Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RedElf said:

Where are the cops who were supposedly protecting CiN from the Devil?

More important why are there cops protecting  CIN from the devil. Sure we the audience knows that Marlena is being possessed but it doesn't make sound any less stupider that the cops have this as their top priority.

In the original possession storyline, Marlena was committing vandalism and destruction of property. Crimes.

Most of the stuff the devil is doing now is making other people doing stupid things and them believing her. On paper, the cops have their best officers (HAHAHAHA!!!) on the case  tracking down a 70+ year old woman.

Edited by nilyank
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Artsda said:

Johnny lived there most of his life and Dimera own property. I'm guessing he can marry there.

Ahh, but   where the DiMeras are involved or concerned..they can have anything “erased” or disposed of !! 😱😱😱😬

Edited by Chellfairy
Oh, meeee!
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, RedElf said:

That nobody questioned whether Paulina was upset that they got married because of race, or that nobody questioned EJ and Sami being upset because of race. Even if it wasn't true.

I actually get what you are saying here but as someone else pointed out since EJ loved Lexie and Theo I don't think race would bother him or Sami since she was close to Abe.  However its unrealistic to not talk about this either(I say this as an Indian American woman.) I expected it from Paulina more than EJ/Sami as families of color tend to be more sensitive about this sort of thing.  When David/Valerie were together back in the day this was brought up course it was a different time and Bill Bell was writing so he could handle something like this responsibly where you had POVs from both families about the topic. However this is Ron and I rather he not try and be woke or socially conscious because he sucks at it so in this case I'm glad it was ignored.

• Love 4

Not sure I understand the point of the Belle/Shawn/Jan business today. Belle walked in on Shawn in bed with a woman who looks just like her, so it should be obvious to her that this is MarDevil's work, right? If Jan looked like Belle to Shawn but like herself to Belle, that would be one thing, but Belle seeing exactly what Shawn does leaves no room for her to question whether this is the devil's manipulation or him knowingly cheating on her.

Lol'd at the kidnapper being like Sami's a pain in the ass, you should all be thanking me for keeping her away for so long.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, RedElf said:

Where are the cops who were supposedly protecting CiN from the Devil?

Back at the safe house, Saint Ben was giving them egg nog (off screen) 🙄 and I think at Julie's giving them cookies (again off-screen). 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nilyank said:

More important why are there cops protecting  CIN from the devil. Sure we the audience knows that Marlena is being possessed but it doesn't make sound any less stupider that the cops have this as their top priority.

In the original possession storyline, Marlena was committing vandalism and destruction of property. Crimes.

Most of the stuff the devil is doing now is making other people doing stupid things and them believing her. On paper, the cops have their best officers (HAHAHAHA!!!) on the case  tracking down a 70+ year old woman.

Right!?? Pleas, give me a break!! EVERYONE knows that Marlena’s possessed again, why would they think a safe house would protect anyone, let alone the devils seed in Ciara’s belly! Plus, How absolutely irritating that CIN  is over at Julie and Doug’s home, (ooooh, Rafe gave them permission🙄🤮especially irritating.. having Ben put the angel on the tree! 
loved that Mardevil popped in to set that afire. Just hope Doug is okay.

• Love 5
On 12/22/2021 at 11:57 AM, Peanut6711 said:

Thank you for sharing that and for your prospective as an adoptee.  I have a friend who was adopted and was looking for/found her birth family. She just wanted to know them; she didn't harbor any resentment towards them or her adoptive family (unlike Lani).  I hope someday you get that opportunity too.

And I agree, Big Mama and Tamara did more of the harm and have taken little of the blame. I didn't even think Big Mama showed much remorse.  Whereas we've been shown that Paulina is hurting and feels badly. I feel sorry for her as she clearly loves Lani very much and had a hard decision decades ago, but it did keep her child safe and so she was able to still have her in her life. 

She sure acts ungrateful and childish to me.  It's one thing to say "I need time to process this. I know we need to talk but I'm not ready yet." It's another to rip up the card in front of her and announce she was giving away the flowers. A mature person doesn't resort to those theatrics. Her biological mother sent her flowers as a nice gesture. She didn't put a horse's head in her bed.

And Paulina did want to tell her, but Big Mana insisted she didn't. She was the one holding Paulina to their story, and Paulina was stuck going along with Tammy's addition that Abe was the father. 

Belle who slams Sami for loving/marrying a Dimera, but has no problem working for one. Since the Dimeras have a history of bribing judges, wouldn't it hurt Belle's reputation/integrity as an attorney to be employed by them???

I thought about that too since Philip was the one who "leaked" the letter. 

❤️👏👏👏👏👏❤️

All of this ! 1000%

• Love 2
On 12/22/2021 at 3:30 PM, boes said:

think Brady is the definition of a dry drunk.  He adheres to the not drinking portion of the 12 step program but he sure sucks at his self-inventory or taking responsibility.  His - and Chloe's - insistence that they NEVER cheated on Philip is based narrowly on them never having had sex.  They both been flirting with emotional infidelity for quite some time, Brady more than Chloe.  Even that bit when they met at the Pub and he did that "Casablanca" reference was flirting, at least by him.  Nothing justifies the action Philip took, but Brady's been doing with Chloe, and with the Philip, the adult version of "I'm not touching you". 

There's more to the program than just not taking a drink and Brady's been down that road often enough to know it.

Thank you Boes! You get it exactly!

• Love 4

I appreciate everyone's thoughtful comments about Lani's story, but I really think the reason why she's not blaming Tamara is because Days doesn't have the money to bring the actress who plays Tamara back to the show.  So many stories make no sense because storylines are dependent on a limited cast.  

Speaking of things that don't make sense.  Why is anyone in Salem doing anything other than tracking down and exorcising Marlena?  

• Love 7

I liked Julie's sparkly outfit. It looked festive. Poor her and Doug, having to spend time with Ben and Ciara and their making googly eyes at each other. Wonder if the rest of the tree will burn, taking their ornanments. Bad luck! Of course Mardevil paid a visit. No reason for Ben to put the angel on the tree unless it was because the actor playing Doug is having motility issues and Julie is too short.

Mardevil's plan is to turn Jan in to Belle? Shawn doesn't see any difference in his wife? If Belle has a scar or a tattoo or piercing, that will show up on Jan? Or acts differently toward him, doesn't touch him the same way, etc. etc. Plus since they brought up the safe word, use that to test her, Shawn. He just fell for it hook, line, and sinker. The timing was good on Belle leaving the station and planning a surprise for him. So that worked.

EJ took Sami back waaaay to quickly, and she took him back waaaay too quickly. Poor Lucas having to deal with his kidnapper hire and then get him to implicate EJ in the kidnapping. It will come out, Lucas.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Chellfairy said:

Thank you Boes! You get it exactly!

Al-Anon taught me a lot, along with saving my sanity.

It's good that Brady doesn't drink, but he makes everyone around him pay dearly for his one good choice.

• Love 11

Nothing says "Christmas" like having a serial killer be the one to put the Angel on top of the tree at the Horton Christmas.  

It makes me feel all ...... squishy inside.  Sorta like if I was a cartoon character who fell off a cliff..... or had to spend that much time in the same room as Julie, who has all the personality of a roomba gone insane.....

giphy.gif

But I jest..... or do I?

Ciara might have been more annoying but I'm quite sure how, though with Julie in the room vying to be the most cloying, she pretty much was already beaten.  Why Doug didn't gag when Ciara said she came from a long line of "strong women" while Julie looked on with insanity oozing from her eyes is beyond me.  While Ben ate cookies.  The whole set up was gag worthy.

Alice and Tom would have cheered MarDevil on and begged her to burn the place down after today's crap fest.

Or as Julie would say, "Bless Us Everyone - except for that awful Gaaaaaaaaaabi."

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, boes said:

Al-Anon taught me a lot, along with saving my sanity.

It's good that Brady doesn't drink, but he makes everyone around him pay dearly for his one good choice.

Yep!! Just stopping  drinking isn’t cutting it. His meandering, continually making  bad choices, rebounding w/ crazy girls, etc. Along with being a recovering alcoholic/ mentally abusive addict , he’s not in recovery. Not one bit.

He has to change his whole life. His  behavior/habits, as well. Which he clearly isn’t doing!! There’s a saying, fake it till you make it. He’s just faking it, trying to look good. He’s talking the talk, but he’s  NOT WALKING THE WALK.

And I’m sorry, Boes, for whatever the reason you’ve had to go to Al-Anon. Good to hear you did..so many people refuse.

I know all too well about both AA and Al-Anon!! Tough  road, but so worth it

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Steph J said:

Not sure I understand the point of the Belle/Shawn/Jan business today. Belle walked in on Shawn in bed with a woman who looks just like her, so it should be obvious to her that this is MarDevil's work, right? If Jan looked like Belle to Shawn but like herself to Belle, that would be one thing, but Belle seeing exactly what Shawn does leaves no room for her to question whether this is the devil's manipulation or him knowingly cheating on her.

THIS! I keep trying to understand why MarDevil thinks this will destroy Shawn and Belle when they will both immediately realize it's all MarDevil's doing. I mean, Belle actually fucked the real Phillip while with Shawn and that didn't even break them up for good!

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

THIS! I keep trying to understand why MarDevil thinks this will destroy Shawn and Belle when they will both immediately realize it's all MarDevil's doing. I mean, Belle actually fucked the real Phillip while with Shawn and that didn't even break them up for good!

I was thinking MarDevil should have turned into Belle, himself. How could Belle and Marlena's relationship ever heal if she walked in on Marlena and Shawn (I almost typed Ben) in bed together.

To be honest, I'm not quite sure why MarDevil is targeting Shelle to begin with.

Is this still Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? I'm shocked by how few Hortons are at Christmas. At the very least, I expect Eli and Lani to be there.

EJAMI was cringe inducing, and I say this as someone who used to like them. Has Sami even had a good scheme these last few returns? I really dislike Sami in love. Along with weeping Sami, pleading Sami, and ugly cry face Sami. This is not what made the character so popular.

• Love 8
Just now, 4evaQuez said:

To be honest, I'm not quite sure why MarDevil is targeting Shelle to begin with.

I think the devil just finds them irritating, which relatable lol. Also, the devil seems to just wanna have fun messing with various people for really no reason, as one would assume the devil would enjoy.

Is this still Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

It's Christmas Eve.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Sidney said:

Talk about a shitty write off. Philip deserved better.

This whole return was so disappointing, especially since I was initially thrilled when I heard they were bringing JKJ back as Philip.  But other than a few good scenes with Lucas and/or Kate, it was all about the boring Chloe/Philip/Brady triangle. 

And, worse for me at least, Philip and his father are still mostly on the outs.  At the very least, for us viewers as well as JKJ and JA, Ron should have written a scene that had Victor telling Philip that he was glad he wasn't dead, and that he loved him.   I mean the actors might not have a chance to act together again, seeing that JA is 88 years old.  And this is the season for happy and sappy, right. 

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, buffynut said:

This whole return was so disappointing, especially since I was initially thrilled when I heard they were bringing JKJ back as Philip.  But other than a few good scenes with Lucas and/or Kate, it was all about the boring Chloe/Philip/Brady triangle. 

There was also the Ava storyline that went absolutely nowhere and was obviously abandoned.

And the Gabi/Jake "rivalry." 

The best thing about Philip's return was the Lucas/Philip relationship.

Edited to add: The show was also seemingly setting up a Gabi/Jake vs Chloe/Philip. Gabi/Jake got dialogue in a couple of episodes saying they were going to use Chloe against Philip. Chloe/Gabi also started getting scenes and had a random "history" of antagonism. This also was abandoned.

I wonder if something happened behind the scenes. Everything with Philp was seemingly abandoned and even this exit "story" seems out of left field.

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
58 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was thinking yesterday that it would have been a better storyline if Mardevil would have turned Philip into Shawn and Belle had sex with him again, only for both to realize they were still attracted to each other and for Philip to get over Chloe. Bonus points if Chloe was there when Shawn finds them and gasps, "Oh my god, Philip, you're not dead and your third leg is in Belle!" Shawn in dumb and disbelief mode: "If that's a prosthetic, Rafe's gonna want it laid out on the interrogation room table for further investigation." 😁

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Steph J said:

11 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Also makes no sense...Why introduce a Belle safe word last week to prove to Ciara it's her then not have Shawn use it when he's having very valid doubts about her identity?

11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Mardevil's plan is to turn Jan in to Belle? Shawn doesn't see any difference in his wife? If Belle has a scar or a tattoo or piercing, that will show up on Jan? Or acts differently toward him, doesn't touch him the same way, etc. etc. Plus since they brought up the safe word, use that to test her, Shawn. He just fell for it hook, line, and sinker. The timing was good on Belle leaving the station and planning a surprise for him. So that worked.

EJ took Sami back waaaay to quickly, and she took him back waaaay too quickly. Poor Lucas having to deal with his kidnapper hire and then get him to implicate EJ in the kidnapping. It will come out, Lucas.

I am beyond DONE with the whole stupid MarDevil storyline. The Devil seems to have attention deficit disorder switching the focus of her target from victim to victim (John, Biara & their fetus, and now Shelle). So, so, so, so, so much stupidity and inanity pretty much from the beginning of the re-Possession story.

Also, from a world perspective, the FREAKING DEVIL is supposedly running around loose. Besides the people in Salem trying to capture MarDevil, you'd think the world would be invested in her capture too, or at least have the media (I inc. bloggers/vloggers in this category) descend on Salem to report on the story.

Think of it this way:  if Osama bin Laden was inserted in place of MarDevil, would the authorities be hanging around having a coffee chitchat (Rafe & Lucas) or making anniversary plans with his wife (Shawn) instead of focusing all their attention on the capture of someone so dangerous? Basically, I'm calling BS on the fairly muted response by Salemites when the situation calls for All Hands on Deck.

One final thing about what MarDevil is doing with Shelle:  maybe besides the stupid "betrayal" thing to break up Shelle  🙄, she wants Jan to have Shawn's kid so MarDevil can possess that baby instead of the Biara baby?

As for EJami, why?!?!  Isn't the EJ actor on contract, while Alison will be leaving again? Their reunion doesn't feel authentic/earned, as well as suffering from the continued lack of chemistry between the actors. Maybe Lucas will be successful in his scheme to get the kidnapper to implicate EJ and when Sami finds out, she leaves Salem.  

• Love 7

Is the Phillip character really gone? I just assumed it was his turn to be off the screen for a few weeks (as Johnny and Chanel just were, and one of the reasons Kristian Alfonso gave for leaving). They seem to rotate people and their stories. I will bet that once she has been exorcized, "Marlena" and probably "John" will be off for a while, too.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Is the Phillip character really gone? I just assumed it was his turn to be off the screen for a few weeks (as Johnny and Chanel just were, and one of the reasons Kristian Alfonso gave for leaving). They seem to rotate people and their stories. I will bet that once she has been exorcized, "Marlena" and probably "John" will be off for a while, too.

I really, from the bottom of my heart, hope JKJ isn’t leaving again. Reminds me of way back when he left for the marines, after all the insane Broe shit. 
Damn, I Hate this! All for lame ass boring Broe writing! I’m disgusted😡🤬😤😠

• Love 6

While  I had big-time reservations about the, I would put money on it, anti-Vaxxer Melissa Reeves, giving everyone such big hugs… her hair has never looked better. Thank goodness she finally lopped  off that aging mop.  
Nice To see Doug being so on the ball. He is doing/acting better than poor John Anniston. 
The Christmas episodes just don’t touch me the way they used to. 😞 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, boes said:

Julie, who has all the personality of a roomba gone insane.....

*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*

Oh thank you boes. You are a treasure. And congrats on your sobriety. That's not an easy thing.

Drake really struggled with "bloviating". It also felt pretty awkwardly stuffed in there. John doesn't talk like that.

How jarring was it to go from tiki torch threats...to power rangers necklace attacks...to hanging the ornaments?

...still significantly less jarring than Abigail and Chad wishing Ben a Merry Christmas in the Horton living room. Are you serious Ron????

He's standing in the room with the baby boy he tried to steal and the kid's parents, who he attempted to roast alive FFS!

tumblr_n1uh4lJ06W1trsfujo1_400.gif

And also: Christmas Rape.

Wow.

• Love 11

Love (heavy sarcasm) how the Hortons treat the devil like a drunk guest.  All "Oh well, thank God she's gone. Carry on with the festivities. Guess John will deal with her hang-over exorcism in the morning." 

What Abby really meant to say to Ben: "Remember that time you tied me to the bed in a cabin in the middle of nowhere and killed the midwife...wellI was thinking about that when I bound and gagged my sister to a chair in the wine cellar basement, and um...let's just let bygones be bygones." Ben:  "Yeah, hey, no hard feeling, huh?"

In that one montage shot towards the end, I was sure Ciara's boob was going to pop out. 

And what Jen forgot to say, "Wow that was so great Jack and I got a flight. Really sucks Hope can never get one. Oh well, weather, travel bans, and bad writing. What are you gonna do?" 

MR's hair looked good, but my gawd those pants! The elves will be looking for them soon.

Good thing LOVE woke Tripp up because the only other doctor on staff was home resting. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 12
4 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I was thinking yesterday that it would have been a better storyline if Mardevil would have turned Philip into Shawn and Belle had sex with him again, only for both to realize they were still attracted to each other and for Philip to get over Chloe. Bonus points if Chloe was there when Shawn finds them and gasps, "Oh my god, Philip, you're not dead and your third leg is in Belle!" Shawn in dumb and disbelief mode: "If that's a prosthetic, Rafe's gonna want it laid out on the interrogation room table for further investigation." 😁

And THIS, ^^^ my pets, is how you write a Christmas in Salem story!

LOL, Peanut6711!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 7

It was nice seeing Jennifer but, yes, those pants were awful.  Where did wardrobe get them?  Or was it MR's own clothes, being back as just a guest and not a full-time cast member?  Either way, there must have been something else she could wear.  The green sweater looked nice though.  And, also, love the shorter hair.

image.png.32af9be385c1e24053b6b7d7dca6f175.png

• Love 6

Loved the Marci and Missy scenes. Their happiness to see each other seemed so effectious.They could actually past for mother and daughter. 

Would have been nice to get a JJ and Mike mention.

• Love 5

"Marlena" and probably "John" will be off for a while, too

I doubt it'll be long.  Ron would never let his faves be off for long. His obsession with these 2 and Ben and Ciara has come at the expense of pretty much the rest of the characters.

• Love 2

I for one loved Jennifer's whole look. It was divine. I didn't pay attention to any of the scenes she was in though because I don't care about her lol.

I fast forwarded Abigail and Ben. I don't need to see that shit.

Shawn and Belle barely caring about the devil fucking with them, which involved Shawn being raped, was both hilarious and maddening.

Every scene with MarDevil was a riot and I loved it all.

Steve/Allie/Tripp was boring as hell and based on the performances I think they all thought so, too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

YESSSS!!! Please!!!! Love it !!! 
It’s absolutely perfect and Salem-logic all the way!!

Have safe and Happy holiday, everyone!

❤️☃️❄️🎄🇨🇽🎄❄️☃️❤️

• Love 6

So I guess the show is just not going to address that Jan RAPED Shawn?? How fucking gross. The scenes at the SPD played like this was more about sticking it to Belle and how she's hurt by it than the actual victim. Shawn had no reaction. I couldn't help but imagine that if the genders were reverse and it was a woman who'd been duped into having sex with a man posing as her husband things would have played differently. But I guess since the rape victim is a man this is really no big deal. Back in the day the show had an obsession with raping its heroines, now it has a sick fixation with men being raped by women posing as someone else. 

That Horton family tree trimming was hella awkward, but at least Abby, Chad, & Ben sort of addressed the awkwardness of the situation. Jennifer's big entrance was weird too because Ciara & Ben looked put out that she and her family were suddenly there. They're all Horton's but they just don't seem like family so seeing them try to mingle was odd. Lucas, Eli, & Lani should have been there so there could've been more conversation & laughter. The Horton tree trimming isn't what it used to be. But it was nice seeing MR's Jennifer and it was sweet how affectionate she was towards old Doug, and giving Laura's angel to Julie was touching. Those pants were definitely hideous. And Ciara needs to put her boobs away. FFS there are children and old people in the room, girl.

• Love 12
27 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

. I couldn't help but imagine that if the genders were reverse and it was a woman who'd been duped into having sex with a man posing as her husband things would have played differently. But I guess since the rape victim is a man this is really no big deal.

You have more faith in this show than I do if you think the show would have handled the rape of a woman appropriately. 

This is the show that last year used Allie’s rape to thumb its nose at the #metoo movement and its call to believe women… Allie accused the wrong man and Tripp was the real victim. Can’t go trusting a woman when she says she knows who attacked her! 

As far as a woman being raped by a man posing as her husband, Sami’s repeated rapes by Imposter Rafe were swept under the rug, and Sami is to this day in love with EJ, the man who hired Imposter Rafe. 

What I see is equal opportunity mishandling of sexual consent issues. 

• Love 15
7 hours ago, chediavolo said:

While  I had big-time reservations about the, I would put money on it, anti-Vaxxer Melissa Reeves, giving everyone such big hugs… her hair has never looked better. Thank goodness she finally lopped  off that aging mop.  
Nice To see Doug being so on the ball. He is doing/acting better than poor John Anniston. 
The Christmas episodes just don’t touch me the way they used to. 😞 

I was torn between her obvious affection for Bill and being terrified she was giving him covid. Fortunately this was filmed in the summer way before we learned about omicron 

• Love 8

Does Days still have a director?  During the awkward fight scene, when John wielded the medal Gabriel gave him, everyone’s reactions reminded me of times I tried to get my young drama students to be involved even when they weren’t saying lines. 

it was also weird that everyone was okay with John taking MarDevil off, and no one insisted on coming with him. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I was torn between her obvious affection for Bill and being terrified she was giving him covid. Fortunately this was filmed in the summer way before we learned about omicron 

This is ridiculous. Anyone on that set can give anyone covid.   

Edited by Swartz
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, bunnyblue said:

Ciara & Ben looked put out that she and her family were suddenly there. They're all Horton's but they just don't seem like family so seeing them try to mingle was odd. 

Ciara and Ben were probably peeved that all the attention wasn't on them anymore. Jen didn't rush in and gush about Ciara's pregnancy as if no one on Earth was ever pregnant before. So Ciara was probably thinking "that bitch" while Ben was trying to remember if there was anyone else in the family he ever tied up at the cabin, tried to kill, or frame. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I was waiting for MarDevil to release some plagues or something and that John could do something like part the Christmas tree and rewind time. With the awful burning plastic smell coming from it, they *still* put ornaments on it? Like the Whos in Whoville after the Grinch stole the tree from the town square? They still gathered round and sang.

I didn't notice Ciara's bosoms until she stood up and was decorating the tree. Yikes. There is Grandpa Doug. Maybe his 95 year old eyes didn't mind the look. I almost thought she would escape the dress.

Angel Gabriel comes to see John and gives him some sort of magical necklace? That it is his battle to save Doc from Satan?

Shawn should have had some emotion at what was a weird form of sexual assault. Maybe he and Belle will talk about it in that manner. Probably not easy to prove it in court. The Devil made a woman who's been in a coma shapeshift in to my wife and I thought it was my wife. A grey area, like Kristen and her various masks. I would have been horrified by what happened to me.

I like Jennifer's shorter hair. She looked younger and more fresh.

Nice to see Chad and Abs' kids.

Did feel sorry for Tripp being connected to all that medical equipment. He should be creeped out that he was Jan Spears for a few hours.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Missy/Jennifer's short hair was the best part of the episode for me.

John's Precious Medallion extinguishing MarDevil's Giant Matchsticks and tossing her across the room?  Those Writers are really committed to making the Show look as stupid as possible.  

I can kinda/sorta see why Jan sleeping with Shawn is a decent scheme but it was described as Shawn/Belle's marriage going up in flames, and it's really more of a slow burn if the image of Jan in bed with Shawn is meant to eat at Belle over time.  

MarDevil tied to the bed with ropes was kinda fun, because they suggested tying her to the bed with ropes during the Previous Possession but decided to use her silk scarves, but They saved that until the end when I barely gave a damn anymore, so... 

A day late, and a dollar short.  

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Sidney said:

So viewers had to be subjected to another Ben and Ciara make out session (in front of her grandparents no less) so we could watch ol Mardevil huff and puff and not do anything. Okay.

Grosse 🤮, not to mention so very very inappropriate! But do we except anything more from those two?!! Not I!! 🙄😬😑

• Love 4