Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Lucas shouldn't be yelling at Will.

Fuck you, Eli, whatever Lucas was doing (in public in the lobby) is none of your business.

Who knew all they had to do was hit Jack over the head?

Missed the first half hour due to news.  Other than a scene between Lucas and Will did anything else happen?  I'm assuming all the actual plot took place in the second half.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Fuck you, Eli, whatever Lucas was doing (in public in the lobby) is none of your business.

Well this is the THIRD time Jack was hit on the head and it was a charm. 🙂

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 9/25/2019 at 6:23 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Claire is a Horton this doesn't happen to her. 

Jennifer is feisty and can stand alone if needed she would be more of a challenge than the overly desperate females of the show like Kristen crazy men like to break that type of spirit. However none of these crazy dudes are set up well to explain this either.

Horton men are not important on days of our lives, so Claire is not in like the other Horton women because her dad is a Horton man.  It would be different if Claire's mother was a Horton. Like precious Ciara.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Silver Raven said:

Dr. Rolf spent all that time and money developing the magic serum?

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Horton men are not important on days of our lives, so Claire is not in like the other Horton women because her dad is a Horton man.  It would be different if Claire's mother was a Horton. Like precious Ciara.

Well that doesn't apply to Jennifer who's a child of a Horton male herself.

• Love 1

Nice to see Jack and Jennifer work together to rescue her from the newly obsessed Dr. Shah. What kind of nonsense was his story regarding his mother - guess to just prop up Jennifer. At least she was pluckier than most of the female characters.

Would the doctor leave Sarah unconscious like that without having her vitals monitored?

Rolf helped out Kate in bringing her back? She just wakes up when she's being wheeled for the heart transplant?

Kristen already preggers? Really? That is a miracle baby.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Missed the first half hour due to news.  Other than a scene between Lucas and Will did anything else happen?  I'm assuming all the actual plot took place in the second half.  

Lucas was planning to give Kate's heart to Julie, and Will was thinking that it was too soon and Lucas was rushing things.  Lucas yelled at him.

Edited by Silver Raven
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Yes, but partly raised by Alice and Tom. 

Not really sure what difference that makes her father's side of the family is still a Horton. 

JJ/Abby were raised by a Horton female and Abby gets to be a focal point while JJ is an afterthought... 

Shawn D also doesn't matter despite being raised by Hope.

The Hortons are a female centric family probably the only one in this show's history that can truly say that. The men are expendable.

45 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Not really sure what difference that makes her father's side of the family is still a Horton. 

JJ/Abby were raised by a Horton female and Abby gets to be a focal point while JJ is an afterthought... 

The Hortons are a female centric family probably the only one in this show's history that can truly say that. The men are expendable.

Posters above were making the distinction that Jennifer was a favored Horton female, another poster commented that she was Bill's daughter (trying to illustrate that the offspring of Horton men don't fare as well).

That is why I pointed put that she was partly raised by Tom and Alice, therefore elevating her in the Horton family despite being Bill's daughter (offspring of a Horton man).

Regardless this isn't a trope I necessarily but into. I was just pointing out that Jennifer has a different perspective being raised by Tom and Alice specifically. 

• Love 2

Yes but her horrible daughter was lauded as role model for everyone and epitome of all men’s desires for years to present day 😖.

point being all Horton women get irrational praise and affection inspite of being mayonnaise embodied as a human being or bitchy AF.  They also think and Salem enforces all Horton Princesses or their faves get hall passes and ass pats for mental illness or bad behavior, but everyone else should be burned at the stake. 

@Silver Raven Jack was hit on the head 3x since this amnesia once in some closet fucking around with Jen and he remembered the name of a ship they had some adventure on.

The second x Jen bashed him w her lap top to prevent him to call the police on JJ while he was escaping with Haley. Now in this fight w Shah. Btw way the Shah crap really rang false, he literally hung out w her twice and the second time she ditched him in the drinks portion of the date. 

Glad Kate woke up when she realized she’d actually have to help Julie with something. Don’t blame you for skipping out on heaven for that, Sis. She was like “wait a damn minute.”

Since Rolf is around and seeming enthralled with the diner crap at Brady’s Pub and capable of making face transplants and raising people from the dead why not just discretely arrange for him to make a heart mask or bring Julie back in exchange for Doug’s Place prefab pasta? OT but it seems like Olive Garden but less busy and lower end, I’m a server.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I like that Xander is trying to be a good person. I enjoy the actor. 

Sara is a sweet and darling girl. Hopefully she’ll have the baby, and it will all work out. 

I was surprised Nicole’s simple bra and panties didn’t even match during her love scene with Eric. I know this happens IRL, but they’re typically more glamorous on a soap. Heck, Gabi is more sexed up going to work, the hospital, etc. 

Chrishelle is a beautiful young woman. I wish she hadn’t touched her face, but she is still so pretty. 

I know she has a serial killer boyfriend, but I get Ciara being freaked out by Jordan. Ben has saved her life over and over and has been a different person for some time. Jordan almost killed her not too long ago. 

I love Kate and am glad she’s okay. 

Brady being horrified he’s got this attraction to crazy is something I unfortunately know all too well.

And I know Brady lives at home in his 40’s, isn’t the brightest, and somewhat of a bad guy. But I totally get the ladies’ attraction towards the guy. Just look at him! 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Lol, Daphne, I missed yesterday's episode entirely, but from the comments after your post, I think we missed quite a lot! :)

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Lucas was planning to give Kate's heart to Julie, and Will was thinking that it was too soon and Lucas was rushing things.  Lucas yelled at him.

On today's show we had Lucas being completely freaked out and afraid of his mom finding out that "we almost donated her heart" and Will very rightly pointed out "What do you mean WE?"  Damn funny :):)

Seriously, it's not like Lucas decided to donate Kate's heart while Kate was napping.  He had medical professionals telling him that his mom was never going to wake up from the coma.  Lucas needs to give Kate a little more credit and does he really think Kayla likes Julie more then Kate?  Does anyone actually LIKE Julie?  Don't they just tolerate her?

The fight sequence between Jack and Dr. Shah was pretty good but I especially loved Shah's falling down after being stabbed--he didn't over play it, he just dropped.  Way to commit, sir :)  And while I'm glad Jack has his memory back, it kind of freaked me out that Shah was lying there dead while he and Jennifer had their happy reunion.

Vivian's wig looked pretty dreadful but Stefan and Gabi both looked gorgeously on point and yes, Viv, you are Queen Gabi's bitch :):)

• Love 7

I figured Rolf must have done something to revive Kate.

"With Doctor Wilhelm Rolf, all things are possible."

Wait, what?  Vivian pretended to be Billie?

"I think it began with a B".  Another DOOL reference.

Rolf telling Kristen she should refrain from sex with Brady, and then telling her she's too old.  He has the best lines.

"You're pretty much my bitch now."

Linsey Godfrey doing well today.

• Love 6

This week has been pretty good. After Lucas's weeklong despair it was nice to see him switch to terrified that Kate was going to kill him for almost giving her heart to Julie. 

Will's "What do you mean we" was hilarious. He dropped Lucas so quick. Chandler has been on fire this week. Between his confrontation with Viv ian/Stefan/Gabi to his scenes with Lucas he has been fun to watch. On a shallow note he has been looking damn good as well. 

Great to see Rolf do something nice for Kate even if it was in Stefano's honor/memory.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I admit to liking Viv's sparkly jacket.

Gabi's comebacks to her were pretty good. Viv telling Stefan he should marry Eve? Really?

If Dr. Rolf can bring Kate back from the brink, surely he can inject something in to Julie's heart to repair itself? But then, Stefano didn't have a soft spot for her.

Poor Dr. Shah. Ah well. Jennifer remains unscathed again - and did have a hard time reuniting with her great love Jack.

Xander sort of told the truth about the missing clinic doctor having an emergency. So now another kid or two will enter Salem. More mayhem, more 'kids' that make an appearance for a week and are only rarely mentioned after.

Kristen, you are kinda old to be having a kid, but good for you. Brady will be more than thrilled. Erm, nope.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Will's "What do you mean we" was hilarious. He dropped Lucas so quick. Chandler has been on fire this week. Between his confrontation with Viv ian/Stefan/Gabi to his scenes with Lucas he has been fun to watch. On a shallow note he has been looking damn good as well.

Agreed. I'm glad Will has finally gotten to break away from Sonny a bit this week and do something other than being the other half. I hope they give him some more independent storylines. I'm kind of sad that Kate remembered so quickly. I was looking forward to seeing Will do some investigating on Vivian.

Speaking of, I know others have mentioned it, but Robin Strasser is playing Viv as WAY too kooky. I never watched her other soap...is this her normal acting style? Like some crazy bird off her meds? Not into it.

Also not into the 112th iteration of previously normal guy turns into crazy/jealous suitor who kidnaps his unrequited love interest. I loved handsome Dr. Shah1.0 and hoped they'd eventually make him a regular and pair him with someone else or at least just keep him on in a recurring role as a nice, normal guy. I knew as soon as they re-cast him exactly what was about to happen.

ETA: I just read that the previous Dr. Shah actor just wasn't available to play these scenes. Well I'm just gonna choose to believe that he chose not to be available because he knew how played out this storyline was!

Edited by Giuseppe
  • Love 3
On 9/27/2019 at 6:01 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

Exactly .what ever happened to Hope and Julie's brother , Stephen Olsen? Whatever happened to Stephen's son ,Spencer Olsen? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/26/2019 at 9:50 PM, Frozendiva said:

Would the doctor leave Sarah unconscious like that without having her vitals monitored?

I didn't think people having abortions were put totally out so already it's likely the not most realistic portrayal.

I did like Xander today. 

I liked that Jack and Jennifer's reunion involved Jennifer eventually grabbing him for a kiss.  I've really liked Jennifer/Missy this week.  She was good with Shah.  Good today after Jack got his memory back. It's amazing how much better everything flows when she's more of a chaser than chased.

Speaking of Shah, it's probably just as well that they changed actors.  The other Shah was handsome but I never quite got the sense of how much range he'd have.  And because it's such a massive personality switch, we may as well put a different face on him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

So according to r/daysofourlives, Kate Mansi directed today's episode.

Well, well! Hats off, Kate, nice job! This was not only a great episode Friday, but it was a really good week. Phew. 

Loved Jack and Jenn's reunion -- and yes, Jennifer/Missy has a lot more to offer than what we've been seeing these last few years. I also loved Will, who played an incredulous counterpart to Lucas's rush to donate Kate's heart so very well. He's another one I'm so glad to see really working in these scenes lately. I wish they'd give him some mystery to solve as a reporter -- hey, Jack could take him on as a protege at the Spectator after giving up his sham mayoral gig? Works for me. 

And Xander! How cute and tender has he been with Sarah? He's treated her better in the last couple of days than either Eric or Rex in the entire time they were each involved. I'm sold on this pairing, and somehow he even made Sarah more palatable to me. 

Good week, yes indeed. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Well, well! Hats off, Kate, nice job! This was not only a great episode Friday, but it was a really good week. Phew. 

Loved Jack and Jenn's reunion -- and yes, Jennifer/Missy has a lot more to offer than what we've been seeing these last few years. I also loved Will, who played an incredulous counterpart to Lucas's rush to donate Kate's heart so very well. He's another one I'm so glad to see really working in these scenes lately. I wish they'd give him some mystery to solve as a reporter -- hey, Jack could take him on as a protege at the Spectator after giving up his sham mayoral gig? Works for me. 

And Xander! How cute and tender has he been with Sarah? He's treated her better in the last couple of days than either Eric or Rex in the entire time they were each involved. I'm sold on this pairing, and somehow he even made Sarah more palatable to me. 

Good week, yes indeed. 

I thought of you immediately, LastWaltz, when I was watching yesterday.  Their reunion was really good!  After these past interminable months, finally, we actually got to see Jack again, and it was spectacular.  Jennifer, too.  They - IMO - elevate each other in a way I'd almost forgotten.  The difference between amnesia Jack and real Jack was almost startling to me, it was so complete.  What Matt Ashford did with his eyes, yesterday, the way he looked at Jennifer.....wow....

And this centerpiece was surrounded by some other pretty good storytelling and even better characters, as you've all already outlined so well.  Sarah, Xander, Gabi, Stefan, Vivian, Kayla, even Dr. Rolf, but especially Kate, Lucas and Will.  The only thing I'm not looking forward to is months of that lunatic Kristen rubbing her belly and foaming at the mouth because she can't climb Mt. Brady.  Tiresome is too kind a word for how I feel about her.  

But for the moment, anyway, Jack is really back!

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, boes said:

I thought of you immediately, LastWaltz, when I was watching yesterday.  Their reunion was really good!  After these past interminable months, finally, we actually got to see Jack again, and it was spectacular.  Jennifer, too.  They - IMO - elevate each other in a way I'd almost forgotten.  The difference between amnesia Jack and real Jack was almost startling to me, it was so complete.  What Matt Ashford did with his eyes, yesterday, the way he looked at Jennifer.....wow....

And this centerpiece was surrounded by some other pretty good storytelling and even better characters, as you've all already outlined so well.  Sarah, Xander, Gabi, Stefan, Vivian, Kayla, even Dr. Rolf, but especially Kate, Lucas and Will.  The only thing I'm not looking forward to is months of that lunatic Kristen rubbing her belly and foaming at the mouth because she can't climb Mt. Brady.  Tiresome is too kind a word for how I feel about her.  

But for the moment, anyway, Jack is really back!

Ah, @boes It was glorious! It even made me feel young for a few minutes along with them, lol. I better hold on fast to this because Lord knows there'll very soon be something completely annoying to focus on. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Rafael said:

Exactly .what ever happened to Hope and Julie's brother , Stephen Olsen? Whatever happened to Stephen's son ,Spencer Olsen? 

Stephen fled Salem never to be heard or seen from again.. tis the fate of the Horton male..

4 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Stefano only had a soft spot for Kate?  What about Marlena?  Didn't he refer to Marlena as his queen?  Even though it was all rather unhealthy, I always thought Marlena was the love of Stefano's life.  Well, at least Dr Rolf's revisionist history saved Kate's life.  

I thought Rolf was just referring to his wives.  Marlena was his obsession but never married to him.

• Love 7

This poor child. One parent is a sociopathic, clueless weirdo who’s life chief goal is chasing the penis of it’s father and the father is so stupid he’d probably start the car and take off with the baby in the carrier on the roof. 

Someone was cutting onions at my gym Friday. I welled up watching the Jen and Jack reconnection scenes and their flashbacks footage, the later with Sarah’s admission to Xander. Can we talk about how young Jack was identical to present day JJ?! 😲 great casting there. Missy and MA both have fine small features and more delicate, oval faces and JJ looks like their child, unlike Abigail. The Ciara’s and Shawn’s always looked a lot like Bo and Hope as well. 

I officially declare Nicole as boring. 🗣 It’s a sad day when Jennifer, who has been a bland stick in the mud for years I’ve detested, has more grit and spark and is more charismatically watchable. Nicole does have great hair though. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I can't get over how handsome Matthew Ashford was. He looked like a living Ken Doll. I didn't really know Jack until he was goofy weird "pretending to be gay" Jack, so it's funny seeing him as a young hunk.

Oh, you've missed out! Look up scenes sometime, or maybe they'll give us a few more glimpses as the reunion continues. Jack and Jenn were so rootable and adorable. 

• Love 5

Honestly, I still don't get the Jack & Jennifer Love. And what was with the crappy editing on the flashbacks when Jack regained his memory? It literally looked like they just recorded their computer screen as they quickly scrolled through bunch of clips at random. I have such anger towards the editors of this show. They really aren't doing it any favours.

Kristen being pregnant is bullshit and that's all I have to say about that. She's like 60 years old. What's next - Marlena getting pregnant?

New Vivian is such a hot mess. I feel like Ron should have learned by now that if he's going to reintroduce some older female Diva character, he has to make it very clear that she can't be over the top. This is the third over-the-top Diva character he's given us and I feel embarrassed for all the actresses involved. I realize Ron isn't directing the episodes on set, but there should be clear communication about the desired tone of the performance. I'm sure Robin is capable of better than this. It seems like she's just doing whatever and having fun with it and not really giving too much of a shit because nobody else does. I've never respected Louise Sorel more. She was certainly campy and occasionally over the top, but it was a finely-calibrated performance. She knew how to entertain with just a look or a line delivery. She could do less is more.

I think the veterans are really at an advantage when it comes to this show, because all of the new actors trying to find their characters seem to be left to do it on their own and on the spot. Maybe back in the day the directors and acting coaches actually helped the actors figure out who they were playing. Now it seems like everyone is left to improv about who their character is.

I'm super glad Kate is alive, but it was so lame how she just started coughing and talking en route to her heart removal surgery. Watching the actors trying to make that believable or entertaining was kind of painful. They just couldn't. It was too stupid.

I really had to laugh this week when Xander held out the garbage can for Kristen to vomit into. It's like he knows that if someone's about to vomit, it's now his job to catch it or clean it up for them LOL.

I would much rather Sarah be pregnant with Xander's baby, even though I realize the timeline is completely screwed up at this point. Eric having his first real child with Sarah pisses me off. I like the character but she's still a newbie.

I'm enjoying all the scenes of Eric and Nicole just being happy with each other. We haven't seen anything like that in a couple of years.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Someone was cutting onions at my gym Friday. I welled up watching the Jen and Jack reconnection scenes and their flashbacks footage, the later with Sarah’s admission to Xander. Can we talk about how young Jack was identical to present day JJ?! 😲 great casting there. Missy and MA both have fine small features and more delicate, oval faces and JJ looks like their child, unlike Abigail. The Ciara’s and Shawn’s always looked a lot like Bo and Hope as well. 

I officially declare Nicole as boring. 🗣 It’s a sad day when Jennifer, who has been a bland stick in the mud for years I’ve detested, has more grit and spark and is more charismatically watchable. Nicole does have great hair though. 

I don't get why this show never tried to pair JJ/Casey Moss with a blonde on this show. I guess there was Eve and I did like them but I mean a blonde chick in his age range... it seemed they went for the off white chicks with him course it doesn't help they totally ruined the character over the years in the process but I digress...

I agree Nicole was better as Kristole and I knew as soon as she came back I would wish for her to be dead again. This is sad for me to say as Nicole was one of my faves but in recent years I have wanted her gone and was actually hoping she was really dead at this point. Nicole works best as a snarky vixen not some put upon heroine. Its not remotely genuine with her.

54 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I would much rather Sarah be pregnant with Xander's baby, even though I realize the timeline is completely screwed up at this point. Eric having his first real child with Sarah pisses me off. I like the character but she's still a newbie.

I'm enjoying all the scenes of Eric and Nicole just being happy with each other. We haven't seen anything like that in a couple of years.

Sarah isn't a newbie though she actually predates Eric despite de-aging her and and LG in the role.

I don't care for Ericole but at least they are letting them be happy so they are giving the  pairing credibility that way

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Kristen being pregnant is bullshit and that's all I have to say about that. She's like 60 years old. What's next - Marlena getting pregnant?

Bpp-bpp-bppt! Don't give them any ideas!

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Kristen being pregnant is bullshit and that's all I have to say about that. She's like 60 years old.

Awww, I think it's really sweet, especially when I found this spoiler of her and Brady's baby and his first words.....

giphy.gif

I think he's got the best features of BOTH parents.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

LOL - bad boes. Bad!

Honestly if this was still 2013 pre-Eric rape (oh my God, I've written the words "Eric rape" together so frequently that now they're autosuggested to me!) I would have been down for a Bristen baby. Eileen and Eric had great chemistry and would have made interesting on-screen parents, before all this other shit happened and the recast.

Now? I've never rooted for a baby to die faster. Sad.

Sarah may be a pre-existing character, but not to me LOL. She's 10 months old. And cries about as much.

Look, I definitely agree that Nicole is not great as a heroine character weeping and clinging to a man, but hopefully along the way they'll remember that and give her back some personality. I think Gabi has a little too much at the moment. Maybe they can pass some off to Nicole?

For the record, I hated seeing Gabi call Vivian her bitch. Yipes. I realize Vivian is a piece of work, but have some respect for your elders/MIL.

Whatever. I'm complaining about the etiquette of a woman who's sleeping with and declaring her love for the man got her locked in prison and beaten to the point where she can't carry children anymore. This show.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Wasn't Marlena pregnant around 2005/2006 with Alex North's kid?

You just had to bring that back up, didn't you?  😛 As we refer to unborn kids in the GH forum that don't make it, I hope this Brady/Kristen spawn is a "tock" soon.

• LOL 2
11 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

LOL - bad boes. Bad!

Honestly if this was still 2013 pre-Eric rape (oh my God, I've written the words "Eric rape" together so frequently that now they're autosuggested to me!) I would have been down for a Bristen baby. Eileen and Eric had great chemistry and would have made interesting on-screen parents, before all this other shit happened and the recast.

Now? I've never rooted for a baby to die faster. Sad.

Sarah may be a pre-existing character, but not to me LOL. She's 10 months old. And cries about as much.

Look, I definitely agree that Nicole is not great as a heroine character weeping and clinging to a man, but hopefully along the way they'll remember that and give her back some personality. I think Gabi has a little too much at the moment. Maybe they can pass some off to Nicole?

For the record, I hated seeing Gabby call Vivian her bitch. Yipes. I realize Vivian is a piece of work, have some respect for your elders.

Whatever. I'm complaining about the etiquette of a woman who's sleeping and declaring her love for the man got her locked in prison and beaten to the point where she can't carry children anymore. This show.

I agree about Bristen.

They won't do that to Nicole for some reason when a character is defanged or neutered(male or female) they take away everything that made the character great in the first place. Only bad characters get to have an edge and personality. Good characters are weepy and neutered.

It wasn't always that way but that's how it is on today's soap.

Your last part reminds me of why I can't take Gabi seriously either(or honestly any female at this point on this show except for Kayla probably because she's been the least damaged. Same with Adrienne tbh).

• Love 3
On 9/29/2019 at 8:51 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Wasn't Marlena pregnant around 2005/2006 with Alex North's kid?

Roman was the father.  Marlena and Roman both did the nasty while they were both trapped together inside the DiMera castle when Andre DiMera re-kidnapped the Melaswen survivors.  

Roman got trapped with Marlena in the same room while Jack and Cassie were trapped in the room next door and finally Victor and Caroline were also imprisoned there. 

I still think it's amazing that Jack and Cassie restrained themselves  even though Cassie was a hOt 20 year old while Roman and Marlena gave in to temptation at their age.  

thanks for reminding me of Alex North.  Always wanted to unleash a rant about this bullscrap character.  Lemme stop by the rant and bitterness thread. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Rafael said:

Roman was the father.  Marlena and Roman both did the nasty while they were both trapped together inside the DiMera castle when Andre DiMera re-kidnapped the Melaswen survivors.  

Roman got trapped with Marlena in the same room while Jack and Cassie were trapped in the room next door and finally Victor and Caroline were also imprisoned there. 

I still think it's amazing that Jack and Cassie restrained themselves  even though Cassie was a hOt 20 year old while Roman and Marlena gave in to temptation at their age.  

thanks for reminding me of Alex North.  Always wanted to unleash a rant about this bullscrap character.  Lemme stop by the rant and bitterness thread. 

Jack isn't a surprise to me he stopped being into casual sex post Jennifer. Cassie OTOH... I could've gone for Cassie and the old edgy version of JJ as an item. 

• Love 3

As much as I wanted to enjoy the Jack/Jennifer/JJ scenes knowing that they wasted the past 9-10 months for nothing only to have it resolved with such a pat ending(and at the HTS not even the Horton living room) felt like such a let down to me from a writing standpoint.

There were so many beats missed here.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4