Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Bye Bye & Bon Voyage

• Start Topic

I love little Ayden so much, he is the cutest little boy ever so even if I am choosing delusion, I am going with Phaedra was not involved. She may have had suspicions but she did not actively participate in Apollo's scheme.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

The ganging up on she was referring to looks a lot to me like 3 people co-signing someone getting beaten up because she annoyed someone else.  It looked like three people saying that when you annoy a moron you deserve to get beaten up, and thats okay, and the person that needs support is the moron.  they are under no obligation to like her, I think they all owe her the success of the show because Kandi, Cynthia, Nene, Phaedra and Porsha on their own are boring.  All of these shows need a bad guy or a lightening rod.  The rest of the cast don't want to have that position, Kenya allows them the freedom to be the "good guys" and the ability to have the show get great ratings without them getting their hands dirty.  

BIB - That's where we'll have to agree to disagree. To me the show, and the other ladies, are much more interesting without Kenya. Her drama is boring to me.

• Love 6

Kandi's house is beautiful on the outside, fuggity fug, fug on the inside. That living room furniture looks like early bordello. I know she must have paid a fortune for it because it's oversized. But the guestroom furniture and bedding looked like it came from Sears. Girlfriend needs help in the decorating department. 

• Love 6

The ganging up on she was referring to looks a lot to me like 3 people co-signing someone getting beaten up because she annoyed someone else.  It looked like three people saying that when you annoy a moron you deserve to get beaten up, and thats okay, and the person that needs support is the moron.  they are under no obligation to like her, I think they all owe her the success of the show because Kandi, Cynthia, Nene, Phaedra and Porsha on their own are boring.  All of these shows need a bad guy or a lightening rod.  The rest of the cast don't want to have that position, Kenya allows them the freedom to be the "good guys" and the ability to have the show get great ratings without them getting their hands dirty.  

Kandi's little comment about what happens when you mess with "girls from the A" is ridiculous, and Kandi is starting to sound ghetto at heart.  When, as a grown ass woman, you think its okay to beat up another grown ass woman who is talking to you, instead of walking away, you're wrong.  And three other people, to me, seemed to cosign that behavior by giving sympathy to Porsha.  Porsha chose to stay, she and her 59 IQ could have walked away at any time, she wasn't locked in a death match cage with Kenya.

Showing sympathy for behavior that over the top is going to feel like a slap in the face to the person who got assaulted, and I can understand that.

I'm 80% sure Kenya threatened to beat Phaedra's ass when she was pregnant.  Just because she didn't actually follow through doesn't put Kenya above anybody.

She's certainly pretended like she would thrown hands, and has been known to keep throwing out that she's from Detroit.  Every one of her castmates knew what she was intimating when she kept saying it, so I'm cool with Kandi saying, hey, girls from the A throw hands too, boo.

• Love 9

Slightly making light of it. What Kenya did wasn't just "annoy" Porsha. She waved objects in her face, yelled at her through a bullhorn, stabbed at her about things she knows are hot button issues (after whining and crying about someone doing the same to her last season), questioned her intelligence (however deserved that was) and called her derogatory names. I don't care who started it, this isn't 2nd grade. Is Porsha 100% responsible for what she did? Yes. But Kenya is as well. She wanted a reaction and she got one.

And can we stop with the nicknames for people? Talk about annoying.

Porsha was the one that started with the insults toward Kenya. No one was talking to or about Porsha when she kept hurling insults towards Kenya. Kenya finally had enough and insulted her back. The props added fuel to Porsha's already lit fire, but Porsha initiated the entire exchange.

• Love 6

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we've reached the saturation point with opinions about Kenya, the fight at the reunion, etc. Everyone's had their say, time to move on. Discuss the episode, not the past. If you want to rehash last year, use each housewife's individual threads to do so.

• Love 7

So is Kenya also ghetto for saying she's from Detroit in reference to her being ready to take others down? Like Kandi said, she should know how all of that works given how loud her mouth is about her own rep.

Kenya needs to be thanking Walter and Apollo for making her relevant. She has never had a storyline of interest outside of those two. Did we forget her lame ass twerking on furniture and making up shittt songs to fill a scene?

Eta: sorry, we cross posted.

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 3

I am neither Team Phaedra nor Team Apollo.  I am Team Ayden and Dylan. 

Those poor kids.  I feel for them.  They are too precious though. 

FWIW, I think while Phaedra may not have known exactly what Apollo was up to she had to have wondered how he was dropping 8Gs at strip clubs and rolling up in a $100K car.  If she didn't, she's damn moron.

I wonder if Apollo had not been caught and charged when he was, would Phaedra be looking for a divorce?  She clearly had already written him off by the day of his sentencing. 

I am absolutely with Todd on the car issue.  He is right that kids need to learn to earn and upgrading as you go is not a bad thing.  So what if the kids at Riley's school have brand new trucks, etc?  Riley seems like a sweet kid but Kandi had better watch it.

NeNe . . . you know, I liked her so much better before she hit LA and got so important. 

Cynthia . . . she had better break out that Big Dummy t-shirt if she's thinking of going into business with Peter. 

• Love 3

Is anyone's corneas still feeling scarred by the sight of Porscha's massive thighs and boobs? Yuck!

Apollo: What a fool but I am so glad we're seeing this play out. I thought the season would start with the day he caused a ruckus at the house on his way to prison, but it seems we will get at least another week or two of his shenanigans. What a delusional fool. Can you imagine if he and Porscha had coupled? I am totally Team Phaedra and there is no way my ass would be at his sentencing either, nor would I be taking my children to visit him in jail. I felt sorry for her because she's probably mad at herself for worrying so much about appearances that she married the jackass in the first place. His mother looked all old and worn out, too. Wonder what the father looked like. And when he was reaching for Dylan, that little boy was like, OMG, you again? He clearly hasn't spent much time with that man.

And will Khandi actually visit him in jail? I doubt it. It was interesting to see the conflict between her and Todd on the parenting issue. In addition to agreeing with him that she doesn't need a range rover, it may not be that easy for a city girl just learning how to drive to manage such a vehicle. Khandi also needs to stop spoiling Riley, but Todd will also have to explain to Kaela that he's not as rich as her new step-mama but more important he wants her to earn things, so don't start trying to keep up with the Burrises. 

Cynthia got on my nerves with the stripper comment she made about NeNe. That was extremely ungracious and unbecoming of her. And, honey, stripper beats stupid any day. Like an earlier poster said, investing in any Peter Thomas adventure is like sending all your money to one of those Nigerian princes trolling your email. Why in the hell would she ever consider a thing? Do that girl, and you'll need to move you and your daughter in that wing you just moved out of in NenNe's butt.

Porscha: does she actually have any talent? Can she sing. I still can't get over those thighs, which look even more ginormous because of her tiny waist.

NeNe. I used to love her so much and she can still be very funny, but her attitude sucks. That gives me the sads.

Porscha is a beautiful girl with a gorgeous body minus the implants. Her thighs look great to me. The boulders she added are not an improvement.....too bad. 

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 4

Porscha is a beautiful girl with a gorgeous body minus the implants. Her thighs look great to me. The boulders she added are not an improvement.....too bad.

Yeah she was trending on twitter last night. Nothing but compliments. Lots of people love thick women and people are paying good money to get asses like hers (including our very own Kenya). She might not have the type of body the mainstream likes but so what?

That's actually one of the things I like about this show compared to other franchises.

• Love 10

They ran to Porsha to shut her up from saying anything and giving away that Nene and Phaedra had put her up to picking a fight with Kenya. :) Kenya should have figured that out by now.

I have a feeling Kenya has filed that away and will use it when the time is right.  It has kept Porsha's peach out of her hand.  Nene clamping her hand over Porsha's mouth should have been the dead give away.

• Love 6

If Cynthia gives Peter anymore money for another bar she is a fool, maybe just maybe she should realize some people should not be in business for themselves, before I'd give him money I would suggest he take some business classes and/or work for a corporate restaurant chain to see how things are done.

Yaaaasss!  I swear if Cynthia gives (because you know it won't be a loan) that clown money for yet another failed business venture without her own accountant and lawyer's input, then she's an even bigger fool than I realized.  She admitted quite a few times that Peter was not a good businessman and she tearfully lamented the loss of tens of thousands of dollars she had already invested into his failed businesses.  I won't even touch on the automobile that he purchased with her money without her knowledge or consent.

She might as well start sporting that "You Big Dummy!" tee shirt.

• Love 3

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we've reached the saturation point with opinions about Kenya, the fight at the reunion, etc. Everyone's had their say, time to move on. Discuss the episode, not the past. If you want to rehash last year, use each housewife's individual threads to do so.

my bad, i read this after I posted.  

Edited by RealityGal

Cry more, Apollo. WTF was he talking about?: "I built this place!" *Flashback to him giving instructions to workers who already knew what they were doing* Girl, bye.

While Apollo did get all the looks in his family, I could see a definite resemblance to his mom around the eyes. O_0  Brother maybe had a little more sense, but I must say his eyes were set rather close together. I laughed when the brother offered to bring Ayden and Dylan to visit their daddy in prison - as if Phaedra is going to allow that.

• Love 4

I don't for one minute believe Phaedra was clueless in Apollo's ill gotten gain.  Didn't he say he left receipts on the table of his $5,000.00 and $8,000.00 strip club nights?  Don't these people file joint tax returns?  Don't these people communicate at all?  According to Tamara Tattles the investigation continues regarding Phaedra's possible involvement or level of involvement.  Just because Apollo is away doesn't mean everything is okay.

I do feel Phaedra should have gone with Apollo to his sentencing and sent a letter.  They were married, she knew it was important to him and it costs virtually nothing.  Phaedra should apologize to Kenya for all the Moore/Whore comments.  That is not what an officer of the court says to another person.  Apollo lied about Kenya to keep he and Phaedra relevant.  What other storyline did they have?  Phaedra working and planning ridiculous parties? 

• Love 8

I don't for one minute believe Phaedra was clueless in Apollo's ill gotten gain.  Didn't he say he left receipts on the table of his $5,000.00 and $8,000.00 strip club nights?  Don't these people file joint tax returns?  Don't these people communicate at all?  According to Tamara Tattles the investigation continues regarding Phaedra's possible involvement or level of involvement.  Just because Apollo is away doesn't mean everything is okay.

I do feel Phaedra should have gone with Apollo to his sentencing and sent a letter.  They were married, she knew it was important to him and it costs virtually nothing.  Phaedra should apologize to Kenya for all the Moore/Whore comments.  That is not what an officer of the court says to another person.  Apollo lied about Kenya to keep he and Phaedra relevant.  What other storyline did they have?  Phaedra working and planning ridiculous parties? 

I like the Phaedra planning parties storyline or the Phaedra plans over the top funerals better than the Kenya storyline.

• Love 3

I can’t with Phaedra, and so I’m happy to see her be completely and utterly embarrassed this season. Time for a comeuppance.

For all of her proclamations of not knowing anything about Apollo’s actions last night, and how this was “the ultimate betrayal”… girl, stop.  Dude uses made up words like 'juvial,' and says phrases such as "I don't live by asector of the time scale." And you expect me to believe HE was the mastermind of a fraud ring, but you just helped him incorporate businesses that you thought were legit so you helped?! Riiiiiiiiiight.

Apollo specifically said that "keeping up the Joneses" and being on the show and providing that lifestyle for his wife and family was what made him pursue these avenues. It was the lifestyle she wanted to lead. Additionally, she knew who and what he was when she married him (already about 5 weeks pregnant at their wedding).

It also doesn't help that Phaedra is the attorney of record for incorporating these shell companies he used for these fraudulent businesses. Add to that, she helped him create these other 'jobs' he had - because on their first season he was in "asset location/asset recovery (whatever that is, cause he clarified he was NOT a repo man), nutritionist, personal trainer, the workout video, master barber. She was helping him launder that money. She knew something. He took the wrap and expected her to hold him down. She said "Naw, I'll pass. Thanks for the light skinned genes, though."  He expected her to stand by him because he saved her catching a case (because she is a co-conspirator and assisted in money laundering, but she's smart enough to not get her hands dirty). I agree with him, in theory. He did help her. She wanted an image, a husband, and kids. But too bad she only wanted his sperm and a good lay and didn't appear to really love him, and is done with him now. She has no further use for him.

You get what you pay for. And she paid for a pretty felon with a 3rd grade reading level/vocabulary. Phaedra is a known 'good time gal' within the National Bar Association, generally, and the Atlanta legal community specifically.  She was passed around for years by a good number of successful men in Atlanta, looked up, and realized she was 37/38 and no one was wifing her.  And she is insecure and wanted a light skinned dude. So, she 'bought' one. She got what she wanted (kids with her #FelonBae stud horse). Now she's done. Enjoy that bid in the pen. And she can enjoy paying someone to lug her kids to visiting day. She should've thought of all this when she married a dude fresh off a bid.

The losers in this are the kids, really. They are the only ones I feel sorry for.

• Love 19

Phaedra had her well thought out strategy in place. She was going to distance herself from Apollo so as not to look as if she had anything to do with his crimes, didn't waste any time doing it, either. Good play, Phae! Papparazzi, my ass.

So now that Cynthia's fibroids are taken care of , she is giving Peter lots of sex and he isn't a pouty little bitch anymore. Now they can get back to the important business of spending all of Cynthia's money.  

Nene needs to stop with that innocent virgin act of hers. Sure, you don't know what an orgy is, never even heard the word before and you're so shy about getting naked in Vegas. Her slimeball husband gives me the creeps, always has.  

What happened to Kenya's African prince? Not that there ever was one.

• Love 5

NeNe . . . you know, I liked her so much better before she hit LA and got so important. 

Cynthia . . . she had better break out that Big Dummy t-shirt if she's thinking of going into business with Peter. 

Totally agree with the NeNe comment and almost died laughing at the Cynthia observation.

As for my remarks about Porsha, I'm not saying she must be thin, and she looks good in her clothes, buy those hips/upper thighs just looked ginormous to me and I was surprised and think perhaps they look even bigger because of her enormous fake tits and small waist.

While I don't think Phaedra was involved in Apollo's misdeeds, I'm sure at some point she was suspicious and if so probably didn't file a joint income tax statement with him and she knew he was up to no good when he rolled up to their house with a birthday mercedes benz for her and she was like, no sir, no thank you. Part of me also suspects that he was wildly exaggerating when he talked about dropping $5-8,000 a night at the strip club and leaving the receipts around so she could see. Either way, he is an asshole. 

• Love 3

I don't think Todd would say anything to Kandi about how she spoils Riley *IF* Kandi hadn't said that Todd needs to spend extravagantly on Kaela, too.  Todd wanted to buy Kaela a Toyota and Kandi was like NAW RANGE ROVER, and that simply doesn't make sense to give an 18 year old, especially one who doesn't know how to drive, a Range Rover.  Get Kaela a little Nissan Sentra where Jeremih can sing the texts to her and call it a day.  And if Riley is only 13, who at her school is driving big expensive trucks? And so what if they are? KAELA isn't going to Riley's school.

This bothers me because Kandi was very insistent on her wedding special that Todd not touch HER money, and knowing that he doesn't have as much money as she to spend, why would she insist Kaela have an expensive car?  If all Todd can afford is a Toyota or a Honda, then that's what Kaela should have.  Unless Kandi thinks Kaela rolling in a Corolla would make HER look bad and if that's the case she should've done like Momma Joyce said and married a man on her own economic level.

• Love 8

Loved it when the guy doing Nene's hair said the have never had a celebrity do Zumanity before. Dude hate to break it to you but you still havent!

In Kenya's talking heads what was she wearing? Looked like a ruffled, one shoulder prom dress.

Phaedra please, I am not siding with Apollo but you cannot tell me she did not know something shady was going on. She can plead ignorance all she wants but I ain't buying her I had no clue shit.

Also love her saying I had to get my son's away from the house and all the paparazzi trying to take their photos. As she holds them and they are being filmed for a reality show. Uh-huh, yeah right.

Love Kandi, she has an amazing house but is in need of a decorator stat. That hot pink coffee tabe made my eyes bleed.

• Love 7

I don't think Todd would say anything to Kandi about how she spoils Riley *IF* Kandi hadn't said that Todd needs to spend extravagantly on Kaela, too.  Todd wanted to buy Kaela a Toyota and Kandi was like NAW RANGE ROVER, and that simply doesn't make sense to give an 18 year old, especially one who doesn't know how to drive, a Range Rover.  Get Kaela a little Nissan Sentra where Jeremih can sing the texts to her and call it a day.  And if Riley is only 13, who at her school is driving big expensive trucks? And so what if they are? KAELA isn't going to Riley's school.

This bothers me because Kandi was very insistent on her wedding special that Todd not touch HER money, and knowing that he doesn't have as much money as she to spend, why would she insist Kaela have an expensive car?  If all Todd can afford is a Toyota or a Honda, then that's what Kaela should have.  Unless Kandi thinks Kaela rolling in a Corolla would make HER look bad and if that's the case she should've done like Momma Joyce said and married a man on her own economic level.

I don't get that vibe from Kandi.  I'd be more inclined to believe that Kandi just wants Kaela to feel comfortable and included- she mentioned what the kids at Riley's school had to drive.  It's still not a great reason to get someone who can't drive a fancy car, but I don't think Kandi's really concerned with her own image.

I don't get that vibe from Kandi. I'd be more inclined to believe that Kandi just wants Kaela to feel comfortable and included- she mentioned what the kids at Riley's school had to drive. It's still not a great reason to get someone who can't drive a fancy car, but I don't think Kandi's really concerned with her own image.

I agree because if she was truly concerned about her image, I imagine she'd dress a lot better than she does.

• Love 4

Yes and sick of her TH because she just comes off fake with the snooty talk and facial expressions. Why people continue to hire her for things is ridiculous, especially last season when she admitted to not wanting to improve her skills and just wants things handed to her because she has "raw" talent and a show like Scandal is beneath her. She sure as hell left "millions of dollars on the table." SMDH. 

I think the fact that Nene is a braggart and thinks way too highly of herself is exactly why she keeps getting hired for things.  Andy himself loves that about her as well as loving the same attributes in Kim Zolciak and Kenya Moore.  Bottom line is, they are what makes the show interesting and keeps people's eyes glued to the screen.  Love her or hate her, Nene keeps you tuned in to see what outrageousness she's up to next.  Even when she's at her nastiest, people still tune in.  That's why they are one of the highest rated Housewives show.  I, myself have to admit that as much as Nene bugs me most of the time, I still like her and would hate for her to leave the show.  From the very beginning of RHOA, the scenes with Nene were the reason I got interested in the show in the first place.  I only wish they would see fit to bring Sheree back.  (((sigh))) 

• Love 2

Is anyone's corneas still feeling scarred by the sight of Porscha's massive thighs and boobs? Yuck!

I would say no since women are paying big money to have every attribute that Porsha possesses naturally aside from her fake hair and fake boobs.  She has an ass that rivals Kim Kardashian's and JLo's put together.  She has luscious full lips that women are annihilating their faces to have and she has no stretch marks or visible scars that most women with thighs and buttocks that large have.  Plus, most straight men are gaga over the physical attributes that Porsha possesses.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 12

They ran to Porsha to shut her up from saying anything and giving away that Nene and Phaedra had put her up to picking a fight with Kenya. :) Kenya should have figured that out by now.

This is the type of behavior that informs me that Phaedra was either not involved or astute enough not to put her name on one thing. When people who are stupid, insecure and possibly volatile have their backs up against the wall, they not only tell it, they tell ALL of it exactly like Porsha was about to do before Nene hushed that ass up. Y'all Apollo's ALREADY a snitch, he would not have paused long enough for one second not to flip on Phaedra if he had something on her. Let's face it, this guy does not possess the 5 second delay that would make it possible for him to consider his children if protecting his wife were the motive for his silence. His gift is the Bidenesque quality of saying whatever the fuck he's thinking in the heat of the moment..and it's pretty awesome.

Apollo's dad must be/have been very, very pretty.  Seeing his family members was a shock.

VERY pretty. Apollo has another brother, same dad. I'm going to see if I can find a picture of the dude, Pretty 'Pollo what they call him, is the less attractive of the two.

Precisely. 

If more than one person doesn't like you, it doesn't mean that they're all horrible people ganging up on you... Sometimes it just means that you're a nasty unlikable person.

Girl? If it's more than one person you can chalk that up to not being everybody's cup of tea. If you can alienate damn near anyone who's ever met you in under 20 minutes? The problem

is you, Ashy.

I laughed so hard at Greg's dancing.

rhoa-701-03.gif

Then he got the nerve to show how old he is when he talked about snatching off his britches. Britches! In 2014!

LMAO!! Country as a pimp cape. This will never not be funny!!

• Love 8

VERY pretty. Apollo has another brother, same dad. I'm going to see if I can find a picture of the dude, Pretty 'Pollo what they call him, is the less attractive of the two.

I found a photo of Apollo's other brother Everett and I don't think he's necessarily more attractive than Apollo.  Here is the link.  I don't know how to post pictures directly into the post.

Everett:   https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFXT0l3rpHf3QIRJZoJTCaNfDG2yJZr03N6P1Plr1ETRZsp4nIXw

Apollo:    https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhwJWZmIe6TGvQPrrzf4SkGWCaYEWR0MK_idUsMiNRCo1aDKRk

Edited by swankie

I found a photo of Apollo's other brother Everett and I don't think he's necessarily more attractive than Apollo.  Here is the link.  I don't know how to post pictures directly into the post.

Everett:   https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFXT0l3rpHf3QIRJZoJTCaNfDG2yJZr03N6P1Plr1ETRZsp4nIXw

Apollo:    https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhwJWZmIe6TGvQPrrzf4SkGWCaYEWR0MK_idUsMiNRCo1aDKRk

You google warrior you! Lol. Thanks girl. Yeah I guess it's all relative but the more I look at Apollo, especially with the beard and the way he holds his mouth downturned and slightly ajar the more he reminds me of a primate about the face.
  • Love 1

Her wanting a grown ass man to help pay for the home he's living in doesn't mean she wasn't successful. She managed to pay for herself before him.

I don't think her asking him to help pay for the home means a damn thing other than she wanted him to man up.

Its not that she asked him to pay, per se, that part, I get.  My question runs more along the lines of the fact that they seemed to have some sort of arrangement/agreement.  Which makes sense, because, he was a convicted felon without any real skills or hardcore intelligence, it would make sense that he would have a hard time finding employment.  It would make even more sense, IMO that he would have a hard time finding employment that would allow him to pay for the sort of lifestyle that Phaedra wanted.  

I know someone else in the same position but even better.  He was very bright, a college graduate who was probably on his way to getting a graduate degree and got convicted of a felony (long story).  This kid was well spoken, intelligent and courteous.  When he was released he couldn't find a job at all, and when he did his first few jobs were basically retail positions paying about $10/hour.  So its strange that Phaedra expected him to come up with a $3200 per month mortgage, and it makes sense that he thought she was going to cover that because it sounds like thats what they talked about before.

• Love 3

So for her to ask him for money makes me suspicious that she didn't have it because she may not have been as successful as she put out.  And it sounds like she was asking for the entire mortgage payment, not half, if she is the more successful, established partner I would think she would at least pay half of the mortgage?

Could it be that she asked for him to pay this mortgage payment when she was really pregnant and not taking on as many cases?  Phaedra was already really really pregnant when she first appeared on RHOA.  I could see her expecting him to pick up a little of the slack when she was too pregnant to carry a normal case load before she lucked out and landed her Housewives gig.  I'm just speculating of course.  I'm just in the mindset that she was tired of raising a grown assed man and felt that if he could afford designer clothes, he should be able to pay the mortgage.

• Love 3

I wouldn't be surprised if Phaedra was behind everything that Apollo was up to. He strikes me as being so wrapped up in his own fairy tale of grandeur he wouldn't even notice her pulling the strings. Her throwing him season after season into some Potemkin Village of Professional Ability was pathetic and transparent in my opinion. Stealing was his only skill set and she knew it. It was pride and an attempt to put up the facade of phony gentility that she over and over has tried to convey; failing miserably she showed her own barefeet in the mud; something she tried to put on others more than once.

Edited by cooksdelight
Off-topic
  • Love 8

I ONLY like having Kenya around because she sticks it to Nene. Ole girl falls for it every single time too. Nene's fabulous, enlightened posturing is fooling no one. If anyone dares not kiss her ass or call her out for anything, she goes right back to Season 1 Nene. I think Nene knows as good as anyone that she could never leave Housewives as she is the centerpiece on the show and it gives her national exposure. Without it, she would never land a role on anything else.

I'm glad Apollo is doing time as he is obviously guilty, but I'll kind of miss him ruining Phaedra's perfect Southern family facade.

I too wish they would bring Sheree back.

Could it be that she asked for him to pay this mortgage payment when she was really pregnant and not taking on as many cases?  Phaedra was already really really pregnant when she first appeared on RHOA.  I could see her expecting him to pick up a little of the slack when she was too pregnant to carry a normal case load before she lucked out and landed her Housewives gig.  I'm just speculating of course.  I'm just in the mindset that she was tired of raising a grown assed man and felt that if he could afford designer clothes, he should be able to pay the mortgage.

That could be it too.  He never mentioned how many times she asked for the mortgage payment.  As for the designer clothes, if Apollo's lifestyle has afforded him connections to convicts maybe some of these clothes fell off the back of a truck or something ;)

• Love 2

Dance?  Let's call it like it is --- The Life Alert Shuffle.

You aren't right.  Y'all have had me laughing all day.  The best thing about this show is the commentary afterwards.

I am already bracing for next week's commentary after the episode of Apollo dropping by his house on the way to prison airs.  The rest of the ladies really need to step it up to compete with the Nidas this season.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 1

His gift is the Bidenesque quality of saying whatever the fuck he's thinking in the heat of the moment..and it's pretty awesome.

To ZaldamoWilder….Thank you for this priceless quote about Apollo and our dear foot-in-mouth Veep….what a great way to start the day!!

Edited by RHOSingapore
  • Love 2

I'm embarrassed to admit that I laughed my ass off during Apalling and Fakedra's argument.  I never realized what comedians these two are until now.  

This clown has the audacity to squawk as if he is the wronged one.  I'm still thinking about the victims who had their money stolen--you know, money that they actually worked to earn.  Meanwhile, Miss Thing really needs to quit.  She knew her so-called man was a convicted felon when she hooked up with him.  She's concerned about her "good name" now?  Chile...

As far as I'm concerned the Nidas got exactly what they bargained for when they got married.  Both of them need to go somewhere and take a stadium full of seats.  And, take Reverend Doctor Mama with them.

Wow, a new addition to the Apollo "poor me" lexicon: depravating (as spelled by closed captions).

Kandi sounded odd being all superior on her prison visiting experience. While I agree there is racism in prosecution and sentencing, I do not think Apollo is caught in that net. He admitted he was addicted to fast lifestyle. Odd that Kandi and Todd want to visit him instead of distancing themselves from his fraudulent ass.

• Love 1

If NeNe was the problem in Cynthia's marriage, then her marriage wasn't that strong. I do not have any friends that could comPe between my marriage. When Cynthia said to Peter something like "we still here, strong". They've only been married a couple of years. Make that comment when you hit the 20 yr mark. Let's see how strong they are then. I'm not like this Cynthia. Blaming NeNe for her own behavior. 

I have to agree with Phaedra on her not supporting Apollo. He is acting like the victim when he's the criminal. You don't see him feeling sorry for his victims or for what he did to his kids or wife. Nope, it's all about him. He said when he get out he needs an apartment & a car. No mention of he needs a relationship with his kids. I'm all for stand by your man if they are wrongfully convicted or it's their 1st time. But she believed in him enough to marry him, gave him opportunities most ex-cons don't get. He could have gone down another path, nope he wanted quick cash with no work done. He didn't think of his kids or his victims when he did the crime. Phaedra needs to protect her & her kids future. Should she give up her career & the only income to support him? I wouldn't.

I'm so sick of women making other women feel bad if they don't support their husbands when their husbands do wrong. Khandi may support Todd if he was in trouble but Khandi isn't in the same boat financially, her line of work or has kids with Todd. She can't compare. If she's really Phaedra's friend she should not make those comments & keep those conversations for private. I don't agree with the "black men" getting punished comment either. Apollo is a 2 time offender, of course he's going to be punished more harshly he's a felon.

• Love 7

Kaela isn't going to Riley's school so Kaela doesn't need to floss for Riley's schoolmates.  Get Kaela a Toyota or Honda while she's learning to drive.  She doesn't need to floss in a car she didn't pay for.  That's why I was pleased to see Kim & Kroy get Brielle a Honda Accord since she was being irresponsible with their luxury cars while trying to floss.

If Kandi wants to buy Riley a Range Rover for her 16th birthday, that's Kandi's business but please let Todd get his daughter the car he is financially able to PRO VIDE for her.

Speaking of PRO VIDE, I'm tired of Mama Joyce & Phaedra woofing about they was gon' slap this person or gon' slap that person.  You ain't gon' do nothing so have an emporium of seats and be quiet!

• Love 8

The ladies of ATL prove that not all Housewives cities are going through a slump with a record breaking 3.8 million who tuned in for the premiere. At this point they're only in competition with themselves.

Bravo would've done better trying to recreate the Atlanta magic in other cities.

• Love 7