doesn't have that as a shopping limit per month and her spouse is a plastic surgeon. 

Also, Mel's voice was not nasally  with that thick Jersey accent on WWHL. I believe during filming, she plays it all up for the cameras. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Melissa and Joe are such liars about their money imo. They’ve always acted like such big shots but Joe has been caught in lies about his house flipping stuff. They’ve had like a million business ideas too.

• Love 12
22 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Idk if this is where we discuss WWHL. If not, please correct me. Melissa was on after the "pineapple puss" ep on Weds. She claims that her monthly "allowance" from JoeGo before she started "making her own $$" was about $20-30,000(USD)/month. Ummm...ex-queeze me! Does ANYONE in their right mind believe that?? I highly doubt it. Even Jennifer Aydin probably doesn't have that as a shopping limit per month and her spouse is a plastic surgeon. 

Also, Mel's voice was not nasally  with that thick Jersey accent on WWHL. I believe during filming, she plays it all up for the cameras. 

I didn't believe that for one second.  I think even now, there is no way she could be spending 20-30K a month.  Unless, they are paying all their bills, including their mortgages on their Amex, so they can rack up major points.  I know a lot of people who do things that way, but I'm still calling bullshit on Melissa's statement.  Even Willie Geist from the Today Show looked sideways at that comment.

Melissa also talked about the reunion and how she's going into it "very heated"....I think Melissa's doing all she can to keep her spot on the show.  

• Love 8

I haven't watched it yet but I hear Danielle made her way onto the 20/20 Hulu special that covered Erika from RHOBH and her husbands frauds. Did anyone see it? How they hell did Danielle get on?

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Gigi43 said:

I haven't watched it yet but I hear Danielle made her way onto the 20/20 Hulu special that covered Erika from RHOBH and her husbands frauds. Did anyone see it? How they hell did Danielle get on?

Danielle’s presence is random and she brings nothing to the documentary. But I did enjoy Dana/Pam.

It’s a good special; Tom Girardi is lower than a piece of shit & Erika can burn with him.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gigi43 said:

Danielle speaking was was the beginning of the interview. The connection was they had both worked at Scores the strip club/Gogo club in NY/NJ

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
On 9/17/2021 at 8:02 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

I read this and I had to come here to see what people were saying.  I remember reading a blind item a few months ago saying that there might be some legal issues coming to light in regard to one of the husbands from the east coast franchise.  Gorga was the only person I thought it could be.  Makes you say 🤔 hmmm.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I read this and I had to come here to see what people were saying.  I remember reading a blind item a few months ago saying that there might be some legal issues coming to light in regard to one of the husbands from the east coast franchise.  Gorga was the only person I thought it could be.  Makes you say 🤔 hmmm.

I’m surprised how much he’s been able to weasel out of over the years legally speaking. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

They recently posted something on instagram about how this new house is because Melissa wants a "modern white house."  The press picked it up, or at least Bravo did.  

The modern white house has dominated northern NJ for years now.  Drive around the wealthy towns and homes are being knocked down and replaced with white blocks of concrete with black trim OR white houses with fake gray stone veneer all over the place.  She will also probably opt for either a white and grey kitchen, or a white kitchen with some natural wood elements, a stairwell that has the modern black rails,  and she will also soon be driving a black Tesla and pride herself on being so trendy even though all of that is a basic and ordinary.  Because Melissa is a basic bitch without an original bone in her body and that's what everybody in northern NJ with the wealth does.  

Joe also said in the press that it takes him about 3 months to do a Joey Gorga home.  Let THAT be your guide on their commitment to quality. 

In some ways that's why I like Marge's home reno instead.  At least it's original. It's very Jonathan Adler infused maximalist style.  I guarantee you that Melissa will put themselves into further debt for the sake of choosing Model Number 7.  

• Love 11
On 10/11/2021 at 11:09 AM, BrindaWalsh said:

They recently posted something on instagram about how this new house is because Melissa wants a "modern white house."  The press picked it up, or at least Bravo did.  

The modern white house has dominated northern NJ for years now.  Drive around the wealthy towns and homes are being knocked down and replaced with white blocks of concrete with black trim OR white houses with fake gray stone veneer all over the place.  She will also probably opt for either a white and grey kitchen, or a white kitchen with some natural wood elements, a stairwell that has the modern black rails,  and she will also soon be driving a black Tesla and pride herself on being so trendy even though all of that is a basic and ordinary.  Because Melissa is a basic bitch without an original bone in her body and that's what everybody in northern NJ with the wealth does.  

Joe also said in the press that it takes him about 3 months to do a Joey Gorga home.  Let THAT be your guide on their commitment to quality. 

In some ways that's why I like Marge's home reno instead.  At least it's original. It's very Jonathan Adler infused maximalist style.  I guarantee you that Melissa will put themselves into further debt for the sake of choosing Model Number 7.  

I agree! It’s insane how not only Melissa but most of that group jumps from trend to trend. They all (minus Danielle) had the overly ornate early 2000’s homes and now they’re all jumping on to the new trends. Sadly I think The modern white houses will age better/be easier to work with than all the gaudy ornate places but they’ll still look dated. 

Marge’s style isn’t for everyone but it’s original and she stays true to what she likes not what is popular. 

I can’t remember much of Caroline’s house but remember Dina’s was very ornate. Jacqueline’s had many of the same elements, the mural. 
I liked Danielle’s house. Sure it was dated compared to everyone else’s but with the appliances, custom built in furniture you could tell it was all top of the line at one time. 
Ive never minded dated much if something is functional and not gaudy 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I agree! It’s insane how not only Melissa but most of that group jumps from trend to trend. They all (minus Danielle) had the overly ornate early 2000’s homes and now they’re all jumping on to the new trends. Sadly I think The modern white houses will age better/be easier to work with than all the gaudy ornate places but they’ll still look dated. 

Marge’s style isn’t for everyone but it’s original and she stays true to what she likes not what is popular. 

I can’t remember much of Caroline’s house but remember Dina’s was very ornate. Jacqueline’s had many of the same elements, the mural. 
I liked Danielle’s house. Sure it was dated compared to everyone else’s but with the appliances, custom built in furniture you could tell it was all top of the line at one time. 
Ive never minded dated much if something is functional and not gaudy 

Remember when the Coto de Casa HW's were decorating their homes like an Olive Garden? LOL.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a major sleaze and that he knew exactly who Teresa was when she walked by?

Granted I happen to think Teresa is a major sleaze but feel oddly protective over her. 

And somebody check on Audrianna.  I can't imagine that she is okay.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a major sleaze and that he knew exactly who Teresa was when she walked by?

No, you are not the only one.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Not you are not the only one.

They deserve each other. She's a vile human being and he's garbage. When this implodes she'll get another sympathy edit and we'll never be rid of her. 

• Love 17
On 10/21/2021 at 7:07 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

For me, the "Ick" vibe from him was off the charts! He looks boring and stupid.

At the risk of sounding like Vicki G. (and probably Kim G.) I give it 18 months.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 10/21/2021 at 4:07 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

Maybe so, but I don't think it even mattered to Teresa. Juicey wasn't exactly a winner either. Apparently she has a type 🤔

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
On 10/21/2021 at 7:07 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

Granted I happen to think Teresa is a major sleaze but feel oddly protective over her. 

And somebody check on Audrianna.  I can't imagine that she is okay.

As a day-1 Tre fan, I want SO BADLY to be happy for her and love this guy.

I do not. The hair on the back of my neck stands up when I see him, even through the screen. He seems like a raging, malignant narcissist and an opportunist of the highest order. 

I think he knew exactly who she was, saw that she was clearly in a vulnerable place having just come out of serious legal issues and a 20-year marriage, with 4 daughters and having just lost both her parents - and he pounced. He said and did all the right things. Now he's on the show, in the press, and has access to whatever money she is making. Like it or not, Tre paid back all her creditors and has shown she's a serious hustler. Whatever money she makes now is hers and hers alone... unless he can marry her and get his hands on it.

Gia is the only one with any hope of talking sense into Tre. She seems like a smart young woman. I hope she sees this guy for what he is and wakes her mom up, because while Tre might not be a millionaire, she earns plenty and that money is needed to keep up her home and take care of 4 children. 

I very much understand wanting to believe you've found Prince Charming after being unhappy for so long. But I can say from recent, painful personal experience - when it looks too good to be true, it is. And when you've recently lost a parent, you are more vulnerable than ever to predators who will sap you of your money, your energy, and your love. It's all too fast and too soon. If this guy really wanted to be with her and had good intentions, he'd be staying off camera and taking it slow.

I so, so hope I'm wrong, but I just see too many tell-tale signs of trouble here.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Pretty sure that same attorney was on the episode of 90-Day fiance tonight, helping the girl with the fiance from Ethiopia who we all thought could never come to the US because he overstayed a visa previously.  Word is that he (the fiance) is currently in the US, so it must have worked.

Edited by TazDevil
clarify that I have no info about Juicy
  • Love 3
On 11/19/2021 at 10:22 AM, sheshark said:

She had her nose and lips altered since she met this guy.  The nose was fine before and now but the lips are too much.  Is she uncertain of his feelings and tweaking herself?

I can't wait for this guy to dump her on her BBL ass.  We all know it is going to happen.

@sheshark I love your avatar pic.  It is so perfect.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I am seeing people complaining about Jackie crying and saying she doesn't want to do this.  I am betting that is from the footage of last year that was not included...some kind of flashback about how last year was so hard and now she is in a different place.

Speaking of Jackie, I like seeing her reach out to Jennifer given what the show did to Jackie and Evan last season.  I also like seeing that shake up the fighting lines a bit.

Melissa still needs Tre for a storyline.  

Tre calling Margaret a white trash is kind of comical coming from the jailbird, table tossing, pineapple girl.  Granted I don't consider Margaret to be the epitome of class, they are real housewives afterall, but Tre is the white trashiest of them all.  

• Love 11

Jesus Christ, I still cannot stand Mel. She is constantly screaming at Tre for loyalty. Tre owes her none. Far as I can tell, Mel has Envy, fame, and money SOLELY due to her sister-in-law. Mel brings nothing. Please fire her. She literally brings zero to the show beyond trying to create conflict with Tre for old time's sake.

I cannot stand Jackie either. Waste of space and time. No one cares about you. Get off my TV and go pound salads and protein bars elsewhere. You are not the perpetual victim you think you've fooled us all into believing you are. You chose to get in this ring. Not our fault (but our problem) you're not cut out for it. What an unremarkable sad sack.

Looks like Louis is, sadly, every bit the con artist and great pretender I pegged him to be. 

Marge and Tre will brawl for ratings and a place on the show. Both covet the fame, need the paycheck, and gain personal relevance from being on TV. Mel's identity is built around this show too, she's just shit the bed in terms of being relevant. Like ever. If not for JoeGo, she'd have been cut loose in season 7.

Aw, Jen. This looks like the only organic plotline this year. I hope nothing happens to her and Dr. Bill. They're a sweet couple. 

Man part of me would love to see Dolores knock Jackie on her ass - maybe not physically but verbally. Tre is the only one who isn't afraid to tell her off, I guess the others are too scared she'll stop eating completely. That bitch has had it coming for years. D doesn't play and Jackie looks like she forgot which sandbox she peed in. 

I said years go that Gia would grow up and tire of JoeGo's famewhoring and need to verbally berate her father. Good for her, she's finally there. I won't be surprised, now that she's an adult, to see her cut ties with thirsty Aunt Mel and Uncle Joey. She's likely coming to terms with the fact that those two have been destroying her larger family for over a decade and delighted in the destruction of her own nuclear family.

Take it from someone who's own father isn't a paragon of virtue: I know it, I deal with it. Anyone else? Keep that to yourself or talk about it with someone else. If you bash my dad publicly or in front of me, I'll cut your sorry ass. And JoeGo's every bit the crook Juicy is/was, so he should really keep his hypocritical mouth shut. At least Mel never pretended to care about those kids, but JoeGo took all the camera time he could get over the time Juicy was incarcerated to put on a show about how he was stepping up for Tre's girls. That was always utter nonsense - he was trying to seem wonderful by comparison and building his own ego and brand. Tre saw it - now Gia does too. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Yea trashing Joe Giudice is one way to get Teresa’s kids to cut him out of their life. Crazy how Teresa has been on the show so long that her now adult kids are having these storylines. Like ppl can trash their own family but not others. It’s a pretty common rule lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

So this season will have Teresa vs Marge, Dolores vs Jackie, and Jennifer vs Melissa...it's like each side of the couch picked someone from the other side to brawl with?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 1/4/2022 at 2:41 AM, Hiyo said:

So this season will have Teresa vs Marge, Dolores vs Jackie, and Jennifer vs Melissa...it's like each side of the couch picked someone from the other side to brawl with?

I call dibs on Andy! 🥊 

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
  • LOL 9

The only thing entertaining about Melissa is her husband Joe.  Say what you will, but I find him entertaining. 

Having said that, I think I'd be happier if Mel and Joe were off the show.  I wouldn't mind Teresa going too, but I like Delores and I guess Delores without Teresa might not help their friendship - which would be sad.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 5

I need Melissa to go because she is advocating for SNOOKI to be a housewife.  No.  Just No, Melissa  Your jersey shore roots that you tried so hard to stright-iron and botox away are showing.  That personal branding coach must be on overdrive.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I mean Snooki is trash but is she any worse then say Danielle lol. I wouldn’t mind seeing her on the show.

Apparently Andy is against it which makes me laugh because there’s so many trashy women on these shows so who is he to judge.

• LOL 6

https://www.today.com/health/mind-body/rhonj-jackie-goldschneider-eating-disorder-rcna14232

Glad she is getting the help she needs.  It was painfully obvious to people watching the show that something wasn't right there.  Nobody should have to struggle like that.  

Also, if anybody else was wondering about this random Louis video, it is in the article below.  I'm, um,....yeah.  Not sure what to do with that one.  Clearly he went to some kind of "recovery" type camp and his was part of his process and personally I think people deserve privacy when it comes to this stuff, but still, this is weird.  

https://heavy.com/entertainment/real-housewives/teresa-giudice-fiance-luis-video-first-wife/

And then I went to find what these warrior camps are actually about and found this:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/4awnqm/what-are-man-warrior-camps

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Teresa Giudice’s Fiancé Luis Ruelas’ Company Files $1 Million Bankruptcy as He’s Sued for $113K

I thought he was in real estate??

Anyway, Teresa will spin this no doubt.

I wonder if she is thinking about that pre nup now?

Raise your hands if you are not surprised that this guy found Teresa and love bombed her.

I remember hearing how he got her to kick in some vacation house for an investment and I thought if he is so rich why does he need her money?

Marge has got to know something about Luis because Teresa was really getting crazy and probably afraid Marge would say something about him that is true.  Maybe the love bubble is going to pop on it's own.  Gia and the Not Gia's did not seem on board with Luis, you have to trust kids and animals when it comes intuition about a person.

Will Joe Go do the "I told you so," dance?

Will Teresa take down that cheesy scroll?

Is her engagement ring even real?

Will Delores' son still have a job?

So many questions.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3