Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

Teddi actually went to SUR (I think) with Tamra and LVP was there and she and Teddi talked and supposedly were okay after that.  I listened to the podcast and Teddi stepped in it yet again...it was all "we thought" and it was apparent that there is a lot of re-writing being done by the FFF.

People are nasty to Teddi because she is the least accountable Accountability Coach of all time.  On her podcast she admitted she will always side with her friends, Tamra told her that is not being a good friend - friends will tell people when they are wrong.

Teddi's problem is that she flaps her mouth and then cries victim.  She picks on Sutton a lot but they are a lot alike except Sutton does not whine and boo hoo.

• Applause 2
  • Love 8
On 8/20/2022 at 4:36 PM, RealHousewife said:

Ugh, I remember when I liked Teddi because I thought she was sweet and sensitive. 

The hate (especially threats) she receives are not okay. She's done nothing to deserve the intense vitriol. 

That said, years later, Teddi and some of the others are still ice cold when it comes to Vanderpump. Maybe she and her brother weren't the closest or had issues. That happens with families, especially siblings. It doesn't mean there wasn't love there and losing him wasn't painful and extremely traumatic. (My mother hasn't spoken to certain siblings in years. I'm sure she'd still be devastated if anything happened to one of them.) LVP's brother was her only sibling, just 59 years old, and died by suicide. That's not something to dismiss. We rarely even saw the woman cry (unlike Teddi and Kyle), and to see her vulnerable like was heartbreaking to me, and I'm one of her more critical fans. If it were me, I would have just let her be that season and let her cry on my shoulder. 

So again, while I think Teddi should be left alone, these ladies need to realize how heartless they sound when it comes to Vanderpump. 

I agree. My mother and I were estranged, but I was still devastated when she died last year. Given our childhood trauma, my sister and I have never gotten along. If something happened to her, I would still mourn her. I love her very much. We’ve just never been able to form a close relationship. 

I never liked Teddi. I really hope she isn’t returning. She’s just a flying monkey for Kyle. Her remarks about LVP were callous and unnecessary. Why these women still have so much resentment toward LVP is beyond me. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
On 8/4/2022 at 12:22 PM, chlban said:

I have yet to manage to sit through more than 5 minutes of Dubai  Not even remotely interested in the women or the country. It's worse than Dallas. Hopefully one and done. I liked Ladies of London, bring that back if they want to go International.

Now they’re trying to foist “Real Girlfriends of Paris” on us. Real Girlfriends

If I want to watch crap like that, I’ll find reruns of The Hills and The City, thanks. 

Bravo and Andy sure seem to be getting desperate.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

RHOBH is not on this week. 

Interwebs seem to be REALLY playing up this Aspen trip so look for a lot of buildup between now and then, which may be why Bravo’s skipping this week to air an evening of Dubai. I hope this is not the usual Andy misdirection.

Rinna has an Insta post of a folder with “Aspen receipts” written on it, with captions “silence is golden” and “of course I’m going to talk about it.” 

It sounds like it was a shitshow. Background, from January: https://www.allabouttrh.com/2022/01/31/some-major-sht-went-down-during-the-rhobh-season-12-cast-trip-to-aspen-get-all-the-tea/ 

If AATT is to be believed, this is probably where the whole season has been heading.🔥💥How many more weeks until this trainwreck is over?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
On 8/18/2022 at 11:06 PM, RealHousewife said:

Of all the Fox Force 5, I see the least meanness from Dorit. She can drive me crazy too (like when she yelled at Garcelle), but she's angelic compared to a Rinna. 

Same here. Dorit and PeeKay are no saints, but they’re more entertaining and less foul than the others. Plus I think Dorit’s the kind to go the direction the wind is blowing, so if she were left on after the other Faux Farce Five were booted, I don’t think she would carry on in nastiness to Garcelle or Sutton. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 12
20 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Interwebs seem to be REALLY playing up this Aspen trip so look for a lot of buildup between now and then, which may be why Bravo’s skipping this week to air an evening of Dubai. I hope this is not the usual Andy misdirection.

Rinna has an Insta post of a folder with “Aspen receipts” written on it, with captions “silence is golden” and “of course I’m going to talk about it.” 

It sounds like it was a shitshow. Background, from January: https://www.allabouttrh.com/2022/01/31/some-major-sht-went-down-during-the-rhobh-season-12-cast-trip-to-aspen-get-all-the-tea/ 

If AATT is to be believed, this is probably where the whole season has been heading.🔥💥How many more weeks until this trainwreck is over?

I thought the Aspen stuff had to do with Rinna going after something that happened with Kathy.  Maybe that's in addition to this?

But if the above is true that's really freakin' rich that NOW Rinna is "concerned" about Erika after acting like Garcelle was evil for suggesting there was a drinking problem there.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

Quite a few people think it's Diana, not Ericka.

I think it is Diana and it is definitely a lot of bots.  It makes sense because Erika has never pulled this.  Diana is all over IG whining about Garcelle.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 5
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

6 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

I think it is Diana and it is definitely a lot of bots.  It makes sense because Erika has never pulled this.  Diana is all over IG whining about Garcelle.

Has Diana posted anything denouncing this?  Not that I'm accusing her, but if she doesn't come out with something, she's going to look guilty, especially given her recent tweets/posts against Garcelle.

This breaks my heart.  For Garcelle and her kids.  I also feel badly for any minor child of a Housewife who has gotten trolled and spammed in this awful manner.

It also breaks my heart for me, because Garcelle seems to be the type of person who would be willing to leave the show to protect her kids, and I would hate for that to happen.

People are just so crazy these days - it's so scary!! 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

I think it is too. 

I know Erika is slimy, but I believe her apology to Garcelle about her drunken comments toward her sons was sincere.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Surrealist said:

I think it is too. 

I know Erika is slimy, but I believe her apology to Garcelle about her drunken comments toward her sons was sincere.

If a Housewife is behind it, I'd also say Diana before Erika. 

Despite my criticisms of Erika, I don't think she'd cross that line. It sounds crazy to say, but the woman who wants to keep money that belongs to orphans and widows comes across less cold than Diana. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, RealHousewife said:

If a Housewife is behind it, I'd also say Diana before Erika. 

Despite my criticisms of Erika, I don't think she'd cross that line. It sounds crazy to say, but the woman who wants to keep money that belongs to orphans and widows comes across less cold than Diana. 

I can't stand Erika, but I also believe she has a line (or maybe lines) she won't cross. Don't think I'm defending her as a whole, but I feel that this is more likely Diana (who gives off a dark vibe). I see Diana as someone who can't take criticism and behind the scenes, she'll figure out some low-key way to take someone down as punishment for whatever slight.

26 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

Diana is all over IG whining about Garcelle.

💯

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

I can't stand Erika, but I also believe she has a line (or maybe lines) she won't cross. Don't think I'm defending her as a whole, but I feel that this is more likely Diana (who gives off a dark vibe). I see Diana as someone who can't take criticism and behind the scenes, she'll figure out some low-key way to take someone down as punishment for whatever slight.

💯

When someone pointed that it was a joke about Googling Garcelle (but spell it "Garcell") Diana said

"You are a MORBID TROLL that does not understand whats wrong with pointing out misspelled names in a message like that.  Go away you HUMAN CANCER"  I mean calm down Bosnia Barbie - if she is lashing out like this you bet I can see her or her Broadway Twink buying bots to attack children. 

This is why Lisa Rinna needs a pause and take the book out of the trash and put Diana in it.  This abuse of Sutton, Garcelle and Garcelle's CHILDREN crosses the line.  PERIOD.  It is not entertaining at all.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

When someone pointed that it was a joke about Googling Garcelle (but spell it "Garcell") Diana said

"You are a MORBID TROLL that does not understand whats wrong with pointing out misspelled names in a message like that.  Go away you HUMAN CANCER"  I mean calm down Bosnia Barbie - if she is lashing out like this you bet I can see her or her Broadway Twink buying bots to attack children. 

This is why Lisa Rinna needs a pause and take the book out of the trash and put Diana in it.  This abuse of Sutton, Garcelle and Garcelle's CHILDREN crosses the line.  PERIOD.  It is not entertaining at all.

Oh my gosh! I spend a little too much time following Housewife gossip, but I don't do social media so I guess I still miss a lot. That's nuts! 

Agree. Leave the kids out of it. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Wow, I just looked up the messages, disgusting. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think any of the Housewives would stop so low with that crap? 

I don’t either. I think it’s Bots. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t either. I think it’s Bots. 

And it points in one direction because this has never occurred before and a certain "housewife" out of the blue started feuding with Garcelle and completely over-reacted on real accounts then once this started went radio silent.

This person out of their own mouth and corroborated by Crystal goes "nuclear" when angry and we have seen some of this online.  Plus the rest of the RHOBH wives (minus Sutton) think reading an LA Times article is too long so how are they going to hire someone to create a bot attack?

Is it Diana specifically?  Who knows but she and her people are the only ones that make sense (money and network) and she is eerily silent on this.  Bravo needs to actually do something at this point or no one will sign up for this dumpster fire of BH.  Between the Mean Girls / Faux Force Five who will do whatever it takes to protect their own and then this rude nasty "look at me I am so rich" the show has turned and I can honestly see Garcelle walking away now that her CHILDREN are being affected - will Sutton's be next.

This makes Rinna and her meltdowns almost welcoming.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Especially if she is leaving the show, or has been booted. With the insularity that wealth provides, she doesn't care what anyone thinks about her.

Erika doesn't care about anyone's kids, but she does care about keeping her position on the show (for the income and as a PR mouthpiece).

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

A lot of that junk repeats itself, from different accounts. And the comments that critique Garcelle’s supposed lack of education are misspelled and the grammar is atrocious. It has to be bots. Poor kids. To be barraged by untrue garbage… how awful.

Edited by ivygirl
Autocorrect insulted that I implicated bots
  • Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Love 3

REASON: AUTOCORRECT INSULTED THAT I IMPLICATED BOTS

I laughed so hard!

Anyway, it's suspicious that Diana's comments are flooded with support at the same time Jax's comments were clearly spammed by bots. It's also disgusting. Whether it was instigated by Diana or her fans, it's another reason she should be one and done.

• Applause 6
  • Love 8

Are bots not actually human but a program hired by a human?  I did some searching but I’m old.  
im not on twitter so I can’t view all the comments.  
Doesn’t twitter have some kind of protection for known minors where they would ban those accounts?

15 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Did you guys already see this? I don't even know what to say it's so sick. 

zw863h36bkj91.jpg

Damn!  So that’s twitter huh?  Fuck twitter!

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Are bots not actually human but a program hired by a human?  I did some searching but I’m old.  
Doesn’t twitter have some kind of protection for known minors where they would ban those accounts?

No, it's Instagram.

• Mind Blown 3
Just now, Hiyo said:

That's gross.

If Andy and Bravo had any sense of decency they would investigate and try to find out who sicced the bots on him.

100% I don't know how bots work and would have thought harassing and threatening children would be against some very basic rules on IG, but evidently not. The hateful comments are endless. 

• Sad 4
14 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

What did Garcelle even do to Diana?  Did I miss an episode?

Its all due to SM mostly about Diana googling Garcelle but to make sure she spelled Garcell(e) correctly.  Diana got butthurtitis and decided she was mocking her miscarriages.  Garcelle told her to calm down.

The next day the BOTS starting attacking Jax and Diana got really quiet.  My guess is that this was supposed to be a way to get a reunion storyline because other than licking her lips she is irrelevant.  The bots was a complete fail it is horrific and if they can prove who paid for or instigated this they need to be FIRED.

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

twitter can go super super dark with Stans .. I get defending your favorites but they take it to another level that is scary...

the fact that this person would think his own mother would do this for "attention" is so beyond a crazy thought and NOTHING that she has shown she would do ... they just like to throw shit at the wall and hope it sticks .. I got into with him after he was attacking Sutton and he tried to get a gang up going on me .. twitter again is super vicious 

But every now and then an angel seems to come through awww I love me some Glinda the Good 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

I have said this over and over, but it bears repeating. Diana is loathsome. 

I stayed with this franchise (and many others) through many controversial HWs, some of which I can't stand to watch. But if this.. person... stays I am out.the.door!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

It looks like Diana must be scrubbing her comments of anything that references this situation—everything is all about wooo happy birthday. 

Of course she is. This is what they all do. 

• Love 5