Type keyword(s) to search

Eileen Davidson: Queen Eileen, Bold and Beautiful

• Start Topic

I agree with so many of these comments. California is a light and bright place. To live in such a dark house with such overwhelming drapes, antiques, dark tiles, dark wood would be so depressing to me. Open up those windows! Paint those walls! Renovate that kitchen into something light and cheerful! And as someone who has severe allergies to dust-holy cow. My allergist would bar me from that house. I don't care how many housekeepers you have, no one could keep that place clean with all of that "stuff" sitting every where. Ugh. I do want to add that I think Eileen is a beautiful woman, great actress and one classy lady. Other than needing the money, I cannot imagine why she went on this tacky program. 

• Love 6

I don’t believe Eileen is being her authentic self. She seems very aware of the cameras. She appears to be very happy and settled with Vince, but in her younger days, she had the reputation of being a man eater. In addition to her failed marriages to Chip Mayer and Jon Lindstrom, she lived with Nicholas Walker and Don Diamont for several years.

I'm ridiculously late for the party, but OMG how did I not know real life Ashley and real life Brad were a real life couple?! I was the biggest Ashley/Brad shipper ever! This would've made my little high school dreams come true. Edited by charmed1
  • Love 1

I liked that Eileen's house was the way she enjoys it.  I'm so tired of watching decorating shows and people saying that want their house to wow or impress other people.  Screw that.  My home is about me and my family.  It kind of annoyed me when she said she's changing things because of the criticism she got last season.  It's your 'home'.  Make it the way 'you' like.

On a side note - One of the running jokes in my family is these house hunting shows with the first time home buyer's  "I want granite, stainless appliances and light and airy, open floor plan,  and perfect for entertaining my friends" ....for $150,000.  It's the 'mantra'.   We say it out loud before they do.....

• Love 12

I'm tickled by the fact that she drives a Ford.

I didn't notice that but it makes me love her even more.  She may be a successful actress but she's the most real out of all of the BH ladies and the only one I'd like to have a drink with.

• Love 7

I agree with so many of these comments. California is a light and bright place. To live in such a dark house with such overwhelming drapes, antiques, dark tiles, dark wood would be so depressing to me. Open up those windows! Paint those walls! Renovate that kitchen into something light and cheerful! And as someone who has severe allergies to dust-holy cow. My allergist would bar me from that house. I don't care how many housekeepers you have, no one could keep that place clean with all of that "stuff" sitting every where. Ugh. I do want to add that I think Eileen is a beautiful woman, great actress and one classy lady. Other than needing the money, I cannot imagine why she went on this tacky program.

Eh, I may not share her decorating aesthetic but I kinda liked that she did her own thing. I'm sorta thinking she's pretty nostalgic and sentimental, which may be why she holds onto an outdated decorating style and excessive stuff. I don't get the feeling that she and Vince are swimming in dough -- looks like they live within their means which is another thing I like about Eileen.

• Love 9

When the show first started I think that Lisa V was generally regarded as Queen Bee of the hive.  It seems now, though, that Lisa is ready for a rest, while Eileen is stepping up.  It's either my imagination, or  Eileen is becoming the one we're starting to know better through scenes of her marriage, her house, her interactions with others, etc.  Is Eileen being "groomed" to be the latest and the greatest of the HWs?  I like Eileen, and I think this would make an interesting twist for a change.                                                                                                                                                                            

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3

Eh, I may not share her decorating aesthetic but I kinda liked that she did her own thing. I'm sorta thinking she's pretty nostalgic and sentimental, which may be why she holds onto an outdated decorating style and excessive stuff. I don't get the feeling that she and Vince are swimming in dough -- looks like they live within their means which is another thing I like about Eileen.

I agree.  Eileen stays true to her own aesthetic and I admire that.

You go into these rich people houses and cannot figure out who the owner is.  They all use the same decorators, who follow the same rules and the houses all look similar, and nothing like the owner.  Totally interchangeable.

• Love 9

If there's any sort of normalcy on that show, it's Eileen Davidson!

I wondered after the last show, plus Eileen's blog, whether the show might focus on Eileen and maybe a few marital tiffs in this season. So far, the writers have kept the newbies pretty pasteurized and have kept anything very heavy away from them.  I love and adore Eileen and don't want to see her having problems, but when she and Vince had that little argument about "no drama before 9 a.m.," I thought maybe Bravo was leading into something.  I hope not.  Yolanda's drama is quite enough for one show, I think.  Actually, MORE than enough!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2

If there's any sort of normalcy on that show, it's Eileen Davidson!

I wondered after the last show, plus Eileen's blog, whether the show might focus on Eileen and maybe a few marital tiffs in this season. So far, the writers have kept the newbies pretty pasteurized and have kept anything very heavy away from them.  I love and adore Eileen and don't want to see her having problems, but when she and Vince had that little argument about "no drama before 9 a.m.," I thought maybe Bravo was leading into something.  I hope not.  Yolanda's drama is quite enough for one show, I think.  Actually, MORE than enough!

I've often thought that Eileen was too good to be true.  Everyone has a skeleton in their closet and she's no exception.  But I've decided I don't like how disrespectful Vinny is and that's makes me feel sorry for her and more on her 'side'.

I still think her house, inside and out, is a red hot mess.  Her deciding to tidy up the place might spill over into other areas of her personal life, too - like telling Vinny to shape up or ship out.  He needs some lessons on how to treat a woman.  In addition, dude needs a good shampooing and some exercise.  He is sloppy.  Imo, of course.

• Love 10

On an episode rewatch I noticed something else about Eileen that makes me love her, and believe that she's a real person.  When Vince was sitting on the couch with his laptop there are bookshelves behind him with real books, paperbacks even, that look as if they've actually been read and are not there just for show.  Silly as it may sound that really impressed me.

• Love 12

I liked Eileen's house.  Seems like it was filled with various things from family members, etc. (Like the cigar box she said was her grandfather's).    But, I understand the need for a clean-out.   We had so many things from my husband's family.  The dining table his grandparents bought in 1906, to a variety of pictures, vases, memorabilia, etc.   When his mother died even more stuff kept coming in.    It was never our style, but out of love for family we kept it.   One day, about three years ago, I said I can't live around dead people's stuff anymore.  It was getting overwhelming.    We saved so much for our kids, got rid of stuff that really didn't hold memories other than they belonged to people we loved.    It was so refreshing.  A big remodel later, and our home is finally the one we want - not a museum to those that have gone before.

• Love 12

On an episode rewatch I noticed something else about Eileen that makes me love her, and believe that she's a real person.  When Vince was sitting on the couch with his laptop there are bookshelves behind him with real books, paperbacks even, that look as if they've actually been read and are not there just for show.  Silly as it may sound that really impressed me.

Yolanda' Malibu house, David's office with all the matching books interspersed with photographs of Yolanda. We all know Yolanda has been unable to read for FOUR years.  Similar to David' bathroom perfectly matched toiletries interspersed with photographs of Yolanda.  The guy is going to  have plenty of display space now that he and Yolanda have split.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7

It looks like they're cooking up a little bit of trouble for Eileen on this week's episode.  She spilled the beans to Yolanda about the talk behind her back.  Even though she was quick to admit that she shouldn't have, I suppose they'll get on Eileen's back for doing it.  I want Eileen to be perfect and sensible, just like she's been up 'til now.  She's SO likeable!  I'd rather they'd create trouble for LisaR.

• Love 1

I've often thought that Eileen was too good to be true.  Everyone has a skeleton in their closet and she's no exception.  But I've decided I don't like how disrespectful Vinny is and that's makes me feel sorry for her and more on her 'side'.

I still think her house, inside and out, is a red hot mess.  Her deciding to tidy up the place might spill over into other areas of her personal life, too - like telling Vinny to shape up or ship out.  He needs some lessons on how to treat a woman.  In addition, dude needs a good shampooing and some exercise.  He is sloppy.  Imo, of course.

I don't know what she sees in the guy!
  • Love 2

On an episode rewatch I noticed something else about Eileen that makes me love her, and believe that she's a real person. When Vince was sitting on the couch with his laptop there are bookshelves behind him with real books, paperbacks even, that look as if they've actually been read and are not there just for show. Silly as it may sound that really impressed me.

Oh yes, it's wonderful to see actual books -- not just decorative ones -- in the homes of celebrities. I watched many episodes of "Cribs" and house after house, no books to be seen, not even a small shelf in a corner. The house I loved most for its design and decor was a modest place in a good part of LA and belonged to a rising young male TV actor (can't recall who) -- and he also had bookshelves full of books in a den/library. How nice it was to see that!

• Love 1

Eileen needs to have a garage sale.  Maybe she could unload Vince.  JK.  But she has way too many tchotchkes, random pictures, artwork, throw rugs and the like.  It's weird because she's so elegant yet she chooses to live in grandma's attic.  Nice kitchen though.  Dark, but nice and functional looking.

• Love 3

Eileen has a lot of books because she's an author. She wrote several mystery novels and is passionate about reading.

Really?

Between her and her husband, they have so much going on.

maybe Bravo could concentrate on those aspects instead of the illness of the lemon princess and the like....

• Love 8

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/richest-tennis/vince-van-patten-net-worth/ I know these aren't super accurate, but they are generally close. Vince's net worth is $2 million.

Eileen's is $3 million. http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/eileen-davidson-net-worth/

This will probably increase with her reported record-breaking salary on RHBH of $750K for a few months' work each year. http://www.inquisitr.com/1372767/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-5-cast-scores-soap-actress-eileen-davidson-and-her-salary-is-huge/

But yeah, in comparison with the other wives, these two don't have much money. If daddy did leave Vince any REAL money, it's mostly gone now.

• Love 1

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/richest-tennis/vince-van-patten-net-worth/ I know these aren't super accurate, but they are generally close. Vince's net worth is $2 million.

Eileen's is $3 million. http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/eileen-davidson-net-worth/

This will probably increase with her reported record-breaking salary on RHBH of $750K for a few months' work each year. http://www.inquisitr.com/1372767/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-5-cast-scores-soap-actress-eileen-davidson-and-her-salary-is-huge/

But yeah, in comparison with the other wives, these two don't have much money. If daddy did leave Vince any REAL money, it's mostly gone now.

Or he doesn't yet have any inheritance.  My dad passed first, and everything went to my mother (and that's as it should be, IMO).  When she passed, I got my share of the remaining inheritance split between me and my siblings.  

• Love 3

Ladies and gents,

Belly up to the bar here, and take a gander at Dick Van Patten's obituary in the LA Times.  At least two posters have said that Dick's career hasn't been too successful (wrong!) and some have expressed a mild concern over Vince's income as it affects Eileen.  You might like to read the following:

Here is Dick Van Patten's obit in the LA Times:

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-dick-van-patten-20150624-story.html

In addition to this article, I also visited a realty website last week, and, just for fun, looked for the most expensive BH home on the market.  Lo and behold, it was Dick Van Patten's mansion for a sky high price I could hardly believe!  I tried to find it again today, but I had no luck.  At any rate, it was the HIGHEST price listed for any mansion in BH!!!  Please don't quote me, but it was in the plus or minus $130,000,000 range!  Between Dick's show biz career, the sale of his dog food company and his real estate holdings, I doubt that Vince will have to worry about money for the rest of his life.

Of course, there's one little drawback.  On the most recent show, either Vince or Eileen stated that their earnings are separate, so conceivably, Eileen could never see a penny of it.

• Love 2

Ladies and gents,

Belly up to the bar here, and take a gander at Dick Van Patten's obituary in the LA Times. At least two posters have said that Dick's career hasn't been too successful (wrong!) and some have expressed a mild concern over Vince's income as it affects Eileen. You might like to read the following:

Here is Dick Van Patten's obit in the LA Times:
http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-dick-van-patten-20150624-story.html

In addition to this article, I also visited a realty website last week, and, just for fun, looked for the most expensive BH home on the market. Lo and behold, it was Dick Van Patten's mansion for a sky high price I could hardly believe! I tried to find it again today, but I had no luck. At any rate, it was the HIGHEST price listed for any mansion in BH!!! Please don't quote me, but it was in the plus or minus $130,000,000 range! Between Dick's show biz career, the sale of his dog food company and his real estate holdings, I doubt that Vince will have to worry about money for the rest of his life.

Of course, there's one little drawback. On the most recent show, either Vince or Eileen stated that their earnings are separate, so conceivably, Eileen could never see a penny of it.

---------
Thank you!

Dick's money doesn't equal Vince's money. Unless we know what the will said, and if Vince already spent it.

Again I am asking what evidence is there that Vince Van Patten has money issues? I have yet to see anything that indicates he has lost all of his money or is somehow indigent. I doubt the terms of the will and/or trust will ever become public unless someone contests the arrangements. I don't know what kind of money Eileen makes but there are copies of Vince's divorce from Betsy with an Income and Expense Declaration. At the time he was making six figures, agreed to pay child support and assumed the debts-one of which was to his parents and the he and Betsy's home was to be sold. That is about all I could find and that information is about 15 years old. Granted Vince is scruffy but I don't think he is living large off of Eileen or has big financial issues.

• Love 6

If he's doing pretty well, that makes him even more of a dick for giving her so much crap about the dress she bought with HER money. I can't stand the asshole. I already wasn't a fan, but his calling her an idiot sealed the deal. I was surprised she didn't react more to such a disrespectful, condescending display. Then again, I guess I shouldn't be, because she does appear to handle tense situations with more grace and class than most HWs. I'd hope that if the cameras hadn't been there, she would have taken more of an issue with it, and that she knows that there's a fine line between handling his childish, immature name-calling calmly and being a doormat.

If I were her, I would've told him to STFU and get his hands off of my dress. He also would have learned that calling me an idiot wasn't a wise choice at all. There would've been a review of said lesson the next morning, WELL BEFORE 9 am.

My gut is that he's a greedy, spoiled little man with a gambling problem in addition to being hygienically challenged. He's nothing like his late father.

• Love 9

I actually like her American gothic look. It's not pulled off perfectly, but I like that she is doing something different. Why everyone thinks the bright and cheerful look is the only way to decorate, I don't know. If I walk into a house, I like to get a sense of the person. Some people like the darker look, I know I do. I live in an old Georgian and if I tried to make it bright and open it would look ridiculous. My dark wood floors look fabulous.

• Love 6

If he's doing pretty well, that makes him even more of a dick for giving her so much crap about the dress she bought with HER money. I can't stand the asshole. I already wasn't a fan, but his calling her an idiot sealed the deal. I was surprised she didn't react more to such a disrespectful, condescending display. Then again, I guess I shouldn't be, because she does appear to handle tense situations with more grace and class than most HWs. I'd hope that if the cameras hadn't been there, she would have taken more of an issue with it, and that she knows that there's a fine line between handling his childish, immature name-calling calmly and being a doormat.

If I were her, I would've told him to STFU and get his hands off of my dress. He also would have learned that calling me an idiot wasn't a wise choice at all. There would've been a review of said lesson the next morning, WELL BEFORE 9 am.

My gut is that he's a greedy, spoiled little man with a gambling problem in addition to being hygienically challenged. He's nothing like his late father.

I'm going to have to go back and watch this scene, because it didn't seem like a big deal to me at all. He didn't tell her not to spend money in such a way again, but said she thought she was nuts for doing so. My hubby and I both make money and for the most part, we buy what we want. That is not to say that one or the other doesn't sometimes respond with shock at what the other person buys. Currently my husband has a Shinola watch obsession. The cute guy has purchased 4 in the last year. He can certainly do so, but yeah, I've called him an idiot because I just think it is stupid and I don't get it at all, even if he works really hard for the money he makes.

• Love 6

I should clarify - Vince calling her an idiot was when they were having lunch and she was apologizing for something that had happened earlier regarding her having to work and needing someone to step in and take over whatever it was that their son needed - getting him to school or something like that. He didn't call her that during the dress squabble.

• Love 1

Again I am asking what evidence is there that Vince Van Patten has money issues? I have yet to see anything that indicates he has lost all of his money or is somehow indigent.

I don't think he's indigent, or has lost all his money. I just don't think he's a big earner, nor do I think he has the desire to be.

Anyway, when she first joined the cast and I saw the condition of their house, I figured either they had money woes or just didn't care about such things. So I did a little googling. On a gambling website in one of the comment sections, there were a couple guys who were talking about Vince. Said they'd known him for years through the gambling circuit and that he was in financial trouble. Actually said that Vinny and Eileen were in the casinos a lot together but Vinny was the one who placed the big bets and lost often.

I posted a link here and it got pooh poohed because it was hearsay by a couple of guys who probably didn't even really know him. Okay, fair enough.

But what a coincidence that now, a year later, Eileen brings up (what appeared to me) that she has some issues with his gambling. And we aren't the only snark site discussing the possibility. We'll just have to wait and see if it develops further.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 4

If I were her, I would've told him to STFU and get his hands off of my dress.

She actually did tell him to 'shut up'. I thought she sounded terse, but they always seem like they're acting when they're together so who knows.

• Love 3

For me it just had the same "feel" as Adrienne and Paul.  I remember posting pretty early on that they hated each other, and, for the most part, being blasted for that.  "No, that's just they way they are, adorable Bickersons!"  (etc.)  It's the same vibe for me with Eileen and Vince.

To break it down it just comes to this.

CAMERAS.

On camera we've already seen quite a few issues come up.  The name calling, the gambling losses mentionS, the money/dress thing, and the whole "don't talk to me" crap, giving times when Eileen is allowed to discuss household matters, she's up early, doing chores, getting ready for work (3 jobs, right?)  I feel it's a tip of the iceberg thing.  If THIS is the way they act when cameras are right there in their faces, with lighting crew, producers, and soon everyone who watches this show seeing it?  Then what the hell are they like when they are alone and unobserved?

I think there is trouble in paradise, but hopefully Vince does collect on daddy's money, and Eileen can eventually retire as well.  Although if he keeps up the 50/50 thing?  She won't see any of Dick's money, and will work until she dies.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4

I can't help wondering if the bickering is done for the cameras, not in spite of them. In my twisted mind, the reason for it would be Bravo's hoping we'll watch in order to catch the moment Eileen and Vinny blow up/split (oh the irony of watching a soap star in a real-life soap) - with Bravo knowing that it will not happen because Eileen and Vinny are actually pretty happy.  And/or if Vinny is really writing or producing a flick, he might be amenable to taking on this role in order to raise his profile and possibly build interest in the movie on which he's working. Just some random tinfoil hat-induced ramblings.

• Love 4

I think Eileen likes working, at with the demise of soap opera after soap opera probably feels pretty good about a role on one and sometimes another one.  There aren't many left.  They are still relatively young to think of retiring.  I know Vince has been filming his movie, as he talks about on his twitter account.  It would seem over the years Eileen has stopped working so something works for the two of them.  If she was calling to apologize for being harsh maybe she is harsh off camera.  Of all the marriages they show on the show, Eileen and Vince's seem to be favoring the more likely to stay married than split side.  Then again the divorce rate on this show-Camille, Taylor, Yolanda, Adrienne does not leave a lot of hope.  I think their marriage is more comfortable than say the Girardis. 

• Love 2

Eileen has a lot of books because she's an author. She wrote several mystery novels and is passionate about reading.

I looked her up on amazon and by golly, she HAS been credited with writing a cozy mystery series about a soap opera star!  

I suspect that the fact she had a hard life growing up has given her a lot of her drive.  Many billionaires can't stop working. 

As for Vince and his gambling, hey, Celine Dion's husband was a well known gambler and he lost MILLIONS.  Didn't seem to affect her wealth  ... 

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Love 6

On camera we've already seen quite a few issues come up.  The name calling, the gambling losses mentionS, the money/dress thing, and the whole "don't talk to me" crap, giving times when Eileen is allowed to discuss household matters, she's up early, doing chores, getting ready for work (3 jobs, right?)  I feel it's a tip of the iceberg thing. 

Also, someone refresh my memory but I think it was in Eileen's first appearance she explains why she went back to work on one of the soaps because she and Vinny fought too much when she didn't work.

And interestingly enough, she signed up for RH at, roughly, the same he lost his 12 year gig as the Potawatomi casinos spokesperson. I forgot about that. That was another reason I thought there were money problems.

I can't help wondering if the bickering is done for the cameras, not in spite of them. In my twisted mind, the reason for it would be Bravo's hoping we'll watch in order to catch the moment Eileen and Vinny blow up/split (oh the irony of watching a soap star in a real-life soap) - with Bravo knowing that it will not happen because Eileen and Vinny are actually pretty happy.  And/or if Vinny is really writing or producing a flick, he might be amenable to taking on this role in order to raise his profile and possibly build interest in the movie on which he's working. Just some random tinfoil hat-induced ramblings.

Totally possible but what a risk to take. Doing these shows have proven to be a terrible idea for more marriages than not.

• Love 7

Totally possible but what a risk to take. Doing these shows have proven to be a terrible idea for more marriages than not.

I agree, it would be easy to fall into the trap of actually believing the stuff they were pretending about; and as you point out, the odds are a little discouraging. It just strikes me as weird that, if there were problems in paradise, E&V would be so forthcoming with them.  If the hub and I were in their position and a little rocky, I have a feeling we'd be a little more protective about what we put out there for public view. 

Edited by harrie
  • Love 6

I agree, it would be easy to fall into the trap of actually believing the stuff they were pretending about; and as you point out, the odds are a little discouraging. It just strikes me as weird that, if there were problems in paradise, E&V would be so forthcoming with them.  If the hub and I were in their position and a little rocky, I have a feeling we'd be a little more protective about what we put out there for public view.

I agree. Me, too. It's also possible that the dress scene was shot weeks after (or before) Eileen made her TH about his gambling. They might have been filmed months apart for all we know. Some people don't see a problem with the bedroom scene, seems normal enough for most couples, right? - until Bravo starts putting scenes together that - although they may be related in topic (gambling) - they weren't shot consecutively. KWIM?

ETA:  Ohhh, and I forgot to say that perhaps EILEEN doesn't even realize how much she's putting out there and how it appears until SHE sees it all edited together like that. 

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 6

I  visited his Twitter page.  His writing style reminds me, vaguely, of Brandi:

Vince Van Patten ‏@VinceVanP_WPT  · 7 Dec 2015 
Just for fun   I'll let u in.  Made a big bet tonight on the money line NFL took Washington and they're losing what the F do I know

And this:

Vince Van Patten ‏@VinceVanP_WPT  · 17 Oct 2015 
Thanks for birthday thoughts ! In bed with a head cold lol     Actually enjoying it.. But possible I can get better by tomorrow? For Frisbe

He enjoyed being in bed with a cold.  But he really wants to get better by the next day so he can play Frisbee!  Bless his heart. Poor Eileen.  If you're wondering if he had a remarkable recovery by the next day:

Vince Van Patten ‏@VinceVanP_WPT  · 19 Oct 2015 
Strange thing but got better in 24 hours   played my ultimate Frisbe feel fine .. Started drinking apple cider vinegar drink. Think it helps

Strange thing, indeed!  Maybe after he played 'Frisbe' he felt well enough to mow the lawn. ;-)

• Love 5

If the flick being referred to is the one Kyle, Kim, Eileen and I believe Lisa read from last year, it's going to be a huge bomb imo.  Sharknado move over, it was bad!  IIRC they did the read through at Eileen and Vinny's house and even though all the women are actresses they couldn't breathe life into that dog. 

Last season Eileen mentioned in passing that she had taken time off from her soap work and it hadn't worked out for the household.  She said she and Vinnie had started fighting a lot and she had gone back to work.  It was strongly implied that her salary(s) are needed to keep their lifestyle afloat.  Just because one's parent's are wealthy doesn't mean the kids' are as well.  Just ask Tori Spelling.

• Love 5

I have to ask. How do you know they are generally close?  Even people who are on it laugh about the numbers celebritynetworth comes up with. They are the biggest joke on the internet. 

We know someone who was on it, it said he was worth $40 million and in real life he was filing bankruptcy due to financial losses.     

I've searched the site. No where do they give any credible back up info like Tom Hanks has been in such and such movies, breaking down what each movie paid him. Then listing what he was paid as executive producer etc.Then figure up his taxes. And use at least a general formula on how much he spends per year.    That would give them at least a shred of integrity. But they do none of that, they just throw out numbers and yet people fall for it like they are legit. SMH 

There is NO way they have access to anyone's financial info. Rich people use trust in names that no one could tie to them.   

Dick Van Patten is a smart business man. (lol about someone saying he didn't have a successful career - they just aren't old enough to know about it.) He might of had all his children's names as owners of the Pet Food business too. Which of course would mean they also received money when it sold for millions.  

• Love 4

I don't believe anything on the celebrity networth site.  As far as I can determine, they get their information off other sites.  There's no analysis such as what Fortune does.  And even Fortune's numbers can be questionable.

• Love 2

You guys do realize that bickering is actually healthy for couples to do..it means both still care. It's only when couples stop bickering that we know there is problems.

I think it's sad Eileen listened to brandi'S comments...considering the girl can't even stay in a lease for more then months at a time.

• Love 2