Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

On 9/2/2022 at 8:01 PM, RealHousewife said:

I'm also concerned they're going to have a field day with this. 

So is Oliver on Vanderpump Rules or in Vegas or does Vanderpump Rules film in Vegas? Isn't Raquel VR cast member? Curious why Garcelle is filming with Vanderpump.

Not sure how the marriage issues are Garcell's fault. He is an adult, and I know plenty of good parents that have troubled adult children. One family I know have s 2 sons, 2 years apart. Family intact their entire lives, very focused on  their kids. One has an MBA and is a highly respected Professor, with a great marriage and 2 kids. The other brother is in prison. Stuff happens.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, chlban said:

Not sure how the marriage issues are Garcell's fault. He is an adult, and I know plenty of good parents that have troubled adult children. One family I know have s 2 sons, 2 years apart. Family intact their entire lives, very focused on  their kids. One has an MBA and is a highly respected Professor, with a great marriage and 2 kids. The other brother is in prison. Stuff happens.

Of course none of it is Garcelle's fault. I've seen families like that too. I just hope the other women don't turn this into a storyline. I can see them being cruel because it's Garcelle and she's a fan fave. Fan favorites are never treated kindly on the show.  

• Applause 2
  • Love 10

Andy Cohen has put up a video of him driving with two fussy children and mugging faces as he drives.

Attempt to deflect attention away from his stubbornly misguided failure to do anything about the vicious housewife shows?

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Andy Cohen has put up a video of him driving with two fussy children and mugging faces as he drives.

Attempt to deflect attention away from his stubbornly misguided failure to do anything about the vicious housewife shows?

TBH, I doubt he’s giving a shit about any of this right now. He’s a huge part of the problem by not taking control of the stuff he’s in charge of.

He also needs to be paying better attention to the road.

I’m going to look for it, but my Google homepage (which is just full of Real Housewives stories, why is that, LOL) had an item from Heavy.com that said Anne Heche was interested in joining the cast. Wow.

On 9/2/2022 at 9:41 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

They are going to claim this proves she’s a lousy mother. One person on twitter actually said that we were ridiculous to criticize Erika for proposing a three-way, since Oliver’s marriage was already rocky. But Erika didn’t know that. And Erika was propositioning her coworker’s son. 

Oliver is a grown-ass man capable of his own decisions. Drunk Erika was out of line, no matter how you look at it. It was all part and parcel with how she treated Jax that night. Just drunk and mean with no filters.

• Applause 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

TBH, I doubt he’s giving a shit about any of this right now. He’s a huge part of the problem by not taking control of the stuff he’s in charge of.

He also needs to be paying better attention to the road.

I’m going to look for it, but my Google homepage (which is just full of Real Housewives stories, why is that, LOL) had an item from Heavy.com that said Anne Heche was interested in joining the cast. Wow.

Oliver is a grown-ass man capable of his own decisions. Drunk Erika was out of line, no matter how you look at it. It was all part and parcel with how she treated Jax that night. Just drunk and mean with no filters.

Today? They're gonna need that Ouija board. Does Allison DuBois communicate with the deceased? THAT would make the show entertaining again!

• Wink 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Today? They're gonna need that Ouija board. Does Allison DuBois communicate with the deceased? THAT would make the show entertaining again!

Great idea! Allison may have been cray, but she could entertain! What's the point of Diana? 

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Great idea! Allison may have been cray, but she could entertain! What's the point of Diana? 

I say bring back icky Carlton, I was thinking about the whole Denise and Brandi scandal and for all of Carlton's bravado about her sexy time with men and women it is interesting that Brandi never went there or started that rumor about Carlton.  

Allison would be a great friend of, she could pop her head in a scene, take a long drag of her e cig and breath out the smoke and murmur something about one of the women's lives then retreat in to the scenery, sort of like Thing in the Adams Family.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

That show would have been the last thing that Heche needed.

I can see bringing back DuBois and her e-cigs. 

While we’re walking down Memory Lane…are Kyle and Faye still buds? I can’t keep up with these chicks.

46 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Well this was a nice way to start my day. 

From Allabouttrh.com:

"Lisa Rinna may not have lost her job on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills due to her recent social media antics, but she has reportedly lost out on another big gig.

According to a new report, Lisa was set to get a Christmas special on Peacock like Kyle Richards did last year with the movie The Housewives of the North Pole.

However, Peacock has since nixed the special due to the former soap star’s recent social media antics.

Bravo Obsessed on Facebook reports that the “special/movie was in the development stages. However, it was completely scrapped a couple of weeks ago (most likely due to Rinna’s social media antics and the fact that it would be difficult to get family-friendly advertisers after Rinna’s recent behavior).

The source notes that this is why Lisa recently cleaned up her social media pages.

To make matters worse for Lisa, Peacock plans to still make the movie/special and is reportedly replacing her with Garcelle Beauvais.

“This is part of the reason Rinna spiraled and removed RHOBH from her social media pages,” the source revealed.  “And, it gets even better. Peacock is still planning on making a family movie, and guess who the new star of the movie will be? That’s right… Garcelle. Oh, talk about karma.”

@SweetieDarling, you get a gold star for reporting this news! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Lisa Rinna at this point is basically a parody of a housewife… It’s like she watched hotwives of Orlando’s ridiculousness and took it as a challenge… this is obnoxious when 20 yo’s do this, it’s weird when 30 yo’s do it, A little sad when 40 yo women feel the need to do this “look” and just beyond Ridiculous that she is doing it. Why does she feel the need to dress and act like her 22 yo daughter? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lisa Rinna at this point is basically a parody of a housewife… It’s like she watched hotwives of Orlando’s ridiculousness and took it as a challenge… this is obnoxious when 20 yo’s do this, it’s weird when 30 yo’s do it, A little sad when 40 yo women feel the need to do this “look” and just beyond Ridiculous that she is doing it. Why does she feel the need to dress and act like her 22 yo daughter? 

Trying WAY too hard to not only seem hot, but carefree.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

I particularly love the cross around her neck.🤓 Seriously, there has to be something wrong with this woman. Can an intervention be staged due to something other than drugs/alcohol? Could she be “acting out” deliberately in order to claim she was traumatized due to her mother’s death - as an excuse for her terrible behavior? I would not put this past her.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Could she be “acting out” deliberately in order to claim she was traumatized due to her mother’s death - as an excuse for her terrible behavior? I would not put this past her.

Anything, and I mean ANYTHING, that gets thrown at her at the reunion she will resort to "grieving" Lois.  I expect a lot of fake tears quickly followed up by intense rage (or vice versa).  

I'd also bet on her randomly interjecting "Andy, can I just say something?" and then zeroing in on Kathy/Garcelle/Sutton with a "did you not say to me" and them some nonsense that isn't worth anyone getting riled up about but which she'll treat like them confessing being a serial killer to her.

• Applause 1
  • Love 18

So apparently Rinna is going to share some texts Kathy sent to her at the reunion. Wonder what this fuckery is about? 
Wasn’t there some story before this season started about Kathy serving Rinna with S&D order over something that happened or she said on the show that she didn’t want anyone to know or Rinna blab about it? 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Kemper said:

I particularly love the cross around her neck.🤓 Seriously, there has to be something wrong with this woman. Can an intervention be staged due to something other than drugs/alcohol? Could she be “acting out” deliberately in order to claim she was traumatized due to her mother’s death - as an excuse for her terrible behavior? I would not put this past her.

I have strongly believed for years that Rinna has a fairly well-known, but hush-hush problem with substances.  I don’t believe for a second that she isn’t medicated 24/7, and I don’t mean anti-depressants.   I think she’s been full of chemicals for so long, it’s permanently affected her brain chemistry.   

Oh, she’s an asshole, alright - but I’m convinced she’s also an addict and is not in her right mind half of the time.  If I felt she WERE her right mind, then I’d call her a sociopath.  Either way, I want her gone.  So gross.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 6
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Surrealist said:

There was a Deuxmoi blind about a HW not coming to the Reunion. The popular guesses were Diana and Kathy.

Kathy was there … Diana said she had “covid” but apparently was out and about leading up to the reunion… Sheree wasn’t there either but being a friend of and having Zero impact on the show that doesn’t surprise me at all 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Most “Friends of” are usually brought out for like half an hour and then sent backstage. But Sheree’s case…as said, she didn’t really do much.

Which is weird since she was good friends with a cast member that was being called a liar most of the season and who’s son was verbally attacked to have NO impact at all not even “defending” that friend. That’s weird right? That’s not just me thinking it’s odd. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 9/10/2022 at 7:13 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Kathy was there … Diana said she had “covid” but apparently was out and about leading up to the reunion… Sheree wasn’t there either but being a friend of and having Zero impact on the show that doesn’t surprise me at all 

Must be a case of that Bosnian Covid, it is the intermittent variety.

I still say that if you do not show up for the reunion then you do not get paid and cannot be on the next season, the reunion is the place you can set the record straight and clear the air, etc...I think it would be considered your resignation if you Zoom it instead of being there in person.

• Applause 2
  • Love 11
On 9/9/2022 at 8:01 AM, Mother of Odin said:

She got me permanently suspended

What??  I don't understand Twitter, how is it possible for someone to get another person suspended?  Did she report you for something?  I am just curious.

On 9/9/2022 at 11:40 PM, CallmeCray said:

I have strongly believed for years that Rinna has a fairly well-known, but hush-hush problem with substances.  I don’t believe for a second that she isn’t medicated 24/7, and I don’t mean anti-depressants.   I think she’s been full of chemicals for so long, it’s permanently affected her brain chemistry.   

Oh, she’s an asshole, alright - but I’m convinced she’s also an addict and is not in her right mind half of the time.  If I felt she WERE her right mind, then I’d call her a sociopath.  Either way, I want her gone.  So gross.  

She definitely acts like an addict.  I know many of the housewives take ADD medication, I bet she abuses that.  

On 9/10/2022 at 6:30 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Which is weird since she was good friends with a cast member that was being called a liar most of the season and who’s son was verbally attacked to have NO impact at all not even “defending” that friend. That’s weird right? That’s not just me thinking it’s odd. 

Sheree sucks.  I hope Garcelle realized that she is not a friend, and that she spent the season trying to be one of the mean girls, and they acted like she wasn't even there.

I cannot stand Jennifer Lawrence, she is insufferable, but I am so glad that she came out with her hate for Erika!  You know that has to sting, I hope Erika is hurt by that.

• Applause 3
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

What??  I don't understand Twitter, how is it possible for someone to get another person suspended?  Did she report you for something?  I am just curious.

She definitely acts like an addict.  I know many of the housewives take ADD medication, I bet she abuses that.  

Sheree sucks.  I hope Garcelle realized that she is not a friend, and that she spent the season trying to be one of the mean girls, and they acted like she wasn't even there.

I cannot stand Jennifer Lawrence, she is insufferable, but I am so glad that she came out with her hate for Erika!  You know that has to sting, I hope Erika is hurt by that.

She reported me for asking why her written English was so much more broken than her spoken English. OOPs

• Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, Mother of Odin said:

She reported me for asking why her written English was so much more broken than her spoken English. OOPs

SERIOUSLY? Have the Twitter people not see what kind of crap that goes on on Twitter, to consider THAT report-worthy?

Edited by ivygirl
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

What exactly is she trying to do lol?   How embarrassing, for her, her daughters, Harry, and really everyone. 

So humiliating, even her daughter Amelia said OMG.  I read a comment where her daughter said she is concerned for her Mother’s health.  No idea why, but she (rinna) seems to be really milking her Mothers death.  We know how devastating it is to lose a parent but her mum died almost a year ago and she was 93 years old.  But Rinna thrives on attention and there’s no end to her self love and I guess she believes we really want to see her stunning beauty 🙄 She is really getting more vile, loud and crazy all the time imo.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

She is doing anything that she thinks will ensure her job. Using her mother’s death…crazy posts on Social Media, etc..  This is all a ploy. 

Harry is a good actor. In a town where there are thousands of good actors; how much money does he actually earn. Then there are the seemingly useless, unemployed daughters. The family gotta eat - she reeks of desperation. Andy loves it.

Edited by Kemper
Added paragraph
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, endure said:

So humiliating, even her daughter Amelia said OMG.  I read a comment where her daughter said she is concerned for her Mother’s health.  No idea why, but she (rinna) seems to be really milking her Mothers death.  We know how devastating it is to lose a parent but her mum died almost a year ago and she was 93 years old.  But Rinna thrives on attention and there’s no end to her self love and I guess she believes we really want to see her stunning beauty 🙄 She is really getting more vile, loud and crazy all the time imo.

I have to wonder if this is part of an upcoming attempt at a defense of her shit behavior - she’s the “victim” of grief, the “victim” of health issues, yadda yadda…

She’s reaping the consequences of being a self-important asshole with absolutely no consideration for how her actions affect other humans.  In other words, “how life works”.  

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
On 9/9/2022 at 5:13 PM, snarts said:

How convenient. 

As for Rinna, I'm not buying the drug addiction, or grief excuse. Or that her daughter is worried about her health. She is worse at creating drama this season because she has zero storyline, and she needs the platform of the show. Her husband is 70, for how long is he going to keep working?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Her husband is 70, for how long is he going to keep working?

Is he working?  I know he had some role as Tom Brokaw on a TV movie on a channel I've never heard of so I didn't see it.  But other than that, I don't think he's worked for a long while.  Rinna is bringing home the paychecks.  That's probably why she is so anxious to pimp out her daughters, lol. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Is he working?  I know he had some role as Tom Brokaw on a TV movie on a channel I've never heard of so I didn't see it.  But other than that, I don't think he's worked for a long while

Harry has been in a bunch of stuff lately. He was in the Hot Zone as Tom Brokaw which you mentioned as well as in the new Anne Rice show about the Mayfair Witches. He is probably working as much as he can to stay away from RInna.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How horrible am I that I ignore the woman who may or may not be having some sort of mental episode but I am paying attention to the outdated interior of that room.

LOL i did too but I’m always shocked about their dated house.  When isn’t she having a mental episode btw?

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

How convenient. 

As for Rinna, I'm not buying the drug addiction, or grief excuse. Or that her daughter is worried about her health. She is worse at creating drama this season because she has zero storyline, and she needs the platform of the show. Her husband is 70, for how long is he going to keep working?

Agree, it’s the Rinna Method aka manipulation …. She’s in desperate mode probably feeling the squeeze by others who have a ‘leg up’ on her 😉

• Love 2