Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, boes said:

Now, for today's Show, I'm going to make some popcorn first!

Let 'er rip, Abigail!

Today's show was fabulous--all of the actors were spot on-- and MM's Abigail was the star.  She played all of her scenes with this thinly veiled anger that barely disguised how horrified she was by Gwen's actions, especially because she knows exactly what Sarah's going through.  I appreciated that Abby made sure to point out that Sarah not only went four months without any treatment but then she received another dose which is beyond contemptible.

KM would have played Abigail as gloating or vindictive but MM seemed sickened by the depths Gwen sank to simply keep Xander away from Sarah.  I liked that Abigail didn't look triumphant when Jack told Gwen to never call him Dad again and that he was done with him--Abs just looked sad that this has all happened.

I thought it was weird that Jake and Ben are sitting around eating all of this food that Ava's cooked and Jake didn't look the least concerned that his friend was arrested.  Weird and of course Ava doesn't admit to Jake that she cut a deal with the DA, she just talked about Gabi's lying.

• Love 17

BB doesn't need to suck in it so severely when he has shirtless scenes as Jake.  He's a fine looking man, but not so much he walks like he has a stick up his butt.  I'm not meaning to say this in a petty way, please don't get me wrong - I think the actors should just be more natural and less concerned with perfect appearances.

Edited by FnkyChkn34
fixed typo
  • Love 7

First time I've watched all week, and this was the one to tune into! I say this as a person who enjoyed some of Gwen's antics - that was a great takedown by Abigail. And then that last line by Gwen... delivered beautifully.

Gabi vs. Trask? Oh c'mon Hernande- sorry - Mrs. DiMera - you don't stand a chance.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Today, Christmas came early. Suck it, Gwennie! I'm about as happy about Jack's reaction as much as for Xander and the Xander/Sarah situation. Gwen has been Jack's albatross for way too long.

I'm loving Marci Miller lately.

• Love 21

Today was worth the price of admission. I was so looking forward to Gwen’s takedown, I watched those scenes at work - which I never do. 

Abigail/MM was on fire! I’ve never loved her more. “Gwen, you’ve got a gentleman caller.” 😆 That’s a drop in the bucket to all the lines I loved. While, I don’t always love the word “bitch” being thrown around, both times she used it were perfection. I did love that while she was loving it, she knew when to tone it down and it was obvious there was true disgust at what Gwen had done, but sadness at all the destruction.

I didn’t feel sorry for Xander at all, given everything he’s done, but I thought PT and EO were great as well. Gwen was truly unhinged by the end.

I can see why Gwen and Matty/Leo are besties. While they may have a bit of a point about the hypocrisy, these are two people who are incapable of accepting blame for the things they’ve done.

Ava may be a terrible person, but I loved her wiping the smug satisfaction off Gabi’s face. It was almost appropriate Gabi was on because I haven’t enjoyed someone’s takedown at a wedding since Gabi’s aborted wedding to Eli. She can cram her righteous indignation over Melinda giving Ava a deal. I hope she does go to Abe about this and Abe says, “you know I do hate the constant deals and criminals getting away scot-free. I remember this one time a henious woman admitted to attempted murder and tried to kill a woman at her wedding in front of dozens of witnesses. She got off by using a sick little girl’s life as a bargaining chip to get a deal. You wouldn’t remember who that woman was, would you?”

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

BB doesn't need to suck in it so severely when he has shirtless scenes as Jake.  He's a fine looking man, but not so much he walks like he has a stick up his butt.  I'm not meaning to say this in a petty way, please don't get me wrong - I think the actors should just be more natural and less concerned with perfect appearances.

I wish they wouldn't ask BB to do shirtless scenes because it seems to me he's not comfortable with them since he is always sucking in his stomach. Plus, those sweatpants they keep making him wear are so low rise I'm surprised we haven't seen crack yet. And they don't leave much to the imagination in the front either lol.

2 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

And then that last line by Gwen... delivered beautifully.

That was amazing. I didn't expect it and it was just beautiful lol. I was glad when Gwen stopped crying and just got completely bitchy.

Abigail calling Gwen a bitch like at least 3 times slayed me. And then Trask called Gabi a bitch and I was like damn they're getting their use out of that word today lol.

I thought PT was not great tbh. I just don't think this is the type of material he's good at doing. I was glad that they didn't have Xander immediately get pissed about the situation though because it would have been silly for him to care that Gwen knocked out Abigail.

I loved the reactions of all the extras. One, in particular, was awesome when Gwen looked back at them and she looked away from Gwen and then looked back after Gwen turned around, It was so hilarious to me. They all just seemed really here for the drama. I really do need them to do a Peacock series that's about the residents of Salem we never see and how they react to all the lunatics around them lol.

3 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

Well . . . with Gwen's final admission to Abigail, assuming it was the truth, I don't see how Gwen comes back from this.  Or, if by some miracle, she does, it won't be for a LONG time.

She can just come back in a year or so after she's been treated for and completely healed of an undisclosed mental illness!

• Love 15

I know. The delivery was so dark I was like "go Emily!" and "Die Gwen!" all at once.

Seriously...Gwen is horrible

*reluctantly hands Ben a necktie and looks the other way*

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Brendan Birch said:

Also agree with @FilmTVGeek80 that I don't feel bad for Xander at all, given his past crimes, many of which were way, way, way, way, WAY worse than Gwen's.  And besides, he's only mad because the crimes involved Sarah and, to a lesser extent, Maggie.  Anyone else had been victimized by Gwen, Xander wouldn't have cared, at the very most, and even approved and possibly even actively assisted her, at the very least.  But Paul did an excellent job, as did Emily.

Well . . . with Gwen's final admission to Abigail, assuming it was the truth, I don't see how she comes back from this.  Or, if by some miracle, she does, it won't be for a LONG time.

regarding Xander...yep, he only gives a crap about Gwen's evil deeds because Sarah & Maggie were the victims.  The only part of PT's reaction I really loved was his explosive "Better!?" and how Gwen & others flinched away. That was so powerful.

54 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

I have no idea whether or not that was true or it was just a "fuck you" that she didn't even mean, said in the heat of the moment.  But Emily's final delivery made it sound honest.

Too hard to prove, but I would love it if DOOL could add that to Gwen's rap sheet.

Boy will I be feasting on Gwen's takedown for a long time.  And I got my wish that Abigail spilled all of it - that the writers didn't just limit it to the airfield head conk. Today's episode was soooooo glorious.

• Love 15

I think Gwen works best as a unrepetent bitch which she was at the beginning but then they tried to force her on the audience by attaching her to Jack and wanting us to like her yet have done nothing to show us why the audience should care.

Not every villain needs to be redeemed especially when they've all done things that should ostracize them from general society. 

The problem is they take these antics too far and whitewash the characters for the sake of redemption. People aren't allowed to hate them after the fact despite valid reasons for doing so. I also don't feel bad for Xander but I do hope Sarah if she ever returns to normal capacity gets to go off on these people because she has truly suffered. I hope somehow it comes out Gwen isn't related to these people because I think the character went downhill when they put her in Abby's orbit. 

• Love 14

The wedding scenes were amazing. Abigail killed it exposing all of Gwen's crimes. Xanders realizations it was her and Chad just enjoying the show. 

Jacks "we're good" to Abigail was eye rolling to me. They should not be good, Abigail should despise him. 

• Love 5
On 4/16/2022 at 1:14 AM, nilyank said:

Ava should make a play for Eric and he should totally succumb to her

Yes! I was just thinking that.

Edited by DanaMB
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Oh, that was so good.  It's so much more satisfying when you've been watching a story play out for over a year than when you try to make a BIG moment out of characters who haven't been on for years. 

I still don't know why Gwen is a bigger fish than someone who set up the Police Commissioner but I don't give a fork about Rafe, so fine, whatever.  I'll just fanwank that Track hates The Hortons so much that she'd rather embarrass them than mess with Ava.

I kinda wish Missy had let Cady McClain play Jennifer this time, because CM does righteous indignation so well.   

Gwen's final words were chilling.  She either lied, and rained on Abigail's moment of glory, or she was telling the truth, and Abigail just stepped in a pile of shit.  It was a well-played move for Gwen, who I love to laugh at for being such an unremarkable villain.  

3 hours ago, Brendan Birch said:

Well . . . with Gwen's final admission to Abigail, assuming it was the truth, I don't see how she comes back from this.  Or, if by some miracle, she does, it won't be for a LONG time.

You think?  I'll enter Kristen DiMera as Exhibit A for the longevity of an E-VOL Villian.  

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Meanwhile, I love Gwen even more lol.

Ditto.  I mean, I get why many viewers hate her but I find her fascinating when she's not being a blubbering crybaby.  

• Love 9

Both actresses were good today. Gwen, only being able to stay put like a statue, and hear every truth about her actions come out. Abs, for being calm, rational, and angry without getting physical. Rather restrained.

At least everything seemed to come out. It was all done to keep Xander. Xander should feel he's not really worth it. Didn't feel too bad for him. Even when he said that Gwen is the worst person he's ever met. Once Maggie gets wind, I hope she gets to spend some quality time with Gwen - for hurting her daughter when her daughter did absolutely nothing to her. Plus Sarah's turn.

Hopefully the Florida clinic can give Sarah the antidote and she will come back to Salem being mostly normal.

Gwen is not a good villain. I get the misunderstood and abandoned part, but she is an adult and she can form healthy relationships with her birth father and his family. Don't know if she was just upset, or had to get the last word in edgewise and tell Abs that she murdered her grandmother. The pre-meditated kind. Don't know how she will redeem herself or get off.

So we finally get to see some TVs on the show. Jake and Ben enjoying some good food (doubt Ciara cooks that much) and Ava saunters in, free from release.

Gabi, you are not the Mayor and can't tell Trask what to do. She made the plea deal with Ava to hang a bigger fish than her revenge crime of framing Rafe. Also arranging for the Salem paparazzi to be the door when Gwen is brought in. Melinda is a good character and needs a bit more fleshing out than the one-note DA she has been for a while.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I loved the reactions of all the extras. One, in particular, was awesome when Gwen looked back at them and she looked away from Gwen and then looked back after Gwen turned around, It was so hilarious to me. They all just seemed really here for the drama. I really do need them to do a Peacock series that's about the residents of Salem we never see and how they react to all the lunatics around them lol.

4 hours ago, Brendan Birch said:

I think the original star trek had an episode about the  extras and they were called red shirts.

2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

The problem is they take these antics too far and whitewash the characters for the sake of redemption. People aren't allowed to hate them after the fact despite valid reasons for doing so. I also don't feel bad for Xander but I do hope Sarah if she ever returns to normal capacity gets to go off on these people because she has truly suffered. I hope somehow it comes out Gwen isn't related to these people because I think the character went downhill when they put her in Abby's orbit. 

This is what they did with Ben.  Ben should have remained evil and if Ron wanted to bring the actor back then he should have given Ben an identical twin since he loves doppelganger stories.. Eventually, Ben would have switched places with his twin and wreak havoc..

3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Seriously...Gwen is horrible

She is terrible and she makes my skin crawl. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Today's show was fabulous--all of the actors were spot on-- and MM's Abigail was the star.  She played all of her scenes with this thinly veiled anger that barely disguised how horrified she was by Gwen's actions, especially because she knows exactly what Sarah's going through.  I appreciated that Abby made sure to point out that Sarah not only went four months without any treatment but then she received another dose which is beyond contemptible.

KM would have played Abigail as gloating or vindictive but MM seemed sickened by the depths Gwen sank to simply keep Xander away from Sarah.  I liked that Abigail didn't look triumphant when Jack told Gwen to never call him Dad again and that he was done with him--Abs just looked sad that this has all happened.

kitmerlot1213, you're so right, today was really good!  I thought everyone did a good job - including the extras - but Marci Miller stole the show for me.  I've always liked her Abigail.  In fact, until she took over the role, I despised Abigail.  For me, Kate Mansi portrayed Abigail as a smug, entitled, not-so-bright brat who was way too handy with a slap.  I can't really imagine her playing what we saw today, at least not with the skill MM did.  MM's Abigail seemed utterly appalled by what Gwen did to Sarah even more than what Gwen had done to her.

It was so nice to see Jack kick Gwen to the curb and for once, Jenn's righteous anger was spot on.

It was  little jarring when Show switched scenes to either Gabi and Rafe, or Ben and Jake. It's not that those scenes were bad, I just didn't want to waste any time in getting back to Gwen getting roasted alive in the Square.

Good times were had by all!

• Love 23

This episode was so good I feel motivated to comment for once! It weirds me out that I'm rooting for Abigail since I've kinda always hated her, but MM has really given the character a spark that is worth rooting for, at least it seems that way because Gwen is that insufferable. I feel like MM Abigail and KM Abigail are two entirely different characters, one is likeable and the other isn't. To me it's similar to Billy Miller's Jason vs. Steve Burton's Jason on GH. 

Lol at Gabi being in Trask's face over Ava's plea deal what did she think that would accomplish? Trask doesn't give af and she shouldn't lmao But I guess that's just the Salem hypocrisy that's rubbed off on her in full effect. And she's the "get in your face" character now for better or worse. However her brother sucks & I don't feel bad he was set up. For all intents & purposes he did cheat on Ava with her friend. And as mentioned before her evil past wasn't an issue when he slept with her, lied to her etc. I get Rafe is her brother but instead of knocking Ava, Gabi should recognize game(one she's played herself) here. With all that said, I don't think Trask is about that life she couldn't even call Gabi a bitch to her face. 😂 

Good on Jack for disowning the retcon wench but he still takes a permanent L for allowing Gwen in their lives(especially Abigail's) for so long. 

I'm in the camp of let Gwen be evil but do it tastefully, and know when to wrap it up for good or she'll end up like Kristen. Trite, overdone, and viewers constantly hoping she dies. I mean some people are already in the last category lol 

• Love 14
13 hours ago, norcalgal said:

The only part of PT's reaction I really loved was his explosive "Better!?" and how Gwen & others flinched away. That was so powerful.

Ah, yes, that was a great moment from him.

13 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think Gwen works best as a unrepetent bitch which she was at the beginning but then they tried to force her on the audience by attaching her to Jack and wanting us to like her yet have done nothing to show us why the audience should care.

Not every villain needs to be redeemed especially when they've all done things that should ostracize them from general society. 

The problem is they take these antics too far and whitewash the characters for the sake of redemption. People aren't allowed to hate them after the fact despite valid reasons for doing so. 

Yep. I say it all the time, just let there be some bad characters that don't get redeemed and don't go too far with it. It's insane that they can't do this; it's like soaps' bread and butter, for fuck's sake!

12 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I'll just fanwank that Track hates The Hortons so much that she'd rather embarrass them than mess with Ava.

And I love her for it!

• Love 6

I've been behind in my tv watching so some of my comments may be a bit out of sequence.

Like everyone else, I loved the whole Gwen/Abigail confrontation.  I particularly liked that Xander asked if they could discuss this privately and Abigail gave her (sometimes quite revenge seeking) reasons why she wanted to publicly out Gwen.  Gwen had publicly humiliated her and her family and whether she knew it or not, exposing Gwen's schemes and lies would simply expose her evil doings but wouldn't necessarily make Xander look like a sap for not knowing what Gwen was up to.  Plus, Abigail has no real reason to want to spare Xander any embarrassment.

Contrast that with the Leo/Craig scene the day before.  It seems like the whole Leo expose was also designed to publicly humiliate Craig by pointing out what an idiot he has been in front of everyone.  I get that the show wants DRAMA, but in my opinion, it REALLY paints Chloe in a nasty light.  She didn't try to move things to a private venue so her FATHER (who she theoretically cares about) wouldn't be publicly humiliated.  While I get that a lot of people don't like Craig, (I don't mind a somewhat scheming, not always nice character) Chloe is supposed to love him.   As a minor plot criticism, I also don't buy that Jackie would blow up their whole supposed scam just because they HEARD that Leo signed a pre-nup.  They would have a least tried to talk to Leo to find out if he had another angle before giving up entirely.

Which leads me to Trask and her never-ending immunity deals.  This is really starting to ruin the character for me and needs to stop.  She had actual evidence against Ava.  Granted, it wasn't as solid as everyone on the show seems to think, but it was at least actual physical evidence.  She gave up any chance for a conviction based solely on Ava's word.  As Gabi pointed out, how could Trask know that Ava wasn't lying?  Even though Ava's story was enough for the people who know Gwen to change their opinion of her, you can't actually convict someone based on someone else's say so.  Ava actually has NO evidence whatsoever against Gwen.  While we all knew that the evidence against EJ was planted, at least it was solid, physical evidence.  They either need to start giving Trask real cases or have her start saying that she can't prosecute people until there is physical evidence against them.  Otherwise, she's just going to turn into another lawyer, like Justin, who never actually wins a case.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Brendan Birch said:

People are praising Marci's performances, but the underrated, unsung star for me was Melissa.  Jennifer's calm, yet angry, monologue at Gwen gave me more chills than any of Marci's lines (which were also damn good).  Matt Ashford also soared when Jack finally, officially, possibly permanently threw Gwen out of his life.

Also agree with @FilmTVGeek80 that I don't feel bad for Xander at all, given his past crimes, many of which were way, way, way, way, WAY worse than Gwen's.  But Paul did an excellent job, as did Emily.

I agree. I loved Jennifer's reaction, and I think her and Gwen/EOB have amazing chemistry. That scene was the highlight for me.

I also agree that I don't feel sorry for Xander. Gwen's crimes pale in comparison to his. And like you said, the only people in town he would never hurt are Maggie and Sarah. To be fair, even Maggie isn't off-limits because he had no qualms faking Holly's death - Maggie's granddaughter - with Kristen.

I don't know how I feel about Gwen's final confession. If Jennifer doesn't permanently return or at least return for an extended guest stint, Abby would have to be the centerpiece of the Gwen/Laura was it murder storyline. I have no interest in that as I just don't like MM's Abby.

This brings me to my huge unpopular opinion - I didn't like MM's Abby at all this episode. I thought she just came off as petulant and annoying. I was rooting for Gwen the entire time.

That being said, this episode truly belonged to Gwen, Xander, Abby, and to a lesser extent Jack and Jennifer. No one else was needed. Did Chad even have lines this episode?

I really wish the show would stop having Jake/BB do shirtless scenes. I get uncomfortable watching these scenes because it's so clearly obvious BB is uncomfortable doing them.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

This brings me to my huge unpopular opinion - I didn't like MM's Abby at all this episode. I thought she just came off as petulant and annoying. I was rooting for Gwen the entire time.

So same. I actually like MM’s Abigail a lot of the time and lately I’ve really been enjoying the way she’s been playing Abigail as so bored but she didn’t wow me yesterday. She also flubbed a few lines so that kind of took me out of it a bit, even though she actually did a decent job covering it.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, boes said:

I thought everyone did a good job - including the extras

See, all I could think was "who ARE these randos...? Gwen and Xandy have no friends...or coworkers!"

It's kinda pathetic how every DOOL wedding has key family members and friends noticeably absent (because the full cast is too expensive to assemble all at once) but there are always 6 to 8 completely random, well-dressed strangers standing around looking totally stunned/uncomfortable as the wigs, masks and insults are thrown around.

...why do they stay? Just leave! You obviously have almost no real connection to the main characters...so get the heck out of dodge. 

• LOL 10
5 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

...why do they stay? Just leave! You obviously have almost no real connection to the main characters...so get the heck out of dodge. 

I've assumed for a long time that everyone and anyone who is free that day hot foots it to any Salem wedding they can get into just for the free entertainment.  

You don't know what will happen, but you know it' gonna be GOOD!

And, sometimes there's even free food.

• LOL 19
  • Love 2

Gee I didn't see that name coming. 🙄 All the drawn out is it a boy or a girl and what will they name it was just fodder for the CIN fans, huh.

lol @ EJ and Clyde. All these years, surgeries, and Rolf lifesaving serums later and EJ is not only back in business with the man who "killed" him but has him on his couch in his house as his new sports watching buddy. 

I like Allie-devil. Her voice and her personality are no longer whiney, woo-is-me wishy-washy annoying.  Hers hoping Uncle Eric is the one to "save" her, thus guaranteeing she won't return to normal.  

16 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I still don't know why Gwen is a bigger fish than someone who set up the Police Commissioner but I don't give a fork about Rafe, so fine, whatever.  I'll just fanwank that Track hates The Hortons so much that she'd rather embarrass them than mess with Ava.

Gwen's final words were chilling.  She either lied, and rained on Abigail's moment of glory, or she was telling the truth, and Abigail just stepped in a pile of shit.  It was a well-played move for Gwen, who I love to laugh at for being such an unremarkable villain.  

Ditto.  I mean, I get why many viewers hate her but I find her fascinating when she's not being a blubbering crybaby.  

Ditto. I was lost on Trask's logic. How is the nanny who slept with one of Dimera Enterprises revolving door of CEOs a bigger crime news media sensation than a mob boss princess? Ava was caught on tape using her organized crime family ties to frame the (albeit clueless) police commissioner. Gwen switched a syringe in a hospital notorious for lousy security. The proof rests on the testimony of said mob princess. Only one of those cases sounds like a slam dunk win and a worthy sound bite in Trask's next political campaign ad.  So maybe you are on to something--Trask is secretly smart enough to not want a mob mark on her head while relishing putting a damper on Rafe and Gabby's premature victory dance, ruining Zander's wedding day, and letting the Horton's spill their dirty laundry in the middle of their own square where bystanders can be on-the-scene sources for their competitor's newspaper exclusives. 

Agree also that Gwen not only got the final word in but it was quite the reveal. Now that twist, unlike CIN's baby name,  I did not see coming. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

lol @ EJ and Clyde. All these years, surgeries, and Rolf lifesaving serums later and EJ is not only back in business with the man who "killed" him but has him on his couch in his house as his new sports watching buddy. 

Aaaaaand this is why I stopped tuning in and have no faith in the writing anymore.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Swartz said:

I really do not enjoy MM as Abby. She's got that southern twang and hand movements going and its so freaking annoying.  I think she's a terrible actress.  

MM grew up in a neighboring town from me (I don't know her I was just surprised she's one of may actors on this show from Indiana) so I find it hilarious people think her accent is Southern. I just don't think anyone around me has a distinctive voice. 

However I agree that MM's Abby and KM's Abby are two different characters however regardless of who plays them Abby just isn't a likeable character in general. I do think KM's Abby had better chemistry with the cast especially her TV family. I think KM's Abby works if they want her to be an instigator/vixen and MM's Abby works if they want her to be more of a heroine type character(although her version is a worse mother than KM's Abby who actually had scenes with her TV kids and didn't appear to hate them)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Brendan Birch said:

Uh, at what point did either of them say that they were back in business?  E.J. turned Clyde down flat.

EJ is knee deep in business w/Clyde whether he wants to be or not. He's not getting rid of him that easily.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

Eli's still in a coma.

Speaking of...are they gonna recast?  Just soooo weird not seeing Eli's face in all these emotional bedside hospital scenes. 

Similar to how Bold & the Beautiful  (pre-Covid vaccine) had their cast stand soooo far apart from each other, even in very intense, emotionally charged scenes. It comes across as unnatural and takes me out of the scene immediately (my brain goes yep - they're filming for tv).

• Love 4

So we are reduced to a shot of Eli's arm and hand and no other body part. Just the hospital machine beeping sound. Wonder if there will be a recast.

Paulina, TR flaked out on you. He looked like took something and passed out. I hope that the Beth Howard lady doesn't end up dead.

So we get to see Johnny's arms/biceps. He must work out. Too bad the Chanel fakeout was just that. How cruel to have him watch Tripp and Chanel getting drunk.

I don't mind Tripp and Chanel. They were both dumped by the evil twins and it will tough for everyone to get back together when this whole Devil nonsense ends.

Clyde wants to name the grandkid Clyde Benjamin Weston? Seriously? The Clyde name probably went out of style back in the 50s or 60s. Figured they would choose Bo. Maybe Bo Jordan Weston. That would work. Allie just drops by, unannounced? None of these folks call before visiting? I wouldn't let them in! She makes some special sleepy time tea (i.e. she probably gave Ciara some sort of drug) and now is going to drug Ben.

Abe, if you still want Paulina, forgive her and get on with it.

• Love 10

All good things must come to an end.  I had a feeling we were going to get another installment of Demon Possession 2.0 today.  If I had paid closer attention, I might have understood how the wall of the DiMera Crypt turned into some kind of Psychic Movie Screen.  

At least Clyde and EJ are kinda-sorta fun.  

Shouldn't Lani's milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?  How disappointing for her.   

What was that Paulina and TR kiss?  It was so weird how they went in at each other that I couldn't help but lol.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Does Johnny hide food in his biceps?  They bulge so much I'm waiting to hear them pop!

I enjoyed Paulina today being almost out of sorts that her "precious" grandbaby wouldn't shut the hell up without her pacifier.  It was a relief to see somebody actually act as exasperated as caring for twins can be.  Good thing Abe stopped by with the pacifier, though apparently he was way more relief to Paulina than that thing was.

When Clyde barged into the DiMera mansion and "set a spell" I was waiting for Mr. Drysdale and Miss Jane Hathaway to be right behind him.

I may be the only one, but I think Clyde is the spitting image of Granny Clampett.

giphy.gif

If EJ won't consider selling drugs, then what about some of Clyde's homegrown hootch?  It sure took the curl out of his hair.

Speaking of homegrown hooch, what pregnant woman, or even her necktie killer of a husband, would ingest some unknown "tea" recommended by a cousin that isn't exactly known for making great choices?

Baby "Bo" is doomed with these two for parents, devil or not.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

So we are reduced to a shot of Eli's arm and hand and no other body part. Just the hospital machine beeping sound. Wonder if there will be a recast.

Paulina, TR flaked out on you. He looked like took something and passed out. I hope that the Beth Howard lady doesn't end up dead.

So we get to see Johnny's arms/biceps. He must work out. Too bad the Chanel fakeout was just that. How cruel to have him watch Tripp and Chanel getting drunk.

I don't mind Tripp and Chanel. They were both dumped by the evil twins and it will tough for everyone to get back together when this whole Devil nonsense ends.

Clyde wants to name the grandkid Clyde Benjamin Weston? Seriously? The Clyde name probably went out of style back in the 50s or 60s. Figured they would choose Bo. Maybe Bo Jordan Weston. That would work. Allie just drops by, unannounced? None of these folks call before visiting? I wouldn't let them in! She makes some special sleepy time tea (i.e. she probably gave Ciara some sort of drug) and now is going to drug Ben.

Abe, if you still want Paulina, forgive her and get on with it.

4 hours ago, boes said:

Does Johnny hide food in his biceps?  They bulge so much I'm waiting to hear them pop!

I enjoyed Paulina today being almost out of sorts that her "precious" grandbaby wouldn't shut the hell up without her pacifier.  It was a relief to see somebody actually act as exasperated as caring for twins can be.  Good thing Abe stopped by with the pacifier, though apparently he was way more relief to Paulina than that thing was.

When Clyde barged into the DiMera mansion and "set a spell" I was waiting for Mr. Drysdale and Miss Jane Hathaway to be right behind him.

I may be the only one, but I think Clyde is the spitting image of Granny Clampett.

giphy.gif

If EJ won't consider selling drugs, then what about some of Clyde's homegrown hootch?  It sure took the curl out of his hair.

Speaking of homegrown hooch, what pregnant woman, or even her necktie killer of a husband, would ingest some unknown "tea" recommended by a cousin that isn't exactly known for making great choices?

Baby "Bo" is doomed with these two for parents, devil or not.

I was going to say the same thing. what pregnant woman just takes some herbal tea of unknown origin? Actually I’ve had herbal tea from a tea shop. we made ice tea it was wonderful, all of us then sat there with our hearts racing out of our chests and feeling weird for the next hour. You really have to be careful with herbal teas specially the loose kind you buy in a specialty shop. what a moron! 

• Useful 4
  • Love 9

I tape the show and watched the last few episodes all at once.   Did not even realize I watched  them out of order 😂 

random thoughts 

Leo and Gwen both looked lovely before their big day was ruined for them or by them.   
Abigails matron of honor dress was hideous.

Justin can’t win a case and now he can’t finish a wedding.  
Jennifer has always been fun in momma bear mode. 
pauline make you should wash the pacifier that was on the floor and in someone pocket off before giving it to a baby.   Pauline’s babysitting includes make out sessions on the couch.    Pauline mom needs to come talk some sense to her.  She should not be giving TR the time a day.  
Ciara really should not drink random tea.  Leather pants may not be a good choice either. 
channel you are a strong smart business women.  You need to keep jumping into relationships. You grandma needs to come have a talk with you.   

• Love 7

Justin was the officiant for both of Xander's failed weddings to Sarah too. Maybe it's him...

I did not hear mention of Gwen breaking Kristen out of jail on Abby's list of crimes. Did Ava leave that out because of her own involvement?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I did not hear mention of Gwen breaking Kristen out of jail on Abby's list of crimes. Did Ava leave that out because of her own involvement?

Abby said Kristen blackmailed Gwen (i.e. threatened to tell Xander where Sarah was) to help her escape jail.  That's how they found out that Gwen had known where Sarah was since November.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, boes said:

Probably spinach 😁

Popeye GIF

4 hours ago, tribeca said:

Ciara really should not drink random tea.  Leather pants may not be a good choice either.   

Ugh, the leather pants were awful. I wonder if they are from Gabby Chic's maternity line. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2